The Vasectomy

Story Info
Married guy's vasectomy leads to a surprise or two.
4.5k words
4.36
79.1k
141
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
allin78
allin78
196 Followers

Note: it's the guy who's reluctant in this story, so skip it if that's not what you're looking for!

****************************************************************************

I sat in the waiting area of the urologist, looking down at the paperwork they'd given me to fill out. A few other guys, about my age, sat there too. Everyone was taking extra care not to make eye contact.

I was here for my vasectomy appointment. It was something that I had some reservations about, but that my wife and I thought was the best decision. Since our second was born, our life had become so crazy that even the thought of having a third was out of the question. Unfortunately, this meant that we'd been avoiding having sex for nearly a year now. In fact, the stresses of family had put a complete end to our intimacy. It was all business now.

I looked down the paperwork which said I'd be seeing Dr. Mel Pearce. I'd never met the guy. It was a big office and I just chose the first doctor with an opening. I admit I was feeling a bit of dread at the idea of this surgery. Was I really ready to end my ability to put a baby in someone?

A nurse appeared and called my name. She told me to follow her back to the operating room. Her name tag said "SANCHEZ." She was young and very thin, with light skin and jet black long hair that she wore up in a bun held by a pen. Her walk and facial expression suggested a woman who is all business with little time for the bullshit she has to deal with from the all-male clientele.

When we got to the room and she turned around, I saw why. Despite her slight frame, she had exceptionally large breasts that refused to be fully concealed by her scrubs. I couldn't help but stare while she read over my paperwork. They were nearly gravity defying in the way they jutted out from her torso.

"I'm Amy," she said in a dry voice, "please have a seat on the table and I'll do some tests of your general physical condition."

Nurse Amy proceeded to check my heartrate and blood pressure. When she was removing the arm cuff, I felt the soft pressure of her breasts against my shoulder. In my semi-celibate state, it was enough to send a jolt of life into my neglected member.

"You seem very healthy for a guy your age," Amy said, which stung a little and reminded me that she probably wasn't like more than 25. "You can get undressed now, the doctor will be in shortly."

I removed my clothes and felt a little awkward given that I was still quite aroused. A knock on the door and Nurse Amy returned.

"I just forgot the--oh goodness!" Her eyes quickly darted away. "Um, you're supposed to keep your boxers on," she managed. Her eyes returned to my engorged cock for just a second. Then she grabbed a clipboard and left the room without further comment.

I was embarrassed, but before I could dwell on it too much another knock came and in walked a female doctor. She was tall and formidable in her stature. Maybe 40 years old. Dirty blond, thick-framed stylish glasses, with wide hips that caused her medical coat to flare outward at her waist. Her nametag said "PEARCE."

"Dr. Melanie Pearce, nice to meet you" she said warmly with outstretched hand. Her grip was surprisingly strong, and I was a little dumbfounded.

"I know," she said, "you thought I was a man. I admit I purposely list my name as Mel because a lot of guys shy away from a woman urologist, but I promise you're in good hands."

"No, it's no problem!" I said sincerely, taking in the unexpected site of this large and powerfully built woman. I noticed her ring.

She saw where I was looking. "Oh yes, and my husband has his qualms as well!" She flashed a broad, beautiful smile that didn't reveal if she was being sarcastic or not.

"Anyway," she continued, "let's get down to business. You're here for a vasectomy, do you have any questions about the procedure?"

"No, I think I've learned a lot by searching online about it. I admit I'm a little nervous," I said

"I totally get it," she replied. "Remember that after the procedure there will be no change to the volume or consistency of your semen. I've had no complaints from my patients and usually people are choosing to do this for pretty good reasons, which I assume is true for you?"

"Yes," I replied, "My wife was told she couldn't have children so she stopped birth control. We got pregnant in the first month! After our son was born, we didn't have sex for over a year, but after just that one time, we got pregnant again. We really can't have any more children with all the chaos in our house. I mean I love my children, but, well do you have children?"

"Actually no," she said. "I'd like to have them, but my husband really doesn't. It's basically too late for me now anyway, though." Then with a wink, "You'd be surprised at how good a motivated man is at pulling out at just the right moment. Sounds like you should have learned to do that better yourself!"

Again, I wasn't sure if she was kidding or not.

