Black Lady Equalizer for Women Only

Story Info
Women's guardian angel protects them from being abused.
8.7k words
3.91
6.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Men are the strong ones and women are the weak ones. The way of the world, that's just the way that it is and the way that it has always been. Men get whatever they want and whenever they want it. Women are the ones who have to settle. Women are the ones who must, literally and figuratively, grin while baring it.

Some men need a beating to understand that they mustn't abuse women. Some men only understand when met with a stronger force. Some men need to be grabbed by the back of the neck while being violently abused in the way that they violently abuse women.

Pressured to have sex, a woman who is subjected to her boss' sexually inappropriate comments and gropes now has a female equalizer to protect her. The last straw was when Rita's boss continually exposed himself to her and ejaculated his cum all over her desk, in the back of her hair, on her clothes, all over her face, and even in her shocked, opened mouth.

Case File #37: The Secretary and The Piano Man

Every man's dream and/or sexual fantasy, Rita is a 27-year-old, attractive woman. She's tall, blonde, and beautiful with blue eyes, big tits, and a shapely ass. She works for Joe who owns a factory in Detroit, Michigan, manufacturing high-end automotive accessories.

Joe is a short, fat, and homely man who looks like Danny DeVito's homelier brother. Yet, fouler than his looks, disgustingly and perversely perverted, is how he treats women. Suffice to write, now we know why Joe not only hired Rita but also why he pays her double what she's worth as his private, executive secretary.

Rita has a young son from a previous relationship. Her son is sick with a debilitating autoimmune disease. Home schooled, she leaves the child in the care of her mother while she works. Fortunately, her job pays her twice what she's worth. Fortunately, her job has 100% employer paid, health insurance. Unfortunately, for her, she's brutally, sexually harassed by her boss and stuck there, she can't quit her job because of the medical care that her son requires.

Sometimes, she feels a little like Helen Hunt as Carol Connelly in As Good as it Gets with Jack Nicholson as Melvin Udall. She equates Joe's bizarre, unwanted, sexual behavior with Melvin's obsessive-compulsive disorder and disturbingly bad behavior in the movie. Yet, she'd much rather have a boss who has OCD than one who is emotionally and physically abusive. She'd much rather have boss who was kindly respectful than one who was sexually perverted and with her as his focused target.

When Joe isn't flirting with Rita, he stares at her. When he's not staring at her, he leers at her. When he's not leering at her, he undressing her with his eyes while, no doubt, imagining her naked and having sex with her. He routinely says dirty and nasty, sexual things to her and tells her disgusting, sexually inappropriate jokes that not only embarrasses her but also offends her and makes her feel squeamishly uncomfortable.

Even though he's married with children, obviously, Joe would love nothing more than to have sweaty sex with Rita. Only, in the way that Joe is a fat, disgusting, and perverted pig, Rita is not a low-life, trailer trash, slutty whore. A good, kind, God fearing, and modest woman, she'd never have sex with him or with any married man. Continuing to work there despite his unwelcomed sexual advances, with her earning twice her normal salary to put up with his sexual perversions, she needed this job not only for the money but also for the health insurance.

# # #

Joe would love nothing more than to strip Rita naked, bend her over his desk, and take her from behind. He'd love nothing more than to fuck her and impregnate her with his child. If he couldn't fuck her and impregnate her with his child, then he'd love to force her to her knees, stick his puny cock in her beautiful mouth, and put a heavy hand to the back of her blonde, pretty head. Further sexually abusing her, he'd love to hump her mouth and fuck her face before cumming in her mouth and cumming all over her pretty face.

Instead of him still being married to his short, obese, and ugly wife, he'd divorce his wife and make Rita his forever woman. Only, other than working for him and collecting her bloated paycheck, Rita wanted nothing to do with him. He was an ugly man inside and out. Never imagining kissing him, she couldn't imagine having sex with him. She couldn't imagine having anything to do with him other than working for him.

It was her daily event to decline his invitations to lunch and decline his invitations to have a drink after work and/or to go out with him to dinner. With one thing leading to another, she feared that if he ever got her drunk, he'd touch, feel, fondle, and grope her everywhere while trying to kiss her. She feared that if he ever got her alone in his car, he'd have his wicked, sexual way with her. No doubt, he'd forced himself on her and force her to have sex. Without a doubt, he'd rape her.

As if he held her hostage at work, a pawn in his game of sexual perversion and emotional, physical, and violent abuse, Rita was at Joe's mercy. Unable to find another job where she's making as much as she's earning now and that has the comprehensive, health insurance benefits that she needed to care for her son, she must suffer Joe's repugnant, violent actions, sexual perversions, and repulsive antics. Emotional, physical, and sexual abuse is the price she must dearly and daily pay to work there to save her son and herself from financial ruin.

When he's not fondling his prick through his pants under his desk while staring at Rita, he's desperately and unsuccessfully trying to touch her, feel her, fondle her, grope her, and kiss her. Hoping she'd take his little dick in her hand, in her mouth, and/or in her pussy, he's exposed his flaccid or erect prick to her numerous times. Always able to corner her whenever they're alone, he's always trying to kiss her while feeling and squeezing her shapely ass through her short skirt and fondling her breasts through her low-cut blouse.

"Eww, Joe. I don't want to see that and I'm definitely not going touch that. Put that thing away. Stop," she said with Joe not taking no for an answer. "Back off. Don't touch me. Get the fuck away from me," said Rita when Joe exposed himself and grabbed her ass and breasts while trying to kiss her.

As if proud of his puny dick, he stared down at his exposed prick before staring up at her.

"Touch it, Rita. Stroke it. Suck it. Wrap your fingers around it. Give me a kiss while stroking my cock," said Joe. "I'd love to fuck you, Rita. I'd love for you to blow me. I love to cum in your beautiful mouth," he said touching her lips with his finger before she slapped his hand away.

# # #

With his private office behind a closed door and her desk just outside his office behind another closed door, when standing in front of her desk, he unzips himself. As if expecting her to reach her hand inside his pants, when she doesn't, he removes his stubby prick from his pants to show her something that she should never see and something that she never wanted to see. Then, while stroking himself, as if tempting her to touch him, stroke him, and suck him, he stares up at her. More than once, he's ejaculated his cum all over her desk and left it there for her to clean.

"Oh, gross. That's so gross. That's so disgusting, Joe. What's wrong with you? How can you do that to me? How can you disrespect me in such a disgustingly vulgar way? I work here. I work for you. You've ejaculated cum all over my papers," she said grabbing paper towels to dab at his mess.

When he's not brushing up against her with his flaccid or erect cock out of his pants, he pushes her up against his office wall. He humps her while feeling her big breasts through her blouse and feeling her ass through her short skirt while trying to kiss her. More than once, he tried to pull her arm to put her hand on his cock but too strong for him, she's been able to resist him from physically controlling her.

"Stop! Don't. Get away from me," she said moving away from him. "How dare you? What's wrong with you?"

He's even entered the ladies' room when she was in there. God knows what he'd try and do to her when she's alone in the ladies' room. Yet, not giving him the chance, she remained in a locked stall while waiting for him to leave before exiting.

"Did you ever have a golden shower, Rita? I had this dream that I peed all over you. I dreamt that I peed all over your face, in your hair, and all over your naked body. Then, when you opened your mouth, I peed in your mouth," he said through her locked, stall door. "Would you like me to pee on you, Rita? May I pee in your mouth?"

With him trying to see her through the crack in the stall door, she blocked the crack with her body. She flushed the toilet, pulled up her panties, and brushed down her skirt. She quickly stood should he dare pee through the stall door crack.

"Please leave. I'm not opening this door until you leave," said Rita treating as if he was her disobedient son and she was his domineering mother. "Go! Get out of here. Now! I have work to do."

# # #

Whenever she bends at the waist to retrieve a file, seemingly coming from out of nowhere as if a shark attack, he lifts her short skirt and feels her round, shapely ass through her white, bikini panties. When she has an armful of files, more than once, he's lifted her short skirt to her waist. Before even having the chance to drop the files to the floor, forcing his fat hand between the tops of her shapely thighs, he's slid a slow finger along her panty, clad puss slit. Sickened to her stomach, he makes her want to vomit.

Then, on the pretense of helping her pickup the files, and being the gentleman that he's not, when she squats down to pick up files, he sits across from her on the floor. He remains there while staring up her short skirt at her panties. Even though she angles herself away from him, he moves with her for a better up-skirt view.

Clearly, he wants to have sex with her. Obviously, he wants Rita to suck him and fuck him. Yet, his sexual advances are unwelcomed and unreturned by her. What more can she say to thwart his unwanted advances.

"Stop! Don't! No!"

If she didn't fear that she'd lose her job and lose her health insurance, she'd love to tell his wife all that he does behind her back. Unfortunately, sad but true, no doubt, his wife would think that she was the one responsible. She'd think she was the one sexually teasing him, enticing him, and encouraging his bad behavior. Either way, if she reported him, stuck in a tough spot, she'd lose her job and her health insurance.

Recently, his newest and latest perversion is something seemingly inspired from Jane Campion's, The Piano. In the way that Harvey Keitel as Baines did to Holly Hunter as Ada in the movie, The Piano, Joe lays on the floor with his head beneath her desk while hoping to see her panties beneath her short skirt. The first time he did that, trembling with fear and sick to her stomach, she couldn't believe it. Now, as long as he doesn't try to touch her and to finger her panty clad pussy, ignoring him, she's grown accustomed to his bizarre, sexual perversions.

"How are you doing down there, Joe? Have you seen anything? Would you like some coffee?"

He laughed.

"If only you'd cooperate by parting your knees, I'd see all that I want to see of you," he said. "Maybe if I tickled you," he said reaching to remove her high heel from her foot.

Rita pushed back her chair and moved herself out of his reach.

"No! Stop! Don't! I'm working, Joe," she said. "Go away. I have things to do."

Yet, she's so embarrassed. She's so ashamed. If only her family knew what she must do to earn her nearly six-figure living and to keep her son in good health, she'd feel like such a whore for continuing to put up with his abusive behavior. Other than to quit her high paying job and lose her health insurance benefits, emotional, physical, and sexual abuse is the high price she must pay to continue to work there. She doesn't know what else to do that she hasn't already done in her unsuccessful attempts to stop him from abusing her.

Trying to deny him from seeing her panties, her pussy slit, her camel toe, the shadow of her pubic hair, and her pussy mound, there's only so long that she can continue to keep her knees cemented together. God forbid she should sit with her knees comfortably apart. God forbid she should cross and uncross her legs. Eventually, when having to relax her knees, unintentionally, she finally and reluctantly gave him all that he hoped to see of her panty clad pussy.

Yet, with him still lying under her desk and staring at all that he should never see of her, she was so embarrassed. With him leering, she was so humiliated. With him making non-stop, sexual comments of what he'd like to do to her naked body, she felt so ashamed. With him making non-stop, sexual comments of what he'd like her to do to his stiff prick, he made her feel like such a whore. She felt as if she prostituted herself for her high salary and health insurance coverage.

"I'd love to strip you naked, Rita, and finger your cunt while eating your blonde pussy. I've love to bend you over your desk and fuck you hard and fast until I cum inside of you. I'd love to give you my baby," he said. "I'd love to force you to your knees, stick my prick in your mouth, and hump your mouth. I've love to cum in your beautiful mouth and watch you swallow my cum. I'd love to cum all over your beautiful face and across your big, naked tits," said Joe more than once.

Nervously uncomfortable, Rita laughed to break the tension.

"Good luck with that," she said with a laugh. "Not with me and not in this lifetime," she said moving away from him. "Now, go away. I have work to do."

# # #

When he's not trying to look up her short skirt, with him always standing over her when she's sitting and typing, as if he lost something and suddenly found it, he stares down her low-cut blouse. Never knowing what he'll do next, with her so weary, he makes her feel so uncomfortable. A few times, faster than she could react to deny him from feeling her and groping her, he stuck his horny hand down her top, inside her bra, and fondled her naked breasts and fingered nipples.

"Joe! Don't! Stop. Oh, my God," she screamed while pulling away from him! "What the fuck are you doing? How dare you touch me in that perverted, sexual way?"

With his sexual abuse escalating, recently in the way that James Spader as Mr. Grey emotionally and sexually abused Maggie Gyllenhaal as Lee Holloway in The Secretary, her boss constantly emotionally and continually sexually abused Rita. If it's not enough that he stares at her and leers at her, he touches her, feels her, fondles her, and gropes her. If it's not enough he touches her, feels her, fondles her, and gropes her, he tries to kiss her. Then, if that's not enough, he flashes her his cock and even masturbates himself in front of her.

She's so embarrassed. She's so humiliated. She feels like a thing instead of a person and instead of a woman. Taking her away from the responsibilities of her job, she still can't believe what he continues to do to her on a daily basis. She can't believe all that she allows him to continue to do to her for money and for the health insurance benefits that she desperately needs for her son. A daily game he needs to play, yet, what he obviously expected and wanted from her to do, give him sex, she refused to give him.

With her afraid to turn around, suspecting what he was doing behind her back but not believing that he was, he sometimes masturbates himself when standing behind her. Even more disgusting than him masturbating himself behind her, he's ejaculated his cum on the back of her hair, on the back of her blouse, and/or on the back of her skirt more than once. As soon as she heard his sexually excited moans, she knew what he was doing but too late to stop him from cumming in her hair. When she touched the back of her hair, the palm of her hand was coated with his cum.

"You fucking asshole," she said running into the ladies' room. "What's wrong with you?"

Whenever she entered his office without knocking, she feared he may be there lurking in the dark. One time, not knowing he was there waiting for her in the dark, as soon as she opened his office door and turned on the light, he exploded a load of cum all over her face. With her boss' cum in her hair and across the front of her blouse, when opened her mouth to voice her shocked surprise, a second load of cum landed right in her mouth.

"Oh, my God. You ejaculated your cum all over my face and in my hair," she said spitting out his cum that landed in her mouth. "You fucking asshole! You ejaculated cum in my mouth and across my new blouse," she said spitting out his cum but involuntarily swallowing some of it.

Instead of apologizing and instead of feeling bad about his atrocious behavior, he laughed. Then, when she went home early to shower and change her clothes, he docked her pay. That's not right. That's not fair.

Evidentially, he wanted her to parade around the office with her face and hair dripping and her blouse stained with his cum. As if she was his sexual slave and he was her Dom, obviously, he wanted to humiliate her in front of her fellow co-workers. Clearly, he wanted to sexually own her and have her agree to sexually do whatever he sexually wanted her to do.

Because of his self-imposed dress code, short skirts and low-cut blouses are his uniforms of his choice. Sometimes, with her clothes revealing so very much of her sexy and shapely body, she felt more like a stripper than his executive secretary. She's required to wear a skirt that's short enough to flash him her panties whenever she leans at the waist, raises her arms over her head, or doesn't sit like a lady with her knees cemented together. She's required to wear a blouse that's cut low enough to show her long line of sexy cleavage, the tops of her abundant breasts, and her bra.

He doesn't allow her to wear pantyhose. He hates pantyhose but loves panties. As if she's in the military or Maggie Gyllenhaal as Lee Holloway in The Secretary, giving her the hairy eyeball, he inspects what she wears every morning for work. She fears that with his violent, sexual abuse escalating that, one day, he'll strip her naked and rape her. The last thing she wants is for him to have his wicked, sexual way with her naked body. The last thing she wants is for him to give her his baby.

He's gone through a dozen private secretaries. She's the only one to have lasted as long. She figured the reason why he hasn't fired her yet is because she didn't give it to his lustful desires for perverted sex. Those women who had sex with him to keep their job and their company benefits were fired as soon as he tired of them. With her still a sexual mystery to him, she feels that she's relatively safe in keeping her job as long as she doesn't have sex with him.

# # #

The song, In the Arms of an Angel, written by and sung by Sarah Mclachlan, is the perfect backdrop for this story, Black Lady Equalizer for Women Only.

"In the arms of the angel

Fly away from here

From this dark, cold hotel room

And the endlessness that you fear

You are pulled from the wreckage

Of your silent reverie

You're in the arms of an angel

May you find some comfort here."

Women hire Violet Christine as their guardian angel to watch their backs, fight their fights, and win their battles. Fast on her feet and skilled in self-defense with her hands and feet, she's the big, outspoken, and quick-witted, sister and the tough, best friend they wished they had but didn't have. Their guardian angel, she rights their wrongs and retaliates against whatever men and other women do to them and have already done to them.