Lady Jane's Descent into Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
813 Followers

x

Yes, my ordeal was over, but not entirely done. I had been raped and tortured repeatedly during my captivity yet I had endured. My body had been used and abused but I felt no remorse or regrets. My body mended nicely and a year later I wed my dear Roland in a grand affair and we took our honeymoon at home in the Lake District. Our first night in bed was perfunctory and I had felt no relief nor excitement in the act of sex. As my new husband slept soundly beside me I remained awake and thinking. When dawn came I nudged him awake and dangled four silk scarves in his face.

"Jane?"

"Please humour me, my love. I wish to be tied to the bed, secured by my ankles and wrists. Then, and only then, I want you to ravish me. Treat me as your toy. I am yours to use for whatever your heart desires. Fuck me, mistreat me. Do what thou wilt."

Yes, 'twas true. I had become a submissive, lust crazed young woman. Only able to experience that thrill of orgasm through myself yielding to the will of another. Omar had done his job well but he had left me despairing and doleful as I designed more and more ways of capitulation in the marital bed. Roland left me a year later and I returned to Egypt and joined up with Lord Carnavron and his team of excavators and was part of his team that finally discovered the tomb of Tutankhamen in 1922. I remarried, to an Arab and bore him two fine sons who became my entire world thereafter.

END

123z
123z
813 Followers
12