Black Lady Equalizer for Women Only

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

May Bill Clinton, Mel Gibson, Chris Brown, Steven Seagal, O. J. Simpson, Ike Turner, Donald Trump, Bill Cosby, Harvey Weinstein, Les Moonves, and Judge Kavanaugh burn in Hell for all eternity for their despicable treatment of women. And these are just the men that we publicly know. What's wrong with these men to not only have had sexual relations with thousands of women but also to have sexually abused them, drugged them, and raped them?

"How could they? How dare they? Who do they think they are? Mere mortal men, they'll find their just penalty in Hell."

Okay, since you've sworn that you're a woman and not a man, you are hereby authorized to read this story, Black Lady Equalizer for Women Only. Yet, if we discover that you're a man reading this story, an army of angry women will come to your house, strip you naked, tie you to a pole, and do dirty and nasty things to your nude body. Trust me. Instead it being sexual things, it will be violently painful, very painful things indeed. Let's continue with my story, shall we?

# # #

Black Lady Equalizer...for Women Only

Violet Christine is a Japanese 6th degree, black belt in Judo, called Rokyu in Japanese. Whether the abuser is male or female, she has an arsenal of dozens of physical ways to subdue, punish, hurt, and kick any abusers' ass. With women able to play the victor instead of the victim for once, women hire her to make their wrongs right. Women hire her to even the score, level the playing field, and to make men feel how they've been made to feel all of their lives, like victims.

Rita was one such woman. Unable to quit her job, she needed her high paying job and the health care benefits that came with it. Her boss was out of control and she wanted him to stop violently abusing her at work. He constantly and continually made sexually inappropriate remarks to her that embarrassed her, offended her, and made her feel uncomfortable. When he wasn't constantly and continually touching her, feeling her, fondling her, and groping her he exposed himself to her. Instead of making her feel like a valuable employee, he made her feel like the whore that she wasn't.

She could quit her job, of course, and find a new one, but with no jobs around that paid what she was earning and that had employer paid healthcare, quitting her job wasn't a viable option. Instead she suffered the violent indignities for her son. Besides, an endless cycle of sexual abuse, what happened at this job, happened before at other jobs. Moreover, what happened at all of her jobs, no doubt, would continue to happen at any new job she found. Now or never, it was time she changed her destiny by hiring Violet Christine to level the playing field.

Case File #37 The Secretary and The Piano Man

Dear Black Lady Equalizer,

I don't know where to start. I'll start with my name. My name is Rita and I'm 27-years-old. I live in Detroit, Michigan and work for a manufacturer of high-end, automotive accessories.

A problem that most women wish they had but my problem is that I'm tall, naturally blonde, and beautiful with blue eyes and big tits. Unable to help the way I was born and ashamed the way that I am, I walk with a natural wiggle and talk with a cute, little giggle. Unfortunately, unable to help it, I'm just as sexy as I'm shapely.

Especially when I speak in my naturally, seductively quiet voice, and bat my long, eyelashes at them, most men think I'm flirting with them when I'm not. Naturally shy, if I'm anything, I'm nervous when around men. I can't help the fact that I was born beautiful. I can't help the fact that I have big tits, a flat stomach, and a shapely ass.

Most men don't know how to treat a beautiful, sexy, and shapely woman or how to treat any woman. Most men stare, leer, undress me with their eyes, and/or say nasty, disgustingly dirty, and sexual things that not only embarrass me but also offend me. Most men would rather strip me naked, bend me over a desk or force me to my knees and have sex with me than to talk to me. Suffice to say that most men are pigs and treat me as if I'm a whore. I'm not a whore. I'm a lady.

I read your ad in the paper that you help women who are being physically, emotionally, and/or violently abused. I'm one such woman. My boss violently abuses me at work every day. Can you imagine that? A place where I should feel safe, he says dirty, nasty, and disgusting, sexually inappropriate things to me.

I could quit my job, of course, but I need the job and am unable to find one that pays as much. I can't quit my job, I need the health insurance. My son is very ill and his healthcare is very expensive. Since my boss is the owner of the company, other than the police, which would cause him to fire me anyway, I can't report him to any higher authority. I'm trapped. A pawn in his game of sexual perversion and emotional and physical abuse, I'm at his mercy to endure his violent abuse.

Please help me. I can't take it anymore.

Respectfully,

Rita

# # #

Dear Rita,

Don't worry. I have your back. I'll be there tomorrow to protect you.

Violet Christine

# # #

Violet Christine, Big Berta, and Rubenesque Ruby, made their plan to take care of Rita's boss. It was their turn to give him a lesson in violent abuse. By allowing him to know what it feels like to be violently abused, they were ready to turn the tables on him.

Violet Christine met Rita for a night on the town. Rita invited her boss out for a few drinks. Eager to pick up the tab, obviously, he thought he was going to get lucky with Rita and/or with Violet. Unbeknownst to him, his luck had run out and his lucky days along with his violent abuse were over.

Unbeknownst to Joe, the women took him to a gay men's club. A gay biker club from Detroit, the Pink Panthers, wearing pink, leather motorcycle jackets, pink helmets, and pink boots, parked around the back of the club and entered from the rear door. Violet had a private room already setup to teach Rita's boss a lesson. Outfitted like a dungeon, there was a rack to keep their victim in place. Thinking that he was going to the VIP lounge with the three hot women, as soon as he entered the back room, the gay men held him as their sexual hostage.

"Grab him and strip him naked," said the head gay man.

Confined by the group of gay men, he was stripped naked and tied to the rack.

"Wait. No! Stop! Don't," screamed Joe. "Help me. Please help me. I promise to stop abusing Rita. I do anything for you to set me free."

Violet pulled some papers from her purse.

"Bertha is a lawyer and Ruby is a notary. Sign here, sign there, and initial there," said Violet while Bertha and Ruby witnessed and certified his signatures.

Violet laughed a dastardly laugh.

"So that Rita doesn't sue your ass and put you in jail where you belong, you agree to give her one-million-dollars in cash and free health insurance for life," said Violet.

Joe looked at her as if she was nuts.

"A million bucks? Health insurance for life? I'll do no such thing," he said.

Preparing to leave, Violet turned her back on him. Ready to have their wicked, violet, sexual way with his naked body, the gay men approached him. Ready to take turns with him, the gay men were ready force him to hold their pricks and stroke their pricks. They were ready to force him to suck their pricks. They were ready to ejaculate cum in his mouth and all over his face. As if he was in prison, they were ready to take turns fucking Rita's boss in his ass.

"Have you ever had a golden shower," the leader of the pack asked Joe?

After they fucked him in his mouth and in his ass, all five men were ready to pee on him. They were ready to pee all over his naked body. They were ready to pee all over his face and in his hair. They were ready to force open his mouth and pee in his mouth.

"Wait! Don't go. I'll sign. I agree to give Rita a million-dollars in cash and life insurance for life. Okay? There. I signed your document. Now, free me," said Joe.

Having no choice, Joe kept his end of the bargain. He didn't fire Rita but she quit her job. No longer having anything to do with her old boss, she started her own home business. Joe learned his learned is lesson. He never abused another woman. He even treated his wife, the mother of his children, much better than he ever did before.

Finally, thanks to Violet Christine and her minions, women are getting even with men. Finally, with the #MeToo Movement, women are leveling the playing field by showing men what it feels like to be a helpless and defenseless woman. Just as no woman wants to be emotionally, physically, and sexually abused, no man wants to be emotionally, physically, and sexually abused either.

THE END