Lads Night In

Story Info
Two beers, two bitches and a couple of blowjobs.
4.6k words
3.83
17.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Friday night and I'm staying at home. And you know what, it's not a bad night at all. My best mate Dave is round, we've cracked open a couple of beers, there's some banging tunes playing, and most importantly of all a couple of cute girls have their heads bobbing up and down in our laps as they give us each a thorough blowjob.

Friday nights out are overrated. Why wait ten minutes at the bar for an overpriced pint when I can buy the same beer at the local off license for a fraction of the price? Why cue up fifteen minutes to get into some nightclub where the DJ plays shit music too loud when I have all my favorite songs lined up on itunes? And most importantly of all, why spend half an hour shouting over the music trying to chat up some average looking bird in the hope it leads to getting laid when we can order these two lovely ladies round to give us exactly what we want?

Yep, save yourself the price of a nightclub and a taxi fare back home and skip straight to the good stuff!

As I believe I've mentioned already, sitting opposite me in the comfy armchair is my best mate Dave, trousers round his ankles, beer in one hand and the other holding the head of the attractive young woman slurping on his schlong.

But I don't believe I've introduced said beauty. Her name, no joke, is Amy Swallows, and she's a fine looking specimen from the local council estate. Just six months past her eighteenth birthday, Amy has that fine slim toned body that a lot of woman would kill for, and yet still rocks a couple of hefty chest pillows that are currently resting against Dave's knees. Her skin is soft, pale and freckled. Her curly red hair is tied back in a ponytail just the way we requested it, keeping it from falling over her face when she's sucking on one of our cocks, and providing a good handle to grip onto whenever we feel the need to give her head an encouraging push down further.

She began the night in the sexy denim cut off short shorts and tight white top that Dave had laid out for her. But once it came to suckjob time he insisted that she strip down to just her pink frilly knickers, leaving the rest of her fine youthful body on show as she services his dick.

I'm sat across from Dave in the easy chair. But who's the fine lady with her mouth around my dick? Her name, and I swear I'm not making this up, is Oh SukMi, and she's doing exactly what a girl blessed, or cursed, with such a moniker should do.

Still yet to hit nineteen, SukMi has that classic slim petite Korean figure. There's not a spare inch of fat on her, save for the two impressively large breasts that are now pressed against my thighs. Her long black hair is tied back into a pony tail, once again as we requested, and allowing me the double pleasure of having a good view of my cock slide between her plush lips as well as providing a good handhold to keep her head in place.

Sukmi started the evening in the figure hugging K-pop style short white dress that I'd selected for just such an occasion. I feasted my eyes on her stunning figure, but when it comes to cock sucking time I too insist that the clothes come off, so now she's kneeled before me she's wearing nothing but a pair of tight white panties.

And how did we end up with two such fine ladies willing to spend their Friday evenings face down in our groins? Such angels don't just fall from the sky. It takes some skill to mold two seemingly respectful young women into cock sucking machines. Grooming them is a fine art. Did I say 'grooming'? Such a word has negative connotations these days. Let's call it training. And we do wait until a girl is eighteen before we begin with our predatory advances. We're not complete perverts. Just mostly perverts!

The first step is to select the right victim. Naturally you want a girl whose fit, but also who doesn't know it and has self-esteem issues. And ideally she should be in a poor financial situation so she can be easily swayed with the promise of free alcohol or a little cash.

Amy has daddy issues, and was sorely looking for a strong male presence in her life. Safe to say that she's since found two of them!

Sukmi has a natural tendency to follow commands from anyone older than her, and we've put that trait to very good use.

Next, you use a variety of tactics to hook them in.

Flattery - "You're such a beautiful woman, why don't you join me and my mate Dave at my place for a couple of drinks? How about you bring your friend round too?"

Affection - "Honestly babes, I love you a lot. But I'm sure I'd love you even more if you gave me a blowjob."

Compliments - "You're so good at sucking cock. How about we do this every Friday night?"

Bribery - "Tell you what, let me sweeten the deal for you. You can have all the drinks you want. I'll even throw in some pocket money to help with your living expenses."

Emotional blackmail - "But we'll be so bored without you two coming round. You don't want us to feel bad, do you?"

Traditional blackmail - "You don't want those videos of you sucking us off getting to all your family and friends do you? No? Best get back on the cock then."

And finally, some good old fashioned abuse - "You looking for a slap? No? Then suck it, bitch."

It takes some know how to reel them in, knowing when to relax and when to put on the pressure, when to be kind and when to be cruel. But the results are well worth it.

Amy, can you believe it, use to identify as 'a feminist'. Thankfully she's since come round to the idea that the best place for an attractive woman like herself is on her knees with one of our cocks in her mouth.

SukMi, not so long ago, said that she wouldn't even allow a guy to cum in her mouth. Fortunately, we've since persuaded her away from that silly phase and she's now a regular swallower.

I raise my pint glass to Dave. "This is the life, isn't it mate."

Dave looks down at the redhead furiously trying to fit as much of his cock in her mouth as she can. He raises his own glass. "Nothing finer, mate."

I look down at the cute young Korean working on my dick, the shaft sliding in and out of her mouth. It's easy to forget what a pretty girl she is. What pretty girls they both are. Perhaps because for much of the time that we're hanging out, both these ladies are face down in our groins. I used to kiss them both in the early days. But now those mouths are used firmly for just one thing.

We do use their pussies too of course. When you have such a pretty face and a fine pair of tits ready for you it would be a shame not to fuck them face to face now and then. But most of the time we've just been taking Amy and SukMi doggy style. It just makes it so much easier to watch the TV at the same time.

Like last weekend for example. We wanted to watch one of the MCU movies. Now the question is, when watching a movie, will the girls be spending the whole time with our cocks in their mouths, or being taken from behind, or will we mix it up a bit? Even for these seasoned cocksuckers, two hours is a long time to have a cock in your mouth.

Amy said she'd like to watch the movie and SukMi agreed, so as we were in a generous mood we decided we'd line them up in front of the tv with some soft towels for their hands and knees, and then all four of us could enjoy the movie while the girls were still getting fucked. Dave took SukMi that evening, balancing a bowl of popcorn on her back that he'd leisurely snack from as he pounded away. I placed a plate of nacho chips on Amy's back as I enjoyed watching both the movie and my groin pounding against her shapely ass.

I take a sip of my beer. Ale for my tastebuds, Biffy Clyro on the speakers for my ears, the sight of Sukmi's slim near naked figure and pretty little head bobbing up and down a feast for my eyes, and her mouth working its way up and down my cock being the best thing a man can feel. It's as perfect an evening as you can imagine.

"Mate," Dave says, "what do you reckon is the best music to get blown to?"

I take another sip of beer as I ponder that question. "Everything sounds better with a mouth round your dick, but trance I reckon, got a regular beat to it. Really helps get a rhythm going."

"True, true," Dave agrees while Amy continues to go down on him, "but I'd go with metal myself."

"Not bad. Real aggressive music, every time I hear metal while I'm getting sucked off it just makes me grab her hair and go to town on her throat."

SukMi releases a little muffled groan of displeasure. She remembers that night a little too well.

"Haha mate, yes you do. It does make you proper aggressive. That and video games."

Video games, that was the Friday night a fortnight ago. Dave and I had pushed the chairs in front of the flat screen TV, and were enjoying a good game of Halo on the Xbox, shooting at each other as well as a dozen other players scattered around the world online. Needless to say, Amy and SukMi were once again on their knees, mouths sliding up and down on our boners like their lives depended on it.

"I wonder how many of the dudes online are getting sucked off as they play," Dave had pondered.

"Haha, none of them I reckon, the poor bastards. Shit, I'm getting slaughtered here," I said as I got fragged once again. "Come on Amy, suck on it harder. You know it improves how I play."

A disgruntled 'humph' sound escaped from my cock in between the slurping. Dave had burst out laughing. "Dude, that's SukMi on your cock. Amy is throating mine."

I looked down. "Shit, you're right!" I'd been so engrossed in the game that I hadn't had the attention to pay to which of the ladies was servicing me. That's the only downer about playing Xbox while getting head; you can't spare an eye to appreciate the spectacle of it all.

"Alright then, Oh SukMi, suck me harder." I had laughed at my own joke. That line never gets old. Though the muffled sigh from SukMi told me she might have heard it a few too many times. But regardless, she really got to work, fondling my balls with one hand while her head bounced back and forth like a jackhammer.

"Oh you bitch," I shouted as someone shot me from behind. SukMi had slowed down a little. "Not you," I told her, "the bitch online whose shooting at me. You're the bitch whose job it is to suck me off. Come on, throat me properly. We've got to win this!"

She was doing her best, but after a good fifteen minutes of sucking she had no doubt been getting jaw ache. My erection was throbbing inside her mouth, almost ready to pop. "Damn," I said, "I need both hands on this controller otherwise I would hold your head down. I don't care if you choke, just...oh...ah, get ready to swallow this!"

An orgasm had rippled through me as I'd pumped SukMi's mouth full of cum. Groaning, I had lost all focus, the controller slipping from my hands. I gripped SukMi's head, ensuring she didn't pull back before I'd unloaded fully into her mouth. And just as I'd finished my character keeled over to the sound of a single gunshot and Dave's laughter.

"Dude, headshot!" he had exclaimed victoriously.

"You bitch," I had shouted jokingly at him. Then I had turned my attention to the cute Korean girl knelt before me, hair and make-up disheveled, cum dripping from her lips. I had given her a little slap to the face. "And you bitch, distracting me like that, you made me lose!"

I laugh at the memory. "In a way," Dave says, "these girls are lucky to find us. It's a big dangerous place out there. Who knows who they might have got involved with out on the streets. There's some real shady types just looking to take advantage of a couple of beautiful young women like these."

"Too right," I say, "better off safe and sound on a Friday night here with us."

Dave looks admiringly at Amy as her head slips even further down, his cock sliding into her lips almost to the balls. "Damn," he says appreciatively, "redheads really do give the best head."

"They're good," I agree, "but I still reckon Asians are the best."

Dave chuckles as he takes another drink. Amy's soft gagging noises mix with the sound of Imagine Dragons on the speakers. "Really, how come?"

"They've just got that submissive thing going on. It's cultural."

Dave laughs. "Mate, you're stereotyping."

"A little," I say, "but they're just raised to be good cock suckers." I point down to SukMi's mouth as it dives once again towards my balls. "Exhibit A."

SukMi pauses. The head of my penis is still just within her lips, but she's stopped working on it. Clearly she's been listening in and she's not happy. "Bitch," I say casually, "we weren't speaking to you."

She releases a disgruntled whimper, but obediently begins sliding her mouth back down my erection again.

Dave laughs. "Mate, you're racist."

"No I'm not," I protest at the submissive Asian continues to suck me off.

"Yeah you are," he says jokingly, "you're racist and sexist".

"I'm not a..." I begin to protest, then pause. "OK, I'm a sexist, but I'm not a racist. I take equal advantage of any hot woman."

"Don't get me wrong, I appreciate SukMi's mouth, you know I do, I just reckon Amy can choke it even deeper down her throat. And they've both got that submissive thing going on."

"Really?" I say, "as much as this?"

To demonstrate I take a firm hold of the back of SukMi's head around the pony tail, and push her firmly down over my cock. With each choke she rises up, but I keep the pressure on. Her head pounds back and forth, her grip tightening on my thighs, the most satisfying of gagging sounds escaping from her mouth. It says something for how well trained she is that I don't once fear that she'll bite me.

I release my hold. She gasps around my cock for a second, but then without a word of complaint, she obediently gets back into the rhythm of sucking me off.

Dave nods in approval, then grabs the back of Amy's head. "Swallow the sausage time," he tells her as he pushes her all the way down until her nose is pressed against his groin and her chin against his balls. Dave releases his grip and she surfaces again but still remembers not to let the cock out of her mouth.

"I'm impressed," I say, "that's even deeper than usual."

"She learns every week. You still reckon Sukmi sucks you better?"

"There's only one way to know for sure," I say.

"You want to swap?"

I ponder this for a moment. Whose mouth do I want to unload into, Amy's or SukMi's? It's such a hard question.

"Hey SukMi," I say, "who's cum do you want to swallow tonight. Mine or Dave's?" She makes some incomprehensible gagging noises. I look to Dave. "I couldn't make that one out."

"Guess you'll have to choose for her."

I'll have to decide soon. My cock is about ready to explode. May as well give it a few seconds to recover and draw this wonderful evening out a little further.

"Hell, why not?"

"Alright ladies," Dave shouts out, "time to swap round."

With a sigh of relief SukMi leans back, my erection slipping from her drool filled mouth. She looks up at me as she massages her jaw, her make up smudged. "Go make Dave a happy man. And remember, crawl. Don't walk."

That's another rule we've trained them on. Whenever they're swapping between us it's hands and knees. They don't stand until the night is over.

SukMi crawls away from me, and I give her a slap on the ass as she goes. She passes Amy as the two girls crawl in opposite directions.

Amy's lipstick and Mascara are running. Strands of her beautiful red curls have escaped her ponytail and hang over her pretty but exhausted face. Her plump breasts swing gently as she gets closer to me. I reach down and fondle one of them. She shuffles up between my legs.

"Let's get started, girl," I tell her, "and remember, kiss my balls for good luck."

Amy leans forward and does so obediently. Then she gets moves her arms onto my thighs and leans her head forwards as I shove my erection directly into her mouth. The soft gagging sounds on the other side of the room tell me that SukMi is once again doing what she does best.

Yeah, it's a damn good night. But one of my all-time favorites has still yet to be beaten. The England vs Spain game just last month. We had the TV, we had the beers, but obviously no game was going to be complete without our two favorite girls slobbering down our cocks. Dave had the inspired idea of dressing them both in tight football shirts and England tops.

We made them promise not to ruin the game by asking any stupid questions like 'what's offside?' or 'which team is England again?' Not that they'd have much of a chance to do so. If things went to plan they'd be spending much of the night with their mouths full. We cracked open a couple of beers but thought it best to start the girls on vodka. Someone once told me it loosens up the throat.

"Let the game begin," Dave announced.

We put the girls to work as soon as the game started. It's hard to say what was more exciting; the two near goals within the first ten minutes or the wonderfully familiar sensual feel of Amy's tongue and lips around my shaft. Well, Amy's mouth, obviously, but the game was still bloody exciting.

I had the bad habit of gripping Amy's head and pushing it down whenever the game got too thrilling, and the cheers of excitement from the screen couldn't quite cover the sounds of her gagging. I could feel the jealousy seething off her when Dave finally unloaded his balls into SukMi's mouth with a hugely satisfied groan, and once he had ensured that the petite Asian girl had swallowed he sent her crawling away to wash the taste out of her mouth with vodka.

Amy had valiantly struggled over my cock for another five minutes before I pumped her full of man sauce. The pretty little red head collapsed to the floor, obediently opening her mouth to show that she'd swallowed. Only then did I send her on her way.

But with seventy minutes of game left, it would have been a waste not to put the girls to good use. We had chilled for a few minutes, and when we felt able to get hard again Dave laid out the towels on the living room floor. By this point in our 'relationship' both girls knew what this meant. They shared concerned looks with each other.

"Alright ladies," Dave said, "take up your positions, hands and knees." I was disappointed to see they didn't immediately follow orders. "Or we can go back to fucking your mouths again if you'd prefer that?" Dave told them.

That made them move. Dave took out a coin. "Heads or tails?"

"Tails." He flipped it. It came up tails.

"You do you want to start with?"

My gaze lingered over both women. They looked far hotter than anyone had a right to when dressed in England kits. "I'll take SukMi."

A minute later we had rubbered up and positioned ourselves behind the duo. We had pulled down their shorts, then their knickers, exposing two pert smooth asses. Then almost simultaneously we had entered them from behind and started fucking them doggy style.

I went uncharacteristically gentle to start with, not wanting to pop again so soon. I kept one eye on the screen, the other on SukMi's cute little ass as I pumped away. Next to me, Amy was rocking back and forth with Dave's rhythmic pounding.

I saw Amy catch SukMi's eye and roll her eyes. I felt a brief stab of annoyance at such insubordination, and wondered if a punishment was in order. But nah, the beer was cold, the girls were hot and the game was in full swing, so I let it slide. Besides, I had been sure we'd fuck some respect into them by the end of the night.

Half time came with neither team scoring and neither Dave or I cumming again. We had allowed the girls a brief break, and then decided that for the second half they would lose their shirts as well as their shorts. When the second half came around not only had the teams swapped sides but Dave and I had swapped girls.

The ref had blown the whistle and Dave and I entered them once again. With one hand on Amy's shapely ass and the other holding my can of beer, I continued a rhythmic pounding. After all these months of being heavily fucked, her pussy was still tight, and although I was as hard as a rock, I still, quite happily, yet to cum again.

12