All Comments on 'Lady in Red Ch. 22'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Teasing and Parties

No violent confrontations in Paris yet. How can Gwen know that Steve is special when she has no one else to compare with? The other side of the coin is that if they both work for it, it is always special.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent

I am really enjoying this story. Some chapters are not as exciting as others but the total is fantastic. You have done a good job. Just a thought though. Given that Steve's body has been riddled with bullets and scared up by broken glass, wouldn't the girls notice, especially in the Tarzan outfit.

I know this is fantasy because you would like to look good in a Tarzan outfit and so would I but both of us are way past that time in our life. :)

I will end this with a comment. One of the features that makes your stories so interesting is your use of the children and their dialogue. This long story is no exception. Nicely done!

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 11 years ago
Unbelievable

An American reporter with integrity? You've gone way overboard with the fictional aspect....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
why you stop writing this great story

missed my two weekly fix.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Overly repetitive

Why do you constantly repeat what Steve and Gwen have achieved throughout their time together? It is very tedious having to read it over and over again. Also, why would you want the whole family fawning over Steve like that? It's a pretty good story, but I think that it would be better if everything wasn't repeated every minute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cudos to you the author

My life in the past 4 years has been very stressful with health problems, dissolution of a 31 year marriage and the loss of my self designed 4800 square foot house and my woodshop and business. This unbelievably great story caused me to be very emotional and feel it to be the best i have ever read on Literotica. I must have used 2 rolls of toilet paper wiping tears and blowing my nose. WOW i do not know how to compliment you enough on a very remarkable story that has kept me enthralled all night unable to stop reading and i am not but 2/3's finished. At 74 i do not think i have read a better story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WTF

so after 21 chapter of idiocy the great sex scene arrives and it takes 2 paragraphs?

the dialogue as always makes me cringe, and the jokes and the banter are so damned LAME.

I still can't believe this is the same author that wrote so many beautiful LW stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

you write for soap opera & US working class trash

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
I agree with the comment that some things are

repeated, said, again, and then told once more.

I fear the entry into the academy, and summer football training might interfere with the movie, tv special, and recording sessions. Induction is rarely delayed and no one gets on the team without months of practice and summer is short.

StormtouchedStormtouchedabout 7 years ago
To anon 09/05

Would it kill you not to be rude. If you dont like the story that is your prerogative but respect costs nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I agree with stormtouched....

If you're not happy with this story, then please go away. No one is forcing you to read it. A lot of us enjoy it. Sorry if I'm to blunt here, "shut up and piss off". HDK, Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
total shit story

shit chapters.. all shit.. shit drama.. could you piece of shit idiots stop rating these shits high.. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not sure about this chapter

There's a fine line between teasing and being insensitive. I wouldn't blame Steve if he had Gwen wait a night or two before consummating the relationship. Sometimes I wonder if Gwen really appreciates what she has in Steve.

Small problem with may affect filming during the Summer. Freshman for the Naval Academy have to attend "Plebe Summer" which is a seven week program which starts at the end of June and ends right before the Fall semester begins. So unless filming is completed in June, Steve won't be available. Frankly, Cadets have relatively little free time as there are required training/encampments during each summer. It's hard work, but it's a full scholarship, full room and board with a monthly stipend. Plus, a full time job after graduation.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 6 years ago
Love it, schmaltzy, sickly sweet, unreal, compelling

But love the comments. Some anon have read 22 chapters and hated every chapter??!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Where is Sparta

First indication as to the location of mythical Sparta, it is in "mountain time zone" UTC-7, Paris is +1, not Daylight savings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why

Why would the store manager want Steve to sing ,to keep people coming in at closing time?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good english!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I always wanted My Love life to be s secret . My ex wife thoughts were much different then mine . I do not know how Steve can handle everyone talking about his Love life . I would have left the building

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES