Ladies Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blushed furiously as the realizations poured over me. He just smiled at my reaction, assuming I was too embarrassed to respond. Did this mean that I was his girlfriend? Would that be so bad? Being the girlfriend of a billionaire was an enviable position, that was for sure. If I was his girlfriend, I could potentially stay in his mansion forever. I wouldn't have to worry about finding a place to live or money ever again. But I didn't really feel anything special for him besides physical attraction. I would only be using him for what his wealth could provide me. My thoughts were interrupted by a buzzing from his phone which was resting on the table where he had set it earlier in the night.

A picture I recognized popped up on the display showing the identity of the caller. It was my sister, Jessica. I knew he hadn't seen her since the day I was transformed because I had been with him every day since then. In fact, I didn't think he had seen any other women since we started living together. I assumed my sister was horny, or more likely she had ran out of cash and was hoping to score some more off of Russell. He frowned as he looked at the screen. It didn't appear he welcomed the interruption to our evening. I watched, barely holding back a laugh, as he hit ignore and put his phone back in his pocket. She had been denied by her man because he was on a date with me. I had been a woman for a week and already I was more desirable than her. If only I could rub it in her face somehow.

"Come on, let's get out of here," he said. With that, we made our way out of the restaurant and headed home.

We had barely made it inside the door at the mansion before he pulled me close and kissed me deep. His enthusiasm was infectious and I excitedly made out with him. We both knew where we really wanted to be. Not wanting to wait any longer than he had to, Russell impatiently pulled me up the stairs and into his master bedroom. Our kissing resumed as we started to shed our clothes while trying not to separate. Soon enough, we were completely naked and holding each other in his bed.

My pussy was dripping with anticipation. I rolled over on top of him and fed his cock into my sheath. The exquisite feeling of being stretched wide by his thick tool never got old. Molding our bodies together, I reconnected our lips and pushed my pussy down on his shaft. The motion was causing my sensitive nipples to drag against his muscular chest. It felt so good. I planned on riding him hard until we both exploded in orgasms. Russell had something else in mind.

He put his arms around me and rolled us over, putting himself on top. It was the first time he had ever switched us away from me being on top. He punctuated the new position with a hard thrust of his hips, burying his dick deep within me. If he wanted to be in control, it was fine with me. I laid back and let him use me as he pleased.

Russell was taking his time. His thrusts weren't raw and full of need like they usually were. Instead, he was pushing into my slick tunnel with steady strokes. He built up a nice rhythm as he rocked his hard body against mine. It was new, but not bad. The controlled pace was working wonders on me and the beginnings of a large climax was building within my core.

Russell began to kiss his way around my body. He started with my neck. I pulled my head back and exposed the tender flesh there to him. Moans were escaping from me as his lips and tongues worked against my sensitive heated skin. Working his way further down, he took my nipples into his mouth and began to gently suck on them. I would have let him kiss every inch of my body if he wanted to. He soon returned his full concentration to the slow steady strokes that were driving me crazy. He grabbed my hands and locked our fingers. We held our hands like that over my head as he stared deep into my eyes.

It was incredibly intense. The intensity wasn't in his physicality like usual, it was in his emotions. I could tell, as he drove his dick into me over and over again, that he was trying to convey some deep feeling to me. I was finding it hard to think as the pleasure was reaching heights that was making it hard to notice anything else. As I stared back into his eyes, trapped beneath him, his pace started to speed up. I recognized the signs of his impending orgasm.

Russell started to fuck me faster for the first time that night, and then he let loose a torrent of cum into my womb. He kissed me hard as he erupted, setting off my own finale. I shuddered and let wave after wave of euphoria wash over me. It was some of the best sex we had had up to that point. When he was finished, he rolled over and spooned up against me, holding me close.

"Amazing," he said. I could hear the tiredness in his voice. It was getting late and the long day combined with the wine was working to put him to sleep. I was feeling much the same way after having just cum hard. I was just about to pass out for the night when I heard it.

"Love you babe," Russell whispered.

My eyes shot open wide. I turned my head to face him, but found his eyes closed. He had fallen asleep. Maybe he didn't mean to say it? But still! He said he loved me! I had realized that night that he considered me more than just another fling, but I was still trying to wrap my head around possibly being his girlfriend. This was too much. I had never had anyone say they loved me before in a relationship. I didn't even think love was real to be honest. Not after having witnessed how my mother made a mockery of it her whole life.

It explained the difference in the sex. We hadn't fucked. We had made love. Russell had made love to me. And I enjoyed it. What did that mean? I was very confused. All kinds of thoughts flooded my mind and kept me from sleeping for hours. Only in the early hours of the morning was I able to finally find sleep. The answers I sought eluded me, but one thing was becoming certain. If Russell was serious about me, I was going to have to make a choice. Did I want to continue with my plans for my life I had before I was transformed? Or did I want to embrace my new life, and live with Russell as his woman for good?

.............................................................................................

It was noon when I woke up the next day. I was alone in the bed with no one else in sight. Russell must have managed to get up and leave for work without bothering me. I was thankful that I didn't have to face him yet. I wasn't sure if he was aware of what he had let slip last night, but it was all I could think about. It was going to take me some time to sort out how I felt about it.

My mind was just spinning in circles. If Russell really did love me, how was I supposed to react? Did I have to say it back to him? Did he tell all his girls he loved them? Maybe it was a trick. These thoughts and more tortured me. I soon realized that no matter how much I toiled over it, I wasn't going to find any new answers inside my head. I needed a distraction. All of my homework was finished, and Russell's maid service that came by once a week had eliminated any need for chores around the house. The hours passed slowly. I started to get more and more nervous as it got closer to the time Russell would be home. My salvation came in the form of a text from Carrie.

"Hey Sam! How is your day going?" it read.

"Hi Carrie, my day has been slow and boring. Nothing to do. How about yours?" I sent back. I was excited to finally have something else to think about.

"That sucks! I'm just about to watch some movies with my roomies. You should come over and join us!"

"Yeah that sounds awesome! How do I get to your place? I'll come right over."

She sent me directions to her house and I got ready to leave. It was an answer to my prayers. Not only was I able to avoid Russell, I was going to get to spend more time with Carrie. Hopefully their movie party would last late into the night. I gathered my things and sent a text to Russell before I left. I let him know that I was going to be hanging out with some girl friends all evening. I didn't want him to be worrying about me not being home. I got into my car and started the trip across town to where Carrie's house was.

Carrie's place was similar to the one my sister and I shared, only slightly bigger and in a nicer part of town. It was a typical house that was rented by college students with low income. I walked up to the front door and knocked. I only had to wait a few seconds before Carrie appeared and opened the door to let me in.

"Hi Sam!" she greeted me with a big smile. "I'm so glad you came."

"Thanks for inviting me. I was going out of my mind at home with nothing to do." I told her.

I followed her into the house and she led me to the living room. Sitting on the couch in front of the big screen TV were her two roommates. One was her red haired best friend I had seen at the club when I first met Carrie. The other was a skinny blonde that I was seeing for the first time. Both were really quite attractive.

"Girls, this is my friend Sam," she said introducing me. They both smiled and greeted me warmly.

"Sam, this is Hilary," she said indicating the red head. "And Jasmine," she pointed at the blonde.

"Hi, nice to meet you," I said.

Everyone got comfortable and we started up our first movie. It was some typical romcom that I didn't recognize. I didn't expect there would be any action or horror films on the playlist tonight. Jasmine had whipped up some margaritas for us all to enjoy while we watched the movies. Everyone loosened up and had a good time as we drank and lost ourselves in the shows.

Hilary and Jasmine seemed like good people. As I got to know them better, I found that I didn't share as many interests with them as I did with Carrie. Their taste in music and movies were very different than my own. That didn't stop us from getting along well however. It was clear that Carrie was the most reserved of the group. I had already witnessed at the club that Hilary wasn't the type of girl to stay off the dance floor for long. She had a very outgoing personality and she was definitely a talker. Jasmine was much the same, if not more so. She seemed to have a habit of constantly touching people as well. She would always put her hands on you when she spoke and sometimes would just poke you in the side for no reason. The biggest difference between them and Carrie became apparent towards the end of one of the movies, when the main character couldn't decide which of the two leading men she wanted to be with.

"She should just get with both of them," Jasmine said.

Hilary snorted. "I doubt the guys would like that."

"Who cares? I'd marry the one with the money and use the other one for that hot bod. Nothing wrong with some side dick!"

"You're so bad!" Hilary said before they both busted out laughing.

The joke hit a little too close to home for me. As a man I would have hated to be two timed like that. What she said was what I had always suspected most women were like. My mother and sister definitely never cared about men's feelings when they were manipulating them out of their money. I suspected they had never developed deep feelings for anyone but themselves in their entire lives. I noticed Carrie didn't laugh along with her two roommates. It was only because I had met Carrie that I no longer thought all women were liars and manipulators. If I was going to be a girl forever, I wanted to be more like her than her roommates.

The movie ended and we decided to take a quick break. Hilary rushed to the bathroom and Jasmine got busy in the kitchen making some more margaritas. I was standing up and stretching my body when I spied Carrie slip out the back door. Curious about what she was doing, I walked over and followed her out. The back of the house had a small porch attached to it. Carrie had taken a seat in one of the three lawn chairs that resided there. She was silently staring off into the night.

"Mind if I join you?" I asked.

"Not at all," she said with a small smile. "I'm just getting some fresh air." Something seemed to be bothering her. It reminded me of when she had gotten sad at the mall. I waited a few moments before I broke the silence again.

"Is something wrong Carrie?"

"Oh no, it's fine," she said. "I'm just being silly."

"Alright. If there is something you want to talk about though, I'm all ears."

We sat next to each other for the next couple minutes, just enjoying the night. The cold weather had lightened up over the last week. It was still a touch chilly, but it felt refreshing after spending all night in an overheated living room. There wasn't much of a view from the back porch, but you could at least see the sky. I was studying the moon and about ready to head back inside when she finally spoke.

"I just don't understand how they can say those things," she said.

"What do you mean?"

"I hate cheaters. I can't even fathom wanting to do that to someone else. But it seems like everyone is doing it." She let out a deep sigh. "Maybe I'm a fool for believing in true love."

"I don't think you are a fool."

She turned to look at me after a short pause. "Have you ever been in love?"

"No. I haven't." I had seen too much from the women in my family to think two people could really love each other. I always thought the best you could hope for was to find someone who could give you something you needed in exchange for whatever they wanted from you. An equal trade of services. But maybe I was wrong? Russell apparently loved me, and there was nothing I was giving him he couldn't find elsewhere. Did that prove that love was real?

"I thought I was in love with my ex," Carrie said. "But I know now that I wasn't. I just wanted to be in love so bad that I didn't really care who it was with. I thought he was my prince charming, but I guess I'm starting to think there isn't a prince out there for me anymore."

"Don't say that. You never know, the next guy that asks you out might be perfect for you."

She gave me a wry laugh at that. "All the guys that ask me out only want sex. You saw that guy at the club last week. Those are the only guys I attract. It's just all some big game."

It hurt to hear her talk like that. She sounded just like me. I had come to see Carrie as a bright spot in the world. And now the world was trying to snuff her light out. She was a good person. She never tried to use people and she was kind to everyone she met. Before I met her, I had only encountered the opposite types of people. I considered her to be my closest friend. I didn't want to see her become a jerk like everyone else.

"There are good people out there, Carrie. Shitty people will always be around, but if you don't give up, you will find someone that has a heart as big as yours. One day, your prince charming is going to walk up to you with a big red rose and sweep you off your feet. And the both of you will live happily ever after."

Carrie burst out laughing when I finished my pep talk. It was a sweet infectious sound and I was soon laughing with her. I had no idea if what I said would help her going forward, but for now at least she seemed to have come out of her funk.

After she calmed down, she said, "You're right. There are all kinds of people in the world. I shouldn't assume that all guys are like my ex." She took my hand and looked me in the eye. "Thank you for cheering me up, Sam. I really needed that."

"I'm happy I could help." I smiled and blushed. It made me happy to think I had helped her return to her usual wonderful self.

"We better get back inside. We have one more movie and I'm sure those two are ready to start it by now," she said.

We returned to the living room and joined the others. The last movie was the best of the night. I didn't have any more margaritas so that I would be good to drive home. When the movie ended I said my goodbyes and got an especially warm hug from Carrie. I could tell she really appreciated me listening to her earlier. I got in my car and started the journey back to Russell's.

My conversation with Carrie had started me analyzing my own situation. When I was a man, I was one of those terrible people that she hated. I didn't cheat on any of my partners, but I treated the whole thing like a game. I was in it for the sex, and I didn't even try to establish any sort of emotional attachments. Now that I was a woman, I had a chance to start over. I wanted the new me to be someone like Carrie. Someone that could love another person more than themselves. If I was going to be that person, I would have to sort out my situation with Russell.

I didn't hate Russell. In fact, I liked him quite a bit. He was fun and he treated me well. When I was in need, he helped me get on my feet. The man I thought he was turned out to be nothing like the real him. The sex was amazing and the way he made me feel definitely was something special. But was it love?

Russell hadn't explicitly stated to me face to face that he loved me, but somehow I knew he did. Besides the sleepy confession I had heard, he treated me differently than just another conquest. If I didn't love him, staying with him would be nothing more than taking advantage of him. He might actually be ok with that if it meant he could have me forever, but it wouldn't be right. He deserved to be with someone who loved him back.

When I got home, I found Russell already asleep in his room. I didn't disturb him and went to my own room to settle into bed. I spent the time before I fell asleep examining everything about how I felt towards Russell and what I wanted out of my life. The long day eventually caught up with me and made me surrender to sleep, but not before I had reached a conclusion. I understood my feelings, and I could see the road to the future that would make me the happiest. I knew exactly what I needed to do.

.............................................................................................

I spent the whole morning and afternoon the next day preparing for my plan. It was night time before I knew it and Russell was on his way home from a long day at work. There was some big business deal going down that was causing him to have to put in some long hours lately. I knew he would be tired, but I hoped he wouldn't want to sleep right away. I wanted everything to go smoothly, and I really hoped he accepted my feelings.

I was waiting in his bedroom when I heard him enter through the front door. I knew he would be up here in no time. He always went to his room to change into more comfortable clothing first thing after getting home from work. I had on a crimson silk bathrobe on with nothing underneath it. When I heard the bedroom door open, I got up to greet him.

"Welcome home. How was your day?"

He paused when he saw me and let his eyes devour me from head to toe. "It was rough," he said before grinning. "But it is looking better now."

"Is it?" I teased while finding his lips with my own. We kissed for a solid three minutes before I broke away from him. Taking a few steps back, I undid the sash on my robe and let if fall to the floor. I stood before him completely naked and I watched as the large bulge in his pants became more pronounced. I turned and walked to the bed, making sure to swing my hips and make my ass bounce for him. I got on my hands and knees at the edge of the bed and looked over my shoulder at where he stood transfixed.

"What are you waiting for? Fuck me baby," I said. I put my head all the way down to the bed and raised my ass up high and shook it at him. Russell tore his clothes off and threw them to the ground as fast as he could manage.

I expected him to step up behind me and fuck me silly. My pussy was drenched and very ready to be pounded into submission. Instead, Russell bent down and put his face on level with my backside. He started kissing my legs and made his way up my ass. Then he put his hands on my hips and gave my slit a long slow lick from clit to asshole.