All Comments on 'Ladies who Lunch - At the Gloryhole'

by SabrinaGLangton

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
CharletteCharletteover 1 year ago

That was a fun read !

I have been out several times with a group of other Gurls, It can be a blast !

Nice job Author.

The Misadventures with these gals should become a regular thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A terrific story. I would love to meet a lady like them.

Charlene99Charlene99over 1 year ago

What fun ladies. Who’s I had friend like them. 👍

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year agoAuthor

Charlene99, We should all have wonderful friends to share adventures with, thanks for reading...

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Anonymous, I hope you meet someone, I am sure there are a lot of us out there...

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year agoAuthor

I envy you Charlette, I hope you and your friends have fun... I did put at the end of the story a teaser for the speed dating I might follow up on that, once I find out what speed dating consists of, ha, hopefully, inspiration will hit...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think I dreamed of doing this. But I have a lot of fantasies. I am going to read some of yours now. I was right on the edge of happiness if you know what I mean when my wife came in and surprised me. My name is Joyce. But I'm not dressed up right now. I am a crossdresser. I love being dressed up.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks, Joyce, there is nothing like a good fantasy... Hopefully, you'll find something you like in my library of them, ha... Stay beautiful and Thanks for reading...

RachelPrRachelProver 1 year ago

Loved it. There's nothing like going to an Adult theater and being the Belle of the ball. I love it!😜

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Rachel, Adult theaters with friends of course, alone quite scary, at least it used to be for me, ha. Thanks for reading...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, can’t wait to see the gurls become braver and sexier. And sluttier. Maybe with an all out orgy or blowbang. My fantasy. I will keep watching, Ta ta for now, luv Ami.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Ami hopefully inspiration will hit and the girls have another beautiful, sexy, romantic time... Ha...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSabrinaGLangton@SabrinaGLangton
Summer is over... back to regularly scheduled programming Hi, Sabrina here, I love to answer questions or comments from anyone interested in my writing, so send me messages. I want to feel like I am involved. I really don't know how to describe myself. I am transgender, mat...