Lactation Troubles at Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hesitated.

"What are you waiting for?" Neeta snarled. "It's the only way you're getting out of here with a job."

I moved over to Leah and looked down at her pussy hesitantly. Should I touch her? Taste her?

Neeta wrapped her hand around my erect cock and pulled me right to the brink of Leah's damp opening.

"Use this!" she commanded.

My head was spinning. How could I get out of this? Did I even want to get out of this? I had dreamed of having sex with Leah for years, but was this really the right thing to do?

Before I had a chance to decide, Neeta grabbed my ass and pulled me forward, quickly plunging my rigid member into Leah's honey pot. Leah let out a loud cry of relief and pleasure. I could feel her hungry insides suctioning around me.

"Finally!" said Neeta. "Now show this mommy what deprived married dick feels like."

I gave in to my baser desires and started thrusting in and out of Leah, clasping her thighs to support the force of my strokes. Her warm slick passage felt incredible and brought on sensations I hadn't felt for years.

Neeta now had both hands wrapped around one of Leah's substantial tits and was almost riding it as she moaned. She started squeezing near the areola and a stream of milk shot up into her thirsty slit. "Oh yes, that's it!" she howled.

I could feel Leah's legs starting to shake. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" she started chanting.

Neeta pushed Leah's tit deeper into her cunt, the pink hardened nipple became completely enveloped by her dark curtains. "That's it. Make her cum!" Neeta directed at me.

I pressed my cock into Leah as far as it could go and held myself there. "Yes!!" she yelled. Her body jerked, her legs wrapped around me, and she started wildly fucking herself on me as her body was rocked with a powerful orgasm.

"AAAHHHH. There it is!" cried Neeta as a torrent of warm milk spurted out of Leah's breast, flooding Neeta's womb with the warm, sticky liquid. Neeta' body started quaking and she let out a high-pitched squeal before collapsing down across Leah on the bench.

My cock was still buried in Leah's satisfied pussy, but I'd been able to hold on to its cargo. Leah sighed contently, then said "I think we took care of that one, Neeta, but what about my other one. We're running out of time."

Neeta leaned up saying, "I'm feeling thirsty now." She lifted her leg over Leah, resting her knees on the bench to straddle the curvy blonde. She leaned down and took Leah's other nipple into her mouth and started suckling.

Leah's hips began rocking on my cock again, keeping it half exposed so she could repeatedly rub her g-spot with my tip. She started breathing heavily, enjoying the pleasure she was experiencing from two erogenous zones.

From where I was standing, I was now looking down at Neeta's toned ass, only partially covered by her skirt. It drove back towards me, tempting me, as she worked on Leah's breast. Beneath her rosebud, I could see the succulent meaty folds of her walnut-colored pussy lips contrasting with her bright pink slit.

Two long brown fingers appeared as Neeta started to stroke her protruding clit. They widened her opening and almost invited me inside. Leah's milk dripped from Neeta's crevice down onto my cock where it was driven into Leah's own slit as she grinded on me.

I knew I should not be thinking what I was thinking. I knew it was wrong. I knew I was putting my marriage and my career on the line to be even considering something like this with my boss. But every fiber of my body was expressing a desire--an urgent need--to be inside this woman right now.

I pulled out of Leah and, raising myself up slightly, repositioned my drenched rod at the gleaming opening of Neeta's cunt. "No turning back now," I thought, and I pressed my tortured member through her dark folds.

I was surprised to find that my cock didn't get very far on that first effort. Although she was wet with Leah's cream, Neeta was also incredibly tight and her body almost resisted my entry.

Neeta looked over her shoulder at me and said mockingly, "What's wrong? Did you forget what it's like to fuck a woman who hasn't had a baby? C'mon, give a little effort and stretch me out. I can handle every inch of you."

I grabbed Neeta's taut round ass and used it as leverage to thrust harder into her. My bulging cock slowly drove its way deeper into the vice of Neeta's hole. I felt the ridges and contours of her passage pressing into my shaft.

"Ooooh," Neeta sighed. "Yesss....Right there...Push it harder...Get that dick deeper inside of me!"

With each effort, I forced my myself still farther into her. Neeta's insides clasped around me, throttling my straining member. At last, I felt her bush tickling my testicles and, with a strong final push, the remaining inch of my rigid cock disappeared into her cunt, which held me firmly in its warm grip.

"Fuck, I love that," Neeta groaned. "Now pound me while I drain her tits."

I started pistoning in and out of Neeta's deep-brown pussy lips, watching as she continued to suck and drink from Leah's massive breasts. I pulled her ass to me aggressively over and over, trying to split her in two.

The force caused Neeta's tits to finally defeat the buttons of her blouse and they emerged triumphantly and unrestrained. While not as large as Leah's they were still big by any standard. Gorgeous brown mountains topped with nearly-black nipples, they dangled in the air before crashing into the underside of Leah's mounds to form a vibrating mass of color-contrasting tit-flesh.

The intensity of the moment overwhelmed me. I had never felt anything as euphoric as this as I repeatedly hammered into my boss's tight pussy. My fantasy had become reality. Her body conformed to the shape of my driving cock with a pressure that sent waves of pleasure through me.

"This is what you deserve in a woman. An eager pussy that craves cock, not your wife's stretched-out hole," Neeta snarled.

I was suddenly snapped out of the trance with the realization that I was cheating on my wife. What was I thinking?! Plus, I was fucking my boss with no condom! How irresponsible! Worst of all, I was rapidly approaching the point of no return. Neeta's pussy was starting to quiver and seemed to be trying to draw the cum out of me. "I have to stop this now!" I thought in my moment of lucidity, as my balls tightened and my legs started to shake.

Neeta felt the crescendo and, with a sadistic lilt to her voice, said "It's time to let it go. Don't stop fucking me until you shoot your hot load deep into me. Fill me with your seed. I NEED it. Give it to me!"

"Oh god, Neeta, I want to so badly, but this is..." I tried to speak, but I was so turned on by her primal desire that I found myself leaning forward and grasping her dark nipples to feel their texture in my palms. I seemed compelled to continue thrusting my deprived manhood deep into her sweet body.

"That's right," Neeta encouraged. "Give in to me. Do you feel those tits? I want them even bigger, like Leah's. You can give that to me. Give it all to me. Drain your cock into my unprotected pussy!"

"Unprotected!" I cried, finally finding the strength to start to pull out of her. But before I could, I felt Leah's legs wrap around my waist from below Neeta. Her strong thighs drew me all the way back into Neeta's dripping cunt.

"Don't fuck this up for us. Give her what she wants!" Leah implored. She snaked a hand down and started vigorously massaging my overfull testicles.

The extra stimulation was all I could handle. My balls shuddered as two powerful blasts of cum rocketed through my shaft right into Neeta's fertile womb. I was filling Neeta with every pent-up drop that my wife had neglected.

"I can feel you pulsing! You're flooding me!" Neeta yelped, and her body went into convulsions as her own orgasm hit.

Unable to hold anything back, I released another blazing shot of semen into her, then another, inseminating my boss's eager pussy with my spunk. Leah relaxed her legs, and I pulled out of Neeta, shooting a bright streak of cum onto her brown back. A second pulse covered her right ass cheek.

Leah lifted her torso up to catch my next spurt, which painted her clit and landing strip. Rubbing the underside of my cock between her pussy lips, Leah's body vibrated as she brought herself to one more soothing release. My cock jumped as Leah's writhing coaxed out a few more jets of cum, which oozed down my length and mixed with the fluids leaking from her body.

Neeta stood up and started buttoning up her blouse. A rivulet of milk and cum trailed down the inner part of her thigh as she adjusted her skirt back into position.

"Thanks for the assist, Leah," Neeta said. "I always thought you might have management potential. You're going to crush it at the meeting."

"As for you," Neeta continued, looking at me as I stood feeling guilty, but also more spent and satisfied than I had in over a decade. "I hope you learned a thing or two about breast feeding. I'm going to require your services in the coming months."

"But, Neeta, I'm marri--"

"Mine now," she interrupted, her dark eyes flashing. Then she turned around, scooped her tights up off the ground, and walked out of the storage room.

12