Lady Balls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck," Lucas groaned. "Fuck. Damn"

Leidy unfastened the harness and strap-on phallus and dropped them to the floor. She returned her riding crop and pillow to her bag, put on her skirt and jacket, and then paused to fix her hair.

"That was...different," Lucas said.

"You surprised me," Leidy answered. "I expected you to weep like a little bitch. But you recovered and, dare I say, rather enjoyed the experience."

"What do you say we get some breakfast? I'm famished."

"There is zero chance of that happening. Our relationship is purely professional, and after today we should never see each other again. If I have to re-insert myself into this project one more time, your firm will be fired. Make no mistake. This was a one-time intervention."

"I thought we worked well together. We got the job done."

"The job is not done. My part is complete, but you still have to deliver a completed project on time."

"Well, even if we are no longer working together, we can still enjoy each other's company before you return to New York."

"Lucas, let me make this perfectly clear. I would never socialize with you. First of all, I don't date married men."

"But you're married."

"No, I'm not. I divorced my husband eleven years ago. He wasn't man enough to handle me."

"But you use the title Mrs."

"Only to throw off lecherous men. People who know me know my true status."

"Wow, that's a shocker. What was the problem with your husband?"

"I don't owe you my life story. Let me say one thing. Any man who would let me fuck him in the ass with a strap-on is not man enough for me. I need a man who can take charge, not one I can control."

Lucas gulped. "Ouch. Tell me how you really feel."

"I tried to dissuade you, but you persisted."

"Well, I see that's how it is. OK. I get it. Uncuff me and we will go our separate ways."

"I'll toss you the key as I'm leaving. I advise you not to follow me."

"Oh?"

"If I see you outside the building before I'm gone, I will scream. You have no clothes, so you can imagine how that will look."

"I can call your bank. Speak to the president."

"Good luck. Mr. Truman also knows me as Mistress Lady Balls. The bank appreciates my efficiency. They pay me to get results. They know I always come through because I will do whatever it takes to get the job done."

"Well--"

"My work here is done. Goodbye, Lucas."