Lacy's Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Gretchen was very glad she'd been driving her Toyota when Lacy had rear ended her. If it had been her BMW, she might have been much more upset. But then, it would have taken Lacy much longer to work off the damages!

They stopped at the mall, and Gretchen explained that Lacy was going to purchase some more appropriate clothing. Lacy started to object, worried about how little cash she now had to spare. Gretchen asked whether she had a credit card, and Lacy admitted she did.

First stop was Esprit, where Gretchen selected several short skirts and sheer tops for Lacy to try on. Gretchen followed Lacy right into the fitting room, and just stared while she removed the skirt and top she'd been wearing. Feeling the heat coloring her face, but afraid to upset Gretchen, Lacy stood briefly while the other woman scrutinized her nearly naked form.

She then proceeded to try on the various items they'd brought in. Gretchen eventually settled on two short skirts, one denim, and one beige cotton, both shorter than anything Lacy would ever have considered wearing on her own. An ultra sheer off-white blouse and a turquoise tank top completed the purchase.

After paying for the items, Gretchen led her new servant back down one of the aisles and told her she wanted her to wear the cotton skirt and the blouse. Lacy started towards the fitting room, but Gretchen stopped her.

"Where are you going, Lacy?"

"Um... you... you said you wanted me to put some of my new clothes on, right?"

"That's right."

"So I was going to go change," Lacy reasoned. "I'm doing what you told me to do."

"I didn't tell you to go into the fitting room, did I?"

"No, but..."

"So change."

"Here?"

"Why not?"

"Somebody might see me!"

"Hmm. And do you think I'm stupid, Lacy?"

"No, of course not," Lacy replied, a hint of panic in her voice. "You're not stupid, I never meant to imply..."

"You didn't think I knew somebody might see you?"

"It's just..."

Gretchen pulled out her cell phone and waved it mischievously. "You promised you'd do anything, remember? Anything, as long as I didn't call the police. Or your Daddy."

"I... um..."

"You still haven't learned yet, have you?"

"I'm sorry, Gretchen."

"I give up. I'm calling your Daddy..."

"No! Please! I'll do what you want."

"No you won't. You'll just argue with me some more."

"Really! You want... um... you want me to change right here, don't you?" Lacy swallowed hard. "Where somebody might see me."

"Not exactly," said Gretchen, and Lacy breathed a little sigh of relief. "That was the original plan. Now you're going to change right here, and I'll make sure somebody does see you."

Starting to tremble, Lacy shook her head slightly. But one look at Gretchen's face, and the telephone, she simply said "Okay. Whatever you want, Gretchen."

"Be right back," Gretchen said. A moment later, she had a nice looking middle aged man in tow. "Sir, my friend here wants to show you something, if that's all right."

The man smiled, then his eyes focused on Lacy's pretty face. Her cheeks were flushed, knowing what she was going to have to do.

"May I ask your name, Sir?" asked Gretchen.

"My name is Weir," came the reply. "Peter Andrews."

"I'm Gretchen, and this is my dear friend Lacy." Both nodded politely. "Lacy's a bit of an exhibitionist, you see, and she likes it when people see her bare breasts."

Peter's eyes opened wide then, while Lacy's face colored an even brighter shade of red. She gave Gretchen an imploring look, and was met with a subtle wave of her cell phone. She knew what she had to do.

Lacy unzipped the mini skirt Gretchen had given her that morning. She had to wiggle her hips a little before she could pull it down. She finally stepped out of it, and noticed Peter's eyes scanning her long legs. Glancing around for any more interested eyes, and finding none, Lacy pulled off the tube top, setting her breasts free. She knew better than to try to cover herself, so she let the man have a good look.

"That's enough showing off, Lacy," Gretchen admonished. "I'm sure Peter has enjoyed himself, but he's a very busy man." Turning to Peter, Gretchen thanked him, making it clear he was no longer needed.

Lacy wiped a couple of tears from her eyes as Peter slowly retreated, trying to catch another glimpse over his shoulder. She stood, hands to her sides, still wearing nothing but her panties, waiting for Gretchen's permission to get dressed. Gretchen nodded, and Lacy quickly donned her new beige mini skirt, then reached for the sheer blouse.

"Hold still," Gretchen commanded her. "Tell me something, and tell me the truth."

Lacy stared, wanting to cover her breasts, yet afraid to do so. Fortunately, no one else seemed to be around.

"Did you find it exciting, displaying your beautiful body to a total stranger like that?"

Lacy looked at her, wanting to scream out that she didn't find it exciting. At that moment, Gretchen actually reached out and touched Lacy's nipple! Lacy was startled, but she now knew better than to pull away.

"Your nipples are so hard, Lacy," Gretchen said, caressing her generous bosom, as well as her nipple. "You must find it exciting!"

"I..." She didn't know what to say. Lacy didn't think she was excited, but she was afraid to contradict Gretchen. The sensation in her nipple was certainly pleasurable. Yet she knew she couldn't experience pleasure under the touch of another woman. She wasn't a lesbian; she knew that for a fact!

"Get dressed, Lacy," Gretchen said gently. "We have some more shopping to do."

Next up was the shoe store. Gretchen had Lacy take a seat while she searched for a suitable clerk. She found an employee, a fellow with a nametag reading Robert, and led him over to Lacy. Gretchen told him what Lacy was looking for, and suggested he measure her feet.

"I... I'm a size seven," Lacy offered, not wanting to give the clerk a peek up the narrow strip of cotton masquerading as a skirt.

"Come on, Lacy," said Gretchen, cell phone in hand. "Let the nice man have a look." Gretchen giggled, then added "I mean, a look at your feet, so he can get a measurement!"

As Lacy slipped out of her sneaker and presented her foot to Robert, she was acutely aware that he could see right up her skirt. Surprisingly, though, she was most embarrassed that her panties were so ordinary. She somehow felt she should have been wearing something sexier, frillier. The thought confused her.

Even more mystifying was the fact that she could feel the first hints of dampness growing between her legs. Lacy recognized the sensation, but she couldn't imagine what was causing it. There was nothing sensual, or sexual, about what she was being forced to do today. So why was she growing excited? She put the idea out of her mind, telling herself that she just had to pee.

Robert got more than an eyeful of Lacy's undies before Gretchen settled on a pair of off-white pumps with two inch heels. They were a perfect match for the blouse and skirt she was wearing, so Gretchen told her just to wear them out. Lacy used her credit card again, and they headed back into the mall.

"You hungry?" asked Gretchen. Lacy hadn't thought about it, but decided she was, so they headed for the food court. They decided on fast food Chinese, then found a table.

"Tell me the truth," Gretchen said between bites. "You've gotten turned on by this, at least a little, haven't you?"

Fumbling with her chopsticks, Lacy wasn't sure how to answer the question. She was afraid to lie, yet too scared to admit the truth, even to herself. She finally gave a subtle nod, and could feel her cheeks getting hot again.

"Have you ever had sex with a girl, Lacy?"

Lacy almost choked on her chow mein. "No! Never! I... I'm not a lesbian."

"Neither am I," Gretchen replied, and Lacy relaxed a little. "But I'm bisexual, and I like guys and girls both."

A look of despair crossed Lacy's face. "Oh Gretchen. Please don't make me..."

"Never!" Gretchen interrupted. "I would never force you to do that. For that matter, I haven't forced you to do anything, have I?"

Lacy pondered a moment before offering a slightly defiant answer. "You've coerced me into doing things I never would have done." Then, meekly, "Please don't make me have sex with you. I couldn't possibly..."

Gretchen offered a friendly smile. "Lacy, I won't force, coerce, threaten, or do anything else to make you have sex with me against your will." Lacy relaxed a little bit. "When you and I have sex, it will be because you want it to happen."

Lacy noticed the choice of words. Gretchen had said "When," not "If." She's already decided it was going to happen. And Lacy knew she'd probably have no choice. But she'd never ask for it. Not Lacy!

"It's been your choice, Lacy. Everything you've done, you've done willingly," Gretchen reasoned. "You could put a stop to all of it right now. I'll give your Daddy a call..."

"No!" Lacy snapped. "You're right, it's all been my choice. Just don't call Daddy."

Gretchen smiled, feeling very confident. She knew she had Lacy, knew she'd do anything she was told. But she also knew she'd probably put her through enough that day. After lunch, she announced that they were going back to Gretchen's apartment. Lacy was going to do some routine housecleaning, then they were going to order a pizza and watch a movie. After that, Lacy's first day of servitude would be at an end.

***

Wearing nothing but her panties, Lacy had scrubbed Gretchen's bathroom from top to bottom. Then they agreed on a supreme pizza, Lacy's treat of course, and settled in front of the TV.

When the doorbell rang, Lacy had to greet the pizza delivery guy wearing nothing but her panties. His nametag identified him as "Larry," and he leered openly at the sight before him, obviously thrilled with his good fortune. Lacy found this encounter particularly humiliating, mostly because she knew that, to him, it would appear that she was doing this of her own free will. Earlier, when she'd changed in the department store, and flashed her panties in the shoe store, Gretchen was there, and it was at least somewhat obvious that she was being forced. But now she stood alone, holding a pizza box, with no way to let him know that this was not her idea. She'd paid with a large bill, and he was taking his sweet time counting out her change.

Gretchen selected a DVD movie called Wild Things, with Kevin Bacon, Denise Richards and Neve Campbell. Lacy had never seen it before, and it held her interest. Gretchen, however, spent more time staring at Lacy's nearly nude form than she did watching the movie. The apartment was warm, and Lacy's nipples showed no hint of excitement.

However, as she watched Kevin Bacon kissing Denise Richards, and then Neve Campbell, Lacy's nipples began to respond. Then, when the actor made Denise and Neve kiss each other, a very erotic scene, her nipples became fully erect. Gretchen noticed that Lacy was riveted to the scene before her.

"Pretty hot, watching two girls kiss, isn't it?" Gretchen asked quietly.

"Hmm?" Lacy's concentration was broken. "Oh, um... it was... it was watching them kiss the guy. That was pretty hot." She could feel the heat rising in her cheeks. "Not... not each other."

Gretchen let it go for the time being. A little later, she saw that Lacy's nipples no longer betrayed arousal. Just before the pool scene came on, she paused the movie. "Lacy, I'll make you a bet."

Lacy was wary. "What kind of bet? Do I have a choice?"

"You always have a choice, Lacy, but there are no conditions attached to this one."

"I'm listening."

"Denise and Neve are going to have another long kissing scene," Gretchen explained. "If, at the end of the scene, your nipples aren't erect, I'll give you two full days credit on your debt to me."

Lacy was worried. She knew she'd responded to the first scene, although she didn't know why. But watching the two beautiful women making out had in fact fascinated her, even aroused her. Only now was she even admitting it to herself.

"If your nipples are erect," Gretchen continued, "then you and I are going to kiss goodnight before you leave."

"Kiss?" was all Lacy could say.

"Just like in the movie. French kiss, tongues, holding each other close. Two full minutes. You can even get dressed first."

"I... I don't..."

"Okay," said Gretchen. "You make the bet, you get the two days credit either way. If your nipples don't tell me you're excited, then no kissing. But if you do get turned on, our kiss lasts five minutes instead of two."

"Who decides if I'm excited?"

"You do," said Gretchen. "After you watch that scene, if you swear to me that you didn't find it exciting, no kissing, and you get the two days."

"Will you trust me?"

"Will you lie to me?"

Lacy thought about it for a minute. Two days off of her debt, either way. All she had to do was make out with Gretchen for five minutes. Would it really be so bad? Gretchen was certainly a beautiful woman. And watching Denise and Neve kissing had been really erotic.

"All right," declared Lacy, "it's a bet! And I won't lie, I promise."

Gretchen started the movie again, and following a brief altercation between Denise and Neve, both girls were at each other, lips to lips, boobs to boobs. Lacy was mesmerized by the spectacle before her. Both of the girls were so sexy, and they were obviously into the kiss.

When the scene ended, Gretchen paused the movie again, and pointed at Lacy's nipples. They were fully erect, so stiff they almost hurt. Gretchen's eyes communicated the unspoken question.

Glancing at her nipples, Lacy started to think of a lie. But there was no denying the obvious. "They're both so beautiful," she said. "I've never seen two girls making out before, not like that. I... the whole scene was so sexy."

"So you did find it..."

"Exciting," Lacy finished for her. She wouldn't meet Gretchen's eyes as she reluctantly admitted the truth. "Yeah," she said quietly. "It was... I'm... it turned me on watching the two girls kiss."

"Then you know what, Lacy?"

"I'm not a lesbian, am I?"

"Of course not," Gretchen gently reassured her. "You're just perfectly normal. You'd have to be in a coma not to get turned on watching that scene."

They finished the movie, although Lacy was too distracted to follow the convoluted plot. There were too many twists and turns to keep track of, and all she could think about was that she was going to be kissing a girl in a little while. At one point, Lacy found her hand caressing her own breast, then jerked it away.

After the movie, Gretchen told her to get dressed, that it was time to go home. Lacy found her waiting by the front door, and she paused, confusion sweeping over her. She stared at Gretchen's face, a face of unsurpassed loveliness. She was frightened, and very reluctant. But for two days off her debt, she could do it.

Gretchen could see the reluctance in her Lacy's face. She was very attracted to her, and wanted very much to kiss her. But not this way. She knew she was coercing the poor girl. Gretchen didn't want it that way. She wanted Lacy to want it as much as she did.

"Lacy, I appreciate that you're willing to do this." She took a deep breath. "But you don't have to. You've proven your willingness. You get the two days, because you were going to do it."

Lacy was taken aback. She'd been trying to tell herself that she didn't want it, didn't want to kiss Gretchen. But the reality was that she did want to kiss her. She took a step in Gretchen's direction, gazing into eyes that seemed to reflect her own desire. Lacy was excited. She could feel it in her most private place.

"It's okay, Gretchen," she said. "I said I'd do this." She paused, then added "I'd like to try it, if that's okay with you."

Gretchen smiled as she enveloped Lacy in a tight embrace. Their lips met, and a wave of apprehension swept over Lacy as Gretchen's tongue pressed against her lips. But she forced herself to relax, and allowed her lips to part, for the first time accepting such an intimate invasion from another girl.

Within moments, Lacy was returning the kiss. Heat spread throughout her body as she explored Gretchen's mouth. She could feel the light touch of hands caressing her back. She could feel her nipples growing stiff again, even within the confines of her bra, as her breasts pressed against Gretchen's. As their lips and tongues moved in a rhythmic dance, she could sense the moisture increasing down below. She was making out with another girl, and she was loving it!

Then Gretchen broke the kiss and backed away. Lacy, her eyes still closed, leaned forward in an effort to maintain the contact. But the five glorious minutes had passed in what seemed an instant. She wanted more, she wanted to continue the sensual pleasure, she wanted it to last forever.

"Five minutes," smiled Gretchen, quite aware of Lacy's arousal, intentionally leaving her wanting more.

Lacy reclaimed her senses, and could feel the hot blood coursing through her veins. But it was a different kind of heat, the heat of arousal. But Gretchen just opened the door, and said she'd see Lacy the next morning at nine.

***

Lacy didn't sleep well that night. She was so aroused, so filled with desire, and even though she was ashamed of her reaction to the kiss, she couldn't deny it. She tossed and turned most of the night, wanting, needing... something. She was tempted to touch herself, yet she knew that proper young ladies never did such a thing.

When she arose the following morning, she assumed she'd be facing more of the same today; there was no reason to expect anything else. She didn't want to displease Gretchen, so she selected a pair of frilly white panties and a matching bra, her sexiest set. She carefully applied makeup, a little more than usual, then selected her shortest skirt and a matching blouse, and added a pair of shoes with two inch heels that matched the rest of her outfit.

Gretchen was very pleased at the effort Lacy had made for her, although it didn't take much to make Lacy look pretty. "So Lacy, how was it last night?"

"Um... how was what, Gretchen?"

"Your orgasm!"

"My... um... excuse me?"

"You were pretty turned on last night," reasoned Gretchen. "You must've given your vibrator a workout!"

"I... um... I don't have a vibrator."

"Oh, okay. Your fingers then. Didn't you blast a big one?"

"Oh, no!" protested Lacy. "Daddy always told me that proper young ladies don't... you know."

"Really?" Gretchen was intrigued. She loved sex, with men or with women, but she couldn't imagine not taking care of her own needs when she was alone. "Your Daddy told you that?"

"Yes. Um... you mean... you mean you..."

"Masturbate?"

Lacy looked at her shoes and nodded.

"Sure, anytime I'm turned on but I don't have a partner. Sometimes even with my lover watching me." She saw Lacy's eyes open wide, and knew she had to continue. "I got myself off twice last night!"

Lacy stared at her in confusion. Gretchen was clearly a proper young woman, well mannered and well dressed; a professional woman, a paralegal. Yet she had sex with other women, and she touched herself too. Lacy wondered briefly, could Daddy have been wrong?

Before she could think about it any more, Gretchen was dragging her towards the door. "Come on, let's get some breakfast. My treat this morning," she added, "and you get to choose the restaurant."

So they headed for a little diner that Lacy liked. It was her favorite place for breakfast, and she normally ate there about twice a month. They found a seat in the corner, and were promptly greeted by a server.

"Hi Lacy," said the waiter, also smiling at Lacy's companion. "What can I get you lovely ladies today?"

"Hi Jerry," Lacy replied. "Give us a few minutes, if you don't mind. It's my friend's first time here. And bring us a couple of cups of coffee, please."