All Comments on 'Ladder Spying'

by hazardousme

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great real story

You have written a very real story. Be careful and don't press your luck. Pay attention an other opportunies will arise. Write about the time you used the bra

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent.

Please push on, even if this story is a true account and further chapters would have to be invented.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
i love this because..

i have done this but i was listening to my parents having sex and i used to watch my brother masturnate and i fucking loved it i always came on the side of the house ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a good story

Like lots and lots of boys, Rickard gets excited over seeing his own mother in all her naked glory. The kid even jerks off viewing his mom's bareass charms. "He felt like a god. He smirked to himself, wishing he could tell someone about the time he had masturbated at the top of a ladder, while staring at his naked mother." Rick's fascinated by his mommy's bountiful breasts, wishing to hell he could remember sucking on them as a baby. I bet what really got to the boy is that wonderful hairy hole between his mother's legs, the same hole he came out of. I think that truly loving moms from time to time should let their kid get some real good looks at the beautiful hairy cunt they were born from. Nothing gets a boy as hard as his own mother's cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amazing story but

This man really couldn't decide between Rick and Richard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

We lived in a one story ranch house growing up so I didn't need a ladder. I watched my mom, my older sister and all of her girlfriends shower regularly and the girlfriends slept over almost every weekend from the time I was 12 until I was 16. I let them all see me to as I pretended to be sleeping while we all watched TV.

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

This was more of a voyer story not of incest he just spied on her naked he didn't fuck her so this Is mislabeled

OseekerOseeker11 months ago

I once spied on my sister in her bedroom from a ladder. Worked like a charm. She never knew that I saw her naked. Didn't want to fuck her. Just wanted to see a naked female & didn't care that we were related.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous