Lacy's Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" asked Ken.

"That's everybody," reasoned Al.

"Yeah," said Frank. "Six people, six votes, everybody agreed."

"But there are seven people here," said Gretchen, "and it has to be unanimous."

"There are only six of us," Sandra insisted, pointing at each of the four male customers, Gretchen, and herself.

Gretchen smiled again. "Did you all forget Lacy?"

"Oh, come on!" exclaimed Jim. "You can't let her vote!"

"That's right," added Ken.

"Give her a chance," said Gretchen, smiling at an already very embarrassed Lacy. "Lacy, how do you vote?"

Lacy returned Gretchen's smile, easily deciding that she wanted nothing more than to make her happy. "I vote to remove my panties, too."

"Then it's unanimous!" declared Gretchen, motioning for everyone to move back a step to allow Lacy plenty of room.

Lacy could no longer deny what had become obvious. The attention, the stares, being the center of attention like this was turning her on. She took a deep breath, smiling in turn at each of the people watching her. She was keenly aware of the fact everybody was enjoying the little show she was putting on.

Lacy had always lacked self confidence. People, the three men she'd slept with, even her Daddy had often told her that she was beautiful, but she'd never felt particularly attractive. Lacy always thought she was very ordinary looking, certainly not ugly, but not exactly beautiful, either.

And while this was a fairly unusual way to build self confidence, it seemed to be working. Several people had just described her as attractive, beautiful, hot, pretty, gorgeous, and sexy. Lacy felt the blush in her cheeks spreading across her entire body as she considered the possibility that it was true!

So she grabbed the waistband of her thong, and with a couple of tugs and a wiggle, pulled them down and off, revealing her neatly trimmed private area. Lacy realized that her knees were shaking, and her breath was coming in little pants. And she was as turned on as she'd ever been in her life. Resisting the urge to cover herself, she turned a slow circle, again making eye contact and smiling at each observer.

Finally, when her eyes met Gretchen's, she could tell by her expression that she was pleased. The look of approval on Miss Gretchen's face was all Lacy needed, and she slowly turned about again, allowing everyone another close look.

"Come along, Lacy," Gretchen said then, "and don't forget our Diet Mountain Dews!"

Lacy hurriedly grabbed the sodas she'd paid for what seemed like hours ago and, still nude, followed Gretchen out to the car. She never even considered reaching for her clothes, and fastened her seatbelt across her naked body. The smile on Lacy's face could have brightened the darkest night.

"So did that turn you on, Lacy?"

"Oh God, Miss Gretchen, I've never felt so turned on in my life! They said that I'm beautiful, and sexy, and hot!"

"Then go ahead and touch yourself. Make yourself cum. You've certainly earned it."

Lacy stared at Gretchen. For so many years, she'd been told that she shouldn't do that. But Miss Gretchen had not only told her it was perfectly okay to do, now was telling her to do it! Right here in front of her, while they drove along the highway.

Lacy reached down and touched her secret treasure, surprised at the abundance of moisture. She realized she was wet, but she didn't expect to find herself this wet! She began to explore herself, but she didn't know exactly what she was supposed to do. After several minutes, her embarrassment over her own inabilities overwhelmed her desire. She withdrew her hand and began to cry.

"Lacy, what's the matter?"

"I'm sorry, Miss Gretchen," she sobbed. "I don't know how."

Gretchen pondered a few moments, then told Lacy to put her blouse and skirt on.

"No, Miss Gretchen, I'll keep trying," she said, trying but failing to control the tears.

"It's all right, Lacy," Gretchen said reassuringly. "We're going home, and I'm going to teach you."

***

Long before they arrived at Gretchen's apartment, Lacy had reclaimed her clothing from the back seat, and had managed to stop crying. Gretchen led her by the hand into the bedroom.

"Get undressed, Lacy," she said softly, "and lie down on the bed."

Lacy never hesitated. She stripped naked, and lay down on the bed. Gretchen, still fully clothed, lay beside her, bringing her face close to Lacy's.

"May I kiss you, Lacy?" she asked, and Lacy nodded eagerly. Two sets of lips met, tenderly at first, but the passion escalated as tongues competed for position. A soft moan escaped Lacy's mouth as Gretchen brought her hand down to explore her most private place.

Lacy had slept with three men in her life, two of them several times. She usually found intercourse pleasurable, but she didn't know whether she'd ever actually had an orgasm. She'd heard so much about them, how wonderfully satisfying a climax could be.

And she found the gentle caressing and exploring by Gretchen's hand was bringing her to new heights. As her tongue worked feverishly against Gretchen's, she could feel something happening down below. The only time she'd ever felt such pleasure had been in her dreams, or just after she woke up. She could sense that she was close to something, and she needed it to go on!

Gretchen could tell that Lacy was almost there. Never breaking the kiss, she found Lacy's hand and guided it down below. She helped Lacy work her own fingers across her swollen sex, guided her fingertips to her clitoris. Soon, without even realizing it, Lacy alone was touching her most private place.

Just as the orgasm hit, Gretchen rolled off the bed and watched. Lacy's hands were skillfully manipulating her prominent clitoris as the contractions began. The climax seemed to cause Lacy's entire body to shake, as low moans of pleasure came involuntarily from her lips. It seemed to go on forever, and then it was over.

Lacy looked up, surprised to see Gretchen standing a couple of feet away, smiling down at her.

"My God!" Lacy gasped. "What was that?"

"That, Lacy, was an orgasm," said Gretchen, "and I'd say it was a pretty good one, too!"

"That was an orgasm?" Lacy said, not realizing how naïve she sounded.

"Haven't you ever had an orgasm before?"

Lacy laughed. "I guess not! I've never felt..." Tears filled her eyes.

Gretchen lay down beside her again, wrapping her arms around Lacy's shaking body. Lacy seemed to cry for a few minutes, then was silent. Gretchen looked at her, realizing she'd fallen asleep.

***

When Lacy awakened several hours later, she walked through Gretchen's apartment, nude and unashamed, in search of her mistress. Gretchen was watching TV, the sound turned low so as not to disturb Lacy's sleep.

Lacy sat beside her on the sofa, but was unable to meet her eyes. She began crying softly again, and Gretchen reached out and touched her chin.

"Lacy, I'm very proud of you." Gretchen had been feeling guilty over her treatment of the poor girl. "You have pleased me more than you can imagine."

Lacy managed a smile, and forced herself to look into Gretchen's eyes.

"In fact, as of right now, I'm releasing you from your commitment, Lacy. You are free. Your debt to me is paid in full."

"What?" Lacy's reaction was not what Gretchen had been expecting. "Miss Gretchen, please don't release me!" Her voice dropped to a whisper. "I... I need you."

"You don't need me. I've been unfair to you. I've done nothing but humiliate you, and you've done anything and everything I've asked you to do."

"Miss Gretchen, please don't make me go!"

Gretchen was taken aback by the words she was hearing. She watched Lacy, listening carefully.

"Miss Gretchen, you've shown me things, taught me things, made me feel like... like I did in there, a little while ago." She was pointing toward the bedroom.

"What do you want, Lacy?"

"I want to please you, Miss Gretchen." She was crying again, but trying to control herself. "Miss Gretchen, will you..." She hesitated. "Will you teach me how to make love to you? Please?"

Gretchen had tears in her own eyes by this time. Then she remembered something she'd told Lacy the previous week. "Do you remember what I told you last week?"

Lacy started to shake her head, then said "You've told me so many things, Miss Gretchen."

"Do you remember when I told you we wouldn't have sex unless you wanted it to happen?"

Lacy began to laugh then, and Gretchen soon joined her. This went on for several minutes. When Lacy finally calmed down, she looked Gretchen in the eyes. "Miss Gretchen, you are the smartest, sexiest, wisest and most beautiful person I've ever known." It was Gretchen's turn to blush. "I don't know how you knew I would, but you knew it. You were right."

Gretchen took Lacy into her arms and kissed her passionately. She led her by the hand into the bedroom, and introduced her most willing student into the pure joy of girl-girl love.

***

"You're going to have to tell him, you know," Gretchen told her.

Lacy was moving her things into Gretchen's apartment. To most of the world, it would appear that they were simply roommates. To the people who knew them a little better, it would be clear that they were lovers. But no one, other than Gretchen and Lacy, would understand the true nature of their relationship.

"I know, but I'm scared to death."

Gretchen hadn't even been looking for a long term lover, let alone a personal slave. But that was exactly what Lacy offered to be. She'd promised to do anything she was asked to do, exactly as the original contract had stated, but with no conditions. She would be Gretchen's personal servant, on duty twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, if only she would allow her to be.

"He deserves to be told," Gretchen reasoned. "Besides, from what you told me, he's a very smart man. He'll figure it out eventually. It's better you tell him yourself, before he finds out some other way."

It was an offer she'd been unable to resist. She really did care about Lacy, a lot. That was why she'd been willing to let her go. But when the beautiful girl, tears in her eyes, had pledged her love, and her service, what was she supposed to do? She'd always fantasized about having a slave; now it was coming true!

"I know, you're right. But what if... what if he rejects me? Us? What will I do?"

"You'll learn to deal with it. But you know what, Lacy?"

"What?"

"I'll bet he accepts it. I'll bet he accepts us."

"I hope."

***

When Lacy told her father that she was bringing a guest along for dinner one Friday night a couple of weeks later, he'd been both surprised and hopeful. Warren Taylor thought perhaps his daughter had found a nice young man, and wanted her daddy to meet him. He was, therefore, a bit surprised when he opened the door and found his little girl standing there with an exceptionally beautiful young woman.

They chatted over dinner, Mr. Taylor growing ever more suspicious as the conversation progressed. The wine made it a little easier for everyone, though, and he found that he actually liked Gretchen. She was quite charming, and clearly intelligent, and she also appeared to be well bred. These factors, combined with her stunning good looks, blended into a woman that Mr. Taylor found to be very likeable.

Lacy hadn't said much during dinner, the conversation between her Daddy and Gretchen dominating. But over dessert, she found she couldn't keep quiet any longer.

"Daddy, I have to tell you something."

"Yes, Dear? What is it?"

"Gretchen and I..." She tried to continue, but couldn't find the words.

"You and Gretchen, what?"

"Gretchen and I... the two of us... we..." She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down. She knew she just had to say it. "We're lovers."

Dead silence filled the room. Her Daddy wore a blank look on his face. Staring at his daughter, he didn't say a word. The steady tick-tock from his old grandfather's clock was the only sound.

"Daddy? Did you understand me?" Tears filled Lacy's eyes. "Gretchen and I are lovers. I know you hate... um... gay people, but..."

"Hold it right there, young lady," her Daddy snapped, and his daughter began to sob. "I don't hate gays, and I never have. I don't understand them, and I don't understand this. But I certainly don't hate them."

"Mr. Taylor," began Gretchen, but he held up his hand to silence her.

"People have the right to live any kind of life they choose, as long as they don't interfere with others. You're my daughter, Lacy, and I love you."

"Daddy, I..."

"Lacy, do you love Gretchen?"

"Oh yes, Daddy," she said hopefully, trying to stop the tears from flowing. "She's been so good to me, and I love her so much!"

"And you, Gretchen," he said, turning to his guest. "Do you love my daughter?"

"Yes sir, Mr. Taylor, I do," Gretchen replied honestly, flashing Lacy a smile.

"Are you going to be good to her? To take care of her?"

"It will be my privilege to take care of Lacy, and I hope I can do it with your blessing."

Mr. Taylor smiled. "I'm still counting on Lacy to take over my businesses some day," he warned.

Lacy threw her arms around her Daddy then. "Oh Daddy, you know I will!"

Warren Taylor said "I've raised my daughter to be a fine young woman, and I'm very proud of who she's become. I may not understand why she would want to love another woman..." He paused briefly. "But I raised her to know what she wants. And Gretchen, if she really wants you, well, that's Lacy's choice."

The end