Ladies of the Briar: Payback Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wrong answer," she smiled, and she punched Jimmy hard in the solar plexus. He grunted in agony and gasped for breath.

"Right ladies " Ruth turned to us with a smile. "We have a bully to subdue. Let's get on with the tenderisation process, shall we?"

In no time at all, Jimmy's nipples were clamped and screwed down tight until they were almost flat. His balls were separated and tied up tightly with leather boot laces. Heavy weights were clipped onto the ends of the laces, stretching his already very tender ball sac. His cock was slathered with Deep Heat and a condom placed over his manhood. Last, but not least, a studded metal butt plug was rammed up his arsehole. When he felt this going in, Jimmy screeched as if he was being skinned alive.

We all stood back and admired our handiwork. Jimmy was moaning softly, swaying from his attachments in the ceiling. We had agreed beforehand that once we'd prepared our victim, that we'd give him fifteen minutes or so to settle down and get used to the different pain centres before we began again in earnest. It was going to be a long, painful night for Jimmy.

Moving over to the rest and recovery area of the playroom, everyone looked to see how Liz was coping. On the outside she seemed fine, but it was impossible to tell how this afternoon's experience was affecting her mentally. The answer to our unspoken question came soon enough.

Liz took Mary by the hand, kissed her warmly and thanked her for helping her to get revenge. Next, she kissed Eileen, murmering her gratitude to her too. One by one, she kissed us all, and we knew then that as young as she was, Liz was coping well with what she had undergone recently at the hands of her ex-boyfriend.

Mary and Eileen both lit up a pipe, and we shared a smoke, talking quietly amongst ourselves and waiting for the right moment to resume our revenge.

After about fifteen minutes or so, we realised that Jimmy was both still and quiet. Eileen tip-toed over to him to check his vital signs. She came back with a grin on her face.

"He seems to be coping with the different sensations," she reported. "Maybe it's time we stimulated some of the pain sites again. Mary and I discussed an idea we've been wanting to try on a male. It works beautifully on our Nancy's cunt lips. We want to see how it looks on a man's ball sac."

Nancy was Mary and Eileen's fuck bitch. She was an experienced pain slut, and the two doctors owned her jointly. She also happened to be their surgery nurse. Eileen explained what she and her wife had in mind, and Liz giggled.

"Oh, we've got to do that," she breathed dreamily. "And when you've finished, I want photos to keep to remind me. Can we do that, do you think?"

"We can do whatever we want, short of permanent injury, or killing him," Mary answered through a cloud of aromatic pipe smoke. "I don't know about anyone else, but this is really turning me on. I suspect there might be need of several dildos before the night is done!"

There were nods of agreement, not least from me. My cunt was on fire, and my clit was reminding me that she needed some attention. I smiled at my fellow conspirators.

"Well, ladies. What are we waiting for? That bastard isn't going to punish himself. Let's get on with it. The sooner we finish with him, the sooner we can finish the night with some lovely lesbian sex!"

Mary went to get the equipment needed and the rest of us wandered back to where Jimmy was hanging. He stirred as he saw us coming back.

"You bunch of mad cunts," he croaked. "Give me a drink. I'm fucking parched."

"Thirsty, are you?" enquired Eileen. She opened a drawer in the unit that held a variety of toys and turned back to face Jimmy.

"Open wide then."

Jimmy obeyed instantly, expecting a cool, soothing draught of something to quench his thirst. Eileen quickly inserted an O ring gag into his mouth. Now it was impossible for Jimmy to close his mouth.

"One thing about pipe smoking," remarked Eileen conversationally, "is that it stimulates the salivary glands, which produce an awful lot of spit.

She brought her face up close to Jimmy's and spat into his mouth. One by one we all did the same. Jimmy gagged and dry heaved.

Mary reappeared with a stand on wheels, the sort of one that holds fluids which a hospital patient sometimes needs to have via a drip.

"All set," she smiled. "I'll insert the cannula needle, and my wife can supervise this young lady whilst she attaches the drip."

Mary was careful not to identify anybody present by name.

We all watched, fascinated as she gripped Jimmy's already quite swollen ball sac. He winced and groaned as he felt his sensitive scrotum being handled in such an off-hand way. Then he yelled in pain as Mary inserted a vicious looking needle into the wrinkled skin. He began to struggle, so Liz grabbed hold of the chain between the two clamps on his nipples and tugged it sharply.

Jimmy screeched in agony.

"Hold still, or I'll rip these clamps off!" Liz hissed quietly, disguising her voice. Jimmy recognised that she wasn't exaggerating and stopped his struggling. Liz removed the O ring gag, and Mary quickly re-inserted the cannula. She taped it down and winked at her wife.

"All yours, sweetie," she mouthed.

Eileen hung a large bag of clear fluid from the drip stand. A length of tubing hung from the neck of the bag. She handed it to Liz and whispered instructions into her ear.

Liz took the end of the tubing and fitted it securely onto one of the portals at the end of the cannula. Eileen checked it, nodded approvingly and gave Liz a roll of tape, together with some more whispered instructions.

Liz taped the tubing to one of Jimmy's thighs and stepped back to admire her handiwork. The drip was now secured to Jimmy's ball sac.

Eileen pointed out the tap mechanism near the top of the drip stand, and Liz reached for it.

"Open it up fully, nurse," she smiled, and Liz did as she was told.

"It's a litre of saline solution," Mary informed the rest of us conversationally. We watched as the clear tube filled with the liquid and began its' journey into Jimmy's ball sac.

"Nancy tells us that it burns like fuck when it goes in. Her cunt lips puff up beautifully when we do her. A litre usually takes about thirty minutes to..."

"Aaargh! Fucking hell. Stop it. It fucking hurts!" yelled Jimmy, twitching like a demented puppet as the saline solution began to make its' presence felt in his very tender ball sac.

Thanks to Liz's expert use of the tape, the cannula and the plastic tubing remained in place, and the saline bag on the drip stand continued to empty itself into Jimmy. He moaned in agony.

No-one, except Mary and Eileen, had never seen this procedure before. We watched in fascination as Jimmy's ball sac absorbed the saline solution and began to swell. You could actually see his wrinkled ball sac grow and puff out even as we watched, open mouthed.Jimmy's moans increased in intensity.

"As I was saying," Mary continued, "it usually takes about half an hour to get a litre into your patient. But tonight, we're using a larger sized tubing. This bag," she indicated the rapidly emptying bag suspended from the drip stand, "I estimate should take about twenty minutes to empty."

She hefted Jimmy's balls up to check that they were alright. By now, his sac was about the size of a large orange and the traditional wrinkled skin was becoming smoother as the sac continued to swell.

Liz picked up a riding crop from the collection of implements that had been laid out to aid Jimmy's 're-education'. She regarded the leather tongue at the end of the crop.

"I wonder?" she mused out loud.

"Oh definitely," replied Mary, "but first let's empty the bag and remove the cannula. Riding crops and needles don't go well together!"

Mary's estimation was pretty accurate. About twenty minutes after Liz had started the flow, the bag was empty. Jimmy's ball sac now resembled a large grapefruit, and he was totally unable to close his legs. His cock had shrivelled and the condom was hanging from his mushroom head.

Eileen took the cane from where Liz had left it and used it to raise Jimmy's cock. The condom dropped off the end of his cock, and a long, thick strand of clear pre-cum oozed out of Jimmy's piss hole.

"He seems to be enjoying this a bit too much," Eileen observed sardonically. "Ladies, I think it's time to administer some more pain!"

Mary quickly removed the cannula and wheeled the drip stand out of the way. Meanwhile, Eileen was handing out implements to each of us.

Liz kept hold of the riding crop. Ruth got a thin, whippy cane, Peggy got a thicker, less flexible one. Nicola received a thick leather strap. Beryl's toy was a rubber, multi-stranded cat o' nine tails. My toy was a box of heavy, tear-shaped lead weights.

The choreography took some arranging. Eileen directed us into our places.

Ruth and Peggy stood behind Jimmy, one on either side of him. Ruth being right-handed and Peggy left-handed, they could both cane Jimmy without getting in one another's way.

At the front, Nicola stood to one side, Beryl to the other. Liz was positioned in front of Jimmy, whose immense swollen ball sac now presented an easy target for her.

"I'm afraid you'll have to be on your back on the floor," Eileen apologised to me. But you can tie those weights onto the leather boot laces. That should help drag his balls down a bit."

We all got into position. Eileen, like a conductor readying an orchestra, raised her hands. We all kept our eyes on her, and she set us off.

I was the first and I found helpful little clips on each weight that enabled me to attach them easily.

Next, Eileen set Ruth and Peggy off, and they began to cane him alternately. After a few false starts, they soon got into a rhythm, and the contrast between the swishy whip of the thin cane and the heavier dull thud of the thicker one was very pleasing indeed.

Meanwhile, Liz was happily cropping Jimmy's balls whilst Beryl flogged his back and his chest alternately. Nicola in the meantime used her strap very effectively, hitting first one nipple clamp then the other with unerring accuracy.

Mary returned and linked arms with her wife. They both watched the spectacle with evident enjoyment.

The playroom resounded to the sound of punishment, interspersed with groans of pain from Jimmy. It went on for a few more minutes before his brain kicked in, realising that his body couldn't take any more pain. Jimmy fainted.

We all stopped immediately when directed to do so by Eileen. She quickly checked Jimmy's vital signs and smiled.

"He's just passed out from the pain," she reported. "He'll come round in a few minutes."

Mary took Liz aside, and whispered something in her ear. Liz grinned, nodded enthusiastically, and accepted what looked like a thick felt pen from Mary.

Marching over to the now slumped figure of her ex-boyfriend, Liz removed the cap from the felt pen. The rest of us watched, unsure of what was going to happen now.

We all congregated in front of Jimmy, replacing our toys on the table and watching with interest as Liz began to write on Jimmy's chest.

Eileen got it first. She turned to her wife with a smile.

"Clever girl," she said softly, kissing Mary tenderly. "Lisabeth Salander. Am I right?"

"Of course you are, you clever old thing," replied Mary. She smiled at our collective looks of incomprehension.

"My favourite book trilogy is 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' series, and the girl in question is called Lisabeth Salander," Mary began her explanation.

"In one of the books, Lisabeth takes revenge on her guardian, who had abused and raped her. She tattooed something on his stomach, so that he would have a permanent reminder of what he had done."

"Tattooing is a bit severe, I thought," she continued. "So I've given Liz a marker that surgeons use to mark places they are going to be operating on. It's not permanent, but it is waterproof, and it should last about six weeks. That ought to be enough to remind this twat that he messed with the wrong people when he assaulted Liz."

Having finished writing her message, Liz stood back to admire her handiwork. We all read

"I am a bully and a sex pest" written in thick black letters across Jimmy's abdomen. There was no way he'd be taking a shower or removing his shirt in public any time soon.

He began to stir, and Mary stood up straight.

"He's coming round," she said with a smile. "Time for the finale, I think. Liz, your strap-on awaits."

She took Liz by the hand and helped her to put on a harness which contained a long, thick black rubber dildo. The rest of us settled down to watch.

Liz handed her phone to Mary, whilst Eileen lit a couple of pipes and passed them round.

"Nothing like a nice pipe when you're watching some entertainment," she giggled.

Mary operated a switch, and Jimmy was lowered a few inches so that he could stand on his own two feet, although his arms were still raised above his head. He was still wearing his gimp mask, so Peggy unlaced it and removed it. Jimmy blinked a few times as his eyes readjusted to the light.

What the fuck?" he slurred.

"Shut the fuck up, or we'll start beating you again," Liz said in her normal voice.

She stood by the side of our captive and removed her hood.

"Look at my friends," she instructed, "and smile for the camera."

Jimmy recognised the voice and looked at her in fury.

"You fucking cunt," he hissed. "You'll pay for this. You just wait until I get out if this. I'll break your fucking neck. But not before I've fucked you up the arse first!"

He flinched as Mary took a photograph with Liz's phone.

"Not bad," she commented. "I got his pathetic cock and his lovely swollen balls nicely, but your message is a bit blurred. Get his attention and make him face the camera properly, Liz."

Our young friend grabbed hold of his nipple clamp chain and tugged. Jimmy howled.

"I'll let go when you're facing the camera and smiling like a good boy," she said sweetly. In agony, Jimmy did as he was told. Mary took the picture and showed it round.

"Perfect," we all agreed.

Jimmy looked mystified, so Mary showed him too. He was outraged.

"What the fuck?" he yelled, and then he screamed in agony as Liz tugged hard on his chain, and one of the nipple clamps came off.

"Don't ever raise your voice to one of my friends again," she warned in a menacing tone.

Jimmy was sobbing with pain as the blood flowed back into his nipple. Liz pinched it between her finger and thumb and he yelled again. She kept up the pressure until he sobbed,

"I'm sorry, alright? I won't shout at her again. Please let me go."

Liz released his nipple, but dragged her nail across the tender bud. He howled in agony. She ignored him, and turned to Mary with a grin.

"Lower, please," she said softly, "and start the video."

Mary pressed the button again and Jimmy's arms began to come down. Liz kicked his legs from under him, and he found himself leaning forward. She used her feet to kick his legs apart, and looked at Mary.

"Ready?" she asked, and Mary nodded.

Liz spoke to the camera.

"So I'm here with my submissive Jimmy," she began with a smile. "Jimmy loves to be beaten and dominated."

At this, Jimmy began to protest. Nicola picked up a ball gag from the table and walked into shot. She fitted it quickly and tightened it up, making speech impossible. Mary got this all down on film, and Liz smiled and continued.

"As I was saying, many of Jimmy's friends see him as a macho alpha male. The truth is very different. Jimmy loves nothing better than to be beaten and dominated by strong women. He also likes to be fucked like a bitch. It's a process called pegging. Allow me to demonstrate."

Liz reached between Jimmy's legs and yanked the butt plug out of his arse. There was a muffled yelp. and his legs began to tremble. Liz showed the butt plug to the camera. It was streaked with blood and shit. She smiled an evil smile.

"He gets to clean this up if he takes his pegging bravely," she said, putting the butt plug to one side.

She turned to face the camera and waggled her strap-on provocatively, like a lot of men tend to do with their cocks.

"Guess where this goes?" she asked rhetorically.

Without further ado, she positioned herself between Jimmy's open legs, lined her cock up to his arsehole and plunged it in. Thanks to the butt plug, his arsehole stretched and accommodated her strap-on without too much resistance, although there was a tremendous wet sounding fart as she slammed home.

"Now, I proceed to fuck him like the sissy bitch he is," Liz announced, thrusting in and out savagely as she said each word. To Mary's delight, his cock started to react, and she focussed for a while on that as his hard-on developed.

"Liz is stimulating his prostate," Eileen whispered to us. "He can't help but get a hard-on! Still, it looks as if he's enjoying it to those who get to watch the video clip!"

Liz continued to peg Jimmy, reaching round to grab hold of the dangling chain. One clamp was still attached to Jimmy's nipple. As she pegged him, Liz kept up a running commentary and tugged occasionally on her chain.

Suddenly, Jimmy's body went stiff. Mary recognised the signs and moved back so as to get the whole thing on video on the phone's camera. Liz was pegging Jimmy hard, fast and deep. With a groan that was audible even through his gag, Jimmy started to cum.

But it wasn't a normal violent ejaculation. Cum started to ooze out of his rampant cock. We clapped, whistled and cheered as a thick rope of cum emerged from his cock and slowly dripped onto the floor. Liz pulled out of Jimmy with a slurping sound, turned to the camera and bowed. Her strap-on gleamed with Jimmy's arse secretions.

Mary balanced the camera on the table, made a few adjustments, and focussed it.

"Group photo, Ladies," she instructed and we all gathered round. Mary pressed a button and hurried to join us. A few seconds later we heard a click and went to look at the result.

It was a brilliant photo, showing us all in our hoods, with Jimmy and his chest message and Liz and her glistening strap-on beaming at the camera.

Jimmy slumped in his bonds, totally defeated.

Liz asked Eileen if she could take Jimmy down and move him to the wet area.

"I need a piss," she said.

When Mary operated the switch again, and Jimmy's arms were lowered, he seemed totally subdued. He allowed Eileen to unshackle his wrists and lead him over to the wet area.

Carefully Eileen made him lie down as she placed his head inside a toilet box. Jimmy winced as his swollen ball sac got trapped between his legs.

"All ready, sweetie," Eileen smiled at Liz and she waltzed jauntily over and sat on the toilet box.

It was a cube made up of three clear glass sides. The front panel slid up so that whoever was underneath the person using the box could insert her or his head. The front panel was then slid back into place, effectively trapping the person's head inside the box, underneath whoever wanted to sit on the toilet seat and pee. Fully toilet trained subs did not confine themselves merely to water sports.

Liz sat down daintily on the toilet seat. She looked at Mary.

"Will you film this too, please?" she asked with a mischievous grin.

Mary was only too pleased to do as she was asked.

As we all watched, Liz gave a loud fart and began to piss. A gentle trickle at first soon became a torrent. Jimmy's face and head were soaked, and as he began to splutter, some of Liz's golden rain must have got in his mouth. This was one lesson the bastard would never forget.

Liz got up and gratefully accepted a roll of toilet paper from Eileen. She wiped herself and casually threw the soiled tissue down the toilet. It landed on Jimmy's face. We all laughed and congratulated Liz on her performance.