Ladies Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum in my pussy! That's my cum, it belongs inside of me." I cried.

That was enough for him. He clearly liked the idea of me owning part of him. Maybe everyone just always submitted to him so he never got to taste anything different? Whatever it was, it worked incredibly well. His yell as he pumped his sperm into my womb was deafening. He held himself deep inside of me to make sure that he didn't let a drop land anywhere else.

The heat inside of me erupted into a firestorm that reached every part of my body. White hot pleasure burned my entire being and left a brand on my mind that I would never forget. It felt like I was being bred by a powerful alpha male, and my female body reveled in it. I was completely full of his seed. My orgasm carried on even after his member had ceased its firing inside of me. Eventually the intensity of it all faded and I was able to collect myself. The only way I had avoided falling into a puddle on the floor was with the help of Russell's strong arms supporting me.

A few moments passed as we both caught our breath in the aftermath of our mind blowing sex session. Russell's cock slipped out of me and was followed by a stream of his white sticky cum. There was no telling how much he had emptied into me. He turned me around to face him and quickly covered my mouth with his. It was a passionate kiss and somehow it felt different than the previous times. I couldn't put my finger on what it was, but something had changed. It was still amazing, though. He broke it off and fixed me with a strong look.

"That was great. You are so incredibly sexy," he said.

I could only smile at his praise. I was genuinely pleased that he thought so highly of me. It made me proud that I could satisfy him as well as or maybe even better than all those countless other college girls he had flings with. I was probably better at sex as a woman than I was as a man. I had never worried much about getting my partner off before, but for some reason being with Russell made me want to please him as much as myself.

We washed up and concluded our shower. After drying off, I once again picked up my clothes and got dressed. My thoughts returned to my troubling situation. I had no idea if the old lady could really turn me back into a man or even if I could find her at all. But I had to try. If things stayed like they were, I might end up living on the streets with no hope of a good future. That shower with Russell had been a lot of fun, but I couldn't afford to waste any more time here. I called for a taxi to come pick me up. The man I spoke to said it would arrive shortly. I made my way to the exit while Russell was still getting ready. I was trying to sneak out quietly, but he caught up with me before I could leave.

"Sam, wait!" he said stopping me. "I was going to grab some breakfast. Want to join me?"

I was pretty hungry, but I had things I needed to do. His offer confused me though. He never went out to eat with my sister, even if it was only a quick breakfast. He also never showed her where he lived. What was the difference between us that he would do these things with me? I had no clue.

"I can't. Sorry. I need to get home. My parents will be worried. I already called a cab to come get me," I said.

"Oh, alright. Well... here, take this for the cab," he said while handing me a couple twenties. "And if you want to get ahold of me, here is my personal number. Call me for anything you need. I'd be happy to hear from you." This time he handed me a business card with his number on it.

"Thanks Russell, I appreciate it."

"No problem. Hope to see you again soon."

"Yeah, me too. Bye." I gave him a wave and walked out the front door. It was a decently long walk down his driveway to the front gate, but it was a nice morning and it felt nice to stretch my legs. The cold weather of the previous day had passed, which was lucky since I planned on being out on the streets during my search. I almost felt bad for leaving Russell so abruptly. He seemed to genuinely want to spend some more time with me. If I wasn't in trouble like I was, I probably would have gone with him. I reminded myself not to feel too bad though, since it was because of him I was stuck as a woman forever anyways. It was only because of the awesome sex we had that I wasn't full on angry at him.

My cab was waiting for me when I reached the gate. I was taken to my car at the club where I had left it last night, and then I drove myself home. I was going to come back to that area to search for the old lady, but I wanted to get some fresh clothes and some food first. As soon as I was ready, I was going to search every street and every alley in the city. If there was any sign of her whereabouts, I was going to find her. And I was going to force her to give me my life back.

.............................................................................................

I threw on some jeans and an old hoodie from my closet. They were a little baggy but still looked fine. I didn't want to wear more of my sister's clothes. I wouldn't have a good story for her if she came back and noticed a lot of her clothes were missing. After I ate a sandwich and some chips, I got back in my car and returned to the alley where everything had started last night.

I parked in the theater parking lot and walked to the alley where I had met the old lady. Even though it would have made me incredibly happy to see her right there waiting for me, I knew she wouldn't be. But it was the best place to start my search. The trash can was still there, but there were no other signs of her in the area. She had seemed to appear out of nowhere after I had gone on my rant, and her disappearance was equally as sudden. There was definitely a magical vibe to her whole existence in my mind. For all I knew she could be invisible and watching my every move even now. Where did she get her power from anyways?

I entered the theater and talked to the manager working there. I asked him if he knew anything about an old lady that stayed in the alley out back, but he said he didn't. He was concerned about if anything had happened to me in their parking lot, but I told him everything was fine. Not like he could really help undo what was done anyways. I left the theater and started walking down the street. I checked every alley and behind every building hoping to see her huddled around another trashcan fire.

My search soon became for anyone living on the streets, not just her. I did eventually find a pair of gentleman who were clearly homeless and were hanging out in the alley behind a restaurant. They were no more help than the theater manager. Neither one knew of anyone on the streets that matched the description I gave. That seemed like a bad sign to me. If she was living around here, these guys would be the ones to know. It was possible she did actually have a home, but focusing on that possibility didn't help me since I would have no clue where to search. Finding her on the streets was the only shot I realistically had.

I walked many blocks through downtown and checked every possible area. I started to ask the managers and owners of all the local businesses if they had seen her, but nobody had. As I grew more desperate, I expanded my search and drove to different parts of the town. I spent the whole day combing the city for any information about this mysterious old lady, but in the end I found nothing. It was night time when I made my way back home, defeated.

Completely exhausted, I collapsed into my bed and stared up at my ceiling. I didn't get a single new lead. There was no way I was going to find that old lady again. I turned and looked at the clock beside my bed. It was over twenty four hours from when the transformation took place. It was true then. I really was stuck like this forever. I wanted to just stay in bed and sleep my troubles away. Everything would be revealed as a bad dream when I woke up. If only.

The many obstacles that were now in my way were keeping my mind racing and preventing me from getting any sleep. All of my identification was for a man that didn't exist anymore, so that was going to limit what I would have access to. It also meant I needed to be careful about getting in trouble with the law. Obviously my friends wouldn't recognize me, and they wouldn't believe that I was magically transformed even if I told them. I think I burned those bridges when I teased them at the club anyways. I was as broke as ever, and I wasn't going to be able to show up to work looking like this. They would never just let some random girl start working my shift. It would raise too many questions. These were all troubling, but they weren't the biggest concerns I had.

My college education was seriously in jeopardy. A lot of my money and my parent's money was invested in my studies already. If I was not able to go to class, my grades would go down the drain along with all that money. Fortunately almost all of my classwork could be turned in online, so I could continue on as normal for a while. But when finals came around I'd have to show up to take the test. There was no getting around that, and I had no answer for it. If I didn't take the finals I'd fail without a doubt.

The most pressing concern was what to do about my living situation. Jessica was not the most attentive big sister, but she would definitely notice that she was living with a strange young woman instead of her little brother. I was going to have to find a new place to sleep after tonight, but I had no money for a hotel room. It was hard to believe that simply swapping genders could cause so much to go so wrong so fast. I guess it is what I get for thinking with my ovaries. I knew the dangers of having sex, but my body overruled my reason. Sometimes you just need to fuck. That seemed to be true whether you were a man or a woman.

Eventually I drifted off to sleep. This time when I woke up the next morning, I wasn't surprised that I was female. I slowly got up and cleaned myself while I went over my options for the millionth time. It was Sunday, and my sister was going to be back tomorrow. Whatever I decided to do I had to take action today. As far as I could tell, there was only one real option. It wasn't a sure thing, but it was all I had. I crossed my fingers and prayed that it would work out. Picking up my phone, I punched in the new number and hit send. He picked up on the third ring.

"Hello, Russell? I was wondering if you were free to talk for a second."

.............................................................................................

I was on my way to Russell's house with my car filled with my things. Filled may not have been the best word really. I didn't have much. My computer, school books, and just a couple of spare outfits were what I decided to bring. Russell had enthusiastically invited me to stay with him at his mansion for a while after I explained my situation to him. I simply told him that I had been kicked out of my parent's place and had nowhere to go. I was greatly relieved when he said I could stay with him. If he had turned me away, I might have ended up sleeping in the same alleys I had spent the previous day searching.

I left a note for my sister at the house. It said that I was going to crash at my friend's house for a while, and that she should text me if she needed anything. I doubted there would be any problem. As long as she had some vague idea of where I was, she would go on with her life without worrying that I was in some kind of trouble.

Russell met me out front when I pulled up into his driveway. He greeted me with a big smile and a quick kiss. He seemed to be genuinely happy to see me again. His attitude was infectious, and I couldn't help but smile along with him. He helped me grab my things from my car and carry them inside. There was a guest bedroom down the hall from his own that he had prepared for me. It was a nicer room than I had ever had, complete with its own small bathroom.

"This room is amazing. Thanks so much for letting me stay here. I owe you one," I said.

"Don't mention it. I felt guilty since it was my fault you got kicked out anyways, so it's the least I can do," he said. It was because of him that I was in trouble, but not for the reason he thought. He was looking over the things I had brought with me with a concerned expression.

"You didn't bring much with you. I have plenty of room here, you didn't have to pack light you know."

"Well, I got all of my stuff for school. But I didn't have time to get much else. These were all the clothes I managed to grab."

"I see. You're going to need more than this," he said while pulling out his wallet. "Here, you should go out and get all the new clothes you need today." He was handing me a large amount of cash, similar to what he had given my sister the other day.

"Russell..." I said. "You don't have to. I'm already asking too much of you by staying here."

I was conflicted. Just a couple days ago, I would have taken the cash and ran. I didn't like him and I really wanted more money. Now I still wanted more money, but I didn't hate him so much. He had been pretty good to me. Letting me stay with him was a pretty cool move in my book, and I didn't want him to feel like I was using him. If he thought that I was, there was no telling when he might decide to throw me out.

"It's fine, take it," he said. "I have to go do some work today anyways. Go buy everything you need and then you can show it to me later. Deal?"

"Deal," I said.

"Good. I need to go now. I'll probably be back late tonight, so I'll see you then."

We said our goodbyes and he drove off in one of his expensive new cars. I was left alone in the gigantic house. It showed a lot of trust in me that he would leave me here with all his fancy stuff unguarded. Though I bet you would have to be pretty stupid to steal from someone as powerful as him. I had no plans on stealing anything anyways.

It looked like clothes shopping was on the agenda for the day. The amount of cash he had left me with was more than enough to purchase a new wardrobe for myself. The only problem was that I had no idea what to buy. I doubt I could get away with just buying athletic shorts and t-shirts. I needed someone to help me pick out appropriate outfits, but who? I never had many girl friends, and I would only be a strange girl they had never met now anyways. It was a really odd feeling to be someone that nobody knew.

I had really only made one friend in my new body and that was Carrie. She did seem keen on meeting me again. And shopping was one of the things that girls always bonded over, right? Hopefully she wouldn't mind helping a clueless person like me pick up some new clothes. I'm sure I could afford to buy her something as a gift as well. Deciding it was my best option, I called the number she had given me the other night.

"Hello?" came her voice on the other end of the line.

"Hello, Carrie? Hi, this is Sam. We met at The Pit?"

"Oh, Yeah! Hi Sam, what's up?"

"Not much. I was just about to go out clothes shopping and I thought about you and... umm... would you be interested in joining me?" I was pretty nervous for some reason. I didn't really know the protocol for one girl asking the other out on a shopping date.

"Uhh, maybe. One sec." She left for a few seconds before returning to the line. "Yeah, as long as we don't stay out too late, I'd love to."

"Great!" I pumped my fist in victory. "Should we meet at the northern entrance of the mall in about an hour?"

"That sounds perfect. I'll see you there."

"Alright, see ya!"

Wow, that went a lot smoother than I thought it would. I used the time I had before leaving to make sure I had everything I needed to go out and also tidy up my appearance a bit. My hair was pretty wild, but it looked acceptable pulled back in a ponytail by one of my sister's hair bands. The hoodie I wore was oversized, but it looked cute on my slender body and went well with my sweatpants. It wasn't the best outfit for going out, but it was a perfectly acceptable look for a girl on a lazy day. On my way to the mall I planned out the story I was going to tell Carrie. I remembered I had told her the other night that I had just moved to town, so I was going to use that to my advantage. When I got to the mall, I found her already waiting for me on a bench just inside the entrance.

"Hey Sam!" she said. "Thanks for the invite. I totally needed a break from studying." Carrie had on a cute pink blouse and a tight pair of jeans that hugged her curves nicely. She was wearing some stylish walking shoes, prepared to cover the entire mall in comfort. She was a very pretty girl. I wouldn't be surprised if we had to fight off some men on our shopping trip.

"Thanks for coming," I told her. "I really need some help picking out some new clothes. Most of my clothes got lost in my move and I am actually clueless when it comes to fashion."

"Oh no, that's awful!" she cried, reacting to my fabricated misfortune. "Don't worry, I'll help you get everything you need."

We made our way through the mall, stopping in every clothing store we passed. Carrie was extremely helpful. She was patient with me when I showed a complete inability to pick out what outfits were right for me. And she would always help me find my stuff before she looked for herself. I was reminded of what I had learned that first night I had met her. That she was a very kind person. We got along like old friends and had each other laughing constantly about one thing or another. I found that I liked her more and more the longer I was with her.

I managed to buy most of my clothes without embarrassing myself thanks to Carrie's help. The last place we stopped at was a lingerie store. Carrie insisted that I needed some nice underwear to go with all the new outfits I had. Thankfully I was aware of my sizes thanks to trying on my sister's when I went out. I quickly grabbed up some undergarments to wear every day and even a few sexy ones, just for fun. As I paid for my haul, I noticed that Carrie was carefully considering some very risqué lingerie on display. It was bright red and lacy, allowing much of the skin beneath it to be seen and hiding very little from the eye. Something about the way she looked made me think she was sad.

"That looks hot. You should try it on," I told her.

"Oh, you think?" she said. It looked like I had shaken her out of some deep thoughts. "I doubt it would look good on me."

"Here, take it and go try it on." I handed her the lingerie and pushed her towards the changing room. She reluctantly did as I told her to. A couple minutes later, she had it on and called out to me through the door.

"I don't know about this"

"What is it? Not the right size?" I asked.

"It's not that. It's just... could you come in and tell me what you think?"

I blinked in surprise. I hadn't expected her to ask that of me. When I was a man, this would have seemed like a dream come true. Seeing my own naked body over the last couple days must have spoiled me since I hadn't even thought about peeking in on her while she changed. Or maybe I just wasn't attracted to women like that anymore? I wanted to help her though, so I opened the door and joined her in the changing room.

Standing in front of the mirror was an incredibly sexy sight. The red lacy bra covered her nipples but allowed much of the skin of her breast to peek through. It made her impressive boobs look even bigger than they already appeared on her small frame. The skimpy underwear also hid just enough while revealing plenty. They hugged her hips perfectly and really brought out the best in her adorable little bubble butt. If there was a problem, I couldn't see it.

"Wow, you look hot," I gushed.

"Really? You don't think it looks... stupid?"

1...34567...10