Lactation Loving Lesbians

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't want the monster dick to hurt her, so I verbally took control for auditory stimulation, "Oh my! I thought there was no way your pussy would take this big fucker but it proved me wrong. I wish you could see how stretched out you are. When we are done, we will both have ruined flabby cunts instead of pussies."

I had only begun fucking her with a few strokes and just as those words escaped my lips, Lindsey bit down on my nipple with a long extended grunt while she went into a full body orgasmic seizure. Her legs could barely close around the huge dong but she gave it her best effort. It lasted for several seconds but when her spasms had subsided, I knew that my verbal taunting was just what she needed in addition to being reamed out. Though difficult to move, I began fucking her slightly faster. While up on my knees, I could feel the warm outside breeze blowing against my gaped out pussy and was hoping that when finished, she would be able to feel the same thing.

I could see that because of the sheer size, when I pushed the dick in, her entire outer lips would stuff inside her pussy and when I would pull it out, the inside of her vaginal walls would come out about an inch. That big hog was literally turning her pussy out. That did not detract from my quest to fuck a few orgasms out of her. My only problem was the awkward position of the way I was laying over top of Lindsey, not only trying to hold myself up, but also trying to fuck her with a dick I could only get my hand half way around it.

I giggled, "Wow girl...you might be a regular with this size! You never knew that all you needed was such a fucking huge dick to make you cum so hard. Go on...let it out! See how hard you can cum!" Just then, she grunted and erupted again.

I continued this and every time she climaxed, I would cease the thrusting to allow her to enjoy her pleasure. As I was nearing the draining of my boobs, a kinky idea entered my mind for an earth shattering finale. I pumped it faster and slightly harder while listening to her verbal cues as to how it felt. She was building again and her thick white cum began to ooze and pour out down her inner thigh. Her orgasm was so close and that is when I implemented my idea.

"Here take over for me! Use your hands to fuck yourself...hurry...grab it! Fuck your pussy for me!" I instructed.

Lindsey extended both arms and took hold of the oversized dildo with both hands. She plunged it deeper and harder than I had been doing. I rose up on my knees, popping my swollen red nipple from her puckered sucking lips. Before a large amount of milk began to leak, I grabbed both of my nipples, pinching them roughly. Milk began to jet out of both of them and I quickly rotated my chest back and forth to squirt it all over Lindsey's face.

I taunted, "Oh fuck! Take that you slut! Take all that milk on your face! You like having me give you a facial, don't you? Oh yes you do. Look at you smile!"

Lindsey was sent over the edge. She had to close her eyes to prevent the milk from raining down in them but dug her bare feet into the blanket and lifted her ass off the bed of the truck. She screamed at the top of her lungs, "Aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Then released a squirt of her own which was more like a huge gush. She yanked the dick out of her spasming cunt and it looked like someone threw out a bucket of water. The huge splash landed on the blanket and part of the back window while she tossed the dong to the side and convulsed harder than I had ever seen anyone in orgasm. Locking her knees together, she turned onto her side trying to recover. We had little time for anything else so we dressed and went back to work, keeping the blanket spread in the back of the truck so that it would dry.

The rest of the time I was in that small town, Lindsey and I would masturbate while she drained my full boobs. On the weekends, we would go out on dates and have mind blowing sex when we returned. Our relationship blossomed into love and when it was time for me to return, I remained home only a week and moved back with my son to that small town up north. Now we are married and not only enjoy fetish sex but love making as well and it all started when I left home to find myself. Now I have found so much more.