All Comments on 'Ladies' Night at the Bull Pen'

by pervinplainpackage

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
kathy2b46kathy2b46almost 14 years ago
HOT

wild wild and so hot , where is the bull pen ?

a big turn on for me, cna not wait for candi and trish to return

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
AWESOME!! AWESOME!! AWESOME!!

this is probably the best story i have ever read.....OMG!! i'd love to know where the BULL PEN is. :))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Could it have been better?

Only if you lapped that sweet pussy of hers while that cum poured out of it. Don't let the haters get you - they will blast your story only after they get themselves off by reading it. I want more Candy... and hubby!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wimp husband

Unfortunately Candy has made her decision to become a sex act at a club without informing her husband of fifteen years. I think if that is what she needs now in life than that is wonderful but I think she should of at least talked with her husband who was caught completely off guard. Apparently the last sentence has the husband stating he can't wait to see Candy and her sister in the following week at the club. At this point it appears he has no backbone and is willing to submit to being a cuckold to Candy. I can only assume he wasn't doing it for Candy in the bedroom and Trish got her interested in getting sex outside of their marriage and who cares what her husband thinks. I liked the writing and found it extremely interesting and stimulating. Thanks for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent story

Got me off big time - all the porn movies i watch with my wife lately have huge black guys (because i choose them!) when shes turned on i talk to her about how it would feel to have one of those monster cocks up her. now i have to talk her into trying a real bull!!!

pervinplainpackagepervinplainpackagealmost 14 years agoAuthor
I appreciate the comments...

Thanks for all the comments and feedback! Thanks especially to the readers who like my stories...even if there are few of you out there, I'm writing these for you.

For those of you who are sending feedback like:

"Just so you know I have gone through your stories, without reading them and I scored them 1 star each time. I don't care how good or bad you write. You are a n***** loving cuckold wimp sissy freak and your scores should reflect that."....

Please, don't be so shy! Give me a return address with your feedback and I can properly respond in a manner that will confirm that all your accusations are true.

For the rest of you, thanks for your kind comments and for those of you who are really interested in the types of stories I write, I would be happy to write you (or your spouse/significant other) into future stories in ways that would be supportive of your particular fantasies. Just send me feedback with the types of things you want to see, and an e-mail address if you want to correspond.

MrDeepMrDeepalmost 14 years ago
Very good

Very good short story. I enjoyed it very much. Hope you continue. I want to see her with black men's marks tattoo'd on her white body and a stud through her tongue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fucking excellent!

Slut wife getting fucked hard in public by a big black bull - what more can you ask for?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent!

I want more - I have a very wet pussy to take care of. Maybe use the big black dildo in honor of your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
My wife of fifteen years...fifteen faithful years to the best of my knowledge...was a hairs-breadth away from being fucked in public by one of the largest, darkest cocks I'd ever seen, either in person or in pictures.

You are a sicko.It's bad enough wanting to see your wife fucked..BUT by a nigger. He is a wimp otherwise he would have walked out on her and let the slut have her fun...for the rest of her life

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent Story

I really enjoyed this story it was a very good story. I like these kind of stories with dominate wifes having there nights. And it makes it more interesting when it is set so they have to watch..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good pussy

Every white women should enjoy a black cock at least once in her life.

Amiable69Amiable69over 11 years ago
thats action!

well, it will be very good for her complexion

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmalmost 10 years ago
Divorce

Divorce seems to be the answer here. She has no idea if she contracted an std, or anything else. She set this whole thing up for revenge on him. Well, fuck her stupid ass and divorce the bitch that's what she wants. So give it to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Before you get read of the skank give her the biggest kick in the cunt and send her back to her nigger ass holes and make shore she cant come back to fuck the kids if she comes back make shore she dies real hard..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 9 years ago
Divorce inevitable...

...not only because her husband could not get things done. He completely lost control and his wife is playing him as she feels like. That is not a marriage.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 9 years ago
Realism or Fantasy !

After reading a lot of the comments for this story it seems there are some angry posts.

For me this is just a fantasy story and does not work with morals or circumstances !

Note for the author to consider for another similar story are the question of unprotected sex and STI's, the husband was tricked into cuckolding, are sll husband's really willing to watch their wife get fucked by black man. Surely some will just want to kick her to the curb and divorce her !

Why are the husband's always the man with the smallest cock . Surely if his size is the problem then why did the wife ever marry him ! ?

Can we have situations were the white big cock husband gets to have sex with black women who can get enough of his white cock and his wife is demoted to cuckquean !

txslmmrtxslmmrover 6 years ago
Please come back and add mote....

Wow this was a very hot IR wimp, slut wife watching husband.

Please return and add more to this series. Sister show at the Bull Pen, converting other couples to this life style, a bi or gay Bull for hubby, over night private party for women, etc.

Tex

Hayley18Hayley18almost 6 years ago
Love bbc

Wish I could get fucked In public by a BBC. More please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot,But...

Why are so many husbands in these stories such wimps,wanting to see their wives fucked by other men? ~ In this story,the husband gets shit on after 15 years of marriage because his job has him working late? Isn't that earning a living and taking care of his wife? - She decides to get payback for his working late regularly by dragging him to watch her get fucked by a big-dicked black guy in front of others. (As soon as he'd seen that she'd removed her wedding ring he should have refused to go and tried to stop her!) Now that's an ungrateful twat displaying extreme disrespectful betrayal and any real man would divorce her sorry ass! Do people like these actually exist in the real world?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
NO LADY A "WHORE"

I would have passed a note to her after what I witnessed "OUTSIDE 2 MINUTES OR DON'T EVER COME HOME I'M CHANGING THE LOCKS.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
I AGREE

I agree with anonymous comment..this isn't my kind of story .. wife disrespecting her husband like that..there's a place reserved in hell for her...but the story was well written.. erotic.. and just the right length to keep it interesting and not get boring.. no one forced me to read it but I did so anyway

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Candy was something else. Please write more to this story cause I want to know if Candy and her sister went back to the Bull's Pen and if they got breeded

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I can't say it wasn't well written. Even if the whole time I was mother fucking his wife. The whole scenario isn't my cup of tea, but it's how the whole plot is laid out that really makes me hate her. It's like she concocted the whole affair as revenge for him being late. It's hard not to rip on this story because there's no way I'd allow it to go beyond noticing she's not wearing her wedding ring. With that knowledge, you can be sure it's all a set up. Nonetheless, you avoided all the retarded tropes that usually fall into these stories, so well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous