All Comments on 'Lady in Red Pt. 02 Ch. 04'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Better & Better

I love the flashback style. After 4 episodes, it seems to suit this story.

It also seems to me that your narrative is stronger and flows better than Pt. 1.

Great Job, keep it up.

Anonymous Andy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Book 2 is starting to rock!

I think you are finding your stride with book 2 now. Let it roll.

BigJohn601BigJohn601almost 10 years ago
Not your best chapter, but....

But it sure sets the stage and I can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Conflicted

Thank you for continuing this story, I love reading the new chapters!

Why am I conflicted?

Because I can't wait to read the new chapter yet once I've read it I want to read more.

Do I wait for the entire book 2 to be finished or keep reading one by one...?

Again thank you for continuing to write for those of us who haven't yet contributed to Lit.

C

oshawoshawalmost 10 years ago

Zowie! Another great chapter!

Sid0604Sid0604almost 10 years ago
Another great chapter...

Thank you again for another great chapter. I'm thoroughly enjoying reading your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A Question of Morality

Am I the only one who finds all this sexual innuendo a bit tiresome? What exactly is achieved by Gwen sitting naked in a naked man's lap? Is it meant to be funny? Cute? Is it a test for Steve? Is it some kind of weird American custom?

Help me out here, I am struggling with the morality of the women in this story who pricktease and then expect to be treated with respect.

gv1horsegv1horsealmost 10 years ago
I have a question

I am enjoying the continuation of this story.. I understand that no author is going to satisfy every body but if someone has to be critical why do they do it anonymously? Why can't they have the gonads to acknowledge who they are? I am not always 100% satisfied with hew every situation turns out but I know I do not have the ability to write something better. I of course am expecting Steve to beat impossible odds and return safely and Bill Hardy to get his head out of his dark place and praise Steve and Gwen for their selfless contributions.

Alaska84Alaska84almost 10 years ago

Loved it! Thank you for continuing your story!

ManofMithgarManofMithgaralmost 10 years ago
Something in my eyes again!

I swear every chapter of this story I get something in my eyes. The emotion you evoke with this story is amazing. I can hardly wait for the next chapter to be posted. And then you END another chapter with a cliff hanger. AAARRGGHH

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 10 years agoAuthor
A question of morality?

I never respond in the comment section of my own stories, but anonymous commenters cannot be reached any other way. The morality of young adults being naked in a hot tub is questioned in a comment on this story. It is even suggested that it could be a weird American custom. For the most part, Americans are more hung up on nudity that most other nations. The story features young people doing frequent acts of charity. They are all monogamous. They are naked in a hot tub and this commenter thinks it's a question of morality? Perhaps I misinterpreted his comment and he's praising their high moral standards, but I doubt it. It amazes me what some people feel is immoral. You can cure cancer and feed the poor, but if you do it with your clothes off, you're immoral? Go figure.

CSD2CSD2almost 10 years ago
Who comes to Literotica for "morality"?

It's like going to a strip club for the food...

This site deals in tales of sexual deeds and desires. Tall tales of hot wives, cucked husbands, cream pies, and anal sex virgins who suddenly demand to be corn holed for the first time by someone they just met in a supermarket.

This saga of two young lovers that make everyone around them better morally, and hotter physically has been defined by the moral code of the hero and heroine , and reinforced by her parents at every turn. They value honesty and are candid about everything so nothing is can break them up or upset them for long.And as young adults that by this time are in college or military academies, the hot tub scene may be a bit over the top, but no moral code was breached and all qualms were discussed while ogling Gwen tits.

No one was forced to suck a huge, throbbing cunt destroyer until their creamy hot baby batter coated her tonsils until she learned to love the taste of spunk. No one gave up their anal virginity to all the males in the tub one after the other. None other men had to see their lily white girlfriend pleasured by the big black guy with the 24 inch cocktail that was as thick as his wrist and wondered he would ever touch the sides of her pussy again without using spacers. No moms slept with their boss .Or old boyfriend. And no jelly doughnuts were squashed against the side of a wife's face while hearing her husband get revenge on her two lovers in the sweetest way possible.

If you really want to questions morality, go hang out in Non consent for a while.

Leave these kids alone, teacher.

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 10 years ago
Naked

in a hot tub with other people. If you haven't done it, you haven't lived. When you're young and buff, you better do it and enjoy it. And thank your lucky stars. Morality? WTF?

dmg43dmg43almost 10 years ago
As I recall.........

At the very beginning of this story the author of this piece advised everyone to

SUSPEND THEIR BELIEF!!!!

Is the story "over the top?" YES

Are the MAIN characters to good to believe? YES

Is the story a FUN read? YES

Take it for what it is! A well written fun story to read for ENTERTAINMENT!

For those that have problems with this story, I would advise them to read some NONFICTION or world history, or documentaries or perhaps CHILDRENS books.

THOSE may be more you speed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too many trivial chapters

I guess the noble HDK is trying to take over the score charts by racking up dozens of very short chapters. It breaks up the story and frustrates readers, especially me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why

Why a million,why not five hundred thousand dollars?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Garbage

Garbage Steve as no idea where he is going.For the bike ride to start at 7am,they must have been having breakfast at 5am,get real.Where did Naomi and Jared suddenly appear from and they never had a bike before so where did there's come from.?As for the hot tub episode it was just a lot of unnecessary garbage.

gentle_patientguygentle_patientguyalmost 4 years ago
... It's More Likely That I'm Biggest Fan ...

... I'll be re-reading this for the rest of my life. I've already done so enough, and your story is so needfully encouraging in it's examples of interpersonal communication, dream-fulfilling heroism, and uplifting American values, that at times it seems like real events - made even more so by the strangeness of actual events the last few years.

As regards that nit-picking 'Anon' - maybe you're already (since you said 'biggest fan') realizing that we readers have been told many times on Lit that all comments improve scoring somehow, as well as being an equivalent to payment for authors.

I'm not usually this verbal, and so have depended too much upon the 5-stars system ( it seems to have an unidentified reset period ) to relay encouragement to continue. It's not nearly enough for either of us, I know, but my strongest attempt at encouragement mi$-fired when you thought I was referring to reader$ $omehow $ending you $$, likely through Patreon, as you needing income - no, I wanted it to be a way for us, your starving readers, to give a more powerful indication of our desperation for more of THIS AMAZING, WONDERFUL STORY.

LwcbyLwcbyalmost 4 years ago
Why are you starting to be a cuck b**** what's up with that

You're usually a badass this cut b**** bulshit this horrific it was an awesome story until then this sucks balls

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Pretty good, pretty darned good. A comment on Roxi being 16 and Steve having his hand on her chest. LEGAL in most states 16+. But in some states illegal to text about it or send pictures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories