Lady Gwyneth Depravity

Story Info
Starved of attention from her Lord Lady Gwyneth needs to cum.
2.2k words
4.3
15.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Stroll

It was a warm summers day in the gardens of Denby Castle and Lady Gwyneth was strolling the grounds with her personal maid, Jude. HerLord Denby, her husband of 18 years, was about to travel up to London on business which would likely take him over a week.

A pair of geldings were being harnessed to his carriage by a small youthful groomsman named Warren. Lady Gwyneth followed the young man as she walked the gravel paths. His blond hair shone in the sun giving him the aura of a christian saint. He had a small figure but well apportioned, pretty but not feminine. She noticed his slim calves but strong thighs topped by muscular buttocks. God surely had a hand in his creation.

Lord Denby was a score years older than Lady Gwyneth, and even in his day had not been as handsome as this specimen. The air was fragrant with the scent of roses and the air hummed with busy insects. Her mind drifted to her sensual wants. Her appetite for sexual discovery had not been satisfied ever, though she had heard of many indulgences told to her by her cousins.

Gazing on this purse sized Adonis she undressed him in her mind, and could almost feel his smooth skin against hers. The image warmed her loins somewhat and made her walk more pleasurable.

"Who is that boy handling those horses, I've never seen him before."

"Oh him, that's Warren the new stable boy, he came over from Gilford last week after the old one took sick." Replied Jude

"Have you spoken to him?"

"Oh yes milady, he's a cheeky thing but very popular with the servants, too popular for his own good you might say."

Lady Gwyneth pondered the implications of this statement and considered his qualities further.

That Evening

Once the corridors were quiet and the servants shuffled off to their quarters Lady Gwyneth was all alone to wander as she pleased. At 36 she was still barren of children but it was unclear whose fault that was. His Lordship would take her in her chamber once a month, but most of his desires were taken care of on his visits to London, leaving his lady to satisfy herself by her own hand and imagination.

His love making was fast and rough, generally taking her from behind and not always in her love tunnel, but would occasionally resort to entering her the sailor's way. Once he had deposited his seed he would wipe himself on her night wear then retreat to his own rooms. In these short sessions her mind would travel to far off placed she had read about, and she would try to imaging some strong lustful rogue ravishing her. Only in reality, her husband's passion would not last long enough to get far into her fantasy, and her only relief was by the use of her fingers, or a long thick candle, which she had rounded at one end. This could reach deep inside, and with a quantity of seed would allow the candle to stretch and slide in easily. Ramming this with vigour, and with no ears to witness, most evenings would find Lady Gwyneth cursing and moaning loudly as she writhed in her bed chamber.

One secret she had held to herself was that in the garret of the castle you could walk to the other side of the structure where the servants were accommodated. A lithe and lime wall separated the loft from a single room, in this room the old stable boy had lived. In her lonely moment she sometimes silently crept to this wall and through a narrow crack could watch him make ready for bed. This night she mounted the steep stairs into the garret. Shielding her candle she made her way to the crack in the paster partition. Snuffing out the flame she peered through the opening.

The Scene

The youth was the new stableboy standing at his wash basin naked, his back turn to her. Using a wet rag and soap he anointed all his body. Then finally taking his member in his hand washed that.

His back looked strong and the muscles in his behind clearly defined. Lady Gwyneth gasped as he turned to face her, the shock making her hand instinctively grasp at her own mound. Despite his diminutive figure his cock was long and thick, but not as yet hard. As he walked to his bed his youthful urges made him grip his length and start to work it up into a whores dream. The skin at the end would pull back as he stroked to reveal a threatening purple end.

By the time he lay on his mattress it had grown into a cucumber sized weapon which he was gleefully working with a passion.

Lady Gwyneth lifted the front of her dress and petticoats and undid the tie to her undergarment. Inserting her fingers into her cleft she glided them over her clitoris. Round and round her fingers rolled, sometimes dipping deeper into her soaking tunnel. As the stableboy went more urgently so did she.

The there was a knock at his door, not a knock that disturbed his rhythm. A face of one of the maids appeared around his door. With a large grin, the face entered wearing just a old coat. Seeing her pray on his bed length in his fist, she shed the coat and jumped quickly up next to him, studying closely what he was doing. Lady Gwyneth was so jealous that she could not do the same.

The Encounter.

The young lovers held each other briefly whilst kissing passionately. Then the harlot opened her legs and started exercising her clit for him to watch. Buried in her hairy quim was her wet labia.

"Fuck me Warren, I'll take it all this time I promise, I wasn't ready for it last time!"

Warren's cock was raging, but he first gently held her legs apart and slowly going down he inhaled the musk of her ripe sex. Placing his mouth over the girls opening, then feeding from it, never before had Lady Gwyneth experienced such a thing. The boy was obviously thirsty as he ate and drank from her love well for some time. Raising himself up between her thighs she held his bulbus end to her gaping love hole. The girl had been thinking of this moment all day and now she was eager to get relief. Her pussy was new and tight, it took him to thrust with full force to get it even a few inches in, but his oral assault had worked enough juice to allow it to stretch and slide all the way up the girl. She gasped and swore.

"Oh fuck, don't stop, fuck me."

Lady Gwyneth's heart was racing, her brow sweating. The flow from her fondled hole drooled down her thighs as she approached her climax. Her fingers stank of cunt which she fed into her mouth at intervals then returned their work.

The wanton minx gave little squeals with each thrust, and he grunting with his own effort. The boy fucked hard as he leant forward and sucked her nipples in turn. Eventually her thighs gripped him tightly and held him deep in her, his cock pumping streams of semen into her welcoming cunt.

Lady Gwyneth bit her bottom lip as her orgasm ripped through her. Her knees shook and her clit burned. Oh my God she thought, I've never had anything like that.

Warren withdrew and his cock released his flood. Walking back to his basin he wiped the glistening cum off his still swollen length.

"Tomorrow I want you to take me with your mouth Lizzy. I want to see my cream spilling from your lips and over your breasts."

"Oh you naughty boy, I'll try but its such a thick length. Got to go now or they'll notice me missing."

"Same time tomorrow Lizzy, going to eat you some more."

With that she quickly put on her coat and left.

Housekeepers Peccadillo

Lady Gwyneth continued her vigil. The young man lay with his oil lamp still burning, he seemed to be waiting. He lay casually playing with himself with no hurry to cum again or work himself up into a stiff rod. After a whilst she heard the bells of the old church striking 11 o'clock. Then there came another tapping at his door.

In came the wrinkled faced old widowed housekeeper, Mrs Evans. Entering she stared wantonly at the erect penis that was going to send her to heaven.

"Oh Warren what a lovely cock to have there, are you ready for me to milk it dry."

"You old slut, what would Mr Evans think if he could see you now."

"His cock was nothing like yours Warren, he never saw me this excited wanting a good length. I've washed my anus as you asked. You promised me you would plough my bottom till tomorrow."

"Get up here on the bed and show me which hole you want filling."

Mrs Evans was naked in a few second, her breasts were large and mature. Her nipples were huge and protruding. Kneeling on the bed with her head down she pulled open the checks of her ass and presented her sphincter to her young stud. She had put olive oil up her anus making her ass shine in the lamp light. Lady Gwyneth marvelled at the sight that aroused her own husband. She resumed petting her throbbing clit.

"Lovely asshole Mrs Evans, pull it open, Mr Evan must have had his fun with your slutty ass."

The youth then put his cock in the woman mouth and told her to suck him hard. She protested that it smelt of quim but he ignored her and continue to slowly fuck her mouth. The woman gagged at such a length but worked it with ardour. Once at full length he went to her rear, fingering her puckered hole. The old lady wasn't shy and start rubbing and finger fucking herself, pressing backwards onto his intruding fingers.

"Oh Warren do me like the sailors used to when I was a girl. A want your cum deep in my ass."

In a pervious life Mrs Evans nee Henderson, would work the pubs in Portsmouth, 5 shillings would buy you her teenage anus for your amusement. Many a drunk sailor had fucked her in an alley but they never had a chance of getting her with child.

Warren did not disappoint, and despite the passing of years her sphincter submitted easily to his stiff cock. Lady Gwyneth eyes widened as she saw how his length was able to be taken by this normally reserved old woman. The housekeeper face relaxed as Warren reached the full depth and he started fucking her, making her breasts swinge in time with his fucking. As he fucked Mrs Evans masturbated shamelessly as a whore, and would stop only to pinch her nipples so hard. Lady Gwyneth was now close to cumming a second time and desperately pushed 3 fingers up has hard as she could. The muscles young lovers back glistened with sweat as he thrust into the ass of the old sailor's friend with all his might. Lady Gwyneth needed to be on that bed, running her hands down his back, squeezing in buttocks, pushing them into the housekeeper.

Warren punished the housekeeper's ass, the harder he drove in, the more it delighted the old matron. Her ass was tight enough to pleasure his cock and his seed boiled up in his balls until his spurts of semen gave the woman her wish.

Warren collapsed and laying next to the old woman he proceeded to suckle on an erect nipple. He let a hand roam between the panting woman's thighs. Parting her labia he explored the soaking pussy. Mrs Evans spread her legs to give her lover full access to her sex. She liked him being able to see her cunny on full display, it wasn't everyday that she could expose herself to a young man like a slut. His fingers found a large clit which he unhooded and massaged. Lady Gwyneth was excited by the way he collected the hussies juices, then smelt and tasted his fingers.

"You can have me again tomorrow Warren." She begged. "I'll come to the stables. You can use me as you like. Please Warren, give me your glorious cock again. I need it, I've been without so long. You can use my quim, my mouth, my arse, anywhere. Just ride me like an alehouse Jessie."

Warren wasn't too sure about tomorrow, he had a plan that he was going to meet the Lady's maid, Jade, and he knew he was sure to fuck her. However, he liked the old girls enthusiasm, so he said if she could come to the stables at 9 o'clock without anything under her skirt he'd give her a quick fuck in a horse box on some hay. Mrs Evans smiled and her thoughts drifted dreamily away, happy that a youth, some 30 years her junior would still find her arousing.

Lady Gwyneth felt the wave of ecstasy flow through her, but as it subsided another feeling replaced it. She was now ashamed of the pleasure it had given her watching the sexual depravity of her employees before her. Unfortunately, depravity is a drug that is quick addicted to. Creeping back to her room she knew she would have to see more of the stableboy, and that in her chamber that night the candle was going to be abused for a few hours.

TBC