Your Mother Saw My Pussy Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife describes family seeing her naked.
3k words
4.51
22.8k
41

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 12/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

YOUR MOTHER SAW MY PUSSY

"Your mother saw my pussy." My wife said. We were getting into bed. I was stunned hearing that. My wife's pussy is kind-of and intimate thing. While women see each other naked, having your mom see your wife's pussy, knowing what I do with it is a bit disconcerting.

Then my wife said, "Your father saw my pussy."

Now, that was really unsettling. Having your dad see your wife naked is really weird.

We were at my folks' cabin in the hills for the weekend. Cindy and I had gotten there in the afternoon, before everyone else. I had gone fishing for the afternoon while she relaxed in the cabin.

My wife than said, "Your little brother saw my pussy." Seth was 19, the youngest in our family.

I looked at her, still not reacting, so she added, "Your sister saw my pussy." That's Claire, who we call Sissy.

"Jimmy and Beth saw my pussy." Jimmy was my older brother; Beth was his wife.

I asked, "Is there anyone who didn't see your pussy?"

Cindy was a little pissed at my reaction and said, "The bears and the squirrels saw my pussy."

Wow. My head was spinning a little.

I asked, "What happened?"

She said, "It was so embarrassing and none of them did a thing to help me."

"Tell me what happened."

Cindy was a little upset and sat on the bed and told me her story.

"You went fishing and I thought I had enough time to have a good soak in the hot-tub. I stripped and was reading for a while. I must've fallen asleep because when I woke up, everybody was there. They'd driven up in a convoy and all walked out onto the porch. I was sitting in the tub, naked. I'd stupidly left my clothes in the house and had only brought out a towel. They were all gabbing and yapping while I was nude under the water, wondering how I was going to get out of there. I hoped they would go to their bedrooms and give me a chance to scurry away without being seen. But they stayed on the porch. The guys had beers and the women were flitting in and out but soon were drinking wine. They were including me in their conversations and I was trying to act nonchalant, hoping they wouldn't know I was naked. I like the feeling of the water on my skin, so I like to go naked, as you know."

I asked, "Did they realize you were naked?"

"Some of them surely did. Maybe they thought I was just topless."

I nodded. I knew. We both liked to get in the tub naked when nobody else was around.

She continued, "Someone, I think it was your older brother, Jimmy, took my towel. Maybe it was Beth, the bitch."

"Why do you call her a bitch?"

"I think she likes to expose me for Jimmy's benefit. She told him the bathroom was empty one time when I was in the shower."

"Did he see you?"

"He got a glimpse."

My dick was getting hard, thinking about others seeing my wife naked.

Cindy continued. "I was getting shriveled up like a prune and couldn't stay in the tub forever. I asked your sister, Claire if she would get me a robe of a towel. I told her I wasn't wearing any clothes."

Claire, we call her Sissy, is in her third year at the university. My younger brother Seth is a year behind her. The are twenty and nineteen years old.

"Claire started to get up to help me, but your older brother Jimmy stopped her. I don't know why she listens to him. I'm her sister-in-law for gosh sakes; there ought to be some comradery."

I said, "I'll bet she was thinking of the time, last summer, when her tits popped out of her bikini and we all laughed at her." Claire had been swinging over the water on a rope swing and her top came undone. We all saw her tits before the jumped in the water and then Jimmy wouldn't give her top back.

My wife continued, "Maybe that's it. I wasn't able to help her, but I guess she doesn't remember it that way."

I said, "It did establish a precedent for women being naked and everybody watching them."

"Well. There I was, naked in the tub and nobody would help me. I got your mom's attention and asked her to get me a towel. She just said, 'Oh Hell, honey. You don't have anything special to hide.' "

My mom thinks my wife is a bit aloof or something. She's not, but for some reason, they don't mesh well.

Cindy continued. "I asked Beth and she said, 'C-mon, Cindy. Show us what you've got.'"

I like Beth, but I think she is kind-of sexually minded. She's always flirting with me and Seth. As I said, she seems to want to expose my wife sometimes.

Cindy went on. "I saw that nobody was going to help me. I wished you were there."

"Maybe they thought you were just topless."

I nodded and my wife said, "You probably would've like to see me naked in front of your whole family."

I didn't answer that. I didn't want to lie to her. Seeing my wife exposed when others can see her is a thrill for me. I don't know why, but it is. I wasn't sure how I felt about my family seeing her naked.

My wife continued, "So, the hell with it. I stood up and everyone saw everything I have, my tits, my ass, my pussy, everything."

Exposing her tits was one thing, but having everyone see her completely naked had to be embarrassing for her.

I asked, "Did they see your slit?"

"Probably. I had to step over the edge of the hot-tub, so some of them probably saw the folds in my cunt." She said.

She reached over and saw I had a hard on. "You pervert."

I laughed and my wife gave me a stern look and before she told what happened next.

"I was naked and wet and walked across the deck toward the sliding door into the house. Everyone was watching me. I was embarrassed, but also thought, "fuck 'em. If they want to see me naked, have a good look'. I turned around so they could all see. Your mother told me not to get the carpet wet inside the house. I could see her eyes sneaking looks at my pussy. Your daddy was acting all casual, but he was looking too. Your two brothers were encouraging me to raise my arms so my tits would stand-up better."

"Did you do it?"

"Of course. I let them have a good look. Your sister was open-mouthed and silent, but she was staring at me."

"What about Beth?"

"She was the worst. She said to me, "Very nice pussy. Nice tits." She was sitting next to Jimmy and I could see her rubbing his cock through his shorts."

"Wow." Was all I could say. I sympathized with my wife's embarrassment, and was not pleased that my family had been unkind to her.

"I got in the house and went to our room. I stayed in here until you came home."

I had noticed my wife had been very quiet before and during supper. She had retreated to our bedroom right-after supper.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

She said, "I didn't want you to get in a fight with your brothers." I have had a few tussles with Jimmy, in particular.

I had heard a few snickers and double-entendres during the evening, but didn't get the joke until now.

So, we were in bed and my wife was in one of her short nightgowns. She wasn't wearing panties and, with her sitting cross-legged on the bed, I had a wonderful view of her pussy.

She asked me. "Does it turn you on when people see me naked?"

I said, "It does. I love you and think you are the sexiest thing in the world. It turns-me-on when others see you. It does piss-me-oof that my family was nasty to you. I need to have a talk with them."

My wife said, "Oh let it go. I don't want you to make a bigger deal about it."

I wasn't sure about that until Cindy changed the tone of our conversation.

She said, "You know your friend Ellis had my tits out New Years Eve."

I said, "I didn't know that."

She said, "He was playing with them for a while when you were sucking face with some other broad."

I had missed it. My friend Ellis makes no pretense of being a gentleman around Cindy. They flirt and he propositions her, even while I'm there. I'd always taken it to be innocent fooling. The thought of him playing with my wife's tits was erotic and titillating.

She asked, "Would you like to watch him play with my tits?"

I said no, but I wasn't sure I meant it.

She said, "I'll bet you'd like to see him fuck me?"

I shook my head no, but thinking of taboo things like that sends a signal to my pecker. My dick was hard.

Then Cindy asked, "What do you think your family was thinking when they were looking at my body?"

I thought a minute and said I didn't know. So, Cindy began to imagine their thoughts.

"Your mom had her first view of the pussy that had entrapped her favorite son. I took you away from her. My cunt snared you; she probably thinks."

I said, "It's creepy to think about my mother seeing my wife's pussy."

Cindy said, "She has to know you put your cock in me and fuck me and that I control you with my body. One little patch of hair and I can manipulate you."

I laughed, "I'll bet she does think that."

Cindy said, "Do you think she has nightmares of me sitting on her dear little-boy's face?"

I said, "I don't know about her, but I dream about it."

Cindy laughed and said, "What if I fucked you in front of your mother? She's jealous because I took you away from her. I'd like her to see that you are all mine now."

"You are."

She said, "I'll bet she thinks it's just because of my pussy."

"No. She really likes you."

My wife said, "Bullshit. It's true though, isn't it? I think you love me just for my cunt."

I said, "You know that's not true."

We both laughed and Cindy said, "Yeah, you also love my tits and the way I suck your cock."

"Well, that too." I laughed.

Then Cindy asked, "What about your daddy. I'm forbidden fruit, but it surely was a thrill for him to see me naked. He's probably delighted to see any woman naked." She added, "except for you mom." My mom had put on some weight and probably isn't that hot to look at. It sends a chill down my spine to even think about it.

My wife continued, "Think about it, your daddy saw your wife naked."

I didn't want to think about it.

Cindy asked, "Have you ever seen you parents doing it?"

I said, "Just one time."

She was incredulous. "You saw your mom and dad fucking?"

I said, "Yes."

"When?"

"It was few years ago." I said.

"Wow! Did it gross you out?"

I said, "It sure did." I paused then added, "I'll never visit that website again."

She got the joke and laughed.

She aksed, "Do you think your daddy had a hard-on over me? Do you think he'd fuck me if he had the chance?"

It was an erotic, but taboo thought; the answer was definitely no.

So, Cindy asked, "What about your younger brother Seth? He's a cute young thing. I'll bet he'd like to put his dick in me."

I had to agree. "You stay away from him. I don't want you to corrupt my little brother."

She said, "You think I'm a corrupting influence, eh?"

I laughed, "You've certainly corrupted me. I'll do anything for your pussy."

