All Comments on 'Ladies' Night at the Hungry Duck'

by mirafrida

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MasterBlogmanMasterBlogman8 months ago

Great story. You get right into your character's head and we live out each moment with her.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppy8 months ago

Excellent, as always.

The author must be from Russia or at least the former USSR.

mirafridamirafrida8 months agoAuthor

Thank you Grendelpuppy and MasterBlogman, I'm glad you liked it. I did have fun getting into the main character's head a bit on this one.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Superbly written and wonderfully erotic. I love those Hungry Duck videos out there, even if they are horribly grainy. Very well woven tale around that legendary club!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great short story!

ChardersCharders8 months ago

So very well written.; an erotic story with real sensuousness

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"Bozhe moi" - my parents used to say this to me all the time. I never knew how to spell it. (thank you for the story!)

mirafridamirafrida7 months agoAuthor

Thank you Charders and anonymous readers, it is great to hear from you! I especially enjoyed the Bozhe moi comment-a very cool little point of connection :)

countdowntolov3countdowntolov35 months ago

Really wonderful! The little reflection the main character does about what it's like having a shaved pussy at the time is fresh and inspired. I enjoyed this a lot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermirafrida@mirafrida
My fantasy life has always leaned toward nonconsent scenarios that strike me as "plausible" in certain idiosyncratic regards. I ​was dreaming them up long before I came across such things anywhere else, so they seem to be a part of me. I suppose it is probably the extremes of ...