All Comments on 'Lady in Red Pt. 02 Ch. 10'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Another good one!

Was a fan from chapter 1...still a fan all the way through...plan on remaining fan in the future! Waiting for ch. 11 anxiously!

retread2retread2over 9 years ago
Keep them coming!

Big fan, please keep writing.

gv1horsegv1horseover 9 years ago
fantastic again

this chapter really brought a lot of closure to what happened in Iraq. Very nicely done. Of course you had to give us a cliff hanger. I can't wait for the quick witted answer that I am sure is forthcoming.

dozendozenover 9 years ago
Please write faster.

I've been checking for this chapter for weeks.

Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Another great chapter...

Thank-you for another great chapter. Thank you for sharing.

dmg43dmg43over 9 years ago
hmmm.........

I've told you before that I REALLY like this story both publically & privately.

Personally I think that you could do with a LOT less "love fest" between & about the characters & use the time & space to REALLY move this story along. It seems like they are all so busy patting each other on the back & declaring their undying love for each other that the story tends to bog down under the weight of all that love & admiration.

I STILL think it's past time for Bill Hardy to finally get his......I get the distinct impression that he's behind the latest photos.......so to me, a harsh painfull way to COMPLETELY discredit him & get him FIRED & doing significant jail time seems in order. He can be BUBBA's butt brother for the next 20 years or so........

STILL it's a FUN read & STILL my belief in reality has gone on vacation.

just sayin'

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hmmmmm.....2

Fully agree with dmg below.

The story is full of tacky maple syrup, overloaded expressions of love and entirely impossible situations but... It's a great story, zips along and I'm always wondering just what sort of sh1t they are going to fall into next.

I wonder if Superman & Batman will have to retire after this saga ends?

Roll on the next episode... can't wait, gotta be good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another great chapter!

Really enjoying this story!

Can't wait for the next chapter.

C

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Good Amusement

but I agree with the syrupy characterization.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please keep on!

I personally disagree with the commenters that don't want the syrupy dialogue. That the parts of the story that make it more romantic. Just sayin... OldMarineVet

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
Since Hdk is a fan of oldies I suggest a theme song

for this chapter.

Chubby Checker's Twistin an Turnin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stupid

This was to be expected when you are in the public eye - i thought they had brains! Bad writing. Just looking for cliffhangers even if takes charactermurder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Flawed

Given Gwen's comment at the hospital that they found Steve in a cave earlier that morning,you can't fly from Iraq to America in four hours.Also Paula saying the new record had entered the charts at number ten,there is no way the video could have shown Gwen with a gun entering a cave two days earlier.Does this author ever think what he is writing.?

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 4 years agoAuthor
Annonymous above.

Why would you think they flew home in 4 hours? Gwen has good people working for her and it was in the video. Do you think your comments through at all?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Some of yall are just dumb

I've been here since damn near the beginning of the story but I can't seem to freaking remember my password to get back on, but anyway this is one of the best stories ever written if y'all would have ever just stop and read the very first things he hdk ever said was this story is going to be imagination to the extreme. It's been awesome and I've read it countless times now. Y'all need to just respect the time that has been put into this story and quit bitching and complaining about every little damn thing, when if you actually just read the story correctly it explains everything you've ever asked. Thank you hdk for always giving us a great escape. OXIMUS

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Reflections

Hardaysnight comments are in keeping with the standard of his writing inaccurate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A very good story but details matter. There are two navy captains ranks so to speak, a lieutenant in charge of a ship is the “captain” as might happen in WWII on a PT boat or destroyer escort. A navy captain by rank is equivalent to an army or Marine colonel, next promotion admiral. Nearly in his early 30’s as a Jag officer would never be a Captain by rank. Details such as this are easy to check like the ranges and capacity of aircraft and their landing requirements but detract from the story when wrong. Not fatal still enjoying it on my third read.

RsHmarRsHmar6 months ago

Is uncle joe dead now or what ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories