Lacrosse Jockstraps and Locker Gear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching into this kit, took out a pair of medical scissors, and snipped the tape binding my two hands to the lacrosse stick. "Are you going to continue to cooperate?" I could only move my head up and down as a form of assent. "Good. Down on your knees!"

As I dropped, he unbuttoned his shorts, exposing his own jockstrap which had obviously not been laundered for a long time. Grabbing my head from behind, he smothered my nose with his own pouch, and began to massage his cock against my hair and face. With his foot, he kicked the cleat off my cock. He still had the scissors in his hand, and reaching behind, he snipped off the binding sock and then pulled the saliva-drenched jockstrap out of my mouth. "Show me what your mouth can really do," he snarled, and drove my face into his pouch.

I began to inhale the stink, which made me leak and drip openly onto the locker floor. I moved my tongue up and down the mesh of the pouch, lubricating his cock with my saliva. He started to moan, showing his pleasure. As he hardened, I nibbled just the head of his cock out of the side of the pouch, and sealing my mouth over the mushroom, circled my tongue around and around the circumcised head. At the same time, with my hands now free, I moved my fingers underneath his ball sac, tickling the pubic hairs and moving my finger up and down his perineum fold. I could tell that he was enjoying himself as he was thrusting his hips back and forth, and shifted from being harsh to gently stroking the back of my hair.

It did not take too long. After several minutes of prolonging his ecstasy, I felt the eruption gather into his sac. He clamped both hands onto my head, preventing me from moving, as he gushed his cum into my mouth. I could not help myself, and gagged, and reaching for the already soggy jockstrap on the floor, spat all of the cum out of my mouth and into the pouch of the jock. He did not seem to mind, though, and made a point of swiping that jockstrap, "for my personal collection" as he put it. I later found out that he had drawers and drawers of zip-lock baggies with jockstraps from various players which he collected over the years.

As everyone knows, after one person cums, the other person is left in an awkward position. The other person is spent, and usually has no further interest. But with this trainer, it was different. "You!" he jabbed his index finger into my chest, "back on the bench!"

I positioned myself at the end of the bench, and the trainer knelt down in between my spread legs. He raised both of my socked feet and massaged each of my toes before placing them, one by one and then together, on his nose and in his mouth. He took a long whiff and taste, and then placed my feet atop his shoulders. Bending in, he pushed me upward, exposing my sore and fingered asshole. The next sensation I had was his tongue darting into and out of my chute, and the stubble on his chin scraping the insides of my thighs. At this point, it was the third time that I had reached an erection without being able to shoot, so I was beyond torment. He must have sensed that, and he adjusted my jockstrap pouch by moving the crotch-V up and over to expose my throbber. Wrapping his fist around the base, he lurched forward and swallowed my entire cock into his mouth. My piss-slit was raking his tonsils, and after only a few slurps, I exploded and exploded into his throat.

I tried to pull my cock out of his mouth, but he held me firmly inside and around my shaft, and just sucked and swallowed until I was pleading that it was too sensitive and I really could not stand it any more.

I collapsed onto the bench. The trainer sank and sat onto the locker room floor. It was totally quiet. We both were waiting for our heart rates to come down to normal, and neither of us moved from our spot.

"Next Saturday night, I need help cleaning up the locker room. Be here at 11 PM. You already know what to wear."

He stood up, and did not say another word. He walked out of the locker room, leaving me still lying on my back on the bench. I was totally spent. I eventually got up and retrieved my own gear, and went back to my dorm.

That Saturday night, I was at the gym at 10:45, kitted out as ordered. It seems that the induction which I experienced on the previous weekend was only a small taste of many more adventures yet to cum.

12