Ladies who Lunch - At the Gloryhole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, I love these." I was quite amazed at all the wigs on the wall, I ran my fingers through them, all cheap but in all types of colors and styles, then the front door opened and two men walked in.

"Hi, gorgeous."

Sarah got nervous, she spun, she knocked over a full rack of condoms and lube, boxes were flying across the floor, metal cans rolled down the aisles. She was on her knees, in her corporate black dress and a man was close to her ass as he helped with the strewn items.

We heard the guy from the door call in his deep voice, "Ade, come and help!"

Someone, a rather large man in a flannel and baseball hat came from a back door and helped put the rack back up, he seemed quite happy that there were women in the store, he didn't care that we were making a mess. He was helping Sarah, they were restocking.

"Are you three ladies going to go in the back, watch one of the movies?"

Brenda looked at him, she turned and gave me a weird face, she looked a little nauseous, so I spoke. "Um, okay." Sarah gave me that look, I knew it was the last thing she wanted me to say. The three of us followed the large black man to the back door, the other two men close behind.

"Here you go," The door opened into a long dark hall, music was playing and he motioned to five doors. He opened up the second one for us, the two men behind us went into the first. "Here are some tokens for the videos." He showed us how to access the movies. "If you want I can open the wall." And he pointed.

"No that's okay," Brenda said, hiding behind her hands. "We know what a wall looks like."

It was quite a big room, large flat screen on the far end, cushions on the floor, a box for tokens, and a machine with free condoms. The room was painted dark gray and the lights were quite dim, it seemed quite seedy, I was loving it. The man left, he tipped his hat and he closed the door with a thud. We couldn't even hear the music anymore.

"What should we watch?" I asked the other two, popping in a token.

"Wait, that guy, the black one, Ade." Brenda walked closer to me, she moved her head toward the door. "I arrested him about, I don't know six, seven years ago. Do you think he recognized me?"

"Probably not, you are quite beautiful now," I giggled, I teased, I didn't want her too highly strung.

With a loud click, I heard the movie start. "Oh, my god, we better go, Sabrina, this was such a bad idea." Sarah was already at the door, when she opened it there was people outside, a crowd, it was like a convention. Three men walked into the room before Sarah could close it and lock it again.

"Wow, bonus! Three hot ladies." The three men watched us, we sort of froze. They were all dressed quite nicely, they looked like they were on a lunch break from the corporate office, the cubicle, the municipal courts. I could tell they weren't watching the movie behind me on the big screen. They each sat on a metal chair, they got comfortable quickly, they all picked out a girl. The porn movie wasn't that loud but it was completely drowning out my thoughts, my options to do anything but make believe I was a slut. Something that I knew I could become given the right circumstances. These were the right circumstances.

One of the men patted his lap, he looked up at me hopeful. He pulled out a bottle of Fireball from his suit jacket and handed it to me. I took a tentative sip. He grabbed my hand and I slipped on top of him, my short dress riding up showing my entire leg. He had his hands rubbing the nylon immediately. I took another sip and then handed it back to him, just to give his hand something else to do. I looked behind us and Brenda was talking to one of the other men, he was as tall as her, he was admiring her watch, her bangles. She didn't look too concerned or nervous.

"I will not do that." Sarah walked away from guy number three.

She went to the door but he lightly held her shoulder. "It's okay, I'm sorry, I don't know your situation." He then helped her close the door before anyone else got inside. I saw arms and a couple of legs. "Please let's talk." I could tell she didn't want to talk, but I couldn't really do anything, the man ran his hand up my back, he started playing with my bra strap, my hair. His cock was hard and massive, I felt it push against my bottom, even through the material of his jeans. I was intrigued that I was making him hard, keeping him that way.

I didn't really know what we were supposed to do, what did people do in these rooms, I thought we watched and discussed movies. I looked over at Brenda and she and the man were making out, she had him against the wall, her arms around his neck. She was pushing her thick leg into his crotch, I was kind of surprised she was so forward, she must have been dying for some male companionship. I was quite proud of her.

"We just came from lunch, the Boynton Tavern, do you know it?" Sarah and her Spanish admirer were sitting close together, holding a conversation, she looked a little more reserved, she looked like she could possibly be enjoying herself.

"I do, I would love to take you there sometime." He was trying to hold her hand, trying to move his fingers up her arm. "We could have drinks."

I started paying attention, "Whoa," I suddenly told the guy kissing my neck, he had a handful of my breast and another one crawling up my silky leg getting awfully close to my light blue panties. "Is this what happens in this room?"

"It's my first time here but I'm going to say yes."

"What is your name?"

"Mike."

"And your real name?"

"Still Mike." And then he kissed me, right on the lips.

"Still Mike I never kissed a man before."

He looked confused, "No?"

I had to admit it was okay, I didn't mind it, I think I would do it again. I think I will do it again now, and we started to kiss again. I felt his tongue make its way around my teeth, my lips. He tasted like cinnamon. I opened my eyes as my lips ran over his. Mike was quite good looking, he was also quite young, at least ten years younger then us three. Soon I put my hands on his chest, I unbuttoned his shirt admiring my long nails moving down and revealing his hard chest. This was exactly what I needed, exactly the type of experience I was craving. I started to bounce on his lap feeling his cock below me, while I played with the thick hair on his chest. I loved watching my long nails tickle his pecs, his nipples. He made me shift as he took out his penis. It was hairy, it was very long at least three times the size of my little 'clit.' I took hold of it, I rolled it around my fingers, I pushed his manhood against his body. I rubbed him, I wanted him to cum, I wanted to tell Trudi I made a man cum at the adult store. I then heard a yelp.

"Wait, slow down, please." Sarah was surprisingly on her knees, between her man's legs, her hands on his thighs. "You don't have to guide me, I think I could do this on my own." I only saw her back but I knew she had this man's cock inside her mouth, I couldn't believe it, I totally forgot I had one in my hand.

The video kept playing, the man and woman were having their own orgasms, having their own wild time.

Mike made me get up and I straddled him, his large cock between us. My shiny nylon legs dangling next to him. I had my arms around his neck again, and he had his hands on my bra strap, I felt him unhook it even through the dress, I was surprised, he had a gift, I felt my boobs get slightly lower.

"Um, Mike, my breasts aren't real."

"No?"

"Is that okay? Would you still like to finish?" I was pretty close to him, his nose touching mine.

"We should probably finish, you are too cute."

He started to kiss me again, finishing was the only option. I heard the other two girls, the other two men, moan and squawk, yelp and plead. I was guessing someone was getting close to orgasm, someone was going to cum and it wasn't Mike, I felt I had to hurry up I didn't want to be last. I didn't want to be the last one to make a man cum, I would never live it down. So I dropped to my knees, fixing my short dress, I surprised him with my flexibility. I made him maneuver and I pulled down his pants and striped briefs. I kissed his cock. I had a perfect eight-inch dildo hiding in a box in my basement so I knew I could take him down my throat, I knew he would enjoy it. I knew I would be doing this again.

"Ahh," He moaned as I sucked, and I tightened my lips around his manhood. I gave him eye contact, he was loving it.

I was surprised how quickly this escalated, how fast the ladies became sluts, how fast Sarah made her man cum. He was screaming, he was cumming in two languages. Sarah looked like she was enjoying herself. She looked great from the back, her nylon legs and her high heels, that man was lucky to have such a pretty, smart woman on his dick.

I watched Brenda, she was now rubbing her considerable ass against the man, they were leaning against the door causing it to bang and make so much noise, making those in the hall jealous. Brenda had a huge smile on her face, she was biting her lip, she was probably glad I made this suggestion. She gave me a look.

Mike then started playing with my blonde hair, as I kissed the length of his cock. I looked up and winked at him, his dick against my lips. I then put his balls into my mouth, I sucked and tickled. I licked his thighs, I took him back into my mouth, feeling him hit the back of my throat, I held. I held my breath, I tried to reach his pubic hair with my nose. I couldn't breathe so I slowly let him out of my mouth, I thought I did quite well my first-time deep throating a real cock. A man's hard cock. I did it a couple of times more, grabbing his thighs for balance. I was now imagining what he would tell his friends later, imagining he wouldn't tell his wife, his girlfriend, his mother. His body was moving, he started grunting, he was ready to blow.

"I'm gonna cum baby. Where do you want it?"

"Where?"

"Yeah, where. Did no one ever ask you this question before?" And then he came, I had no time to answer. I felt his sperm all over my chin, lips, and cheeks. I dove onto his hard cock and sucked the rest of the cum out of his system. He still had his hands in my hair.

"Mmm." I moaned as he finished inside of me.

"Holy shit!"

Brenda was still pushing her ass into her man, he held her hips as he pushed and came against her. He was cursing up a storm. He had a tremendous smile on his face, he was officially in heaven. He kept on bucking and grinding into her, into her ass, her soft dress. When he stopped cumming he grabbed her under her boobs and pulled her into him, kissing her neck. He whispered something in her ear.

I started cleaning off Mike, I licked all the jism from his pants. I moved all the jism from my face into my waiting mouth. I liked that he watched. I was happy I sucked him to completion, I was so happy he had cum.

"How was it?" I asked, I smiled my best smile, teeth and all.

He pulled me up and I sat in his lap, we made out a little more, the video stopped and the room was quiet. I looked over his shoulder, Brenda was fixing her hair, she had her brush out, the man was holding her waist, nuzzling her neck. Sarah was sitting next to the Spanish man, he had an arm around her shoulder, she was showing him pictures. She was pointing to something on her phone.

*

The men were gone, the dim gray room was quiet, I put another token in the machine. We watched some porn, that was what you did here, I wanted to do all the correct and appropriate things. I wanted to write about it in my diary.

"That was quite nice," I told them. I had my compact out, I was fixing my lips, I was using my blush brush. I looked at the two of them next to me. "Right?"

"It WAS surprisingly." Brenda squeaked. "Maybe we can do this again, we can invite some men over to my house, and we can make dinner."

I gave her my best 'Oh, can we' look.

"It was interesting but I never have to do that again." Sarah was still looking at her phone, she was shaking her head. "I look so unattractive with a man's penis in my mouth." She showed us the pictures, I was instantly jealous, I wanted a record of my time with a man, with a huge cock in my mouth. Why didn't I think of that? Figures Sarah was always the smart one.

Brenda stood up, she stretched, "Okay it's still early, where to next? The zoo, the Home Decor show?"

Suddenly there was a weird noise, like blinds being opened, like a latch being pulled, like a curtain being drawn.

I turned, "I guess the wall is open." And suddenly cocks started to appear out of these perfectly round holes in the wall. Sarah was the first one on her knees, she got her pick of the biggest one. I was surprised she was so quick, she seemed so against the process only a minute before.

I slid in next to her, mine was uncut, it was quite thick, thicker than Mike's. Brenda took her time, she grabbed one and played with it, she rubbed, she then took another one in her other hand. Lastly, she put her lips on another one, black, big, and thick. She sucked and the man behind the wall was already moaning, he was happy he was the one that got to enter her lips. Brenda was servicing three cocks at the same time, that had to be a record at least for her. It was going to be a goal for me and Sarah. After they all came, we swallowed, we fixed our lips again, we brushed our hair again, we ignored the new cocks now waiting for attention.

"Sorry gentlemen." I called through the wall, underneath the sign; 'No Looking Through The Holes.' It was time for these ladies to leave.

We had an audience as we left the gray room. It seems everyone wanted to know the 'women' who entered their lives today, what they looked like and smelled like. We washed in the dirty ladies' room and then I picked out a blue wig and a couple of novelties. I was hoping they had a mug for Trudi that said; 'Someone Went to the Gloryhole and all I got was this Lousy Mug.' They didn't, but they said they would put in an order for some. It would be a good excuse to come again.

"Ladies, can we come again?"

"We'll see."

*

It was late, we completely missed the zoo but we did catch a little bit of the Home Decor show. Sarah even picked up her curtain rods. It was quite nice, we flirted with all the men, we nodded to all the women, we purposely fixed our pantyhose in the middle of the aisle, we purposely redid our lips leaning on the tables. Today, I feel something inside us had changed, something was different, we had a little bit of sunshine in our smiles, our eyes. A couple of gentlemen even bought us soft drinks, they invited us out to dinner. Brenda invited them to her house one night instead, it would be quiet, she would use her grill again, maybe even make some steaks.

"Brenda, I can't believe you accepted a date with a man while I'm standing right next to you. I was holding your hand"

She shrugged, "I had you arrested before, I can do it again. Don't tempt me." She had her finger on his chest.

Ade shrugged, it was fine, he was going home with her tonight anyway, he was taking home a beautiful 'woman.' Wait until he learns that next week I was planning on taking the ladies to a 'speed dating cocktail party.' After that, who knows, maybe I will let them convince me to go to another one of those Historical Museums.

We'll see.

***

The End

***

12