"I need to take a look at the operation site in order to plan the procedure. Please remove your boxers and lie down."

I did so and Dr. Melanie stood at the end of the table looking between my legs. Her fingers gripped my balls, almost roughly, and she moved them left and right. Again my member started to stir and it did a complete flip from pointing down at her to up at my stomach.

Dr. Melanie giggled and said, "Don't worry that's perfectly natural."

I heard an electronic sound and look down to see Dr. Melanie taking a picture with a cell phone.

"This is the digital record so we can compare before and after at the site of the incision," she said professionally.

She continued, "Ok, everything checks out, so we're basically ready. The anesthesiologist will be here shortly and I'll perform the operation with the assistance of Nurse Sanchez. You'll be out later today."

"There's only one more thing you have to do, and that's provide a sperm sample so that we can ensure your sperm count has diminished as a result of the procedure. Try to enjoy yourself because, well, after the procedure it can be a little risky to masturbate until we confirm everything is ok at our 3 month appointment."

I was taken aback, as I thought I would only have to wait a week or so. My shock must have been obvious because Dr. Melanie joked, "Looks like that's going to be a challenge for you--my kind of guy!" Again, her confusing wink came, "Just try not to think about me." As she said this she ran a hand down under her right breast, lifting it slightly and revealing it's substantial weight. She continued down her waist tracing the rounded curve of her hips and ass.

"Maybe that will help you with the sperm sample," she said playfully. "Unfortunately, we get terrible cell service here and don't share the wifi with patients, so you're stuck using the old magazines we have in that bathroom. Here's your cup."

With that, Dr. Melanie turned and left the room. I went into the bathroom and saw a stack of Playboy and Hustler magazines that looked to be from the 1980's.

"Great," I thought, and started thumbing through them. I found lots of silicone scars and big hair. With the pressure to perform and terrible porn, I was actually finding it difficult to get off. After a while, I closed my eyes and what I saw was Nurse Amy and her luscious tits.

I imagined her pulling her scrubs up her wasp-like waist and over her head, then kneeling in front of me as I stood. Now Nurse Amy was unclasping a frilly black bra and her large breasts burst out bouncing. She buried my cock in her cleavage and pinched on her dark brown nipples as she began to stroke up and down.

I saw her looking up at me with deep brown eyes and saying "It'll make me wet if you cover my face and tits with your hot cum."

That was all it took. Moments later, I ejaculated with an audible groan while picturing Nurse Amy making eye contact with me while she stuck out her tongue, happily catching the streams that didn't splatter onto her chin or nipples.

I closed the cup and left the bathroom, only to be staring right into the dark brown eyes I had just been imagining, but in the flesh. I immediately flushed.

She had a knowing look on her face. "Is that sample is for me? Thank you," was all that she said.

The anesthesiologist had arrived in the operating room. He told me to relax, I laid on the table, and he administered the shots and left. I was fully numbed in a few moments and Dr. Melanie entered in full scrubs. She and Nurse Amy worked quickly and I didn't feel a thing.

After it was over, Dr. Melanie came close to my face and said "Remember, keep all that cum inside you until we can check you again in three months."

I was a little surprised by her nonprofessional language, but as they wheeled me out to the waiting room I saw my wife and soon I was on my way home.

~~THREE MONTHS LATER~~

I was back at the urologist for my three-month follow-up. Frankly, my recovery had been easy, as the incision sites healed within a few days. The hardest part was going without masturbating that whole time--but somehow I had managed it. It helped to have a wife that had no problem ignoring me sexually.

Dr. Melanie entered the office where I was waiting. I had forgotten how imposing a figure she was. Because she was not operating today, she was wearing a loose blouse over her voluptuous breasts. Her tight-fitting skirt accentuated the hourglass shape of her body that was supported by her incredibly firm ass and thighs. As she walked across the room, the blouse shifted and I caught a glimpse of a light pink areola peeking out from under a sheer bra.

The instant bulge in my pants revealed to me just how urgently I needed to release the pressure in my loins.

"Let's get right to the part you've probably been waiting for!" Dr. Melanie said with a smirk. "Here's your cup--same deal as before, just go into that room. And I again apologize for the ancient magazines."

I went into the room, which I was expecting to be a bathroom, but which was actually more akin to a frat house living room--cushy couches and a stack of titty mags. I sat down and started flipping through the pages.

This time, one of the magazines had a spread of big-chested women dressed up as doctors. "Perfect!" I thought and whipped out my member. However, this porn was still so bad that even in my deprived state I was only getting partially erect. I figured I would just close my eyes again and get this over with.

Suddenly, the door opened, and in stepped Dr. Melanie. She saw the spread-eagle "doctor" picture in my hand and laughed.

"Listen, I know the magazines in here are awful, so I was just thinking that maybe I could offer my help with collecting that sperm sample."

"Really, it's ok, you don't have to..." I stammered.

Her eyes lit up behind her black-framed glasses with a new intensity as she slowly approached me. This tall, robust woman now stood looking down at me. She had let her long light brown hair down and it was resting on the shelf of her ample chest. Her broad shoulders cast a shadow over me. "I insist," she purred.

Her left hand traced a circle on the front of her blouse, quickly producing the outline of a hard nipple pressing into the shimmery fabric. Her right hand drifted down her thigh and disappeared into the hem of her skirt and I saw the muscles on her forearm flexing and releasing. I started to feel my heartbeat pulsing between my legs.

"Does your wife have tits as big as mine?" she asked.

"Please, don't say that," I protested. But I can't deny that Dr. Melanie was built in a way I had only ever fantasized about. "Look, I can do this on my own."

"You know what," she said, removing her hand from her skirt. "I forgot I need to take the 'after' photo of the incision site before you go off."

"Oh, ok," I said, relieved that I could have a moment to figure out a way to keep my wedding vows intact.

Dr. Melanie took out her cellphone and, instead of kneeling, kept her legs straight and tightly locked as she bent at the waist and leaned down toward my lap. Her ass, now above her head directly in my line of site strained the fabric of the skirt. I could also see right down her blouse. Her huge natural tits swung freely, fully exposed. Had I been imagining the bra before? Her skin was pale, and bright pink areolas with chewed bubblegum nipples swayed back and forth in front my eyes, hypnotizing me.

I realized I shouldn't be looking at her like this, but it was too late. My cock sprung fully to life and I was achingly erect in a split second. As it rose, it grazed her chin, leaving a gooey streak of precum just under her mouth.

"Ahhh," exhaled Dr. Melanie, spreading the drop down her neck with a single outstretched finger. "Don't worry, it's perfectly natural...And so is this."

Two things then happened in rapid succession: First, Dr. Melanie leaned forward even further and engulfed the head of my hard member with her mouth and deep down her throat, leaving her cherry-red lips tangled in my pubic hair. Second, her phone made its electronic sound.

Dr. Melanie bobbed up and down on me several times, caressing the underside of my cock with her tongue as she pressed me in and out of her throat. Stunned by the powerful sensation, it took several seconds before I had enough wherewithal to push her away.

"What the fuck are you doing!?" I yelled. "That felt incredibly good, but I can't do this with you. I'm married!"

"Oh, I know." Dr. Melanie replied. She typed something on the phone. "And wifey is going to get this picture texted to her if you don't follow the instructions I'm about to give you."

"What do you mean? You don't know my wife or her number" I spat out. "I'm not listening to you."

"You're on her insurance." was her blunt response.

"Shit."

"Look," she said, "what's the big deal? We're going to have some fun. Your dick looks like it's having a good time."

Admittedly, I was rock hard.

Dr. Melanie unzipped her skirt, revealing that she wore nothing underneath. She had the quintessential "child-bearing hips" that had always driven me crazy. They drifted out from her waist in a wide curve, creating a heart-shaped frame for the curtains of her pussy lips, which were topped with a light, trimmed bush.

As I was still taking that sight in, she removed her blouse to complete the picture. Her enormous tits hung low and formed a deep cleavage. Her skin was light enough that I could slightly perceive the blue veins that irrigated her mounds.

She stood over me. "First things first--I'm dripping, so if you want to save your marriage, put your face between my legs and lap up that flowing juice."

To show she was serious, she turned her phone to me to show me the photo of her bright red lips wrapped around the base of my shaft. My face was clear in the background of the photo.

I looked on helplessly, as she gripped the back of my head and guided me into her abyss.

Dr. Melanie's thighs wrapped around my face, covering my ears and rendering me near deaf. She had forced my mouth open by positioning it directly on her protruding clit. My tongue found itself gliding up and down between the lips of her pussy as she ground herself aggressively on me. Instinctively, I flicked my tongue up to tease her clit and then dipped it inside of her.

Her taste was strong like her body and it intensified the straining in my groin. Her juice streamed into my mouth so quickly that I had to swallow it to prevent from drowning.

Through the muffled silence I could hear, or rather feel the doctor moaning rhythmically. Her legs tightened on my head and she started gyrating her pussy and clit over my face in a circular motion.

Abruptly, her thighs tensed and squeezed me so hard that I thought she would crush my skull from the force. A torrent of her lubricant gushed into my mouth and on my cheeks I could feel the vibrations of her climax rippling through the toned muscles of her quadriceps.

At last she released me, and I fell back coughing and choking.

"Are you satisfied now? Please delete that picture," I pleaded.

"Satisfied?" she jeered. "That was just the appetizer, I'm ready for the main course now." She pointed again to the phone that was now lying on top of the pile of her clothes. "And you're ready too, right?"

"Yes" I said, hopelessly.

"Yes, Doctor Melanie!" she retorted.

"Yes, Doctor Melanie!" I responded obediently.

"Stand up," she said. I did so and she moved to the couch. She again bent at the waist, fully displaying the massive curve of her ass to me. She spread her legs slightly to present her eager slit to me and slick droplets began to emerge from the crevice and patter onto the floor.

"Now, I want that big hard cock of yours to reach the deepest part of me," she cooed.

I hesitated.

"Right fucking now!" she demanded.

An image of my wife getting the text message popped into my head and it motivated me forward. I positioned my stone-stiff cock at her entrance, then pushed into her.

She was so wet that I glided in easily. In a split-second I was all the way inside her steaming love tunnel and could feel the tension as I pressed against her cervix. The sensation was so intense that a small spurt of my backlogged cum found its way out of my penis to mix with her fluids. "Thank god for the vasectomy!" I thought to myself.

"YES!" she hissed. "Now give it to me hard!"

I realized I had no choice, so I decided to make the best of the situation. I started thrusting my hips against the soft cushion of her ass. My hands gripped the fleshy sides of her waist and I used the leverage to repeatedly impale her on my cock.

"Talk to me!" she said.

"Fuck, Dr. Melanie, you feel so good"

"You can do better than that!"

"Doctor, I can't get enough of your hot cunt!" I leaned forward and cupped each of her swinging tits in my hands. I lightly pinched each of her nipples as I continued pumping her from behind.

"Is my pussy better than your wife's?" She had started pushing back on me, violently, with each thrust getting me closer to the edge.

"Yes, Doctor Melanie!" I agreed. And it was sincere. The intensity on the moment was like nothing I'd ever experienced.

"Are you ready to spill your hot seed into my hungry pussy?"

"Yes, Doctor, I'm about to cum inside your pussy!"

"Good!" she said. "Make me a mommy!"

Playing along, I said "Oh yes, I'm going to knock up my doctor right now!"

"I know you will," she laughed. "I faked your vasectomy."

"Wha--" was all I could manage before she thrust back with more force than before and knocked me down to the floor. She now sat on me, squatting with her huge ass and powerful legs. She turned her body so I could see the profile of her giant tits and she had a huge smile on her face. Her eyes were on fire beneath her lenses. I tried to get up, but it was useless under her strength and size.

Dr. Melanie wildly ground her pussy onto my member. "You're not fucking pulling out! It's time for you to give me that cum I asked you to save for me. Do it. Shoot your hot sticky load into me and make my belly swell and tits leak just like I've always wanted! Do it right...fucking...NOW!"

With those last words, she pressed her muscular ass down on me with all of her might, plunging me into the deepest place yet, and I could no longer resist. Three months of waiting boiled up from my loins.

"I'm cumming inside you doctor!" I yelled and one, two, three strong pulses of sperm powered into her body.

"I can feel you throbbing, filling me up! Give me more!"

Shot four, shot five leapt from my cock sending a wave of pleasure and relief through my body. Six, seven, and then after a pause, one more oozing pulse was sent on its journey into my doctor's womb.

It was over. Dr. Melanie stood up, cupping her hand over her pussy to keep the ejaculate inside.

allin78
allin78
196 Followers
12