Lacy Ch. 03: Leroy’s Revenge

Story Info
Leroy gets revenge on his old high school classmate.
5.6k words
4.61
9k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over eighteen and the actions taking place are entirely fictional.

This is the list of characters:

Lacy: A twenty-two-year-old female exhibitionist.

The Announcer: Responsible for Lacy's abduction and narrator.

The Mistress: Responsible for taking care of Lacy and preparing her for each session.

Leroy Sampson: Old school classmate not liked by Lacy. (new to this chapter)

Stan: A Psychology professor at the local college. (from chapter one)

Lacy Ch 3: Leroy's Revenge

When Mistress and I arrived back at what I now thought of as "My Room", I headed straight for the shower. I was grateful for the abundance of hot water as I stood there under the invigorating spray and tried to organize my thoughts. Things had changed, I had changed. I can't say that I understood exactly what had changed or why, but I knew that it was true.

So much had happened in just over twenty-four hours. I told myself that I should be outraged by what had been done to me but, strangely enough, I wasn't. Unbelievably, I had found myself receiving satisfaction from the humiliation and degradation. This was certainly a revelation to me.

I took a moment to review everything that had happened in just two unbelievable days.

After being abducted on Friday afternoon I had been transported to an unknown location. Later that night I had been made the unwilling subject of a sex show. Under threat of a merciless whipping, I had reluctantly consented to allow the Announcer to use his whip on my tits and pussy in a more subdued manner.

Oh, you can be sure that I hadn't agreed to this willingly. At first, I'd adamantly refused but then the Announcer had told me that if I didn't agree he would have me restrained and whip me much more severely anyway. Some choice.

The sting of the whip as it caressed my sensitive nipples was fresh in my memory even now. At first, I had been outraged that any man would dare to whip me this way despite my reluctant agreement. The Announcer wasn't whipping me with all of his strength but he was applying enough vigor to the whip to leave red stripes across my nipples and breasts. After the first few strokes, it became clear that the pain was acting as a stimulant.

When he told me to lean back and spread my legs I cringed at the thought of what was about to happen. It was terrifying to think about having that whip applied to the trembling, moist lips of my pussy. Despite my fear, I decided that I wanted to know what it would feel like when that whip landed. After overcoming the shock of having my nipples whipped a wanted to know how it would feel to be pussy whipped.

On the first stroke, I flinched but held my position as the whip started forward on a trajectory that I knew would end when it solidly connected with the most intimate parts of my body. I can't say whether I heard the slap of the whip contacting my tender flesh or if I felt the pain first. Maybe both sensations arrived simultaneously.

What I do remember is that the pain was exquisite and I almost collapsed when the whip landed. The Announcer's aim was good and with unerring accuracy, the whip landed right between my legs and squarely on my pussy lips.

I remained upright and even kept my legs spread wide apart. It was a struggle as my mind was awhirl with thoughts and my body was quivering in response to the unusual pain and stimulation. I remember feeling humiliated by the knowledge that I was standing naked in front of an audience of strangers while yet another stranger used a whip on me. There was physical pain each time the whip landed, but that wasn't all, it was exhilarating. The erotic situation was driving my emotions ever more upward as my body responded to the unusual stimulation.

After the Announcer decided that I had been whipped enough he fucked me in front of everyone present. I still remember the shiver that passed over my body as his large cock moved between my stinging pussy lips and then slid into me as deeply as possible. He held me like that for a few moments, his groin pressed firmly against the cheeks of my ass as he took me doggie style.

As I stood there, bent over, impaled on his cock, I again felt resentment at being used in this manner. Then I realized that a good fucking was exactly what my body demanded so I pushed back against him to get his cock into me just a little deeper. When he withdrew I whimpered at the loss but it wasn't more than a moment before I felt that hard hot shaft invading me again. This time, I welcomed it.

He continued pounding his cock into me, slapping his groin against my ass cheeks each time he thrust into me. In only a few minutes I felt an orgasm building as I was driven higher and higher. Finally, I yelled, "I'm going to cum". In response, he pounded me even harder. Finally, I could hold back no longer and I experienced the strongest orgasm that I have ever felt. Moments later I felt him shove his cock home one more time only this time he held himself deep within my welcoming honey hole and pumped me full of his creamy white cum.

There had been a second session that had taken place on Saturday morning. Just hours ago.

Once again, there had been thirty strangers seated in a circle surrounding the little stage. Although I had no idea what awaited me this morning I couldn't imagine it being worse than what had happened last night, or could it?

The Announcer said that I was going to have to "service" each of the thirty men around the circle. My first thought was that he was planning to allow each of them to fuck me. Being fucked one after the other by thirty men didn't sound very appealing but what he had in mind was, as far as I was concerned, even worse. He expected me to suck each man's cock and then allow him to cum on my face. I don't think that I could have thought of anything more humiliating than that but I was soon to find out that things could get even worse.

I was instructed to kneel in front of each man, remove his cock from within his pants and then suck his cock. The whole time that I sucked this strange cock I was to keep my hands behind my back using my mouth only.

After the first few loads of cum landed on my face I decided that the best way to get through this ordeal was to make each man cum as quickly as possible. The first problem arose when I found myself kneeling in front of a black man looking directly at his dusky member. I had never seen a black man naked much less sucked a black cock. Naturally, I hesitated until I was able to tell myself that this was just another cock. Still, it felt seriously decadent as I wrapped my pink lips around that black shaft and then felt his cum joining all the rest coating my face.

I had only one more problem as I worked my way around the circle. One of the men looked familiar to me as I knelt in front of him. As I pulled his cock from within the confines of his trousers I realized that the cock I now held belonged to an old high school classmate. Not only that but he was a classmate that I had an unpleasant relationship with. I didn't have any idea what to do but unconsciously I knew that it was likely that this would not end well.

Needless to say, my hesitation had been noticed by the Announcer who humiliated me further by making me address my obnoxious classmate as sir. Leroy, the classmate from hell, did not pull his cock from my mouth when he came. Instead, he shoved it down my throat and forced me to take his cum directly into my gut. It's a wonder that I didn't bite his dick off.

As I moved from man to man around the circle I occupied my mind by thinking about my situation. I decided that it would be a lie to try to convince myself that the whipping that I received earlier had not hurt. I can't say what would be the proper reaction to having my tits and pussy whipped but I'm pretty sure that feeling stimulated and enjoying the hard fucking that I had taken from the Announcer was not normal.

Then there had been all of those men who shoved their cocks into my mouth, down my throat, and finally shot cum on my face. For heaven's sake, there were thirty of them. Most women wouldn't suck thirty different cocks in a lifetime and certainly not thirty strangers in one night.

Well, truth be told, it was twenty-nine strangers and one old high school acquaintance. I was more humiliated by having to service Leroy than I was giving head to the other twenty-nine strangers. While we had not been friends we did go to school together. I wouldn't have anything to do with him in school yet I knelt before him, took his cock between my lips, and obediently allowed him to pump his cum down my throat. I guess it was because I had known him previously but, despite the humiliation, I was strangely turned on as I had knelt there feeling his cock sliding in and out of my mouth and down my throat.

As the water began to run cold I shut off the shower and dried myself off. I still didn't have any clothes to wear so I wrapped myself in a towel. In the other room, I found that Mistress had returned with a tray of food and some iced tea. It came as a surprise to find that I was pretty hungry and quite thirsty.

When I walked across the room Mistress grabbed the towel and tore it from my grasp. As I looked at her in shock, she simply said "No clothing".

Remembering the cameras situated around the room I realized that not only was I being recorded for additional footage for the videos but this was a form of intimidation. An effort to break my will and make me much more cooperative.

By now I was well aware of the inevitability of my situation. Rather than make a scene, as I was sure they wanted, I sat at the table and devoured the food. I was surprised to find that the food was quite tasty. There was a tuna fish sandwich with lettuce, a hard-boiled egg, and a pitcher of ice-cold sweet tea, along with a slice of chocolate cake with cream cheese icing.

Just as I finished the last bite of cake Mistress said, "You should probably rest while you can. You've got another hour or so before your evening session begins. I'll just clean up this mess and then leave you alone until then." With that pronouncement, she gathered up the dishes and left the room.

With little else to do, I relaxed on the bed and slowly drifted off to sleep wondering what surprises I would be faced with this evening.

It seemed like only moments before Mistress returned and woke me. She brought the makeup that I had in my purse insisting that I had to look good for the proceedings this evening. When Mistress was finally satisfied she led me down the hall to what I called the studio.

She paused as we entered the room and I had a chance to look around. Things were much as they were the last two times I had been there. All thirty of the chairs surrounding the circular stage were occupied by strange men. The Announcer stood in the middle of the stage looking our way as Mistress led me up to him.

As he held out his hand I slowly placed my hand in his. I was naked as a jaybird as he twirled me around in front of the audience and I discovered that I was feeling the power of my body and sexuality.

Then the Announcer said, "Gentlemen I'd like you to meet the lovely Lacy. We just met Lacy a day ago but she has become one of our favorite performers. Her videos are outperforming any video that we have produced before."

"Tonight you are in for a special treat. We have decided to offer a complete set of photos of Lacy on our website. To make sure that the photos are of the highest quality we have one of our photographer friends here tonight."

As the Announcer addressed the group of men I considered what he had planned. While I wasn't sure what type of photos he had in mind it was pretty easy to imagine that they would feature me naked and probably in embarrassing and compromising poses. It was the best and worst kind of situation for an exhibitionist. I craved exposing myself to strangers but I had always had the shield of anonymity in the past. Now people would see me, all of me, and they would know who I was. This was much more than what I had bargained for yet there was nothing I could do.

I came back to myself just in time to hear the Announcer. "Tonight is going to be special in a couple of ways. In addition to our first photoshoot, we have a special guest. At an earlier session, our Lacy had the privilege of servicing an old high school friend. I'm happy to announce that he will be returning this evening. Since Lacy seemed to enjoy giving him pleasure we have brought him back. He will assist the photographer by suggesting poses and participating in the photoshoot. Please welcome Lacy's high school classmate Leroy."

I looked on in shock as Leroy entered the room and walked up to me with a smug look on his face. My jaw dropped and I just stood there with my mouth hanging open while I desperately thought of ways to wipe that sneer off his face. It was a lost cause and I knew it. I hadn't wanted anything to do with Leroy in high school, last night and, especially not now. While I had no idea what was really on the agenda tonight, it was clear that I would be expected to suffer the complete humiliation of being used by a man that I truly did not like.

When Leroy reached us he shook the Announcer's hand warmly. Then, without warning, he turned to me and reached to shake my hand. I ignored him but he immediately established his dominance by continuing to reach forward and grabbing my nipple. The pain was intense as he pinched my tender nipple hard and twisted it.

My face was scrunched up in pain as I tried to wait him out but I didn't pull away. With one last hard twist, he said, "We're going to have a good time tonight aren't we Lacy?"

I just stared at him in complete defiance and then the whip connected with my ass. While I had been occupied by Leroy the Announcer had picked up his favorite whip and when I failed to answer Leroy, he had used it smartly on my ass as a reminder of my subservient role in this little show.

When I turned on him he smiled. "Lacy, the same rules apply tonight as they did last night. You will address all men as Sir and you will address Leroy as Master Is that clear?"

Oh, it was clear alright. I didn't like it but I was in no mood to be whipped tonight so I grudgingly turned to Leroy and said, "Yes Master."

"Yes Master, what?", the Announcer asked, steel in his voice.

I can't tell you how it felt to be forced to address someone that I held in contempt as master. It was derogatory and degrading but, I did it. "Yes Master, we will have a good time tonight."

Leroy's smile was predatory and unsettling. I couldn't help but wonder at the way fate had placed me into a position of subservience to my old high school nemesis. Lost in thought, I was startled when he barked, "On your knees bitch."

My response was not quick enough to satisfy the Announcer and, once again, I felt the sting of his whip on the bare skin of my ass. Before he could hit me again, I dropped to my knees in front of Leroy blushing a beet red with shame.

I guess Leroy felt that he could relax a little after he had established his dominance because his voice was like liquid honey as he ordered me to look at him.

He was smiling once again as I obediently looked up at him. "Now, I want you to show me what a good cock sucker you are. Unzip my pants, remove my dick and, make me smile with pleasure. I want to feel the warmth of your mouth with your lips tightly grasping my dick as you slide it in and out. I don't want to have to tell you to take my dick down your throat. I want to feel your nose pressed into my groin. I want you to remember the way you treated me in class as you make love to my dick."

It was payback time. Leroy hadn't been able to get his hands on me in high school but he had me at his mercy tonight and he was planning to take full advantage of the opportunity. I just hoped that this would be the end of it. Fortunately, I knew that we were not in the same town where the Announcer had abducted me. Hopefully, Leroy would never be able to find me after tonight. Just the thought of having to deal with Leroy after tonight set me to shivering.

I could only hope that Leroy would not be able to find me after this was over. He would have his revenge by humiliating me. After tonight he would be able to purchase photos and a video of me being used for his sexual gratification. Hopefully, that would be enough and he would not try to locate me in the future. Hopefully.

The flash of the photographer's camera light reminded me of the photoshoot. He snapped a picture of me kneeling nude in front of Leroy as I unzipped his pants. Then he snapped a string of photos as I fished around in Leroy's pants trying to get hold of his cock and pull it out into the light of day. The flash went off again as I held Leroy's cock and then the photographer moved in close to record me licking the precum from the head of Leroy's cock and again as I parted my lips and moved forward engulfing the head of his hard shaft.

I knew that there was a video being taken but these were still shots that the Announcer planned to package and offer for sale. The photographer backed away a bit and got a good headshot as my lips slid back and forth moistening Leroy's stiff shaft. More photos were taken as I took a deep breath and pushed the hot shaft down my throat until my nose was buried in the hair of Leroy's groin.

I was vaguely aware of the photographer as he moved in for close-ups and then farther away to record the whole scene of me deep-throating Leroy's dick as everyone around the room watched and enjoyed my degradation. At one point the photographer instructed me to look into the camera. He snapped several photos as Leroy's cock appeared and then disappeared down my throat with my eyes fastened on the camera lens. He even managed to get a closeup of me with Leroy's shaft down my throat, my nose buried in his curly crotch hair, and my eyes looking into the camera. The shame that I felt was much worse because it was Leroy. I don't think that it would have been so embarrassing if it had been a stranger.

Still, I felt something stir. It seemed like I was learning a lot about what I could do, what could be done to me, and what stimulated me erotically this weekend. I knew that I would never be the same.

I was beginning to wonder just how long Leroy could keep from cumming. I was been doing everything I could to make him cum and he had thwarted me at every attempt. After what seemed like forever, he pulled his cock from between my grasping lips and looked down at me saying, "Turn around and bend over bitch."

Not wanting to feel the Announcer's whip another time I quickly turned and bent over presenting my ass and pussy for use. Emotions warred back and forth in my mind. Being ordered to subjugate myself to Leroy's orders was having a strange effect on me.

Then I was rocked again by the Announcer's whip. "You were spoken to Lacy. I didn't hear any response. Stand up and face Leroy and show him the proper respect."

It seemed like I simply couldn't get a break but I knew better than to hesitate. I quickly stood, turned to face Leroy, and said "Yes Master."

There was that sneer, still visible under the pasted-on smile. "Turn around and bend over bitch. This time I want you to spread your cheeks wide. I want a good view of your ass hole and your spread pussy lips."

To avoid another conversation with the whip, I replied "Yes Master," and quickly turned and bent over. With my legs spread slightly for balance, I grasped my ass cheeks and pulled them wide apart. I knew that my face must be flaming red with embarrassment as I exposed my most prized possession to Leroy and the photographer who had snapped photos of me bent over and then zoomed in close to get a good shot of my pussy.

12