Lads Night In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My excitement had increased as one of the England strikers broke away from the rest of the players with the ball and was headed to the goal.

"Oh my god, yes..."

Subconsciously, I began pounding Amy a little harder. Only the goalie was between the striker and the goal.

"Yes..."

He shot. The ball had sailed past the goal keeper and into the net. The crowds on TV erupted into thunderous cheering.

"Yes!"

In the living room, Dave and I had broken out into cheering, both pounding our girls faster as we did so. We high fived each other, and then both slapped the asses of our girls, and then reached over and slapped the bottom of the girl currently being fucked by our best mate. My beer can was waving about wildly, spilling beer over Amy.

And then I felt the elation of the goal give way to an orgasm rising up. "Oh my god, I think I'm going to score too!"

Dave laughed. "Go for it mate."

To the sound of thousands cheering on TV, I fucked Amy harder as the orgasm rippled through my body. Covered in sweat and sticky beer, Amy had collapsed exhausted onto her elbows. I looked down at her with a sense of victory. "Back of the net," I had said in satisfaction.

That pretty ginger head of Amy's is now once again bobbing up and down in my lap, each slide of the lips down my cock giving me a wave of pure pleasure. "She's even better than I remember," I tell Dave, "I don't think she's sucked my cock this hard since the England, Spain game."

Dave raises his beer. "Let the games begin." Then he pauses, a revelation coming over him. "Why didn't I think of it before? The best song to get sucked off too. 'Yummy down on this' by the Bloodhound Gang!"

"Spot on!"

It takes me just a few seconds on the laptop next to my armchair to select it from itunes. Then Dave and I start singing along with Jimmy Pop. "Ouch, it won't reach my mouth, if I could do it myself I'd probably never leave the house..."

Amy chokes so hard she almost lets my dick slip from her mouth. "I think these ladies are reaching their limit," says Dave, "how about we race to the end?"

"I'm in."

"Listen up you two," Dave addresses our cocksuckers, "the first one of you to make one of us cum gets the full bottle of Malibu that's in the fridge. The runner up gets to take home the half bottle of vodka."

"You're too kind," I tell him.

"Rules. No hands. Only your mouth. And anyone who spits so much of a drop of cum is disqualified. You ready?"

Two muffled whimpers come from the direction of our cocks. Dave counts down on his fingers. "Three, two, one, go!"

With that both girls start sucking furiously. I suspect that they're more motivated by wanting this to be over than by winning the alcohol.

Lending a helping hand, I shove Amy's head further down, pleased by the wet feeling of pressure and the sounds of gagging that immediately rises from my rock hard erection. Her hands push uselessly at my thighs as she struggles for breath. Over itunes Jimmy Pop is screaming "suck it, suck it, suck it, suck it!"

Amy lets out a muffled cry as I slide her mouth down right to my balls and hold it there. "Come on girl, I'm trying to help you win!"

But it's too late. A deep satisfied moan tells me that Dave is already flooding SukMi's mouth with cum. For a few seconds he holds her head down tightly as she flails at his groin, before finally letting her collapse to the floor. Her dainty little face is a mess of slobber and smudged make up.

Dave is leaning over her, inspecting her mouth to ensure she's swallowed every drop. Amy tries to push off me but the orgasm is already rising through my cock. I hold her firmly as I pump cum down her throat. "Here you go babes, get a taste of second prize."

When I'm sure there's no more to cum I finally release her. She's gasping for air, and I tip her head up to check that my seed is all on its way down her throat.

"Well done ladies, well done," Dave tells them, "you really did a great job tonight."

"Absolute top performance," I agree, "your dads would be proud of you."

"Feel free to clean yourselves up and help yourselves to the liquor from the fridge."

I watch them stand on shaky legs, pick up their crumpled clothes and head to the kitchen. Dave and I really have had a great night. Good drinks, good music, lots of banter, and a couple of unbeatable blowjobs. The girls, I realize just now, haven't said a word all night.

"Thank you ladies," I call out as they leave, "and make sure you're here again for next Friday night!"

12