Ladies Lunch Club, Janie

Story Info
Janie finally fucks Blake, and more.
2.7k words
4.31
18.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ladies Lunch Club- Janie

Patty Burns straddled me, my big nine inch cock reached deep inside her luscious, lubricated vagina. She was riding me, her rounded hips and lower abdomen grinding back and forth occasionally adding a circular motion to her love attack on my rock hard dick.

Sitting upright she held my hands to her large, succulent breasts, my fingers tweaking her firm, responsive nipples. Her long brown hair framed her beautiful painted face, her locks hanging down below her shoulders. With closed eyes she relished the pleasure of my deep penetration.

Little moans escaped her light pink lips before lowering her massive rack to my face.

I love big tits. I welcomed one, then the other hard nipples in my mouth, flicking my tongue across their sensitive points, adding to Patty's satisfaction deep in her core. Aiding our sexual momentum, I raised my hips in a rhythmic motion beginning slowly then pounding her pussy from below.

"Oh, oh yes, ooo, oh god fuck me Blake. Yes, right there. Make me cum!"

Patty could cum any number of ways. Her clit responded consistently to a light touch, tongue, vibrator, blowing on it, or just mouthing and sucking it. She was blessed with the ability to orgasm vaginally, and, she was able to cum anally as well. Patty Burns was a sexual dynamo and I'd been with her, fucking, making love, and performing many sexual acts for some time now.

"That's it baby, cum for me, make it feel good Patty!"

"Cum with me Blake, cum for me!" Her body shook with pleasure her pussy grabbing my rod with a Kegel clamp. Her light blue nighty, the one she wore under a silken robe when meeting me at the door, was bunched around her waist. The baby doll nightgown was short, flimsy and sheer, and had immediately aroused me once she shed the robe.

"Oh baby, I'm not quite there. Keep fucking me."

She responded with gusto continuing her sexual attack.

"Where do you want it, in you, on your face, your tits?"

"Give me a big, dripping, Blake creampie. I want your cum to pour out of me so I can lick it off of you!" Her wicked smile said it all.

Obliging my lover, I came with a mind numbing orgasm, my semen spewing and filling her soft, loving cunt. As promised, she rose up to let me watch my jizz ooze and drip onto my belly from her well fucked pussy.

Sliding back, Patty put me in her mouth to insure she got every drop of my load. She licked my thick white love juice from my stomach before giving me a long, fluid sharing kiss.

As we lay together she confessed, "I watched the video of you and Carly, and Vivian. It got me so hot! I couldn't wait to fuck you Blake. You were so good with them, so caring."

"Those two...that Carly really knows how to suck cock, and Vivian- what a vixen. Her pussy felt so good!"

"You're such a trooper...and I appreciate the fact you wouldn't let them take your ass with those strapons..."

"I was pretty surprised when Vivian managed to get the head of hers into my ass. Well, you heard me tell them any anal play was reserved for you."

"Uh huh." Patty kissed me deeply, her tongue languishing in my mouth. I'd let Patty play with my butt but only with fingers, her tongue, and a slim, sleek vibrator. "Needless to say, I've wanted you badly since yesterday afternoon."

"You were hot to trot baby. I still can't believe I'm with you. You're beautiful, successful, wear sexy lingerie, make love like there's no tomorrow, and allow me-want me, to fuck your friends!"

"You know, Janie is next? I know for a fact she wants to fuck you so bad...she's intimated she has some sexy plans for you. She and her husband have made a few homemade videos if you'd like to see her in action? She's a hot little tart who can't seem to ever get enough sex."

"You mean like you?"

We kissed and cuddled, her magnificent body pressed to mine.

Janie surprised me two days later. I'd beaten Patty 'home' and was about to relax on the couch when she breezed out of the kitchen, a glass of wine in each hand.

"Hi Blake," she offered in her slightly husky voice. "Surprised to see me?" Skirting the couch she put down the stemmed glassware and raised her arms to hug me.

"Janie- I certainly didn't expect this!" Reciprocating, I accepted her tight little body in my arms feeling her enhanced breasts pressing into me. "Nice to see you but what...?"

"I'm ready for our 'get together' and couldn't wait any longer." Stepping back she posed front and back for me. "Like what you see?" Bending to retrieve her glass she gave me a good look at her round hips and ass in her short, purple dress.

The dress hugged her small, shapely form, the V neck exposing her formidable cleavage. She smelled wonderful and looked at me through piercing blue eyes, heavy with mascara. The light eye shadow made her eyes pop. The pink gloss on her lips said kiss me long and hard, which was easy to do.

Black stockings adorned her short legs and a pair of black platform shoes finished the look. She wore simple silver earrings and a matching necklace.

"You look amazing Janie! Might I say beautiful?"

"You ARE a darling Blake! A woman always appreciates a compliment-"

"I guess I'm confused...don't you want to video us at Jenny's place?"

"Another time, perhaps. I just want to be with you, and, well- just use your imagination!"

"Already have. Now, come here!"

Janie gladly came into my arms and we kissed, gently, our lips and tongues tentative at first, then swirling with loving attention. Pausing after the lengthy kiss Janie looked up at me, "That was a kiss! I knew this was going to be special."

Kissing her sensually, I slowly ran my hands up her body letting them rest on her tremendous tits.

"Mmm. Good kissing makes me tingly. You're an excellent kisser Blake! Now, what are we to do? What would you like to do with me, to me?"

"Janie, your body appears to be begging to be fucked. I'm going to undress you slowly, making love to you every way I can think of. I want to pleasure you, I'd like to make you cum, I want to fuck your pussy and slide in and out of your luscious red lips. Then I'll end with a massive, ball draining cum shot. Sound good?"

"You better unzip me so we can get started." Her look was devilishly wanton.

Without a word I pulled her to me, embracing her, kissing her, and working my way to the thin, rear zipper.

"Oh Blake, I'm already wet. This is getting better all the time." Stepping back Janie slowly dropped the top of her dress to her waist.

Her ginger colored, chin length bob framed her pretty face, her tits ensconced in a lacy black bra.

"Patty said you like pretty lingerie. You like this?" Janie pulled her tits from the cups one by one. The black bra framed her pert breasts like a shelf bra.

Lowering my face to her chest I kissed her breasts, fondling them and teasing her nipples.

Stepping back I instructed Janie, "Slide your dress off. I want to see the rest of you, what you've got in store for me!"

"You ready?' She slowly slid the garment down her shapely hips revealing little black lace panties and lace top black stockings. She stepped out of the dress and gave me a 360 degree view.

I was turned on by this little wench and had become hard as a rock.

She stepped up to me, lowering herself to her knees. "Take off your shirt and I'll get your pants."

Without hesitation my manhood was in her mouth. She fellated me with gusto sliding her mouth up and down my shaft. I felt the back of her throat with my head as she softly caressed my balls and scrotum.

Wrapping her hand around my thick member, her red painted fingernails accented the light touch she utilized in stroking me. Her mouth was engulfing my balls, her tongue teasing my ball sack. Her tongue flicked the bulbous head of my dick as she continued to jerk my shaft.

"Oh Janie, that's so good! Damn. Bring me to the edge." Our eyes locked as she continued her sexual assault.

"Your legs are shaking Blake..."

Pulling her to her feet I said, "Now it's your turn. Sit on the edge of the couch. I'm going to taste you."

Pulling the thin fabric covering her twat to the side, I dove between her legs tasting the tang of her secretions. "Play with your tits and your clit while I lick your pussy."

"Gladly- ooo, that's so good Blake." Janie lay back with closed eyes, her fingers tweaking her nipples then reaching down to pinch and pull and gently rub her clit.

I ran my tongue up and down her wet slit pausing to lick and suck on her deep red clitoris. Sliding two fingers into her love tunnel she responded by pushing and rising slightly against this preliminary penetration.

Her extreme wetness signaled I'd stimulated her erogenous zones successfully.

I continued my attack on her clit as she reached down and guided my hand to her hard left nipple.

"Oh baby, you're making me feel so good!"

"Mmmm. I'm glad. I can't wait to be in you!"

"Then turn me over and fuck me. I want that big beautiful cock deep inside me. Fuck me Blake, fuck me!"

Not being one to turn down such an invitation, such a demand, I slowly slid her little panties down her stockinged legs. Janie looked so enticing with the black border beneath her fabulous breasts, her legs clad in black, and the sexy platforms on her feet.

Giving her a quick, wet kiss I coaxed her to turn over and take her knees on the couch.

Grabbing my throbbing manhood I wiped away a dab of pre-cum then slowly inserted myself in her pretty pussy.

Janie's vagina was slick with her love fluid and I easily gained the depth of her love.

Tentatively at first I eased in and out of her velvety womanhood. Janie pushed against me enveloping my length and girth.

"Oh baby, you're a big boy aren't you?" I just kept fucking her slowly increasing the speed and depth of penetration.

Her anus was pinkish red and looked perfectly symmetrical as I spread her ass cheeks.

"Janie, your butt looks very inviting. Your ass hole is beautiful like the rest of you! You like anal?"

"Sometimes, but not now. Just fuck me Blake!"

Running my thumb over her rear entry I reached for her tits and started pounding her pussy. As usual, Patty's friends proved to be sexually stimulating and very receptive to me, my methods, and my hardware. "How about riding me so I can watch your face and body as we make love?"

"Anything sounds good right now. I'm pretty close to cumming...get that big cock back in me, fast!"

She grabbed my engorged cock and lowered herself onto me slowly. Her pretty face was slightly flushed as she rode me like a champ. I held her hips as she rose up and down her tuft of light pubic hair grinding down on me. A determined look crossed her face as I fondled her beautifully enhanced breasts.

We both breathed heavily with grunts of pleasure and anticipation. Janie was bringing me to the edge and I wanted to explode, to expel an epic load of cum for her.

"Janie, your pussy feels amazing on me. I'm close. Should I cum in you?"

"Oh, oh...No Blake." She shook slightly from a wave of pleasure. "Cum in my mouth, on my face. Give it to me Blake, cum for me!"

Pulling me from her pudding she quickly lowered her head inserting my raging hard on in her mouth. She controlled my cock with her hands and I pushed through to the bright light of my orgasm.

"Here I cum Janie, here I ... cum!"

I blasted into her mouth. She reeled from the strong eruptions aiming my continuing load at her beautifully made up face. My output varies but I was able to muster six sizeable ropes of semen, two in her mouth the rest on her face, in her hair.

Cum dripped down her chin slowly as she stared at me, her blue eyes slightly glazed from our sexy encounter.

"That cum shot looked amazing Blake, honey-"

I turned to see Patty standing to the side watching us intently. She too was dressed in black, lacy underwear, wore black stiletto heels, and had a small pendent on a black ribbon adorning her neck.

"Patty? What the...?"

"It's ok Blake. Janie really wanted to fuck you by herself but she told me she'd like to join us in a threesome."

"I'd like to help you fuck your girlfriend Blake! I'd like us to push the boundaries and enjoy some more mind bending, nasty sex! What do you think?"

"I can go again! Just give me a few minutes." As I uttered this statement, my partner of late moved to Janie's side and kissed her cum coated lips. Turning back to me with a smile Patty said, "What do you think Blake? Can you handle two insatiable sluts at once?"

Taking Patty in my arms we kissed passionately my erection returning from half to full mast.

Dropping to her knees I was engulfed by her red painted lips and lusciously moist mouth.

Janie joined her, trading back and forth then each taking a side of my dick running their mouths and tongues up and down my length.

My ejaculate had mostly dried on Janie's face and she looked delectably slutty as she aided Patty in teasing me. I watched them kiss before instructing me to follow them to the downstairs bedroom.

Patty spread herself on the bed. "Come here Blake. Let me suck your cock. Fuck my mouth!"

I fed Patty my thick hog and watched, captivated by Janie going down on Patty's delicious twat.

Responding to Janie's advance she wrapped her lips around me and lightly massaged my balls.

Pulling open a drawer in the bedside table, Janie removed a big strap-on cock and harness and situated the big dong against her lower body. She removed Patty's sexy black thong and proceeded to lube, then enter, Patty's pudenza.

It didn't take long in Patty's sexually heightened state for her to push back against the fake cock.

"Suck my tits Blake. Tease my clit while she fucks me."

I followed her instructions implicitly, watching my dream girl enjoying these advances.

"DP me guys. I want two cocks in me. Lube yourself up Blake and fuck my ass!"

Again I took her directive. I helped the two women turn over while keeping Janie's dong in Patty's pulsing pussy. The ladies kissed and Patty played with Janie's tits from above, fondling and licking them.

Bending forward I spread Patty's cheeks and rimmed her anus before spreading lube both in and out of her backdoor.

Slowly, I pushed my throbbing, bulbous head into her waiting hole.

Gradually her ass spread open to accommodate me and I was soon penetrating her with vigor.

From below, Janie thrust into Patty as I attacked her ass.

"Oh, oh, oh..." was all Patty could muster.

The rest of the encounter took place in a sexual blur, our bodies intertwined, mouth on sex organs, lips and tongues tasting cock and pussy, orifices entered and stimulated, our bodies rolling around the bed. I entered pussy and ass, had my cock sucked and licked, and watched these two hot women fuck each other.

Finally, as Janie straddled my head, her pussy in my face, and Patty fellating me while slowly sliding a well lubed finger in my asshole, I was ready to cum again. "You two lie together. I'm going to douse you with my jizz."

They quickly complied and re-arranged themselves. They each fingered themselves as I blew my load across both of their painted faces. My ropes of cum splashed across their beauty. Finally, they both appeared satiated.

Rolling over, Patty grabbed my fading erection. Licking off a remaining dab of cum she said huskily, "That was hot baby. You two really fucked me. I think I'm ready for the real thing. You ready to watch me get fucked, double penetrated, cum all over by two other men Blake?"

I just smiled.