Lacy Ch. 01: Exhibitionism, Abduction

Story Info
Young exhibitionist, Lacy, is abducted.
7.1k words
4.63
13.4k
12
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction and is not representative of my personal experienced nor is it about anyone that I know personally.

My thanks to ejcassel who was willing to struggle through my long sentences and lack of commas to edit this story.

Lacy Ch 1: Exhibitionism, Abduction, Day One

The angry buzzing of my alarm intruded on my dream, dragging me from sleep into the new day. The dream had become almost a nightly occurrence now and it was clear that the urge was rising and would soon need to be satisfied. I lay still, unwilling to arise and face the new day, struggling to hold onto the dream.

Eventually I became aware of the sun, it's bright yellow rays streaming through my open window painting the room with color. In the oak tree outside a Mocking Bird was welcoming the fresh new day. The remnants of the dream persisted. Today would be the day. Today I would satisfy the demands placed on me by my subconscious.

The dream varied, but the theme was always the same. No matter how the dream began I always found some way to expose myself to strangers. Mostly men, but it didn't matter if they were male or female. The crux of the problem was my need to expose myself and when the dreams reached this intensity there was only one way to make them stop, at least for a while.

Today I would go out and display myself in public. How should I accomplish the task? I could wear a skirt without panties or expose my breasts in some way, it didn't matter. Dreams like this had been my companion for several years now and the only way to make them stop was to accede to their demands.

My name is Lacy and even now, at the ripe old age of twenty-two, I am still unable to understand what motivates me. I don't know why I feel the urge, no, the need to expose the private parts of my body to strangers. Like many people, I enjoy being in the spotlight, the center of attention. But unlike others, I wasn't interested in acting, singing, comedy or any other form of performance art.

Somewhere along the road of life, I discovered that I got my thrills by exhibiting my body to strangers. It was such a turn-on to allow random men I passed on the street, an intimate look at something that they could never possess. I do not consider myself a tease. But to see the desire on their faces turn to disappointment as I walked past, out of their lives, was always a thrill.

During breakfast and throughout the morning, I thought about what I would do that afternoon, to satisfy the need. Slowly, my plan began to take shape. The shopping area of town would be full of people shopping, running errands or just enjoying the lovely spring weather. It was Friday, the first day of a three-day holiday weekend. Perfect!

Just after lunch I began to prepare myself. I concentrated on my reflection in the mirror as I applied a light foundation to my cheeks and forehead. My fair, smooth skin didn't need much help, but I liked to use a thin layer of foundation to blend out the few imperfections that I could see. A touch of blush added color and highlighted my cheeks. Finally, I applied my current favorite lip gloss and everything was complete. Standing back from the mirror I smiled at the image looking back at me and was pleased with the overall effect.

The need dominated my thinking. That is why on this lovely Friday afternoon, the first day of a three-day weekend, I was brazenly strolling down the main street of our local shopping area. I smiled as I walked down the sidewalk. It was a warm sunny day in early spring with cool temperatures in the low 70s. The sidewalk was crowded with shoppers enjoying the weather.

The outfit that I had chosen to wear accentuated what some would call my elegant good looks. I elected to wear a blouse that was made from an extremely sheer material. I debated whether to go without a bra or wear one that I had recently purchased. This new bra was slightly small for me but, what made it extraordinary was the openings cut at the apex of each cup. When I wore this bra my conical nipples protruded through the holes. I had never worn the bra before but I was sure that this black bra would contrast nicely with my pale skin. I was convinced that my pink nipples protruding through the holes would be even more erotic than going braless. A quick look in the mirror and my choice was made. The new bra highlighted my nakedness and made my nipples look awesome.

A ponytail of lustrous jet black hair hung down the middle of my back, in stark contrast to my creamy skin and blue eyes. I have high cheekbones and what I have been told is a full sensuous mouth. My full lips tinted a lovely but subdued shade of red. As always, I used minimal makeup.

To say that my figure was voluptuous would be an overstatement, but I certainly didn't consider myself to be skinny. It was a blessing to have breasts that were a full and firm 36C, topped with nipples that were erect and cone-shaped. Below my breasts, my torso tapered down to a 24" waist. It was trim enough to enhance my figure and provide a pleasant contrast to my hips, which flared out to a well-rounded 35".

Most men appreciated a well-turned ass and mine fit the bill. It was well-rounded and tightly constrained by the black slacks that I wore. The glossy satin-like material of my slacks hugged my ass cheeks leaving little to the imagination. The slacks were so tight that they dipped between the cheeks of my ass in back. While in the front, I could feel the seam nestled snugly in the crevice, between the lips of my pussy, putting a delicious pressure on my clit. The crack of my pussy was outlined for anyone that took the time to look.

Below my crotch, the legs of the slacks caressed the contour of my skin for the first few inches, highlighting my strong well-turned thighs. The slacks then flared out reminiscent of the bell-bottomed slacks of years past. On my feet, I wore five-inch fuck me heels in black patent leather.

My complete ensemble was intended to get the attention of men. All men. Any men. I simply craved the attention and approval that I got from men.

The exhibitionist in me was exceptionally strong. However, my modesty and the fear of getting caught deprived me of the ability to act on those needs very often. This was not something that I did regularly, but over time the dreams would begin again. Then the pressure would build in my mind until it finally overcame my fears, as it had done today. When this happened, it was as if I became another person.

As I walked I noticed a good-looking man coming down the sidewalk toward me. The moment that he noticed me was apparent by the change in the expression on his face. At first, he had seemed relaxed but, as he got closer you could see him focus. He concentrated first on my breasts and then more intently on my visible nipples. As we continued toward each other I felt a tingle of excitement begin between my legs.

As our distance closed, I was passing in front of a dress shop when I noticed a cute dress in the shop window. The dress provided the perfect excuse for me to stop and gaze intently into the window, which would also allow me to see what he would do. He drifted to a stop next to me and stood admiring the dress too. It was obvious that he was admiring my reflection in the plate glass window and not the dress. Turning towards him I decided to give him a good frontal view as I said, "That's a lovely dress isn't it? I bet it would look great on your wife."

As he turned towards me, his eyes remained glued to my nipples. He acknowledged my question with a grunt. My gut tightened and I felt my nipples harden even further. It was as if his eyes were a laser that was locked onto my nipples. At the last moment he looked up at me and I looked directly into his eyes. Making eye contact, I allowed my smile to widen. Along with the tingle, I felt the first bit of moisture between my legs. "Your wife?" I said again.

"What? Oh yes. My wife. It would look good on her, now that you mention it." he mumbled as he turned to walk away, thoroughly embarrassed. Smiling to myself I thought, "Oh yes! This is just what I need."

Walking on, I continued down the street thoroughly enjoying myself now. Turning heads like that was always a thrill and it never got boring. The act of showing strange men something that they would desire, possibly even dream about, yet never possess was such a total turn-on. I kept moving along the sidewalk, enjoying the way that my breasts bounced with each step I took. The feel of my nipples rubbing against the textured silk blouse, kept them hard and in a state of arousal.

A little farther up the sidewalk, there was a group of five or six young men. They looked like they were probably college students from the nearby State College. As they approached I decided to engage them in conversation. For my part, I was quite sure that I would be turned on by their undivided attention. I was also pretty sure that they would enjoy the opportunity to get a better look at my exposed nipples.

"Excuse me," I said as the group approached. At first, not one of them looked at me. All eyes were focused on my chest, as the group formed a semi-circle in front of and around me. "Excuse me," I said again.

One of the men seemed a little older than the rest of the group, although it appeared that he was just as mesmerized by the sight of my nipples as the others. This older man was the one who finally gained some semblance of control, as he raised his eyes and looked at me directly. "Uh, hello," he said. "Please forgive my bad manners. I decided to take my Human Behavior class for a walk and here you are."

Somewhat surprised by his comment I took a little time to look him over more closely. It was true that he seemed to be somewhat older than the others. He was also dressed in a sports coat with his tie pulled down loosely around his neck, while the others in the group were dressed much more casually in shorts and hoodies.

"Human Behavior class?" I prodded.

"Yes. I'm an Assistant Professor at State College. I only teach part-time. I've got a Psychology practice over on Elm Street near the college."

I smiled and mimicked his original comment, "and here I am."

He had the decency to lower his eyes and even blush a little mumbling, "I guess that wasn't too tactful, was it?"

"Do you often say whatever comes into your mind or do you occasionally think about what to say first?" I wondered out loud.

His eyes had wandered down to study my exposed nipples again. I was enjoying watching his efforts to carry on an intelligent conversation with me, while struggling with his desire to get a better look at my nipples. This is one of the reasons that I expose myself as I do. It was liberating, knowing that just a tantalizing look at my nipples could take a sophisticated man and tie him into knots.

Suddenly he shook his head as if to clear it, looking up at me with an endearing smile, "Perhaps we should start again. Hello, my name's Stan. What's your name?"

"My name's Lacy," I replied.

"It's nice to meet you, Lacy. I've got to tell you that I think that your outfit is stunning. I especially like the blouse," he said as his eyes wandered back down to my nipples, which seem to have hardened even more from all of the attention.

"I was wondering... hello, Stan? Stan are you there?" I asked. It seemed like he was having trouble focusing on our conversation. "I was wondering if you could tell me where the Crystal Cup coffee shop is?"

"Oh, I'm sorry Lacy. Your uh, your blouse is so sheer," Stan managed to stammer out.

"I noticed that when I put it on. You don't think that it's too sheer do you?"

"No! No!" he mumbled. "It's just fine, it's..."

"It's what Stan? What's wrong with my blouse?" I asked, thoroughly enjoying his discomfort.

"Lacy there isn't anything wrong with your blouse. I like your blouse. It's, well it's your nipples to put a point on it." he said. Despite the coolness of the day and a pleasant breeze, Stan's brow had begun to sweat.

"My nipples?" I exclaimed. "What's wrong with my nipples?" I said in mock horror.

"You're probably not aware of this, but I can see them. All of the guys are looking at your nipples. Shit, everyone on the street can see your nipples." he exclaimed.

"Of course, I know. Do I look that dumb to you?" I asked.

"No, I don't think you're stupid. Your nipples are outstanding. I've heard of nipples like yours, but I've never seen any. I think that they call them puffy nipples. They're stunning."

"I'm glad that we were able to have this little conversation, but Stan, the reason I stopped was to ask if any of you knew where the Crystal Cup coffee shop is located?"

As Stan gave me directions to the coffee shop, I noticed another man watching us intently. He had an unsavory look to him. When I go out like this, I occasionally see someone that gives me the creeps. Most men look at me in a good way, like they would want to possess me, to make love to me. But they do not look like they wish to do me harm.

Every so often, I see someone watching me with what I would call malevolence. Make no mistake, it is clear that they want to possess me too, but not to make love to me. This guy gave me the creeps and I couldn't avoid a shiver as I turned to follow Stan's directions.

I was almost to the coffee shop, when a rather rambunctious family forced me over to the edge of the sidewalk near the street. It was then that I heard the whoosh of a van pulling up to the edge of the curb.

Turning to see what was going on I felt a moist cloth pressed over my mouth and nose while rough hands clamped down on my arms as I was yanked into the van. The hand covering my mouth prevented me from screaming and the rag smelled funny. The rag must have been soaked in something to knock me out, but I hazily remember seeing the malevolent-looking man. This time there was a smile on his face and then everything went black.

My eyes fluttered open, then shut again. My thoughts were all muddled as if I did not want to remember what had happened. A few moments later I gathered my strength and blinked my eyes again, finally forcing them to remain open.

I was in some sort of room lying on my back. As things in the room came into focus I could see that it seemed to be some sort of bedroom. There was a chair, a dressing table, and a chest of drawers. The walls were a light color. Not cream, more like a tan.

Suddenly I jolted wide awake and remembered what had happened on the street. Completely awake now, I realized that my arms were held behind my back because my wrists were fastened together. I assumed they were held together by the same sort of cuffs that I could see had been used on my ankles. There were padded leather cuffs were around both ankles and the cuffs were secured to each other with some sort of clip or fastener. My shoes were gone and I was barefoot.

My breath came in short, choppy gasps as I began to panic, but struggling did nothing to loosen my bonds. Now I was terrified and began to scream incoherently. I must have made quite a bit of noise, because a short time later a woman entered the room. "I see that you finally woke up," she said.

"Who are you? Where am I? Let me go." I fired off in rapid succession.

Shaking her head, she smiled as if we were good friends and said, "Honey that's just not going to happen. You're our guest for the weekend. If you're a good girl and do what you are told, we'll let you go sometime Sunday evening, near where we found you."

"Good girl? I don't understand. What do you want from me? Why am I here? What are you going to do to me?" I stammered. This didn't make any sense to me. Oh, God! I thought. I'm probably going to die.

Once again I got the soothing smile. "Sweetheart you may as well relax. You aren't the first young woman to spend the weekend with us nor will you be the last. Most end up enjoying themselves and some have even returned for another visit. Every weekend we put on a show for some very discerning clients and this weekend you have been selected to be the headliner."

The woman came and sat down on the bed beside me and began to answer my questions. "Every week we host a live stream on the internet. Our audience pays a lot of money to watch what happens to our unwilling guests. At the same time, we take video from several cameras. The best shots from each camera will be edited together into a video, that we offer for sale on our website. It is amazing how many men and some women enjoy watching an unwilling subject."

My first thought burst from my lips. "You're going to sell me into sexual slavery aren't you? You abduct young women who just disappear. I've read all about it. You can't do this to me."

She began to chuckle at my outburst. "I must say that you have an active imagination. You are wrong, of course, but, at the same time you are surprisingly accurate."

I was even more frightened and confused than before but I felt like I was beginning to get the picture. I was going to be the unwilling subject and my mind was running wild as I considered the possibilities. I'm not sure that I wanted to know the answer, but I had to ask. Getting myself a little more under control I mumbled, "What's that supposed to mean?"

Once again I got that friendly smile, "Are you sure that you want to know?" she asked.

Tearfully, I nodded my head. "Yes! I want to know!" I exclaimed.

"We have three days and you will have a busy schedule. For instance, we have your time blocked off so that those in our audience who enjoy bondage and whipping, will know what time to sign in. There is cock sucking, golden showers, anal sex, double and even triple penetrations, gangbangs. I hardly know where to start. I mean the list is almost endless."

I'm no virgin, but I had never even had sex with more than one man at a time, much less done the things she was talking about. I began to shake again, as the gravity of my situation was laid out in front of me. I'm not naïve, so I had some idea of the kinds of things she was talking about. I lay there shaking uncontrollably in fright. It was clear that I was not only going to be raped by strangers all weekend, but everything was being to be streamed live and recorded to be sold to even more strangers.

"Nooo. You can't do this to me." I moaned.

"Honey I know that it's frightening, but I assure you that by the time the weekend is over you will feel differently. It's quite a thrill to be used by so many different men and to know that you gave them satisfaction. Isn't it similar to the reasons that you go about dressed as you are? Only this time the men that you tease, won't have to settle for dreams."

"Even if you don't enjoy yourself at some point, I can assure you that it is going to happen. The more that you protest, the more our audience will enjoy the live stream and the more they will pay for the video. It's up to you, but by the end of this weekend, you will have been thoroughly used for almost every kind of sex that you can imagine. Hundreds, if not thousands of men will have seen you used and abused on the live stream. Thousands of other men will enjoy you on the video."

Reaching over she unsnapped the clip holding my ankles together. "Come on now. It's time to get started. Your bondage session is due to start. We do that first so that our guests will learn the importance of obedience. Being restrained and then whipped tends to make our guests more pliable." she said.

"Nooooo.. " I moaned as I struggled to pull away from the woman. How could this be happening? It must be some sort of deranged dream. If so, I hoped that I would wake up soon.

As I continued to resist the woman grabbed hold of my wrist and lifted pulling my arms upward and almost dislocating my shoulders. "Stop it!" she commanded. "You can act up all you want when the cameras are on. Our audience will love it but when you are with me you will comply immediately. Do you understand?" she said, as she wrenched my arms upward once again to accentuate her point.

12