Lady Balls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Electric is further behind than any other trade. Next question."

"What if plumbing completes forty-one of the forty-two items on our list?"

"Then plumbing gets nothing. It's all or none. Next question."

"What if flooring can't finish because painting has incomplete areas?"

"Then neither trade qualifies. Guys, ladies, listen. The point here is to get your jobs done. Help each other out with scheduling. There are a dozen trades here, but we are one project. Any more questions? None? OK. Let's get to work."

* * *

Delta flight 1269 touched down at Miami International Airport at 2:45 PM. Leidy Ballesteros gathered her carry-on bag and her oversized purse before departing the first class cabin. She sent a text from her phone, and by the time she exited the terminal a Mercedes limo was waiting curbside to whisk her to her hotel.

The drive to her Brickell Ave. hotel lasted twenty minutes. Along the way she amused herself by replaying in her mind the sequence of events as she went through the security checkpoint at JFK. The young male TSA attendant who saw the x-ray image nearly had a heart attack when he inspected her carry-on bag. He was unable to meet her gaze when asked to inspect it by hand. The middle-aged woman working with him had to continue the questioning when his sputtering made it impossible to verbalize a question.

"Traveling for business or pleasure?" she asked with a grin as she handled the contents of the bag.

"Both, I hope," Leidy answered.

The TSA attendant smiled as she returned Leidy's bag. Leidy took the bag and proceeded to the gate.

* * *

Leidy had just enough time to pick up the package waiting for her at the front desk, get a quick massage in her room, eat a light dinner from room service, and then prepare for her meeting with Lucas. She showered, dressed, grabbed her carry-on bag and left the hotel, stopping first at a blow-out bar across the street. She then walked the short distance to the construction site.

She reached the construction site a half hour early for the 8:00 appointment with Lucas. Earlier in the week he had invited her to a pre-meeting dinner, but she declined. Instead, she proceeded to the security office where she dropped her carry-on bag and freshened up her make-up. At 7:55 she walked from the building lobby to the construction trailer.

Lucas was waiting for her at the door. She knew he would not be late. After all, he was expecting a blow job at the very least, and he was hoping for much more. Leidy intended to give him much, much more.

"Welcome, Mrs. Ballesteros," Lucas grinned. "Please come in."

Lucas eyed Leidy from head to toe. He admired her long black skirt, high heels, and black leather bolero jacket over a silver silk blouse. She was carrying her oversized purse. Lucas grinned from ear to ear.

"Thank you, Lucas. Are you ready to get to work?"

"Would you like a drink first? We have all night."

"This isn't a social call, Lucas. I'm here to conduct our business."

"Very well. Let's go."

Leidy did not wait for Lucas. She removed her tablet from her purse and left the bag on a chair. She opened the trailer door and exited. Lucas was right behind her.

"You seem rather confident, Lucas. Am I going to be satisfied tonight?"

Lucas fumbled with his key in the trailer door.

"Uh, yes," he stammered. "I certainly hope so."

"Don't disappoint me. I've come a long way and I've waited a long time to be satisfied. This better not be a waste of my time."

Lucas groaned inwardly. "This way."

The pair entered the building lobby. Leidy walked toward the service elevator, but Lucas stopped her.

"Over here," he said. "The passenger elevators are all certified."

"That's one item off the list," Leidy replied.

"Twelve, actually. You listed each one as an item."

"Then I'd say you're off to a good start so far. Don't forget to show me the certificates so I can check them off the list."

"Of course. Starting at the roof again?".

"That makes the sense to me. It will be most efficient to work from the top just like we did last time. Don't you think so?

"Of course. Whatever you say. I'm prepared for anything."

"I certainly hope so," Leidy sneered as she stepped into the elevator.

The pair exited the elevator car on the penthouse level, turned and walked toward the service corridor and the door leading to the rooftop access conduit. Leidy proceeded up the stairs to the rooftop doorway with Lucas trailing two steps behind.

"Let's start with the cooling tower," she said.

"As you wish." Lucas walked to the tower and unlocked the door. "As you can see, everything is in place, operational, and certified by the inspector. I'm sending you a PDF of the certificates now."

"Everything appears to be in order. Let's take a look at the rooftop units."

"Very well. This way."

Lucas turned and walked toward the units anchored to the rooftop.

"Every unit is operational. All have been tested, certified, and badged. I am sending you a file with the certificates and badges."

"Excellent. Let's see the elevator machine room."

"That's over there."

Lucas and Leidy walked to the last structure remaining structure on the rooftop. He showed Leidy the mechanics of all twelve passenger elevators. She nodded her silent approval.

"It looks like everything is in order. Let's go to the penthouse."

The pair walked to the rooftop access door and descended the steps to the penthouse level. Lucas opened the door and flicked on the lights, revealing a suite of offices ready to move in.

"This floor is complete. The tenants can begin moving in their furniture and equipment whenever they're ready."

"Impressive. You're three weeks ahead of schedule here. How did you manage to pull that off?"

"A combination of creative incentives for the trades and strategic bribes to the county inspectors. I used the resources you provided me."

"There's hope for you yet."

Lucas called the elevator and the two proceeded to the sixty-seventh floor. Ten minutes later they visited the sixty-sixth floor. This pattern continued throughout the night. At 8:20 AM they reached the ground floor.

"And here are the C.O.'s for the restaurant, sandwich shop, bank, and fitness center. As you can see, they have already started loading their equipment. They will be opening later this week. The bank is holding off for a month--their decision, not ours--and the restaurants are set to open within two weeks."

"The security office?"

"One second. Got it. Here's the C.O. for the security office."

"Let's see the space."

"There's no need. It was completed last time you were here."

"Lucas, I want to see the security office," Leidy said in a firm, even tone that left no room for dissent. "It's in your best interest."

"As you wish."

Lucas walked across the lobby, turned the corner, and proceeded down the short hallway to the security office. The lights went on automatically when the door opened.

"Here you go."

Leidy surveyed the room. She took her time walking the perimeter of the space, and then stopped to eye each of the monitors. She booted up the computers, and then returned to the monitors.

"So, every inch of the building is visible from this room?" she asked.

"No, just the common areas, exterior, and parking garage. Each tenant is responsible for their own security."

"And there is still no surveillance in this office, correct?"

"Yes, that is correct."

"So whatever happens in here, pretty much stays here?"

"Yes, ma'am. We can do whatever we desire in here and no one will ever know."

"Interesting. Follow me, Lucas."

Leidy tugged on Lucas's shirtsleeve and led him to the detainment room. She stepped into the room before him and made sure the light did not come on.

"Close your eyes," she said.

"Anything you say," Lucas answered.

Leidy grabbed Lucas by the hand and led him to one of the tables bolted to the floor. She placed his palms flat on the table and raked her fingers across his cheek.

"Don't move, and keep your eyes closed a moment longer."

"Yes ma'am."

Lucas heard a zipper and some rustling. His palms grew sweaty in anticipation, but he remained motionless as his imagination wandered.

Suddenly, he felt cold metal on his wrists and heard ratcheting noise. Alarmed, he opened his eyes and tried to stand, but his wrists were cuffed to the iron loop on the steel table.

"Hey! What the fuck?" he yelled.

"Silence," Leidy barked at him as she turned on the lights. "You will not speak until I give you permission."

Lucas twisted his neck in her direction. His eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets. Leidy was standing near the wall dressed in a black leather corset with thigh high leather boots. She held a riding crop in one hand and a knife in the other.

"Oh my god," Lucas whispered under his breath.

"This is your last warning, worm. If you defy me or disappoint me in any way, there will be consequences. Consequences that you would prefer not to face."

Lucas gulped.

"The last time I was here, I promised you a climax if you met all you obligations. It appears that you have done so."

Leidy walked over to Lucas. She paused, placed the knife blade in his shirt collar, and sliced the shirt open. When she was done, Lucas was left with only the sleeves of his Armani shirt.

Lucas was trembling, but he maintained his silence.

"I also told you not to come while I was away. Have you done as I requested, worm?"

"Yes, Lei--, Mrs. Ballesteros," Lucas stammered.

"Silence. You will address me as Mistress Lady Balls. You will not speak unless I give you permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes I understand, Mistress Lady Balls."

"That's better. So, you claim you haven't come in two weeks. I'm disinclined to believe you. No matter. I'll know whether you're lying. Your cock should be hard as a rock already. And you should be blowing a huge load in a matter of minutes. I know my way around a man's anatomy, worm. It will not be good for you if you are lying to me."

Lucas remained silent.

Leidy reached around him and unfastened his belt. She pulled it out of the loops and placed it on the table on the other side of the room. She then pulled out the knife and cut off his pants and underwear.

His rigid cock stood straight out from his groin.

"Looks good so far," she said. "Have a seat."

Lucas sat on the cold steel chair.

Leidy took a pillow from her bag and placed it under the table. She knelt on the floor and reached with one hand for Lucas's hard cock. The shaft throbbed in her hand. She gave it a single stroke and saw a bead of precum leak from the purple mushroom head.

"Maybe you are telling the truth."

Leidy extended the tip of her tongue and touched the glistening slit at the tip. Lucas groaned in satisfaction.

"I'm really starting to believe you are telling me the truth. I bet I can make you come in under a minute."

Leidy wrapped her lips around the head and stroked the shaft with one hand. She pressed her lips under the glans and sucked while she continued to stroke. She then removed the hand and swallowed Lucas's entire cock.

Lucas let out a loud groan.

Leidy bobbed her head up and down on Lucas's lap. The tabletop above her head did not give her much room to work, but it was enough. She increased her speed as she felt Lucas squirming beneath her face.

"Mmmmmmmm." Lucas struggled to not verbalize his feelings. Every second drew him closer to release, and every second it became harder to not speak.

Leidy felt Lucas's body jerk, and she knew he was ready to come. She removed her mouth from his cock, firmly gripped the shaft, and stroked Lucas to completion. His body shook as a huge load of cum erupted from the top and splattered against the underside of the table. Three more spurts and he collapsed in the chair. Lucas was spent.

But Leidy continued to stroke. She lessened her grip and pace, but did not stop. In less than a minute Lucas was hard again.

"Well, worm, you convinced me. How do you feel?"

"Satisfied. Exhausted. Drained. And strangely, I'm still horny."

"Excellent. Now it's your turn to satisfy me. If you do a good job, I promise you I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

Leidy climbed up on the table and spread her legs in front of Lucas. She unsnapped the crotch of her corset, exposing her smooth, shaved pussy to Lucas. Leidy propped her feet on the edge of the table and leaned back on her elbows.

"Eat me," she ordered.

"My pleasure."

Lucas leaned forward and stared at Leidy's crotch. He took a second to appreciate the folds, ridges, colors, and scent. He was using all his senses to take in the experience.

Leidy reached up with her left hand, grabbed a handful of hear on top of Lucas's head, and pushed his face into her pussy.

"Get to it, worm."

Lucas licked like his life depended on it. He licked up and down the entire length of her slit, kissed the lips, and sucked the clit between his teeth. He washed his tongue back and forth, up and down, and in circles.

"You can do better than that," Leidy growled.

Lucas flicked his tongue faster. He concentrated on her clit, swiping it from all directions with the tip of his tongue.

"Faster. Suck harder."

Leidy grabbed two fistfuls of Lucas's hair and mashed his face against her cunt.

"Eat me, bitch. Eat me."

"I'm doing the best I can," Lucas responded.

Crack!

Leidy snapped the crop across Lucas's back.

"I did not give you permission to speak."

Lucas bit his tongue and resumed sucking Leidy's pussy.

"C'mon you little bitch. Make me come. Don't disappointment me."

Leidy pulled harder on Lucas's hair. She thrust her crotch upward, grinding her clit against his nose.

"That's better. I'm getting close."

Lucas doubled his efforts.

"Just like that. Don't stop. I'm almost there. Almost. Almost."

Leidy wrapped her legs around Lucas's head and squeezed him between her thighs.

"I'm so close. Don't stop.

"That's it. Almost there. Almost.

"Faster. Just like that. Yes. Yesssssss.

"Um. Yes. Oh, yes. That's it. That's it. I'm there. I'm coming. Mmmmm."

Leidy released her grip on Lucas's skull. She relaxed her legs for a second, and then hopped off the table.

Lucas sat up straight and sucked in a deep breath of air.

"Well, my little worm. It appears that you are good for something after all. Not the best I've ever had, but good enough. I'm ready to go back to my hotel and take a quick nap before I fly back to New York."

Lucas looked at her with a desperate look on his face. He wanted to plead his case for fucking her, but he resisted the temptation."

"However," Leidy interjected. "I did promise you something, didn't I?"

Lucas's face lit up.

"If you know nothing else about me, you should know by now that when I make a promise, I deliver."

Leidy walked behind Lucas to the table on the other side of the room.

"Stand up," she commanded.

Lucas rose to his feet. He could not straighten his stance due to his wrists being cuffed to the tabletop.

"Aren't you going to uncuff me? I don't see how..."

Crack!

"Silence."

Lucas gulped and fought back a tear that tried to escape from the corner of his eye. He heard Leidy's boots clacking across the concrete floor as she approached him from behind. Her hand reached between his legs and grabbed his hardening cock.

Suddenly he felt a wet hand between the crack of his ass. He tried to squirm away, but the cuffs on his wrists and the hand on his manhood prevented his attempted retreat.

The next sensation Lucas felt was a blunt pressure on his asshole. It took a second for the severity of his situation to register. By the time he fully understood his predicament, the pressure on his asshole was increasing exponentially as it was being stretched open wider than it had ever opened in his life. The tear he clung to so desperately a minute ago now rolled freely down his cheek.

"You may express your appreciation, worm," Leida purred. "But I strongly advise against angering me."

"Owwww, shit. What the fuck? I thought we were going to make love."

"I don't love you, worm, and I never will. How could you ever believe that I would 'make love' with you?"

"But you said--"

"I said I would fuck you like you've never been fucked before. I'm keeping my word. I always keep my word."

"Damn. It...hurts."

"The pain will subside. You will thank me when we are finished."

"Not likely."

"Careful, worm."

Leidy clutched Lucas's hips and thrust forward, pushing the plastic and vinyl phallus another inch deeper in his ass.

"Ungh," Lucas groaned.

Leidy withdrew, applied another dollop of lube to Lucas's asshole, and then placed the phallus at his anus. She pushed forward, burying the shaft all the way to the base.

"Ungh. Goddamn. Shit."

"Relax. I assure this will be a much better experience for you if you relax just a little."

"That's easy for you to say."

"Stop acting like a little bitch." Leidy thrust forward with additional force. "Be a man and take what you deserve."

"Ungh. Not so hard, please."

Crack!

From nowhere, the crop smacked Lucas on the back.

"Oww."

"I told you to stop being a little bitch."

"Yes ma'am."

Crack!

"What's my name, bitch?"

"Mistress Lady Balls."

Leidy thrust forward.

"Ungh."

"Say it again."

"Mistress Lady Balls."

Leidy pulled out halfway and then pushed all the way in with extra emphasis.

"Ungh."

"One more time."

"Mistress Lady Balls."

Leidy buried the shaft fully inside Lucas's ass. She reached around and found his erect cock pointing toward the desk.

"Well, what do we have here?. You're hard as a rock. My little bitch is enjoying this."

"Ungh. Yes, Mistress Lady Balls."

"Let's see if I can give you some help."

Leidy paused adjust her stance. She applied lube to her hand and grabbed the base of Lucas's cock. She gave it a long, slow stroke from the base to the tip.

"Ummm." Lucas groaned.

"Did that feel good?" Leidy asked. "Is my little bitch going to come for me?"

"Ungh. Yes, Mistress Lady Balls. Please don't stop."

Leidy continued her agonizingly slow stroking on Lucas's cock. She paused to circle her fingers under the glans, and then resumed sliding her hand from the base to the tip.

"Beg me to let you come," Leidy demanded.

Leidy grabbed Lucas by the balls and squeezed.

"Please, Mistress Lady Balls, let me come."

"Beg me to fuck your ass."

"Please, Mistress Lady Balls, fuck my ass."

"That's not begging. Beg like your life depends on it."

"Yes, Mistress Lady Balls. Please fuck my ass. Fuck it hard. Fuck me deep. Bury your lady cock deep in my ass. Please Mistress, please."

"That's better, my little bitch. You're going to be a fine little ass whore."

Leidy resumed pushing. She increased the speed and force of her thrusts, and at the same time increased the speed of her stroking of Lucas's cock.

"Beg me."

"Fuck me Mistress. Fuck me."

Leidy thrust harder.

"Ungh."

"More," she demanded.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

"What's my name?"

"Mistress Lady Balls."

"Who do you belong to?"

"Ungh. You, Mistress Lady Balls. I belong to you."

Leidy's hand was a blur as she stroked Lucas's cock. She pushed in and out of his ass with all the force her 135 lb. body could produce.

"Ungh. I'm...coming. Coming...now."

Lucas thrust forward as a stream of semen erupted from his cock.

"MMMMM....MMMMM...MMMMM"

Leidy continued stroking as Lucas ejaculated three more spurts of semen. Leidy released her grip and Lucas collapsed on the table. Leidy thrust her plastic phallus three more times into Lucas's gaping asshole. Then she withdrew.