All Comments on 'Lady in Red Pt. 02 Ch. 22'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesom

love it!keep them coming and not two months out please!

thx

ar

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Too long between episodes

It has been so long I had forgotten who some of the characters were and how they fitted in.

Hope the next instalment will be faster than my memory lapse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Part 2ch.22?????

This is the same guy that tells authors he likes story's to start and have a ending fast .he hates them to drag out.

cliuincliuinabout 8 years ago
Ouch,

did dumb than dumber realised that he toke his criminal organisation in a trip on the higway to hell ?

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
Another top drawer cliff hanger!

You always weave the same threads throughout, keep us guessing, surprise us and thoroughly entertain us! Thanks!!!

rublicksrublicksabout 8 years ago
whinging drongoes

jeez,it's only been 2 months between episodes,give the guy a break FFS and if you are going to post have the decency to post with a nickname not just anon(booooooooooooring)Anyway loving it carry on

openeyes2openeyes2about 8 years ago
Love this story!

Great story! The negative comments are written by anonymous readers who clearly do not understand the level of commitment by the writers. These stories are FREE. The writers on this site provide the stories when they have the time. Most contributors have other jobs, commitments and life choices. There contributions are freely given. If you do not like it read something else. Find a hobby. Save your hostile intent for for people who really deserve it or better yet write your own or provide constructive criticism!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great story keep it going hope you have a great ending in store for us all!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Confused

Why do I have the idea that we are missing part of the story

getxgetxabout 8 years ago
Again with a cliffhanger???.....

Great as always. Please not another two month wait.

Sniper014Sniper014about 8 years ago
Great chapter

I do have only one item to mention. Did not Ted go with them to Iraq to get Steve and Chip when they were taken by the terrorist. And wasn't Ted wounded in that action. I remember reading that in one of the other chapter. So this is not the first time that Ted has been in a fire fight. Also the President's Medal of Freedom is given only to civilians not military member. MOH maybe but not a civilian award I believe.

I also agree with some of the other reviewers that the chapter ended to quickly. Need the rest of the chapter.

Please hurry with it.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 8 years ago
As awesome as always

I have no idea how you keep it up. You just keep writing quality stuff that leaves me wanting more. A great addition to an epic. You're still the man!

calgarycamperscalgarycampersabout 8 years ago
NOW WE HAVE TO WAIT AGAIN!

Oh well, great story! I love the plot, your style and the characters.

The wait is worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sniper, I just Googled it and it appears that HDK is right.

The Presidential Medal of Freedom is an award bestowed by the President of the United States and is—along with the comparable Congressional Gold Medal, bestowed by an act of U.S. Congress—the highest civilian award of the United States. It recognizes those individuals who have made "an especially meritorious contribution to the security or national interests of the United States, world peace, cultural or other significant public or private endeavors".[3] The award is not limited to U.S. citizens and, while it is a civilian award, it can also be awarded to military personnel and worn on the uniform.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great!

As always! Thank You again. I can hardly wait for the next chapter, but I will happily.

OldMarineVet -

Ron Wood

dozendozenabout 8 years ago
Great fairy tale

I have one request. Could you post a list of characters with one or two line descriptions. When the names of some of the lesser characters appear I have trouble remembering who they are. If I could look them up it would help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Always great when another chapter lands!

Thanks HDK, sensational chapter!

The linking to current events always creates a level of realism not usually seen.

As always waiting for the next chapter!!

Thanks for posting on Lit for free, thoroughly enjoy your writing!

C

ManofMithgarManofMithgarabout 8 years ago
Impressed again.

Get the word processor cooking that was one of those endings where you still want to turn the page. Great work, HDK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
BEST STORY EVER

I only wish you were selling these stories as books so I could enjoy them in bigger chunks. I've read thousands of books over the years and really enjoyed most of them, but I've never re-read any of them, until now. I confess, I've already re-read your entire series three times, and enjoy each reading more and more. Thanks for the two new chapters. Oh, and your lazy-ass critics can all go to hell. We've all seen enough people die in our lives; that's why it's so great to simply suspend belief, and thoroughly enjoy the stories, myths, and legends of heroes. Again, thank you. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
loved the curtsy addition

Re-read the curtsy paragraphs several times. It just resonates with me for some reason

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thanks

Thank you for what you give to me, one of your readers. Take your time preparing the next chapter. While I want it tomorrow, take the time you need to continue the excellent story. I feel like I know amd admire the people. I fear you will stop and I will miss my new friends

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
There is no top to go over any more

And the landscape is fraught with cliffs.

fun

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Flawed

Once again this story is flawed.Ms Walker wasn't their English teacher Ashley was.Why would Billy wait seven years to propose to Charlotte..Mr and Mrs Wilson suddenly appear for a chat with Steve with no indication where they came from.Why would Steve ask Jen what she had been doing if he was E mailing her in Australia.Does the author ever check what he as written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
do yall even read bro

Ashley was their English teacher, Miss Walker was their homeroom teacher. Charlotte wanted to graduate from med school before she got engaged and married. Do y'all even read bro. Keep it up hdk. OXIMUS

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
As

As previous this story is full of flaws.Where are the Wilson's staying ,where was Jared,rubbish for Steve to say they don't pay attention to one another.Where did Richard Drake appear from to fly back to Washington with Ashley.?Finally why does Stephanie need an Hooray Henry from England and what ever happened to Cheryl?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
If

If Steve stripped Paula and spanked her,why wasn't it described.I hardly think she would just let him,strip her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
6999 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES