Ladies of the Briar: Payback Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary then prepared a hypodermic needle. She slid the thin probe into Jimmy's thigh muscle. It was so sharp and delicate, he didn't even seem to notice.

"It's a variation of rohypnol, the date rape drug," she explained. "It will make him easier to handle when we get him out of there, and it has the bonus that he probably won't remember much of this. He'll have a hell of a shock the first time he has a shower!"

We all laughed again. Liz had formed her message very clearly on Jimmy's chest, going over each letter several times. Mary had told us the permanent marker Liz had used usually stayed visible for about six weeks. Liz had done her work so thoroughly that it looked as if her message would probably be visible for about three months!

We waited for Mary's injection to take hold, and after a few minutes, Jimmy seemed totally docile. Using disposable rubber gloves, Eileen and Mary got him out of the toilet box. He stank of piss. He also had a dopey grin on his face, and seemed to be slightly drunk.

Eileen informed us that this was perfectly natural and safe. She handed his clothes to him, and told him to dress himself. Under the influence of the drug coursing through his veins, Jimmy obeyed and slowly put all his clothes back on. He needed help to tie his trainer laces, but eventually he stood, fully clothed and, swaying slightly, he grinned at us.

"Thank you ladies for a wonderful evening's entertainment," he slurred.

Later on, we discovered that this expression of gratitude had also been captured on Liz's phone, which Mary had forgotten to switch off after recording the toilet training exercise. There were no pictures, but Jimmy's voice could clearly be heard. To anyone who heard his comments, it would seem as if he had appeared to have enjoyed his 'lesson'.

Part Four: The Conclusion and Aftermath

Ruth and Liz dropped Jimmy off a few streets away from where he lived. He got out of the car unaided, and staggered about a bit. Liz told us later on that after driving a safe distance away, Ruth told her to make an anonymous phone call to the police from a call box, which she did.

A few minutes later, sitting quietly in Ruth's car, they both saw a police patrol car driving slowly around, obviously looking for 'a rather drunk, distressed man, wandering aimlessly around' as Liz had described her ex-boyfriend to the police officer who had answered her phone call. Satisfied that Jimmy would either stagger home, or be picked up by the police, Ruth and Liz made their way back to the small holding. There they found Olwen being fucked by Mary, whilst Eileen's strap-on was working its' magic in her wife's arse. Nicola and Beryl were in an equally lovely looking threesome with Peggy, who was in the middle, her cunt and arsehole both bulging as her two fellow Ladies of the Briar fucked her.

"Just us two left, sweetie," smiled Ruth at Liz. "Do you want to join in with them, or will I strap-on and fuck you?"

Liz smiled. "I think I'd love you to fuck me," she whispered. "Cunt first then up my arse. Jimmy offered earlier, but he has a man cock, and they go so floppy and useless so quickly!"

Within a couple of weeks, Liz and Susan came into the club one evening. They were both grinning like Cheshire cats. Between them, they had managed to edit the material that Mary had shot on Liz's phone. They produced a very entertaining, very explicit video clip. They had both grown up with the technology, and could do things that the older members of our group could only admire. Compared to our two young friends, we all seemed to be techno-phobes! We celebrated with lots to drink that evening.

The resultant video clip 'somehow' got sent to Jimmy, (it was Ruth, who used an untraceable source), along with the warning that if he ever looked at Liz again, it would be posted on YouTube. No-one doubted that if that were to happen, it would go viral.

Jimmy was also told that if Liz ever entered a bar, or a cafe, a restaurant, or in fact, anywhere where he was present, he was to immediately get up and walk away. Failure to do so would result in the clip being posted.

And it worked! He never bothered Liz again, although we were all certain that he had some difficulty explaining to his cronies why sometimes he would suddenly get up and disappear from the place where they were all gathered.

But Liz knew why he did what he did. She was a Lady of the Briar, and anyone who knew anything also knew that no-one messed with that group of formidable women.