Lacy Ch. 03: Leroy’s Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My emotions were at war. Damnit, I wasn't a whore and yet, here I was acting like one. My helplessness only heightened my emotions and I was rocked by my thoughts and feelings. I had to admit that a part of me was enjoying being in this position and being used. My pussy tingled in anticipation as I finally admitted that I wanted Leroy's cock in my hole. Any hole.

I could hear the rustling of his clothes as he removed them and if I looked between my spread legs I could see the growing pile of clothing. At last, I saw his underwear drop onto the pile and I knew it would only be moments before this man whom I had disliked as a boy was going to drive his hard cock into me and use me as he wished.

A moment later I started as I felt the head of his cock being rubbed between the lips of my pussy. I stayed rigid as he slowly pushed forward. When he pulled back I almost let out a groan but I was determined not to let my emotions be seen. Then the head was back and this time he pushed more insistently slipping another few inches inside me.

Once again he pulled his cock out of my pussy. I was surprised to find out that I regretted the loss of fullness as he retreated. Maybe I was some sort of slut because I wanted that cock inside me all the way. Leroy did not disappoint me as he entered me once again only this time he shoved his whole length into me and I failed to stifle the groan of satisfaction as his groin slapped against my ass.

He immediately pulled out and slammed forward roughly, quickly establishing a rhythm. He drove his hard hot shaft into me mercilessly time and time again until I thought I would pass out from the ecstasy. Each time he slammed forward I let out a yelp of joy and pushed back against him trying desperately to get more of that cock inside my pussy.

I wondered if he was going to fill me with his cum but, after a while, he began to slow down. I did everything that I could to get him to pick up the pace and I experienced acute disappointment as he slowed and finally removed his cock from my pussy. I heard myself moan as the shaft finally slipped out.

It should have been obvious that he would not let me off that easy. The head of his cock quickly returned but this time I felt it bumping against the rosebud of my ass hole. My yelps of excitement turned into a moan of dread as I tried to pull away from him. He clamped one hand onto my hips and forced me to hold steady as he used his other hand to guide himself unerringly into my ass.

I groaned because it hurt as the head popped into my rectum. He only let it rest there for a moment before he began to shove it deeper into my butt hole. It felt like he was shoving a baseball bat into me as more and more of his man meat made its way into my ass. Leroy pulled his cock out and shoved it back in several more times. Each time I took more and more of that shaft into my ass until I finally felt him bump up against my soft round ass and I knew I had the whole thing inside me.

Then he began to fuck me in earnest. I can't say that it was as enjoyable as having him pounding my pussy but it was erotic and soon I was again yelping every time he slammed into me. After a while, I noticed that it no longer hurt and I welcomed his sex tool into my ass by shoving back against him as I had when he had been fucking my cunt.

My breasts swung back and forth with the violence of his reaming cock in my ass. At one point he reached forward and grabbed one in each hand and gripped them tightly using them as leverage to fuck my ass even harder. I thought, any time now he's going to pump my ass full of cum but, once again I was disappointed.

He slowed and, like before, pulled his hard glistening shaft out of my ass. As it plopped out, my rectum let loose with a little fart as air escaped. Before I realized what was happening he said, "Turn around bitch and get on your knees."

This time, without even thinking I uttered the correct response. "Yes Master," as I turned and dropped to my knees in front of him a terrible thought was beginning to take form in my already overburdened mind but I was unwilling to accept the possibility.

"Did you enjoy having your ass fucked slut?" he demanded.

"Yes Master," I quickly replied.

"Where has my cock been?"

"In my ass Master."

His next command confirmed my worst fears. "Suck it!", he ordered.

Unable to respond I looked at him with pleading eyes hoping that he would not make me do that. Unfortunately, my lack of response caught the attention of the Announcer, and once again his whip landed smartly on my ass. Reluctantly, I glanced over to the Announcer and, finding no solace there, I returned my gaze to Leroy and said, "Yes Master."

A moment later Leroy's cock which had just recently resided in the depths of my rectum was pushed between my lips and into my mouth. The taste was subtly different but surprisingly, not offensive. I moved my lips up and down along the shaft tasting my ass juice. I felt his hands behind my head and relaxed knowing what was coming. Sure enough, he shoved his hips forward and that long slippery shaft went down my throat.

Since Leroy had been using all my holes for the past twenty minutes, it did not take long before he began to cum. In one final act of humiliation, he pulled his cock from my mouth and emptied his balls all over my face. Finally spent, he backed away from me with that sneering smile on his face. "I've waited a long time to have you, Lacy. In school, I wanted to get to know you but you brushed me off. Now, the one thing that I do know about you is that you're a good piece of ass. It's been a pleasure."

The Announcer came over to us. "Leroy what happens next is up to you. Part of our deal was that you would call the shots tonight. Since you're done I was wondering about the others here?"

Leroy surveyed the room and turned to look at the Announcer and said. "There are thirty horny men here. I think that they should use her like the slut that she is. I think that they should fuck her in every hole, one, two, or three at a time. Fuck her face, ass, or her pussy. Cum in her or on her. Whatever they want. After all, she's a slut and whore for hire now."

And pandemonium broke out. I watched with real concern for my safety as those thirty men began to lose their clothes. In moments there were hands all over my body, pinching my nipples, and fingering my pussy and ass.

My hands were wrapped around cocks and cocks began to use my holes. At one point I was forced to sit on a cock that was shoved up my ass. Then my legs were splayed wide to make room for another cock that was buried in my pussy. A third cock was busy fucking my face and I stroked a cock with each hand. I was being used by five different men at the same time.

I lost track of how many times I was fucked. It may have been as little as thirty but I'd be willing to bet that several of them had more than one go. My nipples were sucked on, bitten, pinched, and pulled. At one point I think they managed to get two cocks into my pussy at the same time.

Several of the men had decided to cum on me instead of in me. By the time everyone was worn out I was coated in cum from head to foot and cum was oozing out of my pussy and my ass.

Throughout the whole ordeal, I was vaguely aware that Leroy was directing some of the action and making sure that the photographer documented me in all my depravity. I must have cum five or six times. I couldn't get enough cocks into me. I was totally out of control. A complete sexual machine.

After a while, there simply were not any more cocks and I just lay there a quivering mass of female flesh with cum splattered all over my body. To say that I had never experienced such a situation would be an understatement. I wondered if any woman had ever had an experience such as the one that I just had. There was no way that I could even think about it.

As my emotions slowly wound down I realized that not everyone had left. Slowly, I opened my eyes and saw Leroy standing over me. The sneer was gone and he seemed to be smiling at me and showing some compassion. "I'll remember this day for the rest of my life, Lacy."

He reached down and offered me his hand, which I took as he helped me up. I was unstable on my legs and my muscles felt like jelly but I managed to stand and face him. The cum that had not already dried immediately began running down my body and my legs. Some of the cum on my face ran down my cheeks, over my lips, and dripped onto my breasts. From there it continued its trip to the tips of my nipples where it hung in long strings fighting gravity before it finally dropped to the floor.

Unbeknownst to me, the photographer had remained behind to see what would happen between Leroy and me and to record the final act in a play that had begun over four years ago in high school.

As Leroy turned to leave he said, "As far as I am concerned, I think that we can consider the scales even. More than even probably because my adult self regretfully reverted to my teenage self once I found you under my control. I like to think that I've grown up at least a bit but it seems like I hadn't completely gotten over my grudge against you. If we should meet again I assure you that things will be different. Take care, Lacy, and thank you for a memorable evening."

When he released my hand I managed a wan smile in return and said, "Goodbye Leroy."

Mistress immediately appeared by my side and helped me back to my room. I certainly had a lot to think about and digest but even my brain was worn out. Staggering from the stage the only thing that I could think about was how much I wanted a shower.

12