She said, "Maybe, I could break-him-in. Do you think he's had any pussy yet?"

"I don't know for sure."

"From the way he was looking at me, I think he knows more than you think. His eyes sure were focused on my beaver."

I said, "Any guy would love to get you in bed."

She said, "I'd teach him how to eat pussy. Shouldn't a sister-in-law do that for her husband's little brother?"

"He's not little. He's nineteen."

"How big is his cock? Is it bigger than yours?"

"I have no idea."

She said, "I'm going to find out tomorrow."

"Don't you dare."

"Oh, you're daring me to find out about his cock."

"That's not what I meant."

My teasing wife continued, "Maybe I'll take him fishing with my pussy as bait. Do you think I'll get a bite?"

I looked at her and laughed, "Get serious."

She was still sitting cross-legged. She put her fingers into her crotch and said, with lust in her voice, "I am serious. If you go off fishing again, I may just take your little brother into the woods and bust his cherry, if he still has it." She closed her eyes and said, "Oooh, I'm thinking about how it would feel to have him fuck me."

I just shook my head, hoping she was just kidding. She was hot though, with her fingers inside her vagina.

"How about your sister?" Cindy asked.

"What about her?"

"Do you think she's a lezzie?"

I said, "No idea. I don't think so. She's had boyfriends."

"And she's had a bunch of girls around. Some of them look pretty butch."

"I doubt it. She seems to like guys."

Cindy probed, "Have you seen her naked?"

I said, "No."

"You've seen her tits though."

"Well yes."

"Have you ever thought about screwing your little sister."

"No way." I said. I had taken the opportunity to check out her body a few times and had seen her tits. "With the tight pants she wears, I have a very good idea of what her ass looks like."

My wife said, "I wonder if she shaves her pussy. I'll bet you'd like to see it."

"No."

"If I could get her naked for you, would you look?" She was laughing.

"No." I was laughing too.

"Liar." Then she changed her line of questioning, "You've talked about how you'd like to see me with another woman. What if I got Sissy in bed for you to watch us?"

"No. Interesting idea, but no."

She said, "Bullshit. Your desire to see me eating another woman's cunt would over-ride any reservations you have about seeing your sister naked."

Maybe she was right. "I might like to see her eating your pussy." I was kidding, but not entirely.

"And vice-versa? Would you like to see me eating her cunt?"

"Yeah, okay." I finally admitted it. While seeing my sister naked was taboo, seeing her naked in bed with my wife would be really decadent, but it would be really erotic.

Next to be discussed were my brother and sister-in-law. Cindy asked, "Would you like to see me with Beth?"

"Yes. I'd like to see her eating your pussy. I know how she pisses you off sometimes. I like to see you smothering her face with your hairy cunt."

Cindy was rubbing her clit faster and faster. She said, "I'd like to see you fuck her until she squeals. You'd have your cock so deep inside her that she wouldn't be able to get away."

"I'd like that." The thought of fucking my brother's wife was very tempting.

My wife said, "But if you were fucking her, Jimmy would want to fuck me. Would you be okay with that?"

I said, "I'd like fucking Beth more."

She said, "What if you brother Jimmy was fucking me in the ass. Would you like that?"

My dick was hard and I had been rubbing it for a while. Now it was so hard that it throbbed, needing relief.

My wife continued to taunt me. She had leaned back with her legs spread and her fingers in her vagina. She was teasing her asshole with another finger. "Oooh. I like to have your dick in my pussy while your brother jams his prick up my ass." She showed me her asshole with a finger inserted. "I'd like to feel his big cock up my butt. You could feel him fucking me with your prick in my cunt." She was talking louder.

I suggested, "Beth would be sitting on your face while you have a cock in both holes."

My wife came. She closed her eyes and squeezed her legs together. When she opened her legs to let me see, I could see how wet she was. I leaned down and sampled her nectar. She was out-of-control, pushing her pussy against my face, vigorously moving her hips. She rolled over and sat on my face. I felt her continue to squirt her juices and I tried to swallow everything that was coming out of her delicious cunt. I shot my semen into the air and Cindy quickly put her mouth on my cock, sucking up all I had. We collapsed onto the bed.

We heard a light tapping on the wall between our room and my brother's. It was Beth. She said, "Hey you two, be quiet. You're going to wake everybody."

My wife and I looked at each other, aware that Beth had probably heard us fantasizing about fucking her and my brother.

As she laid her head on the pillow, my wife said, "I'm so embarrassed. I wonder what your family thinks of me."

I said, "I love you and don't care what they think."

She said, "Oh well. We'll see what happens tomorrow."

We fell asleep in each other's arms. My dick was against her belly and her legs were wrapped around my thigh with that hot pussy pressed against me.

To be continued.