Lady-in-waiting

Story Info
Odette's first day as the Princess's lady-in-waiting.
4.4k words
4.78
19.2k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bifaerie
bifaerie
19 Followers

**my first attempt at erotica, please be kind**

I've lived in the castle for my entire life, but today is the first day that I've felt nervous in years. I've worked nearly everywhere a maid can in the castle: kitchen, housecleaning, laundry, and so on. But today I have been promoted to one of the highest positions possible: the princess's lady-in-waiting.

The princess and her companion are seldom spotted around the castle, but wherever the princess goes, her lady closely follows. The last maid of the position was recently granted freedom by the princess herself after years of loyalty, leaving the position vacant. The following day, the princess called upon all female staff to the great hall. As all of us anxiously stood in a line before her, she silently passed each of us with a scrutinizing look. I still remember the moment she stopped in front of me, a gleam in her eye as she raked her eyes over my body. She is a few inches shorter than me, yet more intimidating than any woman I have ever encountered. Suddenly, the clothes on my body felt all too tight as all of the blood in my body rushed to my face, which seemed to please her as a smirk took over her own.

"This one?" She called over her shoulder to the head staff, never breaking eye contact with me.

"This is Odette, one of our finest staff," he responded.

"Excellent." She turned away from me. I finally exhaled the breath I'd been holding. "She shall receive the promotion."

It wasn't until afterwards that I knew what promotion she was speaking of.

***

I caught a group of maids giggling as I made my way up the stairs, out of the servant's quarters.

"Is something funny?" I asked.

They all looked at each other with sly smiles before one of them, Christine, turned back to me. "Do you know about all of the duties of the princess's servant?"

"Of course."

Because I did. Serving meals, helping the princess dress and bathe, accompanying her on walks or excursions, and any other matter she may need assistance with. I didn't know what they found so amusing about it.

Christine smirked at me and tucked a piece of her long, blonde hair behind her ear. "Right.," she said. "Well, have fun."

I continued my trek up the stairs and ignored the whispering and giggling women behind me.

***

I reach the door to the Princess's chambers at 7 am to deliver her morning tea. I knock softly before cracking open the door. "Princess?"

"Come in," a sleepy voice answers with a yawn.

I open the door to find her sprawled out in her large bed with sunlight shining in through lace curtains. She smiles up at me, long black hair spread out around her, looking every bit as beautiful as you'd expect a princess to be. Suddenly my stomach tightens and I feel even more anxious than I did before.

"Good morning, your highness," I curtsey. "I'm here with your morning tea."

She sits up then, still smiling at me. I have to keep my eyes from wandering down to her chest, which her nightgown does little to conceal as the material droops, showing off her ample cleavage and the soft, olive skin of her breasts. I swallow.

"Good morning, Odette. You can place the tray on my nightstand. Please, have a seat."

I do. I'm surprised she remembers my name.

"You don't need to be so formal with me when we're alone. We're going to be spending a lot of time together, and I'm really looking forward to getting to know you."

"Yes, your highness." I feel a blush come to my cheeks. "I am looking forward to it as well. Thank you for this promotion."

She goes to pick up her tea and takes a sip, her eyes filled with mirth. I wait in silence for her to put it back down.

"You won't be sleeping in the servant's quarters anymore. I have a suite attached to this room that you will be staying in, so that I may easily call you whenever your presence is required. We will have tea and breakfast at this time every morning, followed by reading time. Then I will need your assistance in bathing and getting dressed." She stops suddenly, looking at me with curiosity.

"Have you already been informed of the details of your duties as my primary maid?" She asks.

"I only assumed," I tell her honestly. She looks slightly surprised. "I'm not one for gossip and I tend to mind my own matters. Is there something else I should know? I'm sure that I am fully capable of serving you adequately, miss."

"I'm sure you are." Her smirk returns. "Well, you'll learn as we go along. I want you to be comfortable in this position. My last companion stayed by my side for three years, and we had wonderful times together," she sighs, and I'm shocked by the implication of their closeness. "After such excellent work, she deserved to be rewarded, which is why I permitted her freedom and a generous salary. I hope that one day I may offer the same to you."

My heart jumps in my chest at the possibility, but I will not allow myself to get caught up such fantasies or assume my worthiness for such gratuity.

"That's exceptionally kind of you, princess."

"Yes, well. After morning activities, I like to walk the grounds if the weather permits. Lunch will follow, then any important meetings I have scheduled. I may also spend time enjoying hobbies such as drawing, enjoying music, or embroidery. Lastly dinner, and then evenings will vary."

After the princess finishes her tea, she sits at the window to read for an hour while I gather my things to move into the servant's suite. The room is much smaller than the Princess's, yet much bigger than anything I'd ever expected to find myself in. Everything is soft and light, and the large window looks down upon the gardens.

"Odette!" The Princess calls in a sing-song voice and I quickly hurry back into her room.

"Yes, your highness?"

"I'll need to bathe now. Please head to the royal baths and prepare for me. I'll be there shortly."

***

The royal baths are one of the only rooms in the castle I've never been permitted to enter, and they're beautiful. The room is a large greenhouse filled with light and plants filling the room. There are a few small baths, with the largest in the center. A large fountain statue of a naked woman holding a vase spills water into it. I imagine that at least six people could fit comfortably inside of the small pool.

I order some servants to assist me in heating the bath by bringing in coal to burn beneath the tub. Right when the water is warm enough to fetch the Princess, she enters the room herself.

"Princess, I was just about to retrieve you. Your bath is ready."

"Thank you, Odette." She smiles calmly at me and delicately tests the water with her hand. "This will be perfect."

She turns to me, holding her arms up expectedly. I'm suddenly reminded that I'm actually going to undress and bathe another woman for the first time. The idea of seeing the Princess in such a vulnerable state leaves me flustered with shaking hands as I reach for the bottom of her gown. I lift it slowly off of her, revealing inch by inch of her smooth, tan skin. I'm unable to stop the quick intake of breath when I reveal her soft mound of dark hair just inches from my face. I continue, taking in every curve of her wide hips and soft belly, thinking of how I'll be bathing this body in only a few moments. I feel a tingling warmth ignite between my legs as I finally pull the gown above her sweet, hanging breasts, looking as full as I'd expected them to when I'd caught a glimpse of them this morning. At their tips, her small, dark nipples sit perfectly round and hard.

As I finally take the gown fully off of her body, the Princess smiles at me. I try to conceal my reaction, trying to not reveal how flustered the sight of her naked body is making me. I don't wish to make her uncomfortable in any way, and I know she trusts me to behave professionally.

"Let's get you in, then," I say, offering my hand to help her up the steps and into the bath. As she settles in the warm water, she lets out a long sigh. Her head rested back on the edge, arms out, water sitting just above her nipples, she is the image of beauty.

Rolling up my sleeves, I sit on the stool beside the tub and gather water in a pitcher. She closes her eyes contentedly as I slowly pour the warm liquid on her hair, and I can't help but watch the drops that travel down her back and disappear into the water.

"There should be soap over there," she gestures toward the other end of the pool. I get up to grab it, but frown when I realize how wet my apron and dress have already gotten. I only own one other dress, and now I'll have to walk around in a damp one all day.

"You can take off your dress to let it dry. I don't want you getting all wet," the Princess seems to read my mind.

I would prefer to stay dressed, but she's right, and I don't want to get more wet than I already am. I return to her side, nervously removing my apron and then lifting my dress above my head, standing only in my thin chemise. She smiles up at me as I sit once again, pouring soap into my hands to scrub into her hair. My hands delicately massage her scalp as the soap bubbles. I then rinse it with another vase of water.

"Oh, I'll grab the body soap," the Princess breaks the silence, and I'm stunned as she stands up, revealing her plump ass dripping before my own eyes. I can't help but admire the soft jiggling of it while she sways over to the other end. A small gasp escapes me when she leans down to grab the soap, her pretty vulva fully exposed, droplets traveling over the curve of her ass and down her thick thighs. I probably look shocked when she looks over her shoulder at me with a sheepish smile.

"Sorry," she says, getting up and turning around, providing me with the view of her breasts once again as she returns to me. I can't take my eyes away from them. "I've gotten used to others seeing me naked, but I suppose you aren't fully comfortable with it yet."

I have seen other maids naked as we bathe, but I usually stick to one corner and avoid any eye contact. Now, however, I have nothing to do but admire the woman before me.

"It's okay, miss," I assure her. "You just surprised me with your confidence. I'm glad you already feel so comfortable with me."

"I want you to feel comfortable too," she says softly. I watch her eyes travel down my damp chemise to my breasts, and I know my nipples must be showing through. My face somehow gets hotter.

"Thank you, princess. Let's finish getting you cleaned up then."

She turns back against the edge of the bath as I lather soap and begin rubbing it up and down her arms. The only sound is the quiet flow of the fountain into the bath. Once I finish rubbing her shoulders and the top of her back, I freeze with uncertainty.

"Don't be nervous," she says sweetly. "Just clean them."

I realize then that she's referring to her breasts, as she gestures down at the two large orbs, squeezed up between her arms. I swallow as I return to lathering up soap. She sits up a bit as I reach around her, grabbing one breast in each hand. A long sigh escapes her plump lips when I begin massaging the soap slowly into her skin. I move my hands liberally around the tan flesh, amazed by the soft fullness of them. I realize that the warmth between my legs has increased, my own body beginning to dampen with arousal. Distracted by my slight panic, I absentmindedly begin stroking soft circles around her pert nipples. I only notice my actions when a soft moan escapes the woman below me. I quickly draw my hands away.

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry, your highness. I got distracted and I wasn't thinking-"

She laughs lightly. "No no, it's totally okay. It felt... really good. You can keep going. If you're comfortable, of course." She smiles sweetly up at me through her dark lashes and I know I'll never be able to deny this woman of anything she wants.

"Of course." I say, slowly bringing my hands back to her breasts. Holding one up in each hand, I begin rubbing her hard nipples again as I squeeze. She moans softly once again, and I can already feel my own arousal dripping down my thighs.

"Please," she says. "Can you suck on me?"

"I-" my heart rate quickens. "On your breasts?"

She nods frantically. "Yes, please. I need more." She turns back to me, eyes raking over my body. "You can get in with me. Just take off your dress."

I figure I have to follow her orders, and I have no desire to resist them apart from my own shyness. I slowly pull the white garment over my head. It drops to the floor, and the Princess bites softly at her lower lip.

"God, Odette. Get in now," she orders me.

I step into the warm water, and she opens her legs for me to fit between them. She sits up higher, allowing me access to her bountiful chest. I look up to find her eyes already on me, lip between her teeth again. I keep hold of her eye as I cup her right breast, drawing her nipple into my mouth.

She breaks, moaning as she looks down at me. Her excitement fills me with my own as I hum around her breast. I lick around her areola, sucking lightly.

"Yes, yes" she moans with her eyes shut, tightening the grip of her thighs around my waist. "Lick my tits clean!"

I cup the other with my left hand, admiring the bounce of them as I jiggle them softly between my hands. I quickly reach to the second nipple, sucking hard as if it would release sweet milk into my hot mouth. I lap all around her breast, my chin bobbing up and down in the water, and continue squeezing them both as she moans louder.

Suddenly, she bucks up against me, her crotch rubbing against my stomach.

"Do you know why I picked you, Odette?" She looks at me through hooded eyes, chest heaving as her perfect tits rest in my hands. I look at her, waiting for an answer.

"Because you're beautiful," she says. "And I knew I'd love having you fuck me."

My mouth must be hanging open, because she giggles at my expression before shoving her teet back between my lips. I moan around her.

"Do you like this?" She asks sweetly. "You look so pretty with my tits in your mouth."

I nod at her frantically, continuing to suck and lick.

"Tell me how much you like it," she orders, pulling her nipple away from my mouth. I whine at the loss, shoving my face into the space between the two mounds of pillowy flesh.

"You're beautiful, Princess," I dote on her and lick at her cleavage. "You feel so good."

"I knew you couldn't stop looking at my tits earlier. But I didn't expect how desperate you'd be to keep your mouth all over them."

I bite softly into the inside of her breast in response. She moans, bucking up against me again, pulling one from me as well. My clit is practically aching with need. "Please, Princess," I beg.

She pulls me away from her chest, quickly switching places with me as she pushes my back against the wall of the tub. She easily lifts one of my legs, sitting on my lap and slotting her crotch against mine. We both whimper at the contact.

"How about this?" She looks down at me. I grab hold onto her soft ass, pulling her into me, and we both moan.

"Perfect," I say, "you're perfect."

She begins rutting into me, finding a sweet rhythm as our pussies rub against each other and the water splashes between us. Her breasts swaying delightfully in my face, I once again grab one and suck it into my mouth as my other hand continues squeezing her ass into me. I slightly change the angle of my body, and suddenly I'm seeing stars as she thrusts perfectly against my clit.

"Ah!" I release her nipple with a cry, her breast still bouncing against my lips.

The feeling of her hot cunt rubbing against mine over and over again is working me towards an orgasm, and I only wish I could feel how wet she is against me. She slows down after a while, both of us panting from the exertion, her heavy breasts resting on top of mine. I bring my hands to her hips and press wet kisses along her collarbone.

"Let me eat you out," she says through heavy breaths.

"What?" I look up at her, feeling my arousal growing once again. "No, I need to make you come first."

"Who said anything about making you come?" She smirks down at me. "I want to taste you."

"But Princess-"

"No," she stands up in the water and my body already misses the contact. She swiftly pulls me to my feet, turns me around, and bends me over the edge of the bath, the water only reaching the tops of my thighs and exposing my pussy to the cold air. "I'm eating you out. You're my servant and that's an order."

I should feel embarrassed, that this woman who is inches shorter than me is dominating me and ordering me around, but my body only feels arousal and longing. I'd never realized before today how attracted I am to women, but after playing with a woman's soft breasts for half an hour and surrendering my body to her, I'm never coming back from it. Are these the duties of a lady in waiting that the other maids had been talking about? Had they already known?

My train of thought is broken with a light slap against my ass, and I can't stop the whine that comes out of me. Her hands grab each cheek, massaging and prodding my pale flesh.

"You have such a pretty pussy," the Princess whispers to me and I can feel her breath against the small of my back. She touches her thumb along my slit, eliciting a moan from deep within me. "And such a cute ass, too." She gives another light slap for good measure. However, my skin is pale enough that I know there will still be a red mark on it later.

My breasts aren't as large as the Princess's, but they still provide cushioning for my body as I'm bent over the edge of the pool and they're squished between me and the ground. I feel her thumb slowly move up and down my slit, just barely prodding my folds apart. The torturous, slow pace has my body trembling with need. I must be squirming, because the Princess wraps one arm around both of my legs and pushes herself against me to hold me still. Her hand cups my full mound and I'm a whining mess before her. "Princess, please."

"Please what?"

"Anything, please!"

Slowly, she begins circling her fingers around my clit, and I release another long moan. I wonder if anyone can hear us outside, but the Princess hasn't told me to be quieter yet. Her fingers work their way around my bud, then move from side to side at a quicker pace and my breathing quickens with it. The arm that was previously holding me still releases, and she brings both thumbs to my labia, lightly stretching them apart to gain better access to my sex. Then, just as she told me she would, I feel her warm tongue slide against my vulva. "Oh my goodddd," I cry.

She licks up and down the inside of my lips before pressing her tongue inside me. "Ah!" I cry and squirm, eliciting another light smack against my ass. Both of her hands return to prodding and squeezing each cheek.

"Is that okay?" she asks. I'm not sure if she's referring to the tongue or to the slapping, but either way I don't care.

"Yes, yes!"

She laughs warmly, rubbing her nose into my pulsing lips. "Okay, good."

Her tongue dips back into my sex, and she's fucking me slowly with it as I whimper. One hand returns to its slow circling of my clit. At this point my body is rocking with her face, pushing back each time her tongue slips deep into me. Just as I'm finally used to the sensation, though, she pulls back out and replaces the fingers on my clit with her tongue. Flicking back and forth, circling, sucking and resolving me to a puddle of wet desire. I can't imagine the reaction of other servants if they walked in right now to find me moaning and bent over the edge of the pool with the princess sucking on my clit and hands squeezing my ass. The idea makes me even wetter.

"Fuckk meee," I cry.

She pulls away, and I can hear the smirk in her voice. "If you say so."

I gasp at the sudden sensation of solid fingers entering my gaping hole.

bifaerie
bifaerie
19 Followers
12