All Comments on 'Lady in Red Ch. 17'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
No one hanging over a cliff today!

I was afraid that we were seeing a rerun of the " Perils of Pauline". The flirting and the exaggerated compliments do get a bit tiresome though after all the action...

I am enjoying the story

gravyruggravyrugalmost 11 years ago
Dialogue

sounds like it was written by a political speechwriter and a scriptwriter for the ABC Family channel. Perfect for this story. Not sure how much more you can cram into one school year, but I look forward to finding out.

Jaguar56Jaguar56almost 11 years ago
this is a feel good story and it did well

Awesome job,very much enjoyed it:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So maybe its time Steve took some responsibility for being a terrorist target?

Steve in now a marked man, and he and anyone around him is in danger. I hope this is understood and taken seriously by arming Steve and Gwen's family, including small arms training. Anything less is just waiting till the next attack. And sooner or later Steve and those around him will die.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1*

can't take it anymore. badly written. poor dialogue. moronic plot. I quit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What

What did he chop the branches off the tree with ?.How did Brad know Amber was a reporter and how come he and Jason could just up sticks from the Rangers?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Flawed

How did Laura know Steve shot three men in Afghanistan?.Caroline says she had never heard Steve sing,then later she says she heared him sing to Qwen on the TV at Macys.Does this author ever check what he has written?.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 4 years agoAuthor
@Flawed

Dude, your attempt to go over each chapter and bitch and moan is really pathetic. No one would continue to torture themselves chapter after chapter like you are doing unless they had an agenda. You are not happy this story is popular with some readers. I get that.

Laura knew about Steve being in Afghanistan because she was at the meal with the governor when the story first came out. Caroline never heard Steve sing in person, only on TV. Work on your reading comprehension. Your desire to find fault has out paced any common sense you may have had. Thanks to all of you who actually read my story. I do appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank You HDK

I don't understand why people make negative comments every chapter. If they really don't like it they really shouldn't read it. I'm enjoying the hell out of again!! And thanks so much for writing the next chapter. I've been waiting forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
EVERYONE! !!!

Just do what I do !!!

Don't read the comments. If you have gotten this far and are still reading,.just accept whatever incongruencies there are and enjoy. Don't let aholes steal your enjoyment. Just my opinion. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

dear HDK

do not take the negative comments personal, your story is so over the top is the ultimate feel good story ;-) i like it, 5 stars ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

HDK Ignore the haters as they have no idea that this was written in HDKs world . I have enjoyed it for the most . 4 Stars

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Loving this still.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

It’s way over the top, but lm still loving this story.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Cure cancer? Find the Ark of the Covenant? Still a fun read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7122 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES