Lactation Loving Lesbians

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grunted while lifting her ass off the bed, "Unggggggggg! Yeah like that!"

With a quick tug, she moved my head to her clit and I quickly took the hint and latched onto it with my powerful suctioned lips. I flicked my tongue as I sucked it roughly. I inserted two fingers into her wet slit and pumped them with a smooth pace to ensure g spot friction. I did not mind her yanking my hair as it led to her releasing a title wave of gooey cum into my mouth. I hungrily swallowed all that I could feel while continuing my assault on her pussy for three additional climaxes. When I had finished, Lindsey lay on her back gasping for air while trying to recover allowing me time to clean my shiny lips with my tongue. I was proud of myself for being able to make her orgasm.

I was in desperate need of some relief and crawled up over the shaking Lindsey, straddling her mouth between my legs. In hindsight, I should have delayed until she was fully ready but in my condition, I sat my dripping slit directly on her face. My clit pressed snugly against her nose, and she brought her arms up around my thighs to hold me tight with my pussy spread over everything like a mask. Her warm breath sent sensations inside me that were electric but when she started licking with her skillful tongue, I knew I wasn't going to last long.

Like a cowboy on a bucking horse, I grinded her face and used it to my advantage to provide sexual relief for myself. I could only see her eyes and her forehead peeking up through my spread thighs. I dug my toes into the mattress and used her face properly until I squealed my first climax. A gush of liquid splashed her face like I dumped a glass of liquid. I felt like I was asphyxiating poor Lindsey again but I knew her pussy eating experience would allow her to sneak breaths when needed.

Like she had shown me, I held her hair tightly so I could move her to the exact spot needed to cum again. Whether I wanted her nose or mouth on my clit or I needed her tongue or chin fucking my pussy, I was going to locate her to where it made me blast again with just a quick tug of the hair. I continued to grunt and let loose a torrential squirt stream all in her mouth and on her face. When I had finished, I believe I had cum six or seven times and her hair was as wet as if she had taken a shower. During my last orgasm, I sat, leaned forward and basically collapsed off her face onto the bed trying to regain my composure. After my recovery jerks had subsided, I pulled her into my arms and we laid panting before conversing.

"Wow! That was amazing! I have never experienced anything like that. Is that how it is with lesbian sex all the time? If so count me in." I gasped.

Lindsey kissed my neck with her juice covered lips before responding, "I have fucked a lot of girls but this was the hottest experience ever. We need to do this again."

At first I was thinking, Yeah of course, but then I transformed that thought into a plan when I suggested, "I agree. Let's do it tomorrow. I can meet you on your lunch break and you can drain my tits while we fool around. Is that ok?"

She laughed, "Fuck yeah it is. I love that plan."

We both lay in each other's arms, talking and getting to know one other better until we drifted off to sleep. Upon waking up we were both scrambling to get dressed so I could take her to get her car so she could go home and get dressed for work. It was pretty hectic but we both made it to our jobs on time with my only thought on meeting Lindsey for lunch. Thoughts of sex with her consumed me more than my duties for the day.

Eventually break time arrived and I drove home to get my one and only dildo. It was 7 inches and supported a decent girth. It was not huge by any means but nothing to laugh at as well. My boobs were full of milk and in need of relief. Lindsey was working on the south side of town when I pulled up. She was putting her hard hat in her truck and while her coworkers were about to head back to the shop, she spotted me and signaled them on. Jumping in my truck, she directed me to a little clearing next to a clump of trees about a mile away. Once we pulled into the secluded spot, I shut the truck off.

Lindsey removed her clit vibrating stimulator out of her lunch bag before giggling, "This is what I call a healthy lunch."

I lifted the rubber dong off the seat, shook it and laughed, "Yes I brought my lunch too. It's very low carb but satisfying."

Almost in unison, we both shimmied our pants down to our ankles and left them there just in case we needed a quick getaway. Cleverly, Lindsey positioned the vibrator on her clit, then pulled her tight cotton panties up over it to hold it snugly in place. I, on the other hand, was spreading my legs, attempting to slide the dildo inside my pussy. With my pants restricting the width of my knees, I was expecting a difficult time trying to insert it. Much to my surprise, when I pushed, the dong disappeared entirely without much effort. It felt good but not great which made me realize that my vagina had not fully contracted back to its original size after childbirth. I would make do with what I had to work with.

I slipped my work shirt off over my head and unhooked my bra before tapping the full length banana style seat in my work truck while I seduced, "Come on and get some of this warm milk. I bet working up on that pole has made you very thirsty."

She smiled, nodded, leaned over and put her head in my lap, facing my stomach. I figured it would be better for her to start on my left tit since it was furthest away from her. Gripping the steering wheel with my left hand, I cradled her head up into my sturdy elbow.

I guided her head and hunched my upper body to align my nipple with her mouth while softly speaking, "There you go. Get some. That's it...latch on. Almost. Almost. Ahhhhh...there it is."

When my leaking nipple was clamped upon, I instantly felt the flow and release, "Mmmmm. That feels great. Drink it down. Oh god...you are good at that...look at you go! Suck it down, girl!"

My words were ringing true. It was like Lindsey was a natural. She would suck and suck until her mouth filled up then swallow it down without missing a drop. The sensation on my boobs was reverberating straight down through my pussy. I needed to cum while she nursed so I began to fuck myself with the inserted toy. It slid very easily and provided minimal relief but not to the extent to what I was expecting. Her vibrator was buzzing along in her panties and very quickly her entire body jerked in orgasm causing her to clamp down on my nipple and allow it to flow without sucking. She was in full spasm and stopped to reap the rewards of her pleasure.

Switching to my opposite nipple, a trail of warm milk trickled down her cheek and dripped on my leg. She quickly locked on and started sucking before she had lost another drop. Feeling her warm mouth on my previously neglected nipple sent shivers down my body. They were swollen and sensitive. The lactation relief was wonderful and I began to buck in my seat in orgasm despite the undersized dildo. My ass shifted back and forth in a total clench while I shoved the dong up against my cervix. That ensured the strongest spasm because of the head friction needed for my loose pussy.

Using my thumb, I wiped the excess milk from the corner of her mouth, "All clean. You are making a big mess my milk slut piggy. You need to slow down so you don't get a stomach ache."

Lindsey was actually performing wonderfully but I wanted to slow her down so it would last longer for my pleasure. She grunted again and cum violently. Crushing her legs together over the vibrator and brought her top leg over heavy to increase sensation, she quivered. At one point, she had to stop sucking, close her eyes tightly and open her mouth. Watching the milk flow into her mouth forced me into another orgasm. We were both grunting and writhing on the seat simultaneously, enjoying our pleasure.

By the time my breasts were drained, I had cum 4 times and Lindsey 6. Our lunch time had all but evaporated and I drove her back to her site before heading back to my own work. I kissed her goodbye and gave her a few napkins I had stored in my glove compartment so that she could wipe her mouth properly. When I reflected on what we had just done, it seemed a little strange but hot as hell. It seemed as though Lindsey's fetish had become my own and also was very practical. My boobs were lighter and felt great the rest of my shift.

That night while in my apartment, I used the same dong on myself just to make sure I wasn't imagining the size difference in my pussy to what it was before having my child. Sure enough, I was so gaped, I had to abandon the penetration and finish myself off with a finger clit rub. I needed size and I needed it soon. Lindsey had brought out my sexual feelings that had been missing for so long and I was quickly reaching lust mode. I worked out and exercised for over three hours that night to burn off that sexual energy.

Before I settled in my bed for the night, I scanned the internet for the best sex toys on the market. I wanted a real feel dildo that felt just like a man's dick. I would not settle for anything less than 9 inches long and 10 inches in circumference. The girth mattered more to me than the length but I had all these prerequisites in my mind and I was not going to stop until I found the perfect dong. Twenty minutes into my search, I had my choices narrowed down to two. The king dong had nine insertable inches and ten inches around which met my criteria but when I found the king dong deluxe that was 10 inches long and 12 inches in circumference, my decision had been made. Go big or go home was my motto. It was pricey but since I was now making money, I splurged and ordered it with overnight shipping. My hope was that it would arrive before lunch the next day with Lindsey.

The next morning, I showered and shaved my pussy smooth as glass. I dressed and headed for work. I had many deliveries and pickups which kept me busy. My pussy was wet in anticipation for our mid-day rendezvous along with sore milk filled jugs that needed relief. Driving to see Lindsey, I swung by my apartment and screamed like a child at Christmas when I saw the package sitting on my step. I parked, jumped out and grabbed the box before getting back into the running truck. Using my utility knife, I opened the package and gasped at the size of dong. "Wow! If this thing doesn't do the trick, nothing will," I spoke aloud to myself.

It looked and felt even bigger in person which induced some anxiety within me. Lindsey was in the bucket finishing up on a transformer when I arrived. I pulled off to the side and waited until she finished and climbed into the passenger side. After exchanging hellos and pleasantries, she directed me about 2 miles away behind an abandoned hospital. Shutting the truck off, I stepped out of the vehicle, removing my clothes while she removed her pants like we were both making a business transaction. Once back inside, I leaned against the door facing her with my filled boobs pressing hard against my chest and my knees up with my legs spread wide. My large pussy was opened for her viewing pleasure.

I pulled out the dildo and Lindsey laughed, "Where did you get that fucker? It is huge!"

With a return laugh, I responded, "I needed something a little more my speed. That other thing wasn't getting the job done. Now get over here and suck these tits dry." She was adjusting her vibrating clit stim and putting her tight silk panties back on to keep it in place like she had done yesterday.

She crawled to me and laid more straight on, facing me unlike the day before where she laid across my lap. Lindsey looked up and put her face between my boobs. Trapping her cheeks inside my cleavage, I pressed my heavy jugs together and moved her head side to side.

She cooed, "Mmmmmmm...they feel full. I bet you are excited for me to empty them?"

I moaned my approval. Gently raking her colorful hair back above her forehead with my fingers, I whispered, "Oh yes...they are extremely full and have been waiting for your mouth all morning. I know you probably skipped breakfast and need lunch. I think it is time to get busy."

She liked me taking charge and verbally taunting her. Almost on her stomach, I slid down so she could get access to my leaking nipples. Lindsey started buzzing her vibrator, latched on to one of my tits and used both hands to hold it steady like she was trying to squeeze it out quicker than possible. I wrapped my arm around the back of her head and closed my eyes so that I could enjoy the sensation. My nipples were really swollen so the extra size caused Lindsay to pop and smack when she would shift her sucking technique. She sucked down the sweet milk until she erupted into her first climax.

She clenched her legs tightly together and clamped my nipple until her spasm subsided. After releasing a large breath, she decided to switch boobs. That is when I decided to see if the King Dong Deluxe was going to do the trick. With a swampy pussy, I was hoping I did not need lube but I wasn't sure. I nudged Linsey to her side so that I could get to my slit. Placing the monster head inside my folds, I twisted and pushed expecting it to hurt tremendously. Again to my surprise, it began to slide in and fill my pussy to capacity without any discomfort. The dong was huge and my stretched walls were up to the task and ready to be pleasured. That much needed size was hitting all the correct spots as I fucked myself with it.

I commanded Lindsey, "Suck it harder! Drink that milk! Make me cum!" Within minutes, I was grunting and cumming so hard I bumped my head against the truck door. I convulsed for several seconds before we both burst out laughing and milk ran down Lindsey's chin. We both continued until we each added a few more orgasms and my heavy boobs were manageable to return to work.

Lindsey and I had planned a date on Friday night but I had hit beast mode with my new found large friend and masturbated with it all through the night, nearly oversleeping the next morning. The largest dick I had previously taken was my second boyfriend in high school and I remembered struggling to take his nearly 8 inch cock and half the girth with pain. I was now taking all ten inches and that thickness with ease while cumming over and over. I was like a teen discovering sex for the first time. My bed was a mess and my pussy was finally satisfied.

I was insatiable and one might think that I would have been too sore the next day for something so large pounding my vagina but I actually woke up just as horny and looking forward to lunch with Linsey. It was an uneventful day at work all morning and when I found out that Lindsey was working light poles next to an old farm her grandmother had owned, I was excited.

She had driven onto the land and was waving at me as I pulled up. I parked and got out of the truck. We kissed in the warm outdoor air under the sunshine. When pressing her boobs against mine, she pulled back the kiss and giggled, "Right on cue, those things are full and need my assistance."

I laughed but with our lunch minutes quickly dissipating, there wasn't much time to waste. I wanted to get right into it as my jugs were sore and my pussy wet. I kept a nice thick blanket in my truck for such an occasion and we decided to have sex in the bed of the pickup truck. Both of us stripped and jumped up onto the flat tailgate. We had our toys in hand and started with a passionate kiss while we laid down. With our arms and legs intertwined, we squirmed and kissed like we had not seen each other in years.

Lindsey ended up on her back and I, on top of her with my heavy tits resting on her chest. I needed them sucked so I spun completely off of her and positioned myself with my face over her face with my head pointing toward her feet. I lowered my boobs to her face and playfully slapped them back and forth. She smiled and I drug my nipple across her cheek, stopping it on her lips. With palms up, I used my thumb and index finger to pinch my nipple causing it to squirt inside her mouth. She opened wider and I moved my boob back and forth like I was spraying her tongue with a hose. The milk would disappear in the back of her throat and she would swallow it down.

I stopped long enough for her to say, "Mmmm. That is so good and extra sweet today. I need more! Put it in my mouth."

I sunk my boob to her face, dropping my nipple as deep as it would go into her mouth then sighed, "Oh, there we go. Take it deep. Come on girl...latch...latch...yeah! Now you got it. Whoa you must have been thirsty again, you are really going to town. Fuck that feels amazing. I need to cum!"

I lifted up to my knees while my upper body remained down to allow Lindsey to suck my milk filled boobs. She was on her back and I looked up to notice she didn't have her vibrator in place on her clit, I would have to do it manually for her if I could. But first, I needed to relieve myself.

While on my hands and knees, I took my huge dildo and brought it around my ass to insert it from the rear. The girth was so thick, I had to spread my legs wider before it could penetrate my gaping folds. Once the head slipped past my slit and stretched my labia, it slid in pretty easily, deeper and deeper until it bottomed out against my cervix. I let out a pleasurable sigh, "Ahhhhhhhhhh!"

With one hand supporting me so Lindsey could drain my lactating jugs, I began fucking my pussy from behind with the other one. I used a ton of wrist action while holding the dong by the end that way I could force feed it into my cunt after it wanted to stop. I needed every inch of that thing to get me off and when Lindsey reached up around my back as if to hold me steady, I shrieked in orgasm, "Eeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhh I'm cuuuuumin! Aughhhhhhhh!"

Once I started cumming, I shoved the dong deep and held it still so I could enjoy each twitch of my walls around it. It felt amazing and I needed a few more. At one point I reached between my legs and held the base as I thrusted it hard. Every couple of minutes I would squeal with another eruption, knowing full well I would not be able to go back to small cocks. The stuffed sensation was so intense, I began squirting all over the bed of the truck. I would fuck my pussy harder then as the pressure built, I would yank it out and shoot a stream past the flat tail gate of the truck. There were standing puddles in the bed before I was satisfied.

Poor Lindsey never stopped switching back and forth feeding on my boobs but had nothing to provide herself with relief. Her smooth pussy was covered in clear nectar and pooling under her ass. Not wanting to stop getting my tits drained, I decided to try the big dong out on her, hoping she would also love it. My only problem was the uncertainty it would even fit inside her.

While her mouth continued to suck the milk from my boobs with slurping popping sounds, I eased the huge dildo to her dripping slit. Taking my time, I snuck the bulbous head between her gooey folds and twisted while pushing. Using her own precum and all my cum that was smeared up and down it, I hoped that was enough lube. As it stretched its way inside and created space that wasn't there, Lindsey winced in pain with a series of flinches. I stopped inserting, allowing her walls time to get acclimated. Just seeing her stomach puff out as that thick dong entered her vagina confirmed just how large it really was.

I continued to push, assuming it was OK until she stopped me which she did not. She raised her knees and spread wide so that I could get as much in her as I could. There was no way that she could anatomically take all ten inches with her sleek build but I had gotten just past eight, giving me room to hold the base.