All Comments on 'Lady Hideaway Ch. 02'

by Blulady

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
This is the best story that I have read in a long!

This is a great story about someone who has many problems and that someone can care for them even with them. Also part of the male nature is to protect and with the special person in your life it becomes all important. Please keep the chapters coming!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hey, unexpected turn of events

A few things that pulled me out of the story-

"Something had it the door" I think you forgot the H

"Conner was unprepared for when Misty appeared to aid him"

awkward phrasing.

"stated" is used fairly often.

--aside from that, I am loving the story so far

LKinkoLKinkoover 19 years ago
Wow!

What an amazing chapter. Very addictive too. I?m enjoying the way the characters are developing. Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow!

Love the story so far, can't wait to read the next chapter!!

jadebunnyjadebunnyover 18 years ago
Love it!

*sigh*

I'm just a gooey puddle right now. This is too good. The sexual tension between the two is subtle but so THERE. And I love how neither of them knows that they like each other as more than friends...but not being able to have sex with another woman should have been a good indicator to Conner. :P I with Misty hadn't intruded though...part of me wishes Conner just went in and helped calm Tessa while leaving Misty out there! I really enjoy the theme of Conner saving Tessa from herself and her overwhelming fears. And the mystery is becoming even more complicated...I can't wait to read more! I see that you haven't posted in like a year though...I really wish you'd come back and finish your story. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous