All Comments on 'Ladies Network'

by Maggie Red Rose

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
STRAPPING YARN

I have been a sex maniac according to my lady friends for as long as I can remember.I am not interested in men ,but i certainly am in the hot women portrayed in this exellent tale.I am not a pervert i just happen to love women straight or bi.AN AROUSING STRAPPING YARN,well done keep at IT,whatever IT is

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Erotic

This is erotic very erotic,dont know what Freud would make of thismakes me wish i was a woman or at least a shemale LOL for a couple of days,dont want my dick cutting of though,terrified of scapels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
sorry scalpels

sorry,should have said scalpels

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good story and well written!

This is a very erotic story and I hope you continue with it. There are many directions that this can go in I enjoy reading and writing about lesbians as well as other themes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awesome

This was an awesome story. I was incredibly excited while reading it. I look forward to a second installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
So So Erotic!!!

I hope the "Ladies Network" is flurishing and will be back!!! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
thank you

Maggie thax for writing me this story ..along with others you have done ..they turn me on so much and my exploration of my f/f fanatsies is fantastic...i hope we can explore more together .. Penny

NiceGuyInVaNiceGuyInVaover 16 years ago
Wowzers; What A Club!

Super Hot! I loved Rhoda's methods for debt collection. What a dream of a huge collection of beautiful women servicing each other and their head mistress. The scene in Ms Jone's office of three beautiful hairy woman was totally erotic and I can't wait for the DVD, and am looking forward to reading more chapters of the group. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Seriously?!?! You people liked this crap?!?!?!

All this author's stories sound like they were written by a young teenage boy. Boring and juvenile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yes we do like it hot like this!

Great story, a romp. Female erotica, not real life with all its dull restraints. Thank you Maggie Red Rose and Penny too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Left me...

The Ladies Network left me begging for more..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
somewhat juvenile

I loved the jist of the story...but could do without all of the explanations of the female anatomy. I felt like i was reading a erotic story/women's health text book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOWW!!!!!!!!!

I've only read through chapter 2, but, omg, as a 40-smthg, bi-curious married lady of 23 years, I was going strong and cumming for 2 & 1/2 hours reading this story. Obviously, I was not reading all the time......

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 13 years ago
Good material, but extremely overdone

Let me start by saying that I like the way you think, and that the underlying story and characters are very sexy. However, your writing is far, FAR too busy. What I mean by "busy" is that there's too much description. (J.R.R. Tolkien's writing suffers from the same fault.) When the average person reads a statement that's of more than a certain complexity, his/her brain kind of locks up. A much smaller number of well-chosen descriptions would allow the story to flow properly and make it far more readable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
eh?

This really wasn't my cup of tea at all, very badly written, over use of phrases and wording and not in the least sexy.

A shame, because it held great promise.

It didnt feel like it was written by a woman, more like a sad, middle aged, male librarian..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh, the pain.....

Enjoyed the story line and the characters but really some god awful writing. I'm not a literary snob and I'm even more forgiving in regards to porn, but this is just bad. I think the worst part is that the story draws you in but the writing smacks you out.

Clearly written by a male who is short on experience both sexually and literaturely. Go get laid a few times (porn really isn't a substitute, 99.9% of it is fake and unrealistic), read some good books, re-write this and you will be hitting the top list in no time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

This story lost its sexiness in the language the author used. No one says undergarments when they are super horny...

I continued reading because there is quite an interesting story there. I'm going to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Zorba and other things that don't make sense

Zorba means live your life everyday....OMG. Try and take some english lessons first and then get to greek...Do us all a favor.

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
Loving it😍

This is the 1st time reading anything from your submissions and I have got to I like your work.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
I am always amazed at the comments

Yes, this story had lots of promise and I may still continue to read it. It really is not worded or "phrased" properly which makes it a hard read. But just as an observation I am amazed at the "this was not written by a woman. Just some man jacking off" mentality. As others have said words like "ejaculate" and "undergarments" do not immediately come to mind when "in the heat of the moment". So instead of attacking a supposed gender issue, I wonder if English (American or otherwise) is the primary language of the author. I am a volunteer editor here and when someone contacts me, one of the first questions I ask is, "Is English (in any of it's forms) your primary language?". I ONLY ask that so that I may better understand the writers phrasing and use of some words when I am editing.

So, yes, some of the stories may (and probably are) be written by a guy with a healthy fantasy life (as do I), but that is fine and should not be used when "passing judgement" on the works of a particular author. Helpful criticism is always a good thing. Negative venting serves no useful purpose. Just my 2 cents worth.

Randee2058Randee2058about 7 years ago
Tantalizing

Ooo la la. Super great start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enjoyed this a lot.

Just found and started reading this story of yours. Really enjoyed it and can't wait to read the rest of the chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Hard to read.

Good story but it seems it was written by a dyslexic gynecologist.

"Ejaculate"? That must be the least sexy word for a woman's cum juices.

As others have said, the story structure is good but the writing is awful.

ColonelinguistColonelinguistover 1 year ago

were some of Maggie’s nouns too formal, given the erotic situation in which they were used: maybe.

Will I continue to squeeze my BBC as I read each chapter of ‘Ladies Network’: absolutely! ( I’ve just recently discovered how much I enjoy lesbian erotica ).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

However, your writing is far, FAR too busy. What I mean by "busy" is that there's too much description. (J.R.R. Tolkien's writing suffers from the same fault.) - A criticism with its own counter. Not a bad comparison. It's the descriptive nature of this story that is appealing. Is the vocabulary choice the best? Probably not but this author did "paint a good picture."

SnoopygirlSnoopygirlabout 1 year ago

Wow so well written and erotically hot af! Where do I get my anklet?? Hehee thx for sharing cx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous