All Comments on 'Lacy's Father Has His Wicked Way'

by kitten6803

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Just another rape story-Worse than most

Since its father raping daughter and wife

The proper catagory would be CRAPOLA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Ouch???

18 yr old virgin gets raped by her father...her reaction...nothing; same 18 yr old virgin gets her anal cherry busted by her father...her reaction..."Ouch". Nothing very creative or imaginative here. Try re-writing this and giving more detailed background information and character development. Since the mother liked what the father was doing to the daughter and joined in, the reader is left with the impression that the parents devised this scenario to get their daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good First Story

Needs a little more detail. I hope you write a sequel, maybe Lacy and Tanya will get in the family way.

Horny_Mungo2Horny_Mungo2almost 18 years ago
Sequel, please

Liked this one. hope you'll write a sequel

(he could "educate" his girls some more...)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
yum yum

loved it hope theres more to cum soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Horny bitches

I loved the fact that the mother got off on watching her daughter get fucked by her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Eeech!

Piece of SHIT!!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A really hot story

Mom and dad will probably have a lot of fun with their daughter, and teach her how to pleasure them both.

Her young body will give them pleasure for many years, and perhaps more children.

Thanks for the hot read

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ANOTHER YET HORRIBLE RAPE STORY!

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THESE AUTHORS ARE THINKING!

encore769encore769almost 2 years ago

wow!!!!!! When I was young, I heard my parents doing it several times but never saw anything. After that I always thought about my dad and wondered if he would want me to join them. My imagination went someting close to your story. I still masturbate thinking of what might have been.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous