Lady Jane's Descent into Hell

Story Info
An innocent English girl and her ordeal in Cairo in 1910.
4k words
4.01
18.6k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Cairo, 1910.

xxx

I can say without fear of contradiction that I had never before felt such fearsome heat in all my nineteen years. I stood on the foredeck of the narrow boat and I looked up at the enormous yellow ball that was the sun shining from a cloudless sky. It had been a pleasant journey by sea from the port of Southampton to the port of Alexandria aboard the 525 foot steamship SS Heliopolis. Passage to Egypt had cost me the princely sum of fifty pounds which my caring father, Sir Randolph Smythe, had taken upon himself to tender. From there we had taken a smaller vessel down the Nile and I was now taking my view of the City of Cairo for the first time. I had no idea of what was to occur soon after that fateful day except to say that my life was to change forever.

x

Fresh from rural Surrey I embraced the new sights and smells as Sir Robert and Lady Agatha joined me. I had put on my floor length one piece dress in Tussah silk with the shoulder plaits and V shape neck and I was wilting in the 90 degree heat. At the tender age of nineteen I had joined the wealthy socialite Lady Agatha Carstairs and her esteemed Egyptologist husband, Sir Robert, on an intended three month excavation of the ruins of the forgotten city of Meroe. On what was to be their second trip to Egypt the Lady Agatha had graciously invited me along as I had finished my schooling and was somewhat at a loose end in my life. My fiancé, Roland Brown, had deigned to join the Royal Fusiliers for two years in South Africa and I had been surprised and dismayed at the news. Then, I had felt anger at him for delaying our upcoming betrothal, and then that had changed to indifference as I accepted the invitation to Cairo. I had been enthralled at the stories Lady Agatha related to me of camel rides, exotic locations and mouth watering foods like no other in the world. I did however wrinkle my nose at the unpleasant odour of the Nile as I leaned over the hand rail of the steamer.

"Something we never get accustomed to my dear."

Sir Robert laughed as we disembarked and made our way through the bustling crowd to our lodging. We registered at the Hotel Egypt and I made myself comfortable in my single room and awaited my trunk to be delivered.

x

Of course the British had occupied the ancient country since 1882 and I felt relatively safe with the armed forces in attendance. However Sir Robert had informed of the current tensions in the city and growing opposition to the British presence. Indeed, before I had left England my dearest friend Felicity had spoken to me of organised webs of bribery and corruption and the hideous crime of human trafficking in the country where women and even children were kidnapped and forced into labour and prostitution. I had scoffed at the very notion of myself suffering such an indignity and was not concerned in the least. How wrong was I? As I laid under the mosquito netting on my single bed dreaming of the Pyramids and the Sphinx I heard a loud knocking on my door. I opened it to two swarthy men, Egyptian or Sudanese I knew not, but they pointed in silence to my trunk which they had conveniently carried from the boat. Had I not been lost in thought I may have saved myself a world of grief but I turned my back and the next thing I knew was my mouth had been smothered with a dirty rag and everything went dark.

x

When my senses returned to me I immediately felt a sinister dread that gripped my heart. Had Felicity been right in her fears for my safety in this foreign land? I found that I could not move my arms and saw that I had been made to kneel on a thick rug with rope firmly binding my elbows and wrists. The room had alabaster walls, silk rugs and the air was scented with jasmine. Three hard faced men in kaftans stood close to me and two scantily dressed maidens stood with heads bowed. One tall man stood up from a chair to my right and approached my hunched over form.

"My name is Omar Al Gala and I have been commissioned by none other than Abdelhafid the Sultan of Morocco to, how shall I say, to become one of his privileged items of amusement. He is in the market for one such as thee, blonde and blue eyed."

He remarked about my luxurious head of strawberry blonde hair and my lilywhite complexion. I blinked twice to adjust to the light and perceived a rather handsome looking Arab in white robes. He looked directly into my face, all dreamy dark brown eyes and smouldering looks. His beard and moustache were neatly trimmed and he struck quite a pose. I tried to move my arms but every tiny movement made the ropes bite into my flesh. Amusement? This was insane!

"I demand my instant release and a full apology! I am Lady Jane Smythe and a British subject. The Consulate shall hear of this and you shall be in big trouble if I'm not wrong."

There was a slight pause in proceedings and then Omar burst out into hysterical laughter.

"How amusing! You, a mere slip of an English woman, demanding? Absurd! Mark my words, from this moment in time your previous life will be submitted to the past. I aim to educate you in our ways, gain your obedience and then sell you off as a slave of the Moroccan effendi's harem. Stand her up, Jamal."

I was roughly hauled to my feet and I trembled involuntarily. A harem! As I further scrutinised the grandness of the room I wondered if the British authorities were aware of such evil doings in their midst.

"Let us examine our wares."

The man called Omar clicked his tongue and I saw the flash of cold steel as a foot long knife was brought to my bosom and the entire front of my dress was ripped asunder! I tried to resist but was overpowered and my dress and undergarments were rudely stripped from me and I stood as naked as the day I was born. Everyone in the chamber looked upon my slim frame as Omar came up to me and placed a hand on my left shoulder. With my arms bound behind my back I was unable to resist his scrupulous touch as he traced a line with a finger from my neck to my breasts which had, to my acute embarrassment, become erect and pointing. He held my narrow waist and went around to the firm roundness of my bottom and pinched it hard.

"No! Do not, I implore you."

My outburst was silenced by a smack across my cheek as Omar continued to maltreat my body and softly caressed my warm inner thighs. His face was but an inch from my own as I felt a spasm in my bared vulva. My stomach did a somersault as he cupped my sex and fingered my pubic hair and I behaved most appallingly when I spat into his face.

"Your defiance may well bring you much untoward suffering English," he said as he wiped his chin. "You may want to save some precious dignity and comply with my wishes."

He glared at me and pushed the middle finger of his right hand into my vulnerable womanhood. A place where only one other man had ever touched me before. Dear Roland. He added a second digit as he reamed my soft folds most cruelly.

"Ridiculously tight. The Sultan has no need for virginal types as he approaches his later years. I shall break you in myself until you are ready for the effendi. Take her to the room of tears at once."

With that chilling announcement Omar retreated and I was dragged from one room to the next.

x

I was left naked and bound in what appeared to be female quarters. Indeed I looked up to see three long haired, coffee coloured young women in the buff and smelling of exotic perfumes. The darker haired one spoke in broken English and pointed at me.

"Now we show you the meaning of obedience."

I was rudely flung onto my front and the other women forced my backside up behind me. With my arms secured to the small of my back my face dipped to the floor and my feet were spread apart. That was when I heard the whip whistle through the air and strike my soft buttocks. The wicked tool must have had a dozen leather tails as they seemed to curl around my curvy bottom and bite painfully into the delicate flesh. I screamed loudly, never had I been subjected to such savagery before and it was a severe shock to my system. The thongs of the whip connected with my nether cheeks repeatedly and my legs began to feel like water.

"Please, spare me from the pain," I sobbed.

"As time goes on you shall always answer yes when spoken to or given a task. The word no must vanish from your lips forever."

The whip cracked again, this time with an underarm stroke and I convulsed as the braided thongs struck my vital parts between my parted thighs. Now I was tormented by a variety of cruel whips that swung both ways, under and over, and the other two females had to hold my anguished frame in place or else I would have collapsed. Again the vicious swish of the whip rent the hot air and smacked upon my rounded buttocks which quivered in a macabre dance. Then the punishment ceased and I fell to the floor in a pain filled heap, tears filling my eyes.

"Enough for now, we don't want permanent damage to the goods. Place her on the cot."

My frail body was lifted up and the ropes around my arms were untied. I was put on my back and my arms were hoisted above my head and tied to two posts. I wiggled on my burning rump and managed to find a sweet spot, almost like riding a horse side saddle, and closed my eyes, wishing beyond hope that this was some kind of nightmare.

x

I know not how long I was out but I was taken by blessed sleep until I felt my body being manipulated once more. I opened my eyes and saw three of the maidens attending to my toilet. Still tied by my arms the hair under my armpits was being shaved and as I looked down my body I saw that my legs had been spread out and my ankles tied to the foot of the bed.

"You are as hairy as a camel. The Sultan finds hair on females to be abhorrent.."

A male voice spoke and I stifled a scream as I saw Omar hovering by my side and ogling my nakedness. He had himself stripped away his robes and was as naked as I. I was further horrified when I perceived one maid meticulously shaving off my pubic hair and I squirmed in vain on the cot. My Mound of Venus had never looked so smooth and plump as she made slow upward strokes with a razor until my Mons was quite bald. Then the other two poured tiny jugs of some sweet smelling and warm oils into the sensitive crevice between my thighs and rubbed it in. Despite being so violated I found myself rolling my hips and welcoming the tingling sensation of my feminine juices.

"Back off." Boomed Omar and my eyes widened in disbelief as he displayed his full erection.

Having seen only one man with a rigid phallus before I looked at the Arab in awe. His dark hued member was standing straight up and possessed a number of pulsating veins along the mighty shaft. He had been circumcised, unlike my beloved Roland, and this only seemed to emphasise the enormous plum like knob that Omar had anointed with oil. Roland's penis paled in comparison with this eight inch spear and I dreaded it greatly. As he moved down to settle his body on top of mine my natural reaction of closing my legs was impossible owing to my ankle restraints.

"NO! I shall not, I will not have my body defiled by one such as you!"

"Tut. The English are a stubborn race, and no better an example are we presented with. Stubbornness in females is the work of the devil, and I will expunge him from your body myself."

I looked down my hopelessly bound body to see him gripping his stiff organ in his fist as he shifted his weight. My mouth opened in a silent scream as he sank into my tight cunt and pushed in with a pelvic thrust. He lowered his face close to mine and I became almost mesmerised by his deep brown eyes. For a brief moment time seemed to stand still as my vulva stretched out to accommodate his cock.

"Oh my lord!"

As he withdrew, his hot flesh scraped my inner walls and I gasped audibly when he drove back inside me and the friction filled me with a mix of pain and shock. My cheeks flamed red with shame as his manly scent assailed my nostrils. His hairy chest mashed against my soft bosom as he started to rise and fall on my body with a frenzied stabbing of my cunt. My humiliation increased as my ears were filled with his grunting and the obscene wet slapping sound of his manhood buried deep inside my molten box.

"Have some pity!" I implored in vain as the weight of his sweating frame heaved up and down atop of mine.

His hands sought out the rosy tips of my tits as he plunged into me over and over. Then he stiffened and he withdrew from my violated womb and ejaculated across my heaving breasts. Several jets of his semen painted my chest as I watched his cock twitch and throb on my belly.

"Best not to impregnate the hussy. Now, place her in the atonement chair where she may contemplate her behaviour."

My wrists and ankles were freed up and I was raised from the cot, my abdomen still dripping with thick white semen, and plonked onto a wooden stool. Cords of rope were wound around me and my arms were tied tightly behind my back and sealed against my spine. My legs were pulled around the front two legs of the stool and my slender ankles were tugged inward and joined by one length of knotted rope. Then a length went around my midriff and up to my neck which was brutally pulled back and connected to the spinal rope. My face was forced to look up to the ceiling with my neck fixed in this grotesque position. My breasts lifted up and my belly bulged out above the soft curve of my damp mound and my shoulders strained from the awkwardness of it all.. I was thus imprisoned and any attempt on my part to move only resulted in the ropes cutting into my aching body. I whimpered at the gross indignity of it all and I did indeed contemplate matters. Alone with my thoughts time passed until I was released and tied once more to the cot.

x

I was raped by Omar several times over the next two days, and chastised accordingly when I expressed no enjoyment in my defilement. The third time saw Omar reclined on a narrow bench with his bottom teetering on the end so that his erection was hoisted up like a flagpole. I was led to hover over his groin with my arms suspended above my head and my wrists bound to a long bar of metal. I was stretched just about as high as I could suffer and I found that my toes were barely able to touch the floor. My legs were parted and my ankles were then tied to the front legs of the padded bench.

"This is inhuman!" I cried which did not go down well.

Fatima, that was she who had wielded the cruel whip only the day before, appeared before me again and nodded to the impatient Arab. The whip swished through the air once more and with great malice the cold hearted female struck both my breasts. I cannot describe the intense stinging which erupted upon my nipples except to say that I would not wish it on anyone else. I watched her throw her arm way back before she brought it back with a grunt. My entire body was streaming with perspiration as the thongs cut across my chest with unerring accuracy. Now red welts began to form on my tits and tears again formed in my scrunched up eyes.

"Pl...please," I whispered hoarsely as I felt Omar's iron hard rod split my cunt open.

I was then subjected to what I can only describe as hell on earth as the whip kissed my breasts with loud cracks like a pistol and Omar bucked his hips up to invade my moist sex. Now, a searing lash of the whip. Now, a cock thrust into my steaming cunt. For several minutes I was punished and I knew that before long I would be broken.

"Raise her."

Omar pulled his turgid cock from me and stood to gather my body into a horizontal posture, three feet up from the floor. Still suspended from the bar my arms strained as I had my legs grasped by two maidens who held them apart by the calves. With my nether regions lewdly exposed thus Omar came up behind me and forced himself inside me to the hilt. I grimaced at the insertion of his prodigious appendage and sobbed pitifully as he fucked me without mercy.

x

The next day after a dreamless sleep my bosom stung most horridly and my vaginal lips were not closing as they ought to. Still my tormentor showed no signs of letting up and my shame was to be further tested. I was led by the arms to a shocking contraption that looked like a gymnastic horse I had used as a schoolgirl. Made of wood it had a barrel shape upon four sturdy legs. It stood to the level of a man's waist and I could make out four leather cuffs at each corner. I struggled to make sense of it and dragged my bare feet as I faintly resisted the women's clutches. Harsh hands bent me over backwards across the barrel and I looked up again at the ceiling as my head dipped up and my hair dangled down, My ankles and wrists were locked into the cuffs at the base of the horse and the crude angle made my back arch off of the wood and my bottom hug the edge. Naturally my cunt and anus were unimpeded and I became aware of several muffled voices that gradually came nearer.

"Take her. But do not cum inside her womb."

"NO!"

"Resist and it shall be the whip on your cunt. All night!"

Perhaps it was just as well that I was unable to see the naked men who formed a line in front of me. A hard cock thrust up inside me and buried itself with a single push. I shuddered on my back as he began to fuck me with slobbering noises that reminded me of my pet Spaniel back in Surrey. His strokes increased pace and after two minutes he came over me with a cackle. Another cock replaced the first rapist and I was fucked with harder and faster thrusts. The fiend twisted his hips and smacked my tits as he literally battered my poor vulva relentlessly.

"No more. I beg you."

"Do you wish to say the word yes?" Asked Omar as he put his ear to my upturned head.

"I...I...I."

"Continue. Jamal."

One after another took their sexual pleasure from my extended form and I was unable to resist. My body swam with sperm as they all came on my thighs, belly and tits. Sweat and semen do not make for a pleasant odour and I began to smell a bit. I squirmed fitfully against my cuffs but to no avail. Then, when Omar consented to take his turn, I realised that as he penetrated me I welcomed his by now familiar member! My quim grew hotter and wetter as he thrust in and out in that characteristic manner of his. Short but steady strokes that rubbed my inner walls in a not too unpleasant gratification. The motion of his divine cock partially withdrawing and then sliding back inside me sent a guilty thrill through my bent back body. "Yes," I whispered."

"What?"

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, YES! FUCK ME, YOU DEVIL!"

"Finally the English hussy has seem the light. Praise be!"

Omar doubled the rate of his strokes as he sought his climax. My lightweight body was rammed into the wooden contraption as the Arab became consumed by a red mist. As I gave myself to his will, he in turn had surrendered to an unexpected fascination for my fair complexion and frail beauty. My snow white skin had developed a rosy tinge from the tribulations if the past few days and my hair had darkened somewhat from the sweat and dirt. Still, he kissed me for the first time and I achieved my first ever orgasm and my quim foamed around his sublime shaft. Then everything happened all at once. Gunfire crackled in my ears and extreme noise and thick smoke addled all of my senses at once.

"Lady Jane! We've found you at last! Wait! What devilry is this!"

Sir Robert Carstairs bustled into the room closely followed by armed British soldiers. Shots were fired and in my unique predicament I was spared the sight of men and women dropping to the floor, only my ears were witness to the slaughter of Omar's group. A soldier then cut of the leather cuffs and he hoisted my sore frame over his shoulder and out of the chamber. As I sobbed loudly I caught a glimpse of Omar's dead and naked body that leaked blood from a dozen holes on his chest and head.

123z
123z
825 Followers
12