Ladies Night at the Leather Bar Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready to come, baby?"

"No no no, come on! This is awesome!

I hopped out and off of him, grabbed them both by the arm, pulling at them. Chloe is used to me and knows that I have some weird sexual form of Attention Deficit Disorder, so she pushed up at Carter.

"Come on, let's go."

They rose and I hustled them to the corner. Chloe's eyes lit up when she saw the stocks, a huge elevated horizontal block split in two, with holes for your hands next to your head, with a scaffold that put you in a doggy position when you were locked down. She turned to me, wide-eyed.

"You sure you want to do this? Faye, this is like... not you."

"Tonight it is."

My little fetish freak grinned wide at me. She was always trying to get me to push my boundaries, and for once, I was all in and she knew why. She reached down, grabbed the dangling handle to my leash, held it up and looked me in the eye while she kissed it. Not diverting her gaze, she found Carter's hand, brought it up between our faces and pressed the handle into his palm.

"You trust him?"

I didn't speak. Words would fail to convey my feelings. I fought the tears trying to well up in my eyes, and nodded once, letting my gaze drift to the floor momentarily. My head still bowed, I let my eyes tilt up, meeting hers. I had never been so sure in my life. She clasped me close, hugging me cheek to cheek, with Carter's hand, which still held my leash, firmly ensconced between us. She kissed me quickly.

"I'll be right back."

She took off into the crowd. Surprised, I turned to Carter, and cupping his hand in mine, sank to my knees. Looking up from below, I shook my hair back and stared at him with more confidence than typically becomes me, defiant in my surrender, but not defiant to him. I defied everything and everyone else in the world. I defied those who would use my submission to define me. Right here, with Carter, I defined myself.

I don't do the whole master slave thing, but I didn't need Carter to be my master, nor did I need to be his slave. In this moment, I needed him to know that I would always willingly place myself in his hands, that he had won my most valuable gift: my trust.

He gathered me up against his chest and brought his lips to mine. I swept my arms up around his neck and devoured every inch of his soul within the confines of our kiss. I couldn't empirically define this as love, because prior to this magical night, I had never in my life felt anything like this. I did know that if this was love, it was new, unlike anything that had come before. I let my mouth release his, staring proudly into his eyes.

"That which you wish... I will do."

With the intensity between us, I realized that I had nowhere else to go, that I had pretty much shot my emotional wad, and I had no idea what to do next. He knelt, facing me, our bodies flush, and gently cupped my head in his hands, giving me a simple closed-lip kiss before slithering his neck against mine and hugging me with all of the intensity with which I imagined Romeo would have embraced Juliet. Even if somehow our fates mirrored theirs, it would have been worth it for this night alone.

The moment, which seemed to be swallowing up all the air in the room, gently slid away with the approach of Chloe and a muscle stud in black chaps with studded leather bands around his massive biceps and a supremely chiseled chest. As much as I was enraptured with Carter, my asshole throbbed at the sight of him, the cum trapped inside threatening to breach my butt plug.

Carter knew him. "Hey Jimbo, I think these little ladies need some... direction."

"I'm gonna show this one how we do things at the Roughrider." He took Chloe by the shoulder, pushing her down. "Kneel."

Chloe resisted, wrenching away, twirling around to face him. She had a collar and leash in her hand, fastened it around her neck and held up the handle, wiggling it, taunting him.

"Do you think you're man enough to deserve this? Are you man enough to take it?"

He lunged for it, but she stepped back. He closed in, she edged away. He laughed.

"A man can't let his bitches run the doghouse."

He lunged again. Chloe backed right into one of the stocks and he was upon her, pinning her down. Savagely, he grabbed her by the neck and pulled her face to his. She signed the unconditional surrender with her tongue in his mouth, as if this leather bar playroom was the deck of the USS Missouri. Jimbo held her tightly with one beefy arm, while he reached don and brought up her hand in which she clutched her leash handle. He backed off the kiss and held her leash hand up between their faces.

Chloe got a glimmer of her defiance back, and tried to feed it into Jimbo's steely, but he wasn't buying, and she wasn't really selling. With her wrist gripped in his vise of a fist, she uncurled her fingers, leaving the handle laying flat across her palm.

Jimbo relaxed his hold on her and stepped back, staring hard into her eyes, then letting his gaze drift downward to the floor where he let it stay. Chloe held the leash handle in her outstretched palm, keeping it elevated as she lowered herself to her knees in front of him, keeping her gaze fixed on his. He studied her offering, making her wait as he pondered it.

Chloe held the leash up as high as she could, tensing, pleading with her taut arm muscles, begging him with her eyes to take it. Finally, he placed his palm flat over hers, making the handle the meat in a hand sandwich. She implored him with her entire body to take it. He did not smile when he spoke.

"Do you give yourself to me with no hesitation and under no conditions?"

"Yes, sir, I offer myself freely and with no conditions."

"I don't believe you. How will you prove it to me?"

"How would you have my proof, sir?"

"Yours is not the place to ask questions. Speak only in response to me. You must find a way to prove it. Perhaps you don't want to be here."

She started to speak, but was unsure. She swallowed the words she might have said, and lowered her head to the floor, straining to keep their hands on the handle as high as possible. She became the picture of submission as she tentatively kissed first one, then the other of of his motorcycle boots. Jimbo allowed a glint of satisfaction to emerge from his stern demeanor.

"Is that the best you can do? Perhaps I am wasting my time with you."

Chloe turned her boot kissing into rabid licking, covering both with her cum-laced spit. She was like a dog. He seemed pleased, lifted one boot slightly off the floor, the tip pointing at her face. She got the drift and engulfed the toe into her obscenely widened mouth, fellating his footwear.

With Chloe's submission to Jimbo complete, Carter and I returned our attention to our own dynamic. As we knelt facing each other, I wanted to show him my complete surrender. I leaned back, keeping my eyes on his as I bowed my head.

"Please, master... use me."

Carter arose, taking my hand, and I got to my feet, ready and willing to do whatever he desired. He led me to one of the stocks, motioning with his upturned palm as one would gesture a welcome to guests at the door, to avail myself of the apparatus. I stepped up onto the raised platform, got on all fours, and laid my neck and my wrists onto the bottom half of the holes in the wood. Once settled, Carter lowered the top, locking me in place.

I felt so deliciously trapped, my head and hands secured, my back arched, my inviting ass high in the air, my butt plug poised and waiting to be removed and replaced by anonymous cock. Carter stood in front, my head level with his engorged ebony rod, which he slapped to and fro across my face, smacking the commingled cum that coated me.

My peripheral vision caught Jimbo placing Chloe in the stocks next to me, clamping her down, a mirror image of me: ass high in the air, an open offering to whoever wanted it, and many did. Like a magnet drawing iron ore, our available holes drew men in from all corners of the sweaty, leatherbound orgy room.

As I glimpsed men sliding their hard dicks into both ends of Chloe, I felt my plug being pulled, and a stream of cum escaping down my leg. In seconds, a new stopper was in place as some unnamed erection drove itself up my ass in one quick thrust.

I strained my neck forward, trying to get my outstretched tongue onto Carter's rigid member, but he backed away, marshaling another cock into place. I was denied the taste of my master as my consolation prize abruptly sunk itself deep into my throat. Carter stood to the side, maneuvering his dick into the palm of my right locked-down hand. I couldn't properly jack it, I had to swivel my wrist to and fro to give him what pleasure I could in my trapped position. I had one hand unfilled, and we all know that idle hands are the Devil's workshop.

I soon felt a thick penis placed in my empty palm, and I got to work, operating at maximum occupancy for my position, a fuck machine with all available parts in play. I couldn't see her, but I could hear Chloe grunting and moaning around a cock, and I knew she was likewise in use. I could hear the voices of more men gathering around, some cheering us on.

"Suck it, you dirty fucking whore!"

"Yeah slut, work those cocks! Earn your fucking keep, bitch!"

I didn't know if they were talking at me or Chloe or both, but I certainly embraced their encouragement, working the penes at my disposal to the best my restraints would allow. The guy in my ass sped up, reaming even more of the spunk out of me. Not to worry, he soon replaced it. He held my swiveling hips tight as he shot streams of hot cum deep into my man-womb.

I heard the leather boy in my mouth yell, "That's it, Bobby! Shoot your load in the whore!"

He must have over-excited himself with his exclamation as he fucked my face, because his taste splashed across my tongue, hot and slick, filling my mouth with his cream. I swallowed quickly, making room for the next thick rope of sperm that hit the back of my throat. A few lesser streams later he pulled out and was replaced immediately by a fresh phallus, displacing the cum I had not been yet able to eat, sending rivulets down both sides of my chin.

As if by prearranged plan, a new, very thick cock plunged gut deep into my anus, and with out so much as a 'howdy-do ma'am', began pounding me mercilessly. I was truly the image of the fulfilled fairy as the dicks in both ends worked me, while I worked the two in my hands. Carter released his dick from my right palm, and another stepped up to fill that vacancy.

I beamed with pride, knowing that Carter was standing back, watching me.

Just as the cocks in my mouth and ass exploded together, flooding me from both ends, the dick in my left hand erupted, splattering hot sperm across the side of my cocksucking face. The guy who took Carter's place had apparently been worked up already, because he started creaming my other cheek. I could have fainted as four men released their seed in me or on me, in unison. That famous 'Whore of Babylon'? Bitch got nothing on me.

A loud CRASH from the far end of the room got my attention fast. It sounded like the double doors being kicked in. There was a noticeable commotion among the dozens of gangbangers when I heard a shout:

"POLICE! EVERYBODY STAY PUT!"

To be continued...

12