Lady in Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy seemed to sense that as well, thrusting her tongue as far inside Laura as was physically possible, and at the same time, slipping her arms under each of the brunette's outstretched legs as she pressed her face tight against the bushy mound.

"Oh my God!" Laura cried out, squeezing her breasts so hard that they hurt as, in a burst of ecstasy, she climaxed as she hadn't done in years.

Kathy continued to hold her tight, sliding her tongue in and out until she finally felt the body in her arms began to calm. Yet even then, she spent another long minute slowly savoring the fruits of her efforts.

"That ... that was amazing," Laura finally said long minutes later, not being able to remember the last time she'd felt so gloriously drained.

"I have been told that I have a knack for it," Kathy grinned as she climbed up from between Laura's legs and moved to lay beside her.

"I'd say a lot more than a knack," Laura laughed softly as she leaned toward the blonde to share a kiss.

A kiss that was followed by a dozen more as the two traded tongues back and forth, slipping them in and out of each other's mouths. Laura's weakness of only a few minutes before seemed to fade into memory as a renewed fire grew in her breast.

"You're pretty good with that tongue," Kathy noted as their mouths finally parted. "Why don't we see what else you can do with it?"

With that, she took hold of the underside of her large right breast and, guiding it to Laura's mouth, pressed the hard nipple between the brunette's lips. An action that took Laura by surprise, but only for a moment as she opened her mouth and engulfed as much of the soft flesh as she could. Then, she reached out with her tongue and demonstrated just what it was that she could do with it.

"Oh yeah, that's nice," Kathy said as she slipped her hand around the back of Laura's head, pulling it harder against her mound.

Memories of late nights in dark bedrooms filled Laura's thoughts as she continued to feast on Kathy's bounty. And with those memories came emotions that she hadn't felt since her sorority days, feelings that called up even more intimate recollections.

Kathy then shifted Laura's attentions to her other mound, where she duplicated her previous effort. The softness of Kathy's flesh, coupled with the hardness of her nipple. thrilled her to no end. She had forgotten what a sweet treat a woman's breast could be.

Like a babe in arms, she suckled at Kathy's breast, taking nourishment, if not physically, at least for her soul. Kathy had awakened a part of her that had been long along ago hidden away, a part that now blazed in the light of rediscovery.

Once she'd had her fill, Laura released her hold on Kathy's breasts and pivoted their bodies so that now she was on top and the smaller woman was beneath her. They shared another series of kisses, each filled with fire and passion. Then, ever so slowly, she began to kiss and lick her way down the length of the blonde's body.

As she reached the sparsely covered mound between Kathy's legs, Laura paused to admire it. It had been a long time since she'd seen such a pearl this close and she wanted to remember every aspect of it. Kathy assisted in her viewing as she brought down both hands and spread the petals of her floret. It was an invitation that Laura was eager to accept.

She reached out with her tongue, tentatively at first, merely grazing Kathy's excited flesh. Yet even that brief contact was enough to send a spark across both of their bodies. Laura again thought back to nights she'd shared a sorority sister's bed, remembering how they had made her feel. A feeling that had not only returned, but had done so with a vengeance.

Laura explored every inch of Kathy's sex with the urgency of a starving woman. A not inappropriate analogy, since she had long denied herself this particular ambrosia, and now found herself asking why. But that was an answer that would not be immediately forthcoming, so it was enough to simply enjoy the fact that it had been asked and continue onward.

With one hand caressing her clit, adding to her pleasure, and the other massaging her breasts, Kathy laid back and enjoyed the joys of Laura's reborn desire. Skill would come later; right now, she was willing to settle for passion, and that was what the older woman had in abundance. She devoured the fruits of Kathy's womanhood, determined to return the pleasures she had already received.

Along the way, Laura had brought a free hand between Kathy's thighs and added the hardness of her fingers to the softness of her tongue. First one, then two, and finally three fingers made their way deep inside the woman below her, moving with increasing vigor. Her other hand had reached upward and replaced Kathy's against the better endowed woman's breasts, with equal results.

"Yes, yes, just like that," Kathy encouraged as ripples of delight washed across her body, swells building in intensity with each new heartbeat.

Laura lifted her body and pressed her breast against Kathy's mound, the nipple hard against her clit. She might not have the younger woman's bounty, but she made up for it with a raging fervor as she massaged her sex. Moving just a bit more forward, she was again able to again bring her mouth to Kathy's left nipple, wrapping her lips around it as she drew the plump flesh inside her.

"Mmmmmm," Kathy purred as she ran her fingers through Laura's hair to encourage her even more.

Fast and hard, Laura drove Kathy along the road to rapture, putting all her energy into a single goal. A goal that she could feel within reach as the body beneath her quivered with anticipation. Kathy had ceased her encouragements, at least those requiring words, leaving only a series of urgent and breathless gasps to guide her to the summit.

Which more than proved enough as, only a short time later, Kathy's body convulsed in ecstasy as waves of rapture ripped through her. She hadn't believed Laura capable of giving her an orgasm this consuming, but was delighted to have been proven wrong.

And Laura wasn't done yet. No sooner had Kathy stopped quaking when Laura's mouth was again on hers, their tongues intertwining in a new flurry of kisses. She slipped her leg between Kathy's thighs, rubbing it against her mound. At the same time, she lifted her torso just far enough to press her breasts against Kathy's mouth. An offering the younger woman eagerly accepted, her tongue reaching out to caress the dark nipples.

Laura, in another burst of energy, switched their positions so that now it was her mouth on Kathy's breasts, only to spend but brief moments there before she moved back down to her treasure. There, to Kathy's astonishment, Laura would go on to give her a second, smaller but no less satisfying climax.

Not to be outdone, Kathy moved Laura up onto her knees and, positioning herself behind her, worked her own brand of oral magic. It only took half the time for Laura's second orgasm to come to fruition, but despite the brevity of the journey its arrival was as well received.

-=-=-=-

Laura awoke the next morning to find only crumpled sheets next to her in bed. A quick check of the bathroom and sitting room showed them to be empty as well. All that was left was a short note, written on hotel stationary, resting in the center of the small desk.

A note that simply read - "You were fantastic."

'So were you,' Laura thought in reply.

Part of her was disappointed that Kathy had slipped out sometime during the night, but the more realistic part hadn't expected anything different. It wasn't like they were suddenly going to start up a relationship or anything of that sort. Especially when, come Monday morning, there would be some two hundred miles between them.

It was better to just accept it for what it had been - simply sex. Fucking, mind blowing sex, the likes of which she hadn't experienced in twenty years, but just sex nevertheless. Sex that had reopened her mind to possibilities in the future.

The sound and feel of the air conditioning coming on reminded Laura she was standing in the center of the sitting room totally naked. As the sudden chill touched on her bare skin, it also reminded her that her body was covered with the remnants of last evening's festivities. A shower was definitely called for.

As she allowed the warm water to cleanse her body, Laura decided that there was little point in staying in New York another night. It wasn't like she was likely to have another night like the one before. So, the first order of business, once she'd dressed, was to call down to the front desk and ask them to draw up her bill. Then, checking the train schedule on her phone, she saw that she could get the two-fifteen at Penn in plenty of time.

-=-=-=-

"And thank you for staying at the Royal Centennial," the blonde behind the front desk said as she handed Laura back her credit card along with her receipt. "We do hope that your stay was an enjoyable one."

"Exceedingly so," Laura replied as she accepted both and slipped them into her purse.

As she did so, Laura looked back at the clerk and for the briefest of seconds, saw not the hotel employee, but Kathy. The vision faded as quickly as it had appeared, but it had been enough to give the brunette pause.

"Was there something else I could help you with?" the young woman asked, once she realized that Laura had been staring at her.

"No, no thank you," Laura said, then, in a sudden change of thought, asked if it was possible to have her suitcase delivered to Penn Station in time for her train.

"Certainly, we'd be more than happy to take care of that for you," she replied, having noted on the account that Laura was enough of a frequent guest to afford her such amenities.

Leaving her bag behind, Laura exited out onto the street and as quickly as she could retraced her steps from last night, until she found herself in front of the gallery where the art show had been held. The crowds were long gone, but it was clear the establishment was open for business for the day.

Stepping inside, she was met in the foyer by a middle-aged woman in burgundy who identified herself as Alice Troy, the curator. She explained that while the gallery was indeed open, they were in the process of taking down the pieces from their just closed show. A glance around confirmed that several works were being taken down and bundled for shipment.

"Yes, I was here last night," Laura said, "and I was quite ... taken...with a portrait I saw. I know it's probably too much to hope for, but I was wondering if it was still available."

"Do you remember the title of the painting, or perhaps the artist?" Alice asked.

"Yes, it was 'Lady in Red,' by Morgan Ryan," Laura replied.

"Very good," the curator said, "just give me a moment to check my records."

She opened a large thin book, turning a few pages until she found what she was looking for. Laura watched as Alice ran her index finger down the page, finally stopping at the entry in question.

"Well, it seems that you are in luck," Alice said with a broad smile, "that piece is indeed still available."

"What was the asking price?" Laura inquired, realizing that she hadn't even considered that until now.

Alice again referenced her book, after which she quoted a figure, one that gave Laura a bit of a pause.

"Morgan Ryan is considered quite an upcoming talent," Alice pointed out, seeing the look of hesitation on Laura's face. "It's a work that will certainly appreciate in value over time."

Laura took a long minute to think about it. It was a good deal of money, she told herself.

"Martin, could you see if they've crated 'Lady in Red' yet? It's back in room four," Alice said to one of the nearby workers. "If not, would you mind bringing it out here?"

The painting had been taken down already, but not yet packaged for shipment. So, only a few minutes later, it had been rolled out on a movable easel for Laura's reconsideration.

"It is a lovely piece," Alice said as she stood off to Laura's side.

"That it is," Laura agreed as she studied the portrait, feeling her heart skip a beat as she visualized the live version of it.

Another minute passed, then two, after which Alice made a soft cough to remind Laura that she was still there and waiting for a decision.

"Oh, why not?" Laura finally said, thinking there were ways to spend a good chunk of this year's partner's bonus. "I'll take it."

"Excellent," the curator replied, lifting her pad from off her desk so that she could take down Laura's shipping information.

The deed done, Laura stepped back out onto the street and began to search for a cab to take her to the train station. As she did, she wondered where she would hang her new prize, once it arrived in Boston. By the time she'd waved down a taxi, she knew there was only one place it could really go - in her bedroom, right on the wall opposite her bed.

That way, she would always be reminded of that which she never again wanted to forget.

END