All Comments on 'Lady in Red Pt. 03 Ch. 09'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 234 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That was great! Can’t wait for part 4 .... very well written and great storyline!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story! This is the second time I've read this story. Please hurry and post Saint and Lena's story soon as possible, and thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I have read this story several times and have enjoyed it EVERY time! I would like to suggest that you seriously consider presenting book 4 in two stages, first stage present 1/2 the story even if you are further along then 1/2 and the last stage when you finish the story. I ask this because of my age and health and I would like to have read at least a part of your great stories book 4 before the Lord decides my life is done. Even if you decide not to, I think you are an outstanding author and this is a great story. Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is the most inspiring story of all that I have read on this site I hope all is well with you but please please get us chapter 4

FlagWOWFlagWOWabout 3 years ago

I love this series. I’ve probably read the entire thing about 10 times waiting for Chapter 4. It’s been a year and a half, so I hope the Saint and Lena story comes soon. Thanks for such a terrific story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm starting to feel the next book will never come. I noticed the author posted a couple months back he's still working on it. But over a year and a half. Long time to wait. Hope all is well with the author, but I think I read this story over a dozen times waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i have just re-read this story again....I only hope you continue this story. I am sorry that POS stole your story and sold is to other sites i hope you got that straight...

Brittanyduran86Brittanyduran86almost 3 years ago

534 days since last chapter

MrSpoojerMrSpoojeralmost 3 years ago

This is a great series.. I wish it was moving towards a completion but sadly, I'm not optimistic at this point..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The first 3 books are a very good story well told. Kudos to Harddaysnight. Am looking forward to book 4!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Like many others, I have re-read it several times for”entertainment and inspiration. Please do Book 4. Thank you for this and many other stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please look to some details. Magnetic signs don’t stick to helicopters or Semi’s, their sides are all aluminum or composite. Check distances between cities driving time and flight times for various aircraft. Check airport runways needed and aircraft capabilities. Can the plane carry that many people with that fuel load. It’s easy info to find. It’s distracting to be going along great then a weird sentence show up that disrupts the storylines.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

These stories are fiction.But very true too life,politicians cannot be trusted.Totally entertaining waiting in expectation for part4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i have been there since the beginning,,, damn good story i get lost in!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

has there been anymore in this series? Really enjoyed reading it and would love to continue reading what happens in the future

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Overall I enjoyed this storey. This chapter 3 is far better written than previous chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At this point it's been 20 months. Giving up on seeing a book 4. Lol it's been almost 2 years. Shame he left us hanging like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As a reader of all your posted stories I have enjoyed almost all of them, however I feel we have been left hanging on this story. It has been such a long time I hope you have not been ill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great love story, somewhat wrote itself into a tight spot without going all to pure Sci-FI. Light planes as referred to in Steve’s crash do not carry “flight recorders “ they do carry an ELT emergency locator transmitter. It sends a signal on impact, but it can be manually triggered from the cockpit, or diabled from the ground. Minor point to the story.

xhristianjxhristianjover 2 years ago

Love how Steve 'Alpha Male' ends up being a walking mat for all-powerful Gwen from the very start of this slogfest and to be honest I was just waiting for the Group Sex or cuckold scenes where Gwen did whatever the fuck she wanted and poor little Steve either sat in the corner watching of wearing a gimpsuit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When is the 4th book going to happen???? I think I remember you writing it was going to be around a year. It has been near 2 years. Please post it soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Third time through the series. As someone observed after reading Executive Orders, you finish the book and realise Bill Clinton (now Joe Biden) is still president.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Unbelievable!!

And that’s what makes it so good! The perfect blend of fantasy, reality and inspiration. The story, circumstances and characters entertain us; lift us; let us escape our reality and dream of what might be!

i was reluctant to commit to such a long story at first. Skipped over it a few times before diving in. (REALLY good decision). Not really much work — the story just sucked me along with the flow. Great work by you and Tex.

i have one suggestion/humble request: would you please release a playlist of the band’s songs? They contributed so much to the mind’s-eye images and feel to the stories. Didn’t realize that it would be a cool idea to set up a list to be able to plug into until just a bit ago. i’d bet lots of other fans would like that, as well. (Something for your “spare” time?🙄). Would really appreciate it.

Absolutely looking forward to being “saved” by Lena and Saint in their coming adventures! THANKS

rick

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When is book 4 coming???????.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved the entire series, but I’m done the writer no matter how good he is has left his readers with nothing to look forward to just empty promises of more to come. I have read this series 3 to 4 times and enjoyed them every time. I have checked his site at I suspect 500 times hoping for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've lost count of the times I have read this please at least let your readers know if you have finished with writing or will the wait be worth while?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

HDK ? are you related to TOM CLANCY ?

thanks for sharing , so much fun !

SPARTAN NATION !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

12-25-19! In another month it will have been 2 years and I hope you are getting to the point where the next book is ready. PLEASE!!! have now read your story 7 times.

Rgman0053Rgman0053over 2 years ago

LiR is outstanding! Like all the other comments when will part 4 make an appearance? Are you doing the patreon thing?

Obiowen230Obiowen230over 2 years ago

I loved the story and I'm looking forward to reading the next part of the series soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

where is book 4??????????????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WHERE IS BOOK 4 ??????????????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where is book 4 ????????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Here's my question - where is book 4?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's been a while since this chapter does anyone know what's happening to the author, hope he's okay and just wanted a break.

BobbyBrandtBobbyBrandtover 2 years ago

I'm glad that I didn't discover this series until the first three books were complete. I would have been frustrating to wait as each chapter was published .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looks like this guy just left his readers hanging

oldgraycatoldgraycatover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this series of "Lady in Red" and I am looking forward to Chapter 4. I just wish that this was a true story as we really need a more truthful Congress who works for us and not them selves.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 2 years ago

@anonymous: "Looks like this guy just left his readers hanging"

1) He has announced he's already working on the next book in the series

2) He has already racked up almost 200 submissions (my count - not official)

3) Did Star Wars or Marvel leave their fans "hanging" when one of their movies ended?

The only conclusion I can come to is that either you don't understand the meaning of the phrase "leave them hanging" or your head is so far up your ass that you should consider buying a glass navel so that you can see clearly again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WHERE IS BOOK 4? PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US HANGING........

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Excellent story! I hope the Author (A very good one) will consider writing one more chapter and submit it soon. I spent 4 days reading all 60 something chapters. Couldn't stop but to sleep, lol. I hope Hard Days Knight is in good health and has a future in writing. This story should be written, finished and submitted as a Novel, it is that good! Thank you Sir for a wonderful story. 25 BIG FAT FLUFFY SPARKLING STARS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pls release book 4. Ive read this story 4 times now, hoping that when i get to this point the next chapter will.be available. I, as well as many others would really like to find out how your story ends.

hankstar56hankstar56about 2 years ago

Wow... I could not put it down...I read this off my phone. Many times I woke up when my phone hit my nose.. can't wait ..thank you

LwcbyLwcbyabout 2 years ago

What’s up? It’s been three years or so you’ve posted other stuff after telling us a year. Please update this story!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He has too many other things on his plate, this is the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, wow, wow!!! I read all 3 books ASAP!! Please come back to this and give us a book 4🤞🏼🙏🏼

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have read this story about 7 times now. Each time I have enjoyed it more and more. It has been nearly 2 and 1/2 years since you finished book 3. My health is not very good but I hope to be around to at least the end of this year. I REALLY HOPE YOU CAN and will publish book 4 by that time so I can read it.

Thank you for being a great writer and for writing very good stories.

TassieTykeTassieTykealmost 2 years ago

A real feelgood yarn, credulity stretched but 10/10 for patriotism.

linnearlinnearalmost 2 years ago

THE best series I have read whether it is believable or not. Such a exciting and fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
???

I have decided not to read any of his more recent stories until he continues Lady in Red. If more readers would join and boycott his new stories and thus the views would decrease, maybe that could persuade him to continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

when you read good writing,you don't care about topic.some topics weren't finish and hanging out there.man you one hell of a good writer.give us something too finish this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have read this series a couple of times in the past couple of years and agree with most of the other comments that it is extremely good. I would request that the author continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, I've lost count of the times I have read this story. Please continue.

LindaAnnKLindaAnnKalmost 2 years ago

This is like 10 times I have read this and picked up something new each time.your one year time estimate is a bit off, but the world has been crazy the past 2.5 years. I hope even a partial post is coming and this finds you well.

JRD66JRD66almost 2 years ago

Great story. Hope we see more. Seems doubtful but one can always hope.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As many others have posted, I think this is one of the best stories I've ever read!

I hope this finds you on good health, and hope you will be able to complete and post book 4 soon.

Is there any way you could post a comment giving us some kind of update?

Thanks!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 2 years ago
Just re-read the whole awesome series again!

It was hard to put down this fascinating read even though I knew what was going to happen. Hope to see more before too long!!!!

linnearlinnearalmost 2 years ago

The absolutely best series I have ever read. I read the entire series and started it all over again, TWICE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have read this story several times and enjoyed it each time. I really hope you finish book 4 really, really soon. PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

W.T.F. I read this story about once a year ! Just love it but being a sci/fi lover I feel the best part of this story is yet too come . Please honor your commitment to your faithful fans and write book 4 .

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Wow so many Cuckold Femdom Lovers on here oh well enjoy your Cream Pies 😭😭😭

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Great series

Just finished reading this series for forth time please hurry with next adventure

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Are you going to write part 4 ? Looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have completely enjoyed this story BUT PLEASE finish book 4 soon!

LordkalvenLordkalvenover 1 year ago

When do we get book 4. Please keep this rolling. Rhe story line is awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i would like too know who tried to kill steve and the driver of the plane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ve reread it many times and look forward to the next part ! I know it was stated that the next part would hopefully come out in early 2022 and I am wondering how the timeline is evolving? Great story.. keep it coming !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ve re-read this story several times and am anxiously waiting for the final book!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story ! I've read this four times now hoping to see book four . How about an update for those of us waiting ?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where oh where is book 4???? You had indicated it would be a year or so, but it has been more than 3 YEARS!!!

retread2retread2over 1 year ago

Yet another reread, I seem to pick up something new each time! Hopefully Book 4 is soon ready.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such a great story. I've read this 6vtimes now over the years. I hope the author releases book 4 so that we can all finish reading this exciting tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've read this story several times now and I thought you had stopped writing but I've just found a much more recent story, hopefully you can find time to continue this as it's by far your best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's a shame you didn't finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

FFS, continue with this story please. 3 years since you left this story off and I really want to see where you are going with it. DO NOT fuck with us on this. You have a great story thus far but I am no calling you on your promise to expect more

WindTalker1946WindTalker1946over 1 year ago

Absolutely the best. I check daily for book 4!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An excellent 5-star story. I cannot wait to read book 4. I hope you are not like a lot of writers who do not finish their stories. It as been 3 years since part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have read this story many times and look forward to the next book being put online! I can understand that it is a time consuming process to write book four but can you give me any insight into the release timeframe for part 4 ? Keep up the excellent writing and double check the grammar in the next book !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The first two books, I enjoyed very much but this book, not so much. It seems to me Gwen left the country with no leadership after stopping a world war. I think she could have waited a while for running around the world giving concerts because there was no timetable to start them and she could have did them a couple at a time .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To this point it's a tour de force and then . . . and then? This is not the first extended story I've read that was left hanging. Some didn't even promise to complete. If I see a theme, it's that the story had become so sprawling as to be hard to imagine how to wrap all the strands together. That's not the case here. It's very frustrating. At least drop a note in the bio section, even if it's to say you can't or won't complete it. It's been a real emotional rollercoaster. It's a shame you waste your talent on throw away pieces about cheating wives or worse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful novel of the American Mythos, full of hope. Where is book four?

Shouldn't it have been written by now?

Maybe a path to emerging from these current dark turmoil. Quite an imagination dear author!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 1 year agoAuthor

After over three years from the posting of this final chapter of book three, there are 40,800 views on it. That is not a whole lot of views. A simple story in Loving Wives will often garner me more than that in a few days. I did enjoy writing this story and hope to continue it, but numbers do not lie. Writers seek readers. That is mostly how we determine the value of our work. How many people read what we write? That said, I get more email about this series than all my other works combined, mostly asking when I will post more. but many were also very complimentary comments. Thanks for the interest, everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I just read all three books from start to finish (my work hours have suffered). I’m surprised at how much I’ve enjoyed the themes of love and honor. The slow emergence of the supernatural aspects has been wonderful, not dominating the story, but emerging from it. If the story ends here I can live with it, but I would love to read more and see where it goes. Thanks for writing it and sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I read the complete story several times in the last 3 years. I read what you wrote in comments I understand what your saying, everyone praises your work really means it. I have read a lot of stories that I would never ever consider reading again. So please consider how many comments asking for the ending. You once mentioned you were having a hard time with far out in the future stuff. I would guess that most of your readers could care less if you dropped the super natural plot or what ever it was and just continued what you have completed to a good ending. You are one of the best writers if not the best on this site. Please continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

4th time reading over the last 5 years. Keep checking back and hoping.... Really love the story and hope the next tale will follow soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love it!!!

And I have read this story 3 times....

Thank you sooo much 😊

Ps. When is the next book coming out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent series can't wait for the next

General_OGeneral_Oabout 1 year ago

I have really enjoyed this amazingly written story I look forward to the next part. Thank you for a wonderful read

JRD66JRD66about 1 year ago

We can only hope that one day this story continues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story. Although sometimes the storyline falls short on answering many questions. For example, who were the men that kidnapped Lena? Who else helped the Colonel assassinate the 5 Russian leaders? What led to the recent plane crash near Laramie?

Still enjoyable, but the gaps can be frustrating.

Thank you. I'm looking forward to the next book.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFireabout 1 year ago

Well. I started this on Friday and got to this point on Sunday. It started off like a cute teen romance and I was here for it. It’s still a cute romance and I don’t have anything negative to say really. I DO have to say that it evolved in a rather…interesting way. Curious to see if you’re going to come back and finish it out.

joeoggijoeoggiabout 1 year ago

Bring it back. It’s so over the top and yet so engaging that I could not put it down. As more and more people discover Literotica the more readers you’ll get. I hop you find the inspiration to continue. Many many people loved this story and wish it would continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Read all 3 books twice, can't wait until book 4 is written and posted, I've said it before but I'll say it again.... Lady in Red is up there with Eye in the Sky as leaders, on this site, of terrific escapism. Best wishes and thank you from Tony, Nottingham, UK

DaverRDaverRabout 1 year ago

I hardly comment at all if ever. But this book is absolutely amazing and needs to be completed not left unfinished it is to good for that. Thank you, David R.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please keep going with this story

Rapier875Rapier875about 1 year ago

It's been three and a half years since this chapter was published, we're not going to get Book 4 now, are we ?

A great shame as this series has been brilliant and I've given every chapter 5 Stars.

I lament for the non-appearance of Book 4...........

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Harddaysknight,

Thank you for your story, it has been a pleasure to read all 4 times so far!! I keep hoping if I read through it, book 4 will magically be there as I finish book 3! I have enjoyed all your stories and thank you for taking the time to write and share with everyone.

Rick

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So disappointing to read another great story never completed ! Still I've read what's here four times .

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Part of the challenge here is that, while a single short story in Loving Wives will hit more readers, long form of this nature carries more weight, and in a world of ADHD content consumption, is a harder sell. This is part of the challenge.

For example, I came here specifically to read this upon the advice of a friend. Most of the content on the site holds little interest to me, but *this* does. Like many others, I circle back every few months to see if any thing gets added, but fully respect that authors comments that it is about seeking readers. Unfortunately, this is not overtly erotica, and as we know from the world at large, short form erotica FAR outsells, and garners far more attention and eyeballs than long form novels ( or movies, if you look a the porn versus movie industry )

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I've read this series several times and have always been delighted with it. It saddened me that you will not finish the series. Maybe one day I will be looking and book 4 will be there. 🙂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories