Lady-in-waiting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, Odette, you're so tight," the Princess grunts. "Have you never been fucked before?"

I look over my shoulder at her with a grimace and a telling blush on my face. "I haven't.'

Rather than mocking me, the princess smiles comfortingly. "I'll make it good for you then."

A slap on my ass breaks the moment and brings me back to moaning. Slowly, she begins fucking me with her fingers.

'I'm going to go slow," she whispers. "Let me know when you want more."

"Mmmmm," I close my eyes and enjoy the sensation of her gently drawing in and out between my folds. I can hear the sound of my juices against her fingers as she fucks me.

"This is so hot," the Princess rasps. "I'm going to get off just watching you."

"Uuuggghhh," I moan. "Faster."

"Are you ordering me around now?" She's amused.

"Please, princess, fuck me faster!" I whine helplessly.

She doesn't disappoint. She quickens the pace and starts getting rougher, but it feels perfect. I move my hands from gripping the edge of the pool to holding my own breasts, pulling on my own pink buds as she fucks me fast. Suddenly, I feel fuller and realize she must have added a third finger. I'm squealing and crying out as I get fucked mercilessly.

"Princess!" I cry. "Ah!! Princess, I'm going- I'm- " The sensation builds, and I squeeze my tits harder, and she somehow goes even faster. "Ugh! I'm coming! Fuck!"

She thrusts inside of me deep and hard one last time, holding her fingers buried deep inside my cunt as I climax around her, pulsing around her fingers and whining.

"Good girl," she slowly pulls out once my breathing slows down, leaving me empty and satisfied. She laps all around to clean me up, pressing a kiss against my pulsing lips.

The Princess takes hold of my waist and gently turns me around, sitting me against the bath wall as she climbs back onto my lap once again. I realize that I still need to return the favor.

"Princess I need to-" she raises a finger against my lip.

"You can later. Right now, I just need you to sit here and look pretty."

I'm still gaping up at her when she closes her eyes and begins grinding against my stomach. I quickly realize what she meant and grab hold of her hips to hold her steady as she keeps her hands on my shoulders, pinning me beneath her against the wall.

"You look so beautiful, Odette," she breathes and looks down at me, "when you're freshly fucked."

I take the opportunity to latch back onto her breasts in front of me to draw a moan from her pretty mouth. I cup them both and look down to admire the way her soft lips squish up against my tummy and the bath water splashing between us as she thrusts.

"You fucked me so good, Princess," I praise her, "I can't wait for you to do it again."

She humps into me faster. "Ahh," she moans.

"Yes," I urge her, "Yes Princess, I need you to come."

She looks angelic as she's losing control on top of me, her long dark hair behind her and large breasts bouncing in my hands. I stick my face back between them, licking at her, and draw my hands to her backside, squeezing her and rutting her against me.

"You're so soft," I groan into her chest, "You looked so sexy walking across the room with your pussy on display for me."

I'm surprised at my ability to say these things out loud, but they're just flowing out of me now.

"Oh my god," the Princess whines. "Odette, I'm going to come!"

"Mmm?" I look up at her and softly bite into her breast again.

"I'm coming! Ah!" She humps into me furiously and I tighten my grip on her ass, holding her pussy against my skin as tightly as I can, and she slowly winds down as her thrusts get softer and further apart.

After a minute of heavy breathing, she pulls away from me and smiles. She looks beautiful, freshly fucked as she said.

"You're gorgeous," I tell her. Her smile grows even wider. "And amazing. But I still need to eat you out."

She laughs. "Later," she promises. "We have all the time in the world."

As she presses a soft kiss to my lips, I feel a flutter in my chest at the realization that my position as lady-in-waiting has just begun.

12