All Comments on 'Lady in the Rain'

by darkoverlord6

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

One of the best reads in along while .Hope you can write a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Made me smile

Not the sexiest story on LIT, but I liked it. One thing, tho....people need to stop using fruit when describing breasts. “Navel oranges just evokes an image of a baseball at the bottom of a tube sock! Use the lettering system.....”perfectly shaped C-cup tits”

Good story.

jetpacksamjetpacksamabout 5 years ago
This was great.

More please.

This has possibilities.

Maybe slow the pace down?

bimmusa02138bimmusa02138about 5 years ago
A nice guy wins one !

Loved this story. And the surprise of Peter getting into the wetness of the C.E.O.'s wife. And she owned the company? Nice twist.

***** Stars.

NewnotsureNewnotsureabout 5 years ago
Yes this very good

This story line can run for some time, so much to explore. Please add a few more chapters

nobo1961nobo1961about 5 years ago

Great story nice ending

If there is a part two then I think Mr Clark should have to work under Peter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
High Mark

The author gets a high mark from me because:

1. He knows way more about English grammar than the average writer on this site

2. Peter did not have a ten inch cock as thick as his arm

3. Ruth did not have 44DD boobs

4. Although the events are not probable they are at least plausible.

Will somebody please explain to all authors that no body fluid or body part can be warmer than the general body temperature of the person concerned and that the testicles remain passive throughout the procedure (apart from manufacturing semen) and that the pumping/squirting is done by the prostate gland. I'm not really accusing darkoverlord of the latter crime but I seem to recollect that Peter at one stage felt the heat from Ruth's nether region when his face was close to it.

But altogether, Well Done!C

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
Great Storytelling And A Fun Read*****

Very entertaining story, Thanks for sharing.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 5 years ago
Yay

More, please. Great characters. I would love to see some of the peripheral characters re-enter the story. The girlfriend, the dad, etc. If not, then thanks. Sweet story. *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another winner from DO6!

There should be a Chapter 2, to allow Peter to become Ruth's "trophy husband".

swfb70swfb70about 5 years ago
loved it

great read thanks

devildog0302devildog0302about 5 years ago
Nice job

There is definitely subject matter for more chapters and there seems to be other readers with the same opinion. Well thought out and well written.

darkoverlord6darkoverlord6about 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks for all the positive feedback! It always makes my day when I see something I've written resonate with so many folks.

The good news for those that asked is, although I had originally planned for this story to be a one off, so many people have asked for more that I started writing a second chapter today. It's coming along very nicely, and I expect to have it up next week.

So hang on to see what happens with Peter and Ruth next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved it!

Great, balanced story! Very good work!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Nice story

Looking forward to more of your writing.

Richie4110Richie4110about 5 years ago
The ultimate fantasy

Well done for a story that every reader can relate to in their dreams. Loved it and look forward to reading it again when needing an emotional pick me up.

Thanks for sharing.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 5 years ago
Really enjoyed this one!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sometime this happens in real life.

Very good. Please keep writing. And thank you.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Enchanting

That was a very romantic and special story. I only wish he would have seen what his dad had to say about his promotion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Beautiful story! Awesome job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Minor Mods

The company situation was a little odd but otherwise well crafted.

Firmhands5Firmhands5about 5 years ago
Comfort is available

When one is least looking for it! So complete in this story - Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yes!

Dearest darkoverlord,

I'm beyond happy. There's another chapter waiting in the wings! Yay!!!!

GG

CowboyRickCowboyRickalmost 5 years ago
FANTASTIC

Two words.

MORE MORE

Ricky

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Kinda goofy story, but still 5 stars

I love your writing Author, but they all seem unfinished...

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
A little rain never hurt anyone.

Unless you were "Old Man Hathaway" lol. Great story and told in an easy to read way. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent!!!

This was an excellent story and very well written! Probably one of the top 5 I've read on literotica! I'll be sure to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Read

I have read quite a bit of your work and..... I will be reading quite a bit more!

Kpick96205Kpick96205almost 4 years ago

Loved the Story

I loved this story. You are a great writer. Keep up the great work. I look forward to reading more of your stuff. Again keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice touch with the little twist

Loved the way you crafted the story. This was erotic and not the usual slam bang. Keep writing.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Decent

Decent story,would have liked to know what happened next.

TomorrowTodayTomorrowTodayover 3 years ago

Absolutely lovely! More of these two please. Romance and lust are a great combination

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 3 years ago
Loved the story, 5 stars

Enjoyed the characters and dialog. Somehow the age differences don’t add up. Moreover, the word is palpable not palatable.

golfbum13golfbum13over 2 years ago

Excellent, congratulations to the author.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Lovely story. Quite a difference in ages but you made it work well.

TomorrowTodayTomorrowTodayalmost 2 years ago

Every time I reread this that ending lands perfectly.

rayironyrayironyalmost 2 years ago
I skipped over your stories before because of youre nom-de plume

That was a mistake.

Blueman5410Blueman5410over 1 year ago

I love a happy ending in more ways than one! Thanks for a great read. However I KNOW this is a fantasy...usually there is a saying that I am familiar with that is more realistic........"IF you marry a rich woman, prepare to work hard for the money"....lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

😍 5 star story

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG12 months ago

This is just the kind of story I like to read, in my perusing of the offerings on Literotica. It is sweet, with the dramatic underpinnings of "office drama", and that oh so luscious attraction that happens between a woman and a man when they first meet and know they are meant to be!!

Ruth and Peter are a lovely couple; he is SO GOOD TO HER, encouraging her to be who she really is (and always has been!). I had the 'so strange' feeling that she was going to be someone important, somehow/someway...and when Ruth said she had to be at "some corporate function" with her husband...there it was...the opportunity for both to be surprised.

That Ruth actually OWNS majority stock in the company...THAT IS TOO MUCH...in a good way...and that "Richard" got the boot like that was his own doing...probably deserved sooner than later...🫢🤨...good riddance.

Peter...now, he has a career start, due to an influential sponsor...yet, they are going to make a go of the spark...Part 2, here I come...gotta see how this goes.

Five**5**Stars...for what most certainly is one of my favorite stories...💥💥💥💥💥💯⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

fredbrownfredbrown6 months ago

Heck yeah I like it, it's a five to me but maybe not something that could happen to us mokes down on the bottom.

Lee2012Lee20123 months ago

Fooled the shit outta me!!!! Thought I was reading an erotic story that pfffft, became chick story. Ya know, Overlord? I fully expected a submission of Science Fiction with ‘Ruth’ actually being a Greek Goddess in an escape to ravage some nerdy dude. Well, I’m somewhat by of s nerdy dude… old…40 years of Software Engineering, but nothing like this. Outstanding, my friend , 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdarkoverlord6@darkoverlord6
New Writer with interest in Science Fiction , Fantasy, and Horror genres. Grew up on Godzilla and Ultraman back in the Seventies. I guess Im kind of a nerd, love Star Trek, Star Wars, Doctor Who, and watching classic 1950's sci fi movies. Got into writing on Literotica as a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES