All Comments on 'Lady in Red Pt. 03 Ch. 09'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 231 Comments
zilla07zilla07over 4 years ago
Awesome book

you are easily among the best writer's in this site along side Tefler, Novusanimus and Finalstand

till next time 💪💪💪👏👏👏👏👍👍👌👌👌🎩🎩

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks

Thank You... Thank You... Thank You.. I am posting before reading.. it is a great Christmas Gift.. Thank You again

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank You

This story has been so much fun to read and reread. You are a gifted storyteller. I know it is escapism but isn't that the point?

Again thank you. I do hope we both make it to read your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Question

Is Lancer related to Pelosi?

Wildone101Wildone101over 4 years ago
Merry Christmas

Thank you so much for this wonderful Christmas present. I'd pretty much written this off as unfinished since there was nothing new for over a year. So glad I was wrong. Happy holidays to all.

rockytop2krockytop2kover 4 years ago
What an unexpected Christmas gift!

Thank you HDK! I am so glad to see LIR resume! Truly an unexpected gift underneath the Christmas tree. In these very trying times LIR is truly a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

Thank you very much for all the chapters. What a great story.

The sci/fi twist should be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A great Christmas gift

I was thrilled to find this chapter on Christmas morning. I look forward to the seeing what comes next. Please keep up the great writting

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks

Great series thanks for all your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you

I was holding out hope that the series wasn't finished. Such a great Christmas present. Now I'll need to control my anticipation till LIR Book 4 appears.

ObxBeachBallsObxBeachBallsover 4 years ago
As always

Another fantastic book in this series. I greatly look forward to the next chapter in in this great story of hope. I have enjoyed all of your other stories as well. Thanks

Fredred55Fredred55over 4 years ago
Thanks

Thank you for a great Christmas gift.

I’ve looked forward to each and every chapter. I know it takes a lot of effort to keep it up to a high level through the years. You’ve done an incredible job!

I look forward to chapter 4 even if it takes a year.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
thank you for a GREAT XMASS GIFT

enjoy all your stories . read a few a couple of times . THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Merry Christmas to us from a Great storyteller

Thank you so much I really love this story and look forward to part 4 . I wish you would continue part 3 thank you so much. your grateful reader PCJ

calgarycamperscalgarycampersover 4 years ago
Fabulous

This was a nice ending and a great lead in to Book 4.

Thank you for sharing?

jdm19612jdm19612over 4 years ago
Amazing!

I first read Lady in Red three years ago and really enjoyed it. Since then I have gone back and reread it a couple of times. And I can’t tell you how excited I was to see a new addition. It was wonderful and I would say well worth the wait, but I hope not to have to wait for the next installment!

Outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks.

I was so happy to see the next chapter although sad to see the end of book 3.

arrowglassarrowglassover 4 years ago
Just plain AWESOME!!!!!!!

I have so enjoyed...savored...been entertained by this series! Your talent and imagination have enthralled many of us. Thanks so much for what you have given us and I am really looking forward to what is coming!!! Just sorry about the wait.

mithanialmithanialover 4 years ago

Another amazing story. Looking forward to more in this story line!! Tk think it all started so simply to get to this point. WOW!!

But another year plus.. Noooooo. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Once again you have captivated us!

Thank you so much for this series and I can not wait to read the further adventures of this awesome family!

getxgetxover 4 years ago
Thank you for this Christmas present

I am encouraged by your talking about continuing this story.

lonecatALlonecatALover 4 years ago
Timing is Everything...

I am so appreciative of the XMAS gift waiting for us yesterday, another great chapter to the LIR Sage. Also, for me, timing is everything since, as I commented last week I had just decided to try the "Lady In Red" books (after rereading and enjoying the "In My Life" chapters for probably the 5th time and and found LIR just as enjoyable). In fact, I read thru the entire LIR series twice (back-to-back) to pick up nuances that I may have missed the first time thru. For me, the timing really worked out since I ended up only having to wait a week to receive your wrap up Book 3 and your positioning for a Book 4.

Really grateful for the heads up on the timing/game plan for the next book and really looking forward the next chapter of LIR -- You Are Awesome...

chip812chip812over 4 years ago
Such an awesome adventure!

Thank you so much for our Christmas present! I had just read through the entire saga (for about the sixth time) and only finished on the 22nd. I wondered, at the time, if I should beg (not too proud to beg) for another chapter only to be gifted with this final entry to chapter 3. A year is a long time to wait, but I'm more than willing and will have probably read through it again 2 or 3 more times. Keep up the awesome work! And I'll be checking every day anyway; just in case...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
THANKS

What a wonderful Christmas present for your readers! Hate to see this book end, but I understand that you need to get the next one moving. I've really enjoyed this series of stories. Keep up the good story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
world of peace coming in the future

This is the only one of your stories I have read but you pose some very interesting events for the future generations. If only the world had such a Warrior?

SawbSawbover 4 years ago
Awesome

This has been the best story on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WoW WoW WoW

Thanks. Keep writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not the first time..

HDK has dropped such an awesome Christmas present as another chapter in this amazing story.

Thank you for pushing through and continuing with the Lady In Red!

As always we are so appreciative that you share your time and your writing on Lit for free!

Thank you.

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
By far the best Christmas present I received this year.

!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks ...

My most sincere Thanks to you, your family, your editor and to/for anyone else who has helped you ... both in your writing and in your general living.

My sense is that I probably will not be reading your next Book, given my health. Regrettable: real.

I am, however, truly happy for those who will get that blessing into their lives!

The fantasy worlds you create, build and maintain are a legacy to be envied by many; to be treasured by yourself and those who aid you.

Again, my profound "thank you" for providing such great positive entertainment and emotional uplift - as well as just plain reading enjoyment.

Craig

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Love this story! I have read everything that you have posted here and have enjoyed every one of them. Please keep up the good work.

Wh00sherWh00sherover 4 years ago

This was one of my absolute favourite stories on here.

The last few chapters have taken it in a new direction, it gets more unbelievable each time, ex US president becomes Russia president. The whole 'my Queen' and 'warrior' just seems completely over the top.

It popped up as a new submission and I eagerly read it, but the more I did, the sadder I felt.

HDK posts so much brilliant stuff, but for me, LIR is now no longer a favourite. Sorry 😔

Storm113Storm113over 4 years ago
Thank you!

I truly appreciate the time and effort you put into this. I have read it several times and enjoyed it more each time. THANK YOU!!!

BILLPADGETTBILLPADGETTover 4 years ago
Great Book

I have really enjoyed reading all three books and await your next book .

arrowglassarrowglassover 4 years ago
I just had to comment further!

The "reality" of this series has been exciting and intriguing! The characters have been one of a kind! I look forward to the same creativity in Book 4!!!

rapperbsrapperbsover 4 years ago
What a great story

I was pleasantly surprised when I noticed you had posted another LIR chapter. Your story telling is amazing. Since you are in my favorites, I will be watching for the next book in this series to be posted. This story is captivating. I’m looking forward to what happens next!

Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

A brilliant story way beyond just five stars. Hope I'm around long enough to read all of the next story.

Nuc101Nuc101over 4 years ago
Thank You

I honestly thought you had left us hanging. I apologize for the bad thoughts. Another excellent story and I look forward to reading the future books.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks for the ride

Hard to wait a year but thanks for the ending of book 3. Can’t wait for the rest!

drycreeksdrycreeksover 4 years ago
Please

OMG please dont make me wait a year for more. I think u should let us have it as u write it. Write a chapter n send it. This story has been AWESOME lover every bit. Thanks for such great reading. Best Regards waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What

What happened to Steve's grandparents?.Also this wasn't worth thirteen months of waiting and by the sound of the next installment preview,that won't be worth waiting for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
thank you for your time

great writers stand above the rest.great writing draw people too the story. whatever you write I will want too read it.dav

mikecflmikecflover 4 years ago
To HDK

First, I really enjoyed the new chapter. That said this part of the story doesn't seem to be finished. From a comment you left before the next storyline is Saint and Lena without Gwen and Steve nor I assume any family. I know you are the author but it seems Lancer should be brought down ( because I think he tried to kill Steve, Saint and Lena's mom if I'm remembering right ) and Steve said he would make him pay for attacking Gwen. There is also the storyline of whether or not Gwen becomes President again or not. I know you could address these points in a minor way when you post the first chapter of Saint and Lena but considering the fans you have of Gwen and Steve that they should have a more fleshed out and satisfying ending to their reign so to speak. Like I said, your the author, I'm just a fan who wants a little more of Steve and Gwen's story so it feels like it has a conclusion fitting for them. Anyway thank you for a wonderful story that I have read 4 times waiting for this last chapter. Good luck and no writers block whether you add on to this or go on to Saint and Lena and yes I know you stated It would be a year before the next chapter post. So, Thank You HDK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for finally finishing this last Chapter. I read your entire story to get to the end with Chapter 8 and not a finish. A great story, I look forward to the future story

Definitely a 5 star story

lusteroticlusteroticover 4 years ago

What an amazing story series. I can't tell you if there were any spelling or grammar mistakes I was simply enjoying a story which was as they say a page turner. Looking forward to Book 4 and thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOW

Complete story not 5* but 7*. A really good fictional story. I did not want to stop reading. Please let us know about the life of the group before you jump to far in the future. I want to hear how congress fairs out, it is so much like BS one we have now. Absolutely love this style of your writing. Keep up the excellent work.

teedeedubteedeedubover 4 years ago
WOW squared

I have really enjoyed this entire story and can't wait for the next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks for great saga.

I just finished reading 'Lady in Red' for the 2nd time when you posted the latest chapter. Enjoyed it greatly. Your flare for humor is fantastic. Particularly Charlotte and Kate. Can't wait for your next series. Keep it coming.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 4 years agoAuthor
The next book will

begin with Gwen and Steve preparing for future events. It will have more sci/fi type situations without being too much, at least not until Saint and Lena are adults and represent their world in a winner take all quest.

I kept the first three books mostly real, (Yeah, I know, right?) but book four will go in a different direction, sci/fi, which I have never before attempted. I like the challenge. It will not be rocket ships and ray guns, but two young lovers battling strange creatures and beings. Thanks to everyone who read the story thus far and appreciates the strength, and the character, of Gwen and Steve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
FANTASTIC STORY

thanks for the finish of book 3. I hope in the start of book 4 you tell about the results of elections to rid Washington of the fools..esp that crazy sen that wants to be president.......keep up the GREAT WORK.... all your stories are wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awaiting with bated breath for the start of your next Series.

I have re-read all through Lady in Red once more, and for a 75 year old male, I have enjoyed every word, and really looking forward to the follow up.

Many thanks for your writing, and very well done for a very active brain box.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Truly a dreamweaver for dreamers everywhere

It's been a long time coming, but so pleased that HDK has not forgotten his many fans by continuing LinR. ...and if it takes a year or two for part 4, we'll be here, waiting. Thanks so much. Tony, Nottingham, England

g912493g912493over 4 years ago
Thank You

The end of chapter 3 was as good as the beginning of chapter 1. I have been along for the ride all 7 years. As all have said, great story and I have enjoyed every minute of it. I'm also glad you warned us it could take a long time for chapter 4. Stops the fears of abandonment. Thanks

Virgo6Virgo6over 4 years ago
Incredible

People , doing incredible things. Hard to go wrong with that combination. Very entertaining. 5’s

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars are not enough

Having read the new chapter and chapter 8 again. I find it difficult to only give you 5 stars as a work of erotic fiction/ science fiction I don't think 5 Stars are enough

Hopefully with the new story, it won't be as long before we get something new to read

Carry on the excellent work

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Absurd

We have traveled from the absurd at the start to the ridiculous we have reached with the latest junk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
HDK’s Own Words

This story is for entertainment and inspiration! It’s not reality TV (thank god)! Sit back, relax, and enjoy. And if a few sharks get jumped, they won’t be harmed at all.

Bebop3Bebop3about 4 years ago

Anonymous of 2/5/20

"Absurd"

This is the 65th chapter of HDK's opus magnum. You're complaining at this point? Is this chapter the one where things turned to "junk"? Or was it chapter 64, 63, 62, etc.?

Is someone compelling you to read? Do you have some nefarious psychopath sitting with you in your mom's basement with a gun at your head forcing you to trudge through chapter after chapter?

Here's a suggestion: Don't like a free story on a free site? Stop reading.

myassisdraginmyassisdraginabout 4 years ago
Bebop 3...

Well said, have you noticed that nearly all who put down authors are anonymous???

HDK, glad to hear the story is going to continue. I was worked for a while that something happened to you and the story was not going to be finished.

Keep up the good work....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
HDK. !!!

Thank you so much. Please do not ever disparage yourself again. Time is the most precious thing we have and you have given so much of yours to us all. Life happens. I look forward to book 4. Please take care

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Five stars.

Please keep writing. Panther fan.

myassisdraginmyassisdraginabout 4 years ago
Glad

Happy you are continuing the series, I was begging to worry that something serious had happened to you. PLEASE keep the updates coming as fast as possible...

Myassisdragin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
(Im)patiently waiting!

I have greatly enjoyed reading your story so far! I understand you wanting to wait to post part 4 until it is complete. Just know that many of us will be going crazy waiting!

eilidhsdarkmachineeilidhsdarkmachineabout 4 years ago
Keep it up!!

Glad your back and looking forward to Saint and Lena saving the world.

Take care and look after you and yours

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Favorite Story

Can’t wait to read Book 4

Wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I've read this whole story more than a few times I think there's so much more to come before their children take over the story, like how she becomes president for two full terms and so much more. Please don't keep your admirers waiting to much longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just finished binge reading this wonderful story. I laughed and I cried. Thank you for the character development and plot lines

Oops said it all in the subject

RGRollRGRollabout 4 years ago
INTERESTING

As another commented I binge read the whole thing took me a couple of weeks cause i had to go to hospital for 4 days. Proud I made it back to finish book 3. Like others I have laughed and cried in places but enjoyed it all. You have a great imagination and talent for story telling, thank you. I am old so would appreciate you not taking to long with book 4 I want to read it before I pass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Year

A year to produce this crap.In that time the likes of Patterson,Donnelly,King ,Child and Baldacci have all written at least two books.Having sunk to the bottom,there really is no need to write any more of this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Anonymous the only crap being written is yours

I have read this complete story twice and it still held my interest. Please get the next book out soon. I really enjoyed your writing and your thought process.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thanks again!

Always come back and read this from beginning to end every couple of months...it's just that good a story. Also pick up something new to smile about.

Thank you HDK for continuing to share your writing with us on Lit for free.

I've seen other stories drop from time to time since Chapter 3 finished and they to are sensational!

C

g912493g912493about 4 years ago
Surprised Statement in your BIO

I just read a statement in your Bio that some readers are trying to discourage you from posting more stories in 2020.

DO NOT BELIEVE THEM !!!!!

Your fans and readers would love to see you post more stories. Those trying to discourage you are the typical malcontents and trolls. You have been posting here for 16 yrs, I have followed you from just before you started LiR. Please continue to post your terrific stories.

MillDrewMillDrewabout 4 years ago
Love The Lady in Red !

I absolutely loves this series ... and cant wait for Book 4.

I have read your series start to end numerous times, and was pleasantly surprised to find the latest end chapter for Book 3.

Coincidentally I'm also a big Science fiction nut, so will wait with baited breath for your next installment, and especially glad you haven't let the naysayers get the better of you.

You truly are a Warrior in story and in life.

Old_CrowOld_Crowalmost 4 years ago
5 well deserved STARS

I have looked forward to each new installment this story for years now. I have given every chapter a well deserved 5-Stars. If I could write even 1/10 as good as you, I would want to continue Steve & Gwen’s story through the next election and series of world crisis’s -but alas I can’t. I’m definitely not ready for their story to end. I hope in writing Saint and Lena’s story you include copious amounts of background about their parents and how the kids were prepared for the future -in the vein of Lady in Red.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Unbelievable

What a load of unbelievable and flawed crap.Readers praising this nonsense should stick to comics.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I read yout LiR about 5 times

It is so beautiful and encouraging. Please don't stop writing

NightReadNightReadalmost 4 years ago

I’ve really enjoyed this story. 5 Stars! I agree 100% with everything Old_Crow has stated below.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great series looking for the ending

I too have read this series many times. There are numerous editing and grammatical errors, but the flow of the story outweighs that detriment. I know that it has been several years, but I eagerly await the finale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
hope I last

really hoping for another chapter. am 83 now so have limited time

CyberspyCyberspyalmost 4 years ago
continue until the end

we are waiting for the next story

getxgetxalmost 4 years ago
Great story

need more pls

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Part 4

Waiting on part 4 promised in March

Grange_57Grange_57almost 4 years ago
Enthralled

By chance, I came across the last chapter of this enthralling story and just had to go back to the beginning and follow each and every one of this great read. This epic saga needs to be completed and I very much look forward to the exciting conclusion once it hits this site.

Please don't make us wait too much longer. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really enjoyed all the effort

Your attention to detail is extremely well.. sometimes a little repetitive but I understand what you intended to convey. No doubt you’ve done your research on several areas to make it as realistic as possible. I look forward to reading more.

bob4300sbob4300sover 3 years ago
I loved it

Truly a fantastic piece of work, should be a hardcover book.

For the I-wanna-know’s of us, I hope the next chapter will have an explanation of what happened to the plane and pilot.

Thank you very very very much for all the time you put into this, as well as the opportunity to be allowed to read it. Your writing is superb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What an AWESOME story. Because of all the sex teasing, it needs to be in erotica. However, it's in a Heinlein quality equivalent to "Stranger in a Strange Land." Eagerly awaiting Saint's and Lena's growth and adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant

This was excellent. Very much looking forward to book 4!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Book 4

Hoping book 4 is close to being completed. Maybe posted in time to provide a silver lining to this dumpster fire of a year? It would make a wonderful holiday gift to your loyal readers. The emotionional rollercoaster your writing inflicts is amazing for a story posted to literotica. Laughter, tears, anger, pride and hope. Your story is an amazing escape from reality. This was my 3rd read all the way through. Thank you for sharing your talent and ignoring or tolerating the negativity. Looking forward to you contiuing this amazing tale.

g912493g912493over 3 years ago
Just Checking..

... I like many of your other fans are waiting impatiently for Book 4.... No pressure... I have noticed a big turnaround in comments. I read some Anom comments all complimentary that's a change, but a good one. Thank You.....

Ironman52Ironman52over 3 years ago

Wow Just Wow. I can't wait for Part 4! A wonderful Social-Political fiction-fairy-tail.

A few nits the timeline was confusing at times and stories not edited by Tex could have used a little more proofing :)

You worked very hard on this an it shows!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I think this is the fourth time reading this story, is the author still writing? I'd love to be able to read more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow

This is the 2nd time i have read this story and it is fantastic. When will the 4th book be available

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amazing

This is the 3rd or 4th time I've read this entire storyline front to back. I can't wait to read book 4. If this ever comes out in hardcover, I'll buy it in a heartbeat. Sorry about being anonymous. I seem to have forgotten my log-in info.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 3 years ago

Chapter 4? Don’t think so. It’s been 14 months since the last release and then it was months and months between the releases before that one. Considering 2020 and it’s limitations it should have lent itself to writers as that’s a pretty solo experience. So if nothing else the author Luke have been going to work as normal and then had a massive excess of time due to COVID and wouldn’t be going to the pub after work.

With all that, no new chapters, not even one, so I think it’s dead. Seriously though it’s difficult to write basically open ended stories like this one. Where does it stop? It’s a political thriller with a bit of mild everyday sex thrown in. Then the author committed himself to a Scfi invasion political thriller with a world that would be highly sceptical of Saint and Lena and that bond that was admitted to. With the Queen and then Goddess and now ESP the general public would call then quacks and the politicians would call them criminal fraudsters and the fringe would worship them as gods.

Write that story! Fuck. That’s why I think it’s abandoned and also abandoned at a point of relative normality .

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 3 years agoAuthor

Jackspeed made some good points. This story has become a challenge to write. My vision is clear to me, but the words and actions have been difficult to master for the sci-fi part. I am in uncharted territory and it is taking me more effort and time than I expected. I am working on it, however. Thanks for the patience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Love it!

4th time I've read story and i like it more each time.

Harddaysknight has his work cut out for him...can't wait for book 4 !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Chapter 4?

Please advise when will chapter 4 be published as it has been so long since the end of chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
what cause the plane crash

who did it.a lot of holes.

WretchedWretchedabout 3 years ago

I love these stories. They are excellent and well written. I've read them twice and look forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I hope you carry on with part 4 it's a Great story and need a good ending all 5's

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories