Lacy Ch. 01: Exhibitionism, Abduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," I stammered.

"You will address me as Mistress this weekend. Should you be required to speak to any man, you will refer to him as Master. Now! What did you say? Be sure to speak up girl. Your responses will be recorded and our audience needs to hear the desperation in your voice."

"Yes, Mistress." I managed to spit out as I was half-dragged from the room. We walked down the hall toward another door. When Mistress opened the door, I was surprised by how bright it was inside this new room.

While she turned to close the door, I had a chance to look around. In the center of the room there was a slightly raised circular stage. I couldn't tell for sure but it appeared to be rotating. A man dressed in a suit and tie stood on the stage. He seemed to be wearing a lapel microphone, which was confirmed when he spoke to Mistress saying, "Bring her up here please." When he turned and smiled I recognized him immediately. It was the man with the malevolent smile. I immediately labeled him the "Announcer".

There were several lights and cameras placed all around the stage. On the walls, there were big-screen televisions that seemed to be linked to the cameras. All of the cameras appeared to be focused on the center of the stage.

As my eyes adjusted to the brightness, I realized that there was a single row of seats that circled the stage. Each chair was occupied by a man and I noted that there was a number painted on the floor in front of each seat. Mistress was pulling me up a small aisle toward the stage. I noted that a large numeral one, was painted on the floor in front of the chair to the right of the aisle. Thirty was painted in front of the chair on the other side of the aisle. My mind struggled to process the knowledge, that thirty strangers were about to watch whatever was going to happen tonight.

Gesturing in my direction the Announcer said, "Well here is our guest for the weekend. Isn't she lovely? We found her walking in the shopping district of a town, many miles from here. She was dressed just as you see her. Her tits were on display for all to see. Her goal was to tease men and make them desire her, while she fed off of their frustration."

"In just a few minutes, she's going to show you what all of those men wanted to see. Gentlemen I present to you, Lacy. Our guest is twenty-two and single. Our purpose here tonight, is to teach Lacy the importance of immediate and unquestioning obedience."

"Mistress, you may remove the cuffs from her wrists and ankles. That will make it easier for her to remove her clothes for us. Lacy isn't going anywhere are you Lacy?"

I refused to answer him as Mistress got busy removing the cuffs. When I was finally released from my restraints, I turned to look at the room more closely. My original assessment had been pretty accurate, so I turned my attention on the man I had labeled "the Announcer."

"Okay Lacy, it's time to get started. We all want to get a better look at those tits you've been teasing everyone with. I want you to remove your blouse for us, so that we can get a better look."

Although I had been expecting something like this, I was still stunned and outraged. "How dare you? Just who the hell do you think you are? I'm done with this. You need to release me immediately."

Quick as a snake, his hand reached out. I felt a sudden intense pain as his thumb and forefinger pinched my nipple. I bent forward trying to pull away from him, but the pain just got worse. I gasped, my breath coming in short bursts. I was unable to dislodge my nipple from his grasp. Just as I felt that I would faint from the pain, he released his grip.

"I believe that Mistress had a discussion with you about tonight. Didn't she warn you that this evening's festivities were about teaching you obedience? You've just had your first lesson. I hope that you've learned something, so let's try again. I want you to take off your blouse."

This time my response was different. I quickly raised my hands to my neck and began to unbutton my blouse. I had no interest in a repeat performance, like the one that had just happened. My mind was still trying to think of a way out of this situation, as I slowly undid button after button.

When the final button was undone I pulled the blouse from the waist of my slacks. I hesitated for just a moment and then I pulled it wide open letting the blouse slide off my shoulders. The exhibitionist living within me shivered just a little as I stood there, blouse on the floor and my nipples protruding from the black bra.

"As erotic as that black bra is I must ask you to remove it for us Lacy", The Announcer said.

Each time that I acquiesced to the Announcer's demands made it easier to obey the next one. Without question I reached behind my back and unsnapped the bra. I slipped it off my shoulders and dropped it to join the blouse on the floor.

Now, with my breasts completely exposed, I had a feeling like none that I had ever experienced during my previous excursions into exhibitionism. Tonight, hundreds, maybe thousands of strangers, men and women were looking at my exposed breasts.

As I stood there, my embarrassment mixed with excitement. The Announcer turned to the audience. "Well, what do you think? Aren't those just the most magnificent tits that you have ever seen? Just look at those nipples. Nipples like that should be pierced, don't you agree?"

With that, the audience broke out in applause and I broke out in a sweat. Would they do that?

The Announcer continued. "Lacy we like to leave all of our guests with something to remind them of the time that they have spent with us. Just think of it. Those nipples of yours would look even better with some jewelry."

Was he mad, I wondered. Probably! I wasn't getting my nipples pierced, I thought as he spoke again. "Lacy it's time to get rid of those slacks. We need to see what you've been hiding, nestled there between your legs."

Even though I may have understood my situation intellectually, I'm pretty sure that the rest of my mind had yet to catch up. Because once again, I hesitated and that hand lashed out again. This time he slapped the side of my breast sharply enough to cause me to jump backward in shock. I looked down in time to see a red handprint begin to form on the side of my breast.

Without any additional encouragement, I unfastened my slacks and allowed them to slip down my thighs. Just like that, I stood in the presence of thirty strangers wearing just my skimpy hip hugger panties. I had been so happy this morning when I had slipped on my lovely panties. Classy underwear was one of my few extravagancies, but now I wished for a plain cotton pair of panties.

I felt my face redden to match the handprint on my breast, as the stage slowly turned, giving everyone in the room a good look at my mostly naked body. Embarrassed as I was, I had to look at the televisions. Some showed me from head to toe, a couple had been zoomed in and focused onto my breasts and I noticed that one or two were showing a closeup of my lightly covered crotch. I have no idea why I felt pleased knowing that I had shaved my pussy just that morning.

As the Announcer approached me he spoke to the audience. "It is customary for the guest to be expected to remove their panties, but I am going to make an exception today. Today I am going to do the honors."

I couldn't help the shudder that went through my body as he approached and knelt in front of me. I wanted to run away, to escape in some way, but it was not possible. This was going to happen whether I liked it or not. Had it been some other stranger my feelings may have been different, but I would always remember the look that the Announcer had given me there on the street.

I felt his hands rest on my hips just above the flimsy cloth of my panties. Then he hooked the elastic waistband and slowly began to pull them down over my hips. Looking at one of the monitors, I saw that at least one camera was zoomed in on my pussy. The moment my pussy came into view the audience let out a sigh. Now I could feel the Announcer's warm breath, as he leaned forward to pull my panties down to my ankles. He hesitated there and finally, I raised each foot allowing him to finish the job.

"Spread your legs Lacy, so that we can all get a good view of your womanhood. That's what we're all here for." he said. When I hesitated he said, "You know what's going to happen if you continue to try me. You should know that I would like nothing better than to spend some quality time with you, but I'm not sure that you want me to go there. Which will it be Lacy? Will you willingly comply or must I make you?"

The undisguised threat was enough to motivate me and I slowly spread my legs about six inches apart.

"Wider!" he demanded.

I was thoroughly embarrassed and acutely aware of the man kneeling in front of me just inches from my pussy, but the threat was sufficient to overcome my reticence. I moved my legs about eighteen inches apart. Then I watched with great misgivings, as the Announcer moved forward and planted a kiss on my pussy lips.

The contact of his lips on my bare skin caused shock waves to rampage up and down my spine. My nipples betrayed me and immediately began to harden. As my heart began to pound, the blood flow to my sensitive parts began to increase, causing my pussy lips to swell slightly. I fervently hoped that no one had caught these betrayals.

When his tongue slid between my pussy lips, a jolt caused me to jump yet again. His warm moist tongue felt divine, as it moved up and down my crack, until his lips finally settled on my clit. I felt his tongue flitting across my clit, driving me higher by the moment until I was forced to let out a low moan.

Seemingly satisfied he rose to his feet. His lips were moist with my juice as he smiled at me. "Excellent!" he exclaimed. "But we must get on to other matters."

I watched carefully as he moved over to a small cart that I had not noticed before. He rummaged around in it for a few moments, selecting one thing and then another, until he seemed to finally make a decision. The blood drained from my face and I almost fainted but managed to catch myself as he lifted the item from the cart. I took a step back and the Announcer barked, "Stay!"

I stopped where I was and simply stared at the whip that he now carried toward me. I was unable to imagine how it might feel to be to have those strips of rawhide landing on my tender flesh. There were nine or ten strips of leather or rawhide, similar in diameter to a shoelace and about eighteen inches long. They were held together at one end by a round six-inch-long handle. He swung the whip through the air, letting the strips of leather hit the upraised palm of his left hand. They made a resounding splat as they struck his palm.

I quivered in abject fear as he approached. "You are right to be afraid Lacy. I'm going to use this on you. I'm going to use it on those fascinating nipples of yours and that lovely pussy. Now, this can go down two ways. You can either stand there unbound and take the punishment or I can tie you down. However, I must warn you that if you do not obey my commands and try to cover up I will strap you down anyway. Then the punishment will be much worse."

"So you see, I'm offering you some margin of control. If you agree to follow my commands and wish to stay unbound, then you must raise your hands and lock your fingers behind your head. If you keep your hands there and do not interfere while I administer your punishment, then I promise that it will go easier on you. If I am forced to have you restrained, then your punishment will last longer."

"What's your decision?"

I stood there for a few moments contemplating my situation. I didn't like either option that the Announcer had offered me. I was just short of collapsing in abject terror, but I refused to give in. After a lengthy pause, I slowly raised my arms and locked my fingers behind my head as I had been ordered, accepting what seemed to be the lesser punishment.

"Excellent!" the Announcer said. "Now hold your head back, thrust your breasts forward and prepare yourself. The first few blows will hurt the most because you don't know what to expect. After that, they will become more bearable."

Despite my quaking body, I stood there holding eye contact with the Announcer as I thrust my breasts forward. I was made of stern stuff and I was out to prove that I could take whatever he chose to dish out. At least I hoped so.

I almost lost it as the first blow landed viciously on the nipple of my left tit. That blow was followed almost immediately by a similar strike to my right nipple. I had never felt such pain before. In my entire life, no one had ever raised a hand to me or caused me to experience pain of any kind. I tasted blood as I bit my lip in anticipation of the next blows.

The Announcer whipped my tits from every angle you can imagine. He always seemed to pay special attention to my nipples. Finally, he stopped and smiled at me. "I'm impressed," he said. "You must be feeling proud of yourself."

In a way I guess I was proud of myself. I had taken the blows that had rained down on my tits and nipples without whimpering. What scared me was that the whipping seemed to increase the intensity of the situation and had made me more excited than fearful. I took a moment to look down at my burning breasts, sure that they would be covered with bruises and abrasions, but they weren't. My breasts and especially my nipples were an angry red color but, other than that there wasn't a mark on me. How could he do that, I wondered.

When he said "Let's see how you handle this. Spread your legs." I looked up suddenly.

Immediately fear coursed through my whole body yet again. Not my pussy! He couldn't be planning to use that whip on my pussy, could he? But I knew that he was planning to do exactly that. I stood there in shock. I had just endured having my breasts whipped mercilessly and now he was going to whip my pussy.

It's funny. This was about the time that I realized, that a perverse part of me had enjoyed having my tits abused like this. Hadn't I just told myself that I could take whatever he could dish out? It was then I knew that I was going to prove to myself that I could take it and I spread my legs. Once again I defiantly looked him in the eyes as he swung the whip.

An explosion of pain coursed through my sensitive pussy lips and radiated throughout my body. My thighs began to quiver, yet I stood my ground. Tears ran down my face as additional blows landed between my legs. I lost count after the first ten strikes, but I don't think that it went on for much longer.

When he finally stopped, I managed to look at one of the monitors that had been showing a closeup of my pussy lips as they were abused. They were swollen and beet red but, to my astonishment, there wasn't any blood or broken skin. Even with my vision blurred from the tears, I could see the moisture glistening between my pussy lips. Once again my body was betraying me. I was amazed to realize that I was stimulated by the erotic beating.

As the Announcer moved towards me, I still stood in the middle of the stage with my fingers locked behind my head. I had bent but I hadn't broken. The Announcer caressed my reddened tits and then fingered my swollen pussy. "Do you think that you've learned your lesson, Lacy? Will you follow my commands for the rest of the weekend without hesitation?"

Staring him straight in the eyes with the most defiant look I could muster, I nodded my head. I could get through this and when it was all done, I would be stronger for having endured.

"On your knees!" The order took me by surprise, but not for long. Still keeping my hands behind my head I slowly lowered myself to my knees and found myself staring at his crotch. "Take my cock out and suck it."

On autopilot now, I removed my hands from behind my head and fumbled with his zipper. After a few moments, I managed to get his zipper down. I reached inside his pants and searched for the opening to his underwear. At last, I found what I needed and drew his cock out into the open.

All thought of resistance gone now, I parted my lips and took his cock into my mouth. I wasn't an expert at this, but I think that most women know the process instinctively. I began to methodically slide his cock in and out of my mouth, running my lips along the shaft. It wasn't an especially large cock, but it was enough to fill my mouth.

It wasn't long before his hands came around behind my head and he began to fuck my mouth in earnest. I thought that he was going to cum in my mouth, another first for me, but he stopped before I could finish the job.

"Stand up!" he commanded. When I did so he told me to "Turn around and bend over. Now, I'm going to use your pussy."

As soon as I was bent over I felt his cock probing between the lips of my pussy. There was an abundance of my lubricant down there so he had no problem sliding his cock into me to the hilt. He held my hips with his hands and began to slam into me with a vengeance. I had never been fucked this violently before, but I soon found myself responding to his thrusts. Pushing my ass back against his groin, I was meeting his thrusts with my own.

I had been so aroused by the beating administered to my tits and pussy, that it only took moments for me to reach a peak, resulting in the most explosive climax I have ever experienced. Immediately after that, I felt his cock pumping cum into my pussy. I was so aroused that all thoughts of pregnancy were dismissed. I wanted that cum in me. I had been reduced to a completely sexual animal.

When his flaccid cock slipped out of my pussy I stood up, but quickly bent down again placing my hands on my knees. I was so weak, it was all I could do to remain upright.

When he finally caught his breath the Announcer said, "That concludes our performance for this evening. We hope that you have enjoyed yourselves. I certainly have. Don't forget to tell the clerk at the door, if you would like to purchase a video copy of tonight's performance. Goodnight. "

12