All Comments on 'Lack of Nooky Makes You Brave'

by blaster666

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent. Just excellent.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 2 years ago
So natural

Once they both felt the brief encounter how could they resist. When helping my mother to bed my hands rested on her breasts. With no complaints I kept them their as we talked and kissed after putting her in the bed.

A wonderful beginning after years of teasing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Impregnate her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What no comments?

I don't usually read stories this long but getting to the end of page one I was hooked, I was was feeling every moment of it.

I fellt it should have ended at: - "Umm," she murmured back. - which would have been a grand cliff hanger and a good spot to continue from in chapter 2.

This deserves more than the 5*

H_32

SamsonightSamsonightover 2 years ago

I find nothing wrong with your story. For whatever reason I never had these feeling for my mother but for other's I did, and my sister. Very stimulating leaving me wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a wonderful story.....i can't help but believe similar things do happen between mothers and sons ...i find it a huge turn on also!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

C cup? Need atleast D cup, that's the problem I see...

Mark737Mark737over 2 years ago

Loved it. What really did it for me was Mom having small breasts! Not the usual large ones that populate most stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You wrote a story, I will write a story for you, this is the best i can, I'm not a writer & english is not good...

Mom son car ride

Can you drive a little more faster?

Why?

I looked in her direction and saw her squirming on her seat..

I have to take a piss...! Drive fast or I'm going to piss in you car!

Oh! Ok

I drove a little more faster, still the trafic was high, it will take atleast 1 more hour to reach the home.

I don't think I'm going to make it...

Bring me that water bottle...

I heard her asking, I didnt understand what her plan was, is she going to drink more water? But she told me she has to pee, I passed her the half filed water bottle.

She has no plan to drink from it, she emptied the water bottle through the window and looked in my direction

Don't look

Now I knew what her plan was, she going to pee in that bottle. I didn't know what to say, my own mother is going to pee before her son. I'm going to see it, no matter how hard i try not to, I could have stopped the car, but I didn't, she didn't ask me to stop either.

I could see her her lifting her skirt and pulling her party to one side through the corner of my eyes. She was trying hard to hold the bottle below her slit. I think She knew my occasional peeking, but didn't say anything or look in my direction, she adjusted herself towards my direction instead, my be not intentional. But now I can see her spread squirting pussy up close.

She looked in my direction and caught me looking, instead of scolding, she spread her legs & lips a little more for my eyes...

This is the best I can do... Watersports is my fetish, no one is writing in that category, so thought I should write one...

sniffpantiessniffpantiesover 2 years ago

The build up to the fuck on the last page was intense…..I felt the same anxiety as Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best stories I’ve read. Great build-up, appreciate the detail to grammar editing.

superdandy123superdandy123over 2 years ago

awesome story, really liked the effort put into developing both character's personalities and their relationship.

would've liked the sex scenes stretched out with more dialogues rather than the summarised ones at the end and some pillow talk too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

HOT AS HELL, COCK THROBBING

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An out and out favourite. Truly exciting and well-written.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

That was great!!……PLEASE continue.

nashman1000nashman1000over 2 years ago

Really fantastic story Great job. Very enjoyable!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 2 years ago

Great story. What makes incest stories hot, for me anyway, is the long slow buildup that leads the family members to cross that uncrossable line. I loved the time you took building the trust and heat between these two while breaking down their barriers. We’ll done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The accidental penetration in the beginning nearly made me move on but good story none the less... realism makes the fantasy much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OUTSTANDING!!!! My kind of story...I like a build up, a sensual and moral struggle before the actual act, a back story if you will. I want to know WHY the sex is happening and the speed that you took in making it happen was very intriguing. Even though I knew what was going to happen the journey was intoxicating. You are good. Please don't stop writing. Now, I'm going to read all of your work . Thank you for sharing.

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Excellent story and very well written. Enjoyed the slow build up with the sexual tension between them.

The mom was sexy tease

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ would enjoy seeing more of these characters

Jutah3995Jutah3995over 2 years ago

Fantastic story. Very well written and I couldn't have asked for a better ending..5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

BiskitBiskitover 2 years ago

Wonderful prose, exciting incest. I came on page 3.

ker63469ker63469about 2 years ago

Outstanding. An agonizingly slow sexy buildup. Great character development. Would love to know what happens with mother and son as the pandemic goes on and on. 5 stars indeed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Had me cumming a few times thinking back when my mother and I were intimate

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well done.

Everything seems plausible if not likely.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love it. Looking forward to more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was not only a great story but an extremely well written story. You have a way with words that is seldom found on here. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your contributions.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love that story. I would have given anything to live like that with my late mother. Please keep writing stories like this. Thank you! FIVE STARS!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous