Lactating Mum Sparks a 4-way Orgy

Story Info
Lactation excites mum, husband BIL and SIL to oral and anal.
3.2k words
4.57
15.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was wonderful news when my bother (Bill) announced that he and his wife Gwen were going to return to England after nearly four years living abroad. Before they had left the four of us had been extremely close. Jen my wife had dated both Bill and me. This had never been a problem between my brother and me in fact it only brought us closer together. Gwen and Jen were best friends throughout school and college years. Bill and Gwen had met through Jen and me and we often joked that it was more like a four way marriage.

The two weddings had been within a month of each other. Bill and Gwen moved abroad straight after their wedding. It is probably sensible to mention at this point that Gwen and Jen had played around a little with lesbian games with college friends including a few times with each other. Both declared themselves to be "straight" (how many times have I heard that). I had no problem about my wife's past including the fact that for many months she and Bill had enjoyed a highly sexual relationship. Jen always teased me about how attracted I was to Gwen even though we had never enjoyed a physical relationship. She was completely right I loved her dearly but always saw our relationship as more like brother and sister. We were delighted when Bill and Gwen agreed to live with us until they found a house.

The timing was particular good as we had just had our first daughter and Jen was going through a very bad time following a problematic birth. Breastfeeding was proving difficult and she was not healing properly following the birth. Jen has always been highly sexed and we had not been able to have penetrative sex for many months. Although very highly sexed Jen has always avoided masturbation and I could not persuade her to indulge herself and she would not let me close to her pussy. It was causing friction between us and for the first time in our marriage we did not seem able to talk about it.

Our daughter Chelsea was not feeding well leaving Jen's boobs swollen and very firm. Her nipples that had always been large were now huge particularly straight after feeding. The areola had grown proportionately and become almost black in color. I don't know if it was due to not getting any sex or not but the sight as she disengaged Chelsea always looked amazingly sexy. Most evenings Jen had to use the breast pumps to express the excess milk and reduce the painful pressure in her boobs. This was usually completed beside Chelsea's cot.

The first evening that the four of us spent together Jen fed Chelsea in front of the three of us. She showed Gwen how our daughter took the whole of the huge nipple into her mouth before latching on. I could see that my brother was not only interested by the breastfeeding but also aroused by it. When Chelsea had finished with Jen's huge left nipple and transferred to the right one Jen did not cover it. Closer than usual I saw how textured and bobbly it was even as it was wet with milk.

Gwen questioned Jen about the feeding asking about what it felt like as the milk squirted out of the nipple. It was obvious that she was interested to know whether Jen was aroused by the feeding. Bill picked up on the theme and asked me whether I ever helped Jen with the excess milk. While both questions were carefully worded there was an underlying sexual edge to them. Much to my surprise Jen said that there were times when her nipples became very erect and sensitive. The next comment from Gwen changed the atmosphere completely.

"Are your nipples still super sensitive as they were when we were at college? If they are breastfeeding must be sweet agony."

Jen didn't answer but didn't seem too flustered by it. The breastfeeding was over far too quickly and Gwen offered to help put Chelsea to bed. Bill was buzzing with questions about the breastfeeding and asked again about whether I got to enjoy the leftovers. I admitted that the idea was exciting but was honest about what parenthood had done to our sex life. I poured more of my best wine and he started to talk about how their sex life had gone from strength to strength. He swore me to secrecy when he said that Gwen had taken her bi-curiousness a few steps further. He said that it was this that far from upset him had excited him and sparked new and exciting life into their marriage. At about this time we heard the shower start up upstairs. Jen occasionally took a shower after the last feed before bedtime but it surprised me that she had with our guests there. The next day Jen told me what had happened when Gwen had led her into the shower.

Gwen led me into the shower and stripped me of all my clothes without saying anything. She turned the shower on and adjusted it to so that it was hotter than I usually had it. I have no idea how she was naked as quickly as she was but she was in the shower seconds behind me. She took the lower of the two showerheads and having turned me to face her aimed the hot water onto my left breast. My nipple was very soothed by the hot water. Not happy with playing the water across my whole boob she put the spray to the side so that it played up and down the length of my erect nipple. It felt so fucking erotic I thought my legs would give way. She played the water along the length of the nipple always starting at the crinkled areola. I just kept saying "no" time and time again but I have no idea why. I was gutted when she stopped but soon realized why. She had taken the other showerhead and was soon treating both nipples identically. If one had been good two was sensational. My legs did buckle a little until she put her knee between my legs to help me. My single expression changed from "no' to "fuck". I knew I was close to orgasm and her knee would allow me the contact with my clit that I would need. I was amazed as both nipples suddenly released milk squirting hard. She kissed me and said " I would love you to cum right now but we are going to go downstairs and you are going share your orgasm with the boys."

It was like Jen was hypnotized when Gwen led her into the room. When Gwen released the towel from around my wife's waist she was completely naked. Gwen's towel followed as she sat Jen down between us to men.

"Both of you will take one nipple each. You will use only your tongues and you will lick the length from her areola to the tip. You will not suck her nipple but you will keep teasing your nipple until it hopefully releases its milk.

You will not suck her nipples unless or until she orgasms. Then and only then you can suck her hard and empty her breasts."

There was no way Bill or I were going to argue with Gwen's set of orders. Jen's left nipple was huge and I loved the feeling as my tongue repeatedly ran the length of it from areola to tip. I could just make out Bill's tongue matching me lick for lick. I think Gwen was kneeling between Jen's legs and she was giving a running commentary telling us how excited Jen was becoming. I was desperate to take the whole nipple into my mouth and suck hard but carried on doing the same thing hoping that we could get the milk flowing. It was an agonized scream from Jen that announced the arrival of the milk that didn't flow but squirted under great pressure more than a foot into the air. Both nipples were soon shooting milk into the air. The scream had changed into a noise that Jen only makes just before she explodes in orgasm. It was Gwen who issued the instruction to Bill and I to suck Jen's nipples hard. Jen's orgasm was in full flow by the time we were both latched on. The milk was warm and sweet flowing on and on as Jen thrashed around as if in agony.

"Don't you two boys stop sucking whatever Jen says."

This was said as Jen's hips settled a little and her voice suddenly screamed out "no, no, no you can't, oh fuck that is soooo good." I was just able to see enough to realize that Gwen was now using her tongue between Jen's legs. The milk now squirted harder but stopped and started as if to match the spasms of her new or revitalized orgasm. Jen was as noisy now as I had ever heard her during an orgasm. She ordered us to bite her nipples and suck harder. She praised Gwen for giving the best oral ever. If I hadn't been so excited this might have hurt me. Eventually Jen did quieten and calm down.

"My God I haven't needed an orgasm so much for years. The nipple play was wonderful and the orgasm powerful, I thought it would never end. I am not sure how much use I will be after that. Poor Bob has gone without for so long it would be lovely if he could enjoy some pussy but only if you both agree."

Bill was non-committal until Gwen made it very clear that she was very enthusiastic. More than that, she was not going to take no for an answer. Before I could take the possibilities in Gwen had shuffled across so that she was between my legs. My trousers were round my ankles in seconds. I had loved playing with Jen and witnessing her stunning orgasm but it wasn't until Gwen gripped my cock that I realized that my erection was rock-hard.

"Bill get round behind me and fuck the living daylights out of me. I need your cock right now. Bob's cock looks good enough to eat and I want to swallow it whole. Oh fuck that feels wonderful fuck me harder."

It was very clear that Gwen's concentration was split between taking me into her warm mouth and receiving Bill's cock. Concentrating or not her mouth felt wonderful as she teased me until I was afraid I would explode without as much as seeing a pussy. I was not impressed when Jen eased Gwen's mouth off my cock until I saw that she did so so that she could render Gwen topless. Gwen's left nipple was not comparable to Jen's monsters but I loved being able to play with her bullet-like button. Jen had taken control on Gwen's other nipple. It was almost a relief to have recovered a little bit of control of my erection but this did not last long as Gwen's hands found my balls and her mouth reacquainted itself with the head of my cock. She didn't tease me for long before she freed her mouth long enough to say to Bill,

"Don't you dare cum in my pussy. I am sure Bob would much rather not be faced by my pussy full of your cum when he gets to fuck me for the first time."

I had wondered whether I would in fact get to fuck Gwen when she had taken me in her mouth. Now I knew I would and I couldn't wait. Bill took his wife's warning slightly differently than me and immediately withdrew his cock. When she released me and I got behind the still kneeling Gwen the view was beautiful. Bill had not removed any of her clothing but had pulled her panties down just far enough for him to have full access to her pussy. This framed her red swollen wet pussy perfectly. The sight was sexy but also very dirty.

"We both love it when I fuck her while she is still wearing her panties. It makes the experience feel super dirty. Why don't you give it a go?"

I didn't need to be asked again. I slipped into her warm receptive pussy with ease and the view got even better and even dirtier. Rear entry is my favorite position to make love in because as much as I love boobs I am an ass man. Gwen's looked accessible with a large area of very dark skin surrounding an invitingly open black orifice. Jen was working Gwen's nipples and Bill now positioned himself so that Gwen could reach his prick with her hands or even her mouth. I took hold of her hips and fucked her with urgency, as I knew I would not last long. Gwen was not using her mouth as she announced,

"I love your cock it is going to rip an orgasm out of me right now. I am going to.. going to... to cum so hard, fuck me harder, harder haaaarrrr... "

I wanted to watch Gwen as she came but my balls wouldn't wait. They squirted cum into her under great pressure as her pussy milked my cock. The feeling of relief after so long without making love was huge. I was still reveling in this relief when Gwen announced that poor old Bill's cock was looking to explode, as he had not cum yet. Using a very silly childish voice she addressed Bill specifically when she asked,

"Is Billy's little willy ready for his special treat then?"

This was obviously a coded comment, as Bill seemed to know exactly what it meant. He immediately asked if she was certain that this was what she wanted with us watching.

"Oh I think you will find that Jen will not be shocked at the idea. Jen do you remember that night at college when we entertained the twins? It was the only time that I called you a prude. I was happy to comply with their very special interest but you would only let them fuck your pussy. As much as I love anal two such big cocks was rather too much in one evening."

Jen clearly was shocked by either the idea, the recounting of their past or both. I knew that Jen had been highly active sexually while at college. This was not a surprise as she has always enjoyed a very strong libido. She had shared many stories of those days with me and it was never a problem to me. I didn't remember hearing about the twins. Anal sex was something I had always been keen to include in our sex life having enjoyed it with two earlier partners. Jen had always refused and given our good sex life I had never pushed too hard. Gwen sensed Jen's discomfort and slightly apologetically smile asked,

"Please tell me you have discovered the joys of anal sex since. I love it so much, particular after having an orgasm when I am all relaxed and receptive. I can see from your reactions that Bob is excited by the idea but you are worried Jen. Bill is certainly going to enjoy my bottom right now. I have no intention of receiving two such wonderful cocks up my bottom so unless you are going to leave your husband high and dry I suggest you let me prepare you bottom with some of this lube."

Gwen had taken complete control of the situation and when I saw Jen suddenly relax I knew that I was in for a treat. Jen was again the focus of attention as Gwen teased around her anus with a thoroughly lubed finger before easing into the tight orifice. While Jen and I had never had anal sex she did enjoy my fingers penetrating her when she is highly aroused. I admit that I wished it was my fingers doing the teasing but I sat back and watched as Jen's arousal level rose. Bill had moved behind Gwen and had started to add lubrication where it didn't look necessary. Feeling a little left out I decided to try and relax Jen by kissing her and talking to her in a calming way.

"Your bottom feels beautifully relaxed and very ready to receive Bob's cock. Even if you do feel some pain do not tense up just relax and don't fight it. Now lets sit next to each other on the sofa so that we can both enjoy a cock up our asses at the same time."

Bill and I added plenty of lube to our erections before we knelt next to each other between our wife's legs. I am not built like a porn star but the head of my cock did look huge when offered up to Jen's tight bottom. Gwen had to remind Jen to relax as my cock teased and lubricated around the entrance. It wasn't until Gwen gave a long wonderful sigh that I applied greater pressure and the head of my cock eased a couple of inches into Jen. Her groan was music to my ears as it indicated only pleasure not pain.

"Oh that is amazing you are stretching me wide open but it doesn't hurt at all. Be slow and gentle but don't stop until you are giving me ever millimeter of your cock. Fuck that feels good, give me more don't stop."

Gwen was holding Jen's hand throughout but now turned and kissed my wife gently on the lips. Bill was thrusting into Gwen with a force I dare not copy but they both seemed close to climax within a couple of minutes. Bill apologized to Gwen as he said he could not hold off much longer but she told him to go for it as she was just about to blow. Although I had had an orgasm only minutes before the fact that I was screwing my wife's tight bottom and seeing Bill and Gwen approaching orgasms was quickly threatened to unhinge me. Jen had been playing gently with her huge nipples but started to squeeze them hard as she said quietly as if only to herself,

"I'm going to cum. My god I am going to cum. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me....... "

I have never heard her quite as quiet as her eyes lost focus and she whispered on and on as much less violent spasms than normal accompanied her never ending orgasm. I was not sure whether her orgasm had finished when my hips took on a life of their own and I fucked her harder than I had ever intended to. It was once again Gwen's voice that cut through the eventual silence,

"Was that orgasm as good as it looked Jen?"

Jen seemed barely able to respond but did manage a smiling nod.

My male friends who had become fathers complained that their sex lives had taken a dramatic drop off. In my case the sex that took place in our extended household was the best and most varied I had dreamed about let alone experienced.