Lady Lorelei Pt. 04

Story Info
Lorelei must decide of Nikki is a sub or a domme.
3.6k words
4.5
5.7k
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 4

Stephanie

"Again," snapped Lorelei as she cracked her whip across the room. Stephanie crawled across the room to the other chair. Megan, one of Lorelei's friends, spread her legs and received Stephanie's eager licking. Lorelei reset the timer.

Lorelei walked across the room to Liz, another friend. "How was she?" she asked while coiling her whip back up.

"Sloppy," said Liz, a bit breathlessly. "But fuck, I'm close."

Lorelei smirked. "Can you calm back down?"

"She's got to start from zero?"

"Get a woman to cum in five minutes." Lorelei finished coiling the whip and latched it onto her belt. "Doesn't count if the woman's already wound up."

"What if we'd been fooling around for a while?" Liz arched her back and moaned softly. She was shamelessly teasing her own clit. Lorelei considered telling her to stop for now, but she had to remember that Liz was a friend, not a sub. She was here voluntarily to train Stephanie, not to obey Lorelei.

"She has to be ready for a complete stranger. Ideally, if I tell her to lick a barista's pussy to orgasm as a tip for an exceptional latte, I don't expect there'd be a lot of foreplay."

"Shame," whispered Liz. "She's got a lot of enthusiasm."

"She needs technique."

"You're ... relentless," said Liz breathlessly.

"Say what you mean. I'm a bitch," said Lorelei.

Liz smirked, but then she seemed to find a good spot. Her legs locked and her hips lifted as she came. Lorelei walked away and went down to Carol two chairs down. Carol was wearing thick soundproof headphones and scrolling through her phone, facing away from everything with a screen to keep her from seeing the scene. It was a bit over the top, but Lorelei was nothing if not thorough. She didn't want to jeopardize the integrity of the training. If Carol were turned on when Stephy arrived, it wouldn't be a true test.

Lorelei tapped on Carol's shoulder. The older blonde woman turned around and took off the headphones. "Yeah?"

"You're next," said Lorelei.

Carol nodded.

"Nothing erotic?" asked Lorelei.

"Checking my portfolio?"

"Does that get you wet?"

Carol smirked. "Well, it didn't before, but when you ask it like that ..."

Lorelei laughed and walked away. Carol put her headphones back on. Lorelei made her way to Megan and Stephanie. Megan was writhing in her chair, running her hands through Stephanie's hair. She was close. Lorelei looked down at the timer. Stephanie had two more minutes left.

She was getting better.

***

Nikki

"You're sure?" asked Lorelei. She pulled Carol away from her pussy and shifted the phone in her hands.

"No?" asked Nikki nervously. "I mean, yes, but how can I ever be sure?"

"I just want to make sure you don't chicken out."

"I know I want to try. I don't know if you'll like it."

"If I'm right, you're going to hate it."

"Maybe I'm a ... what did you call it?"

"A switch?"

"Yeah. Maybe I'm that."

Lorelei laughed and pulled Carol back between her legs. The curvy MILF got back to work. "Maybe," said Lorelei. "But I doubt it."

"I have to know, okay?"

"We'll know pretty quickly."

"How?"

"The session will be tonight at seven. Come on an empty stomach, clean, and shaved. Wear nothing but a choker. If you don't have one, buy one. You can wear a trench coat on your way to my dungeon, but it doesn't get through the door. You'll wait for me in the nude."

"What?"

"You heard me."

"Tonight at seven? I have work until --"

"Not my problem. If you have to know. You'll be there. If you're a good little sub, you'll obey my orders specifically."

"Can you repeat --"

"No. See you tonight." Lorelei hung up the phone and spread her legs wide. "Slower," she commanded Carol. "And deeper if you can."

"Mmm, yes, Mistress," said Carol through a mouthful of pussy.

***

Stephy

"I don't understand," said Stephanie for a third time.

"Of course you don't," sighed Lorelei. "You're a moron."

"The next test is a ..."

"A literal test, yes."

Stephanie looked back down at the thick packet stapled together in front of her. She flipped through the pages idly. "I don't understand," she said again. "What does this have to do with being submissive?"

Lorelei walked across the dungeon and grabbed her crop. She grabbed a fistful of Stephanie's hair and pulled up. Stephanie understood and stood. She let Lorelei bend her over the desk, and Lorelei lifted up the miniscule skirt wrapped around Stephanie's waist. With three swift snaps of the crop, she spanked Stephanie as hard as she could in the same spot. Stephanie cried out, but she stayed still, controlling her body so that it refused to squirm away. Good. She was learning something after all.

Stephanie sat back down and winced. "Do you have to understand?" asked Lorelei.

"No, Lady Lorelei."

"Good. I call you Stupid Stephy as an insult, and now as a pet name. It's endearing to remind you that you're an idiot and you need me to be in charge. But I think sometimes we forget ourselves and get caught up in the fantasy. Deep down, you think you're intelligent. I wouldn't be surprised if you think you're more intelligent than me."

"No, I wouldn't --"

In one swift motion, Lorelei pulled Stephanie up by the hair and hit her with the crop four times on the back of the thigh. Stephanie arched her back and cried out, but she didn't fight or run. Lorelei shoved her back into her seat. "Another outbreak, and we're done," said Lorelei. Her voice was even, calm. She had invested a lot into Stephanie's training, but she'd been paid for it each step of the way. If Stephanie couldn't handle it, Carol was begging to be trained these days. Lorelei wouldn't mind fresh meat if Stephanie were untrainable or ungrateful.

"You do," said Lorelei. "You can lie as much as you want, but you do." Lorelei pointed at the stapled stack of paper on the desk. "This will help you understand the truth. If you want to lick my pussy -- or any pussy for that matter -- you will need to pass this test. Every day you can try again. Until then, you may not orgasm."

Lorelei opened a drawer and dropped the chastity device on the table. "You'll go into this when we're done here. You get out when you can pass. Understood?"

Stephanie nodded. "Yes, Lady Lorelei."

"You have an hour, you may begin."

Lorelei started the timer and walked away. The test was on advanced calculus and programming. Lorelei could pass it if she refreshed herself a bit beforehand. Her degree was in IT and Computer Science. She loved Math and Science; Stephanie didn't. All she had to her name was a high school diploma. It was unlikely she'd ever pass the test, which meant when Lorelei let her out of chastity, she'd be unbelievably grateful, horny, and have finally accepted that she was Stupid Stephy.

***

Nikki

Lorelei heard the knock on the door but didn't get up from her desk. From the security camera, she could see Nikki in a long coat with a choker on in the middle of summer. She smirked. It wasn't quite long enough, and Nikki was doing her best to hide the scandalous amount of leg she was showing to Megan in the waiting room. Megan was another friend designed to embarrass Nikki, but that was all part of the point.

If Nikki were a sub or a switch, she'd be able to find some arousal in this. She'd obey the strange and embarrassing commands perfectly. She'd be eager to please no matter how uncomfortable it made her feel. She'd like the attention from Megan even though she'd blush with embarrassment. Certainly, that's how Stephanie handled this test and a dozen others like it.

But if Nikki were a domme, which she almost certainly was, she'd be furious. She'd be even more furious when Lorelei made her wait for forty minutes, not coming out to greet her until seven thirty. A thousand little insults to Nikki's dignity should put her into a fury. If she was a domme.

Lorelei smiled. Tonight, they'd find out which.

Lorelei invited Megan into her dungeon at seven. The two chatted and had drinks while watching Nikki on the camera, waiting to see if she would leave or not. She didn't. She was visibly upset: pursing her lips, clenching her jaw, sighing, looking at her phone indignantly, etc. But she didn't leave. That interested Lorelei.

"Maybe she's not what you think," said Megan.

"She's wearing her coat."

"That's not surprising --"

"I specifically asked her not to."

"That doesn't mean she isn't submissive. She could be --"

"You showed up as soon as I called, how did that feel?" asked Lorelei.

"Good," shrugged Megan. "But you're a friend. Of course, I'd -"

Lorelei turned to face Megan. "Lick my pussy right now."

Megan froze, something changed in her eyes, and then she slowly sank to her knees.

Lorelei sighed and pulled Megan back up. "You're a sub, darling. Don't kid yourself."

Megan whimpered as Lorelei ignored her and looked back at the screen. "She might be like you, I'll concede that. She cancelled work. She's wearing what I asked. The right ingredients are all there. But you know what I hate about women these days?"

"What?" whispered Megan.

"Sometimes it's not that they're submissive." Lorelei turned to Megan. "Sometimes it's that they've been raised to be submissive. Good dommes are diamonds in the rough. Remember that the next time you think you could ever replace me."

"Yes, Lady Lorelei," said Megan breathlessly. She licked her lips and moved in for a kiss, but Lorelei moved past her.

"Not tonight. Stick around though, if Nikki is submissive, I'll have to test her out on you."

Lorelei moved out of her office and through her dungeon to the door that led to the waiting room, stopping only to grab her whip on the way. She knocked on it and opened up. Nikki was looking up at her, relieved.

"Holy shit," she sighed. "I thought you'd forgotten about me or --"

"Not at all," said Lorelei. "Running a bit behind. Come on in."

Nikki furrowed her brow but nodded. She rose and followed Lorelei into the room, and Lorelei closed the door behind her and locked it.

"Just so you know, you're about to see a different side of me. I'm not your friend Lorelei anymore, alright?"

"Right," said Nikki, looking around the dungeon nervously.

"I'm Lady Lorelei. You may hate what you see, but there are no hard feelings here. When we're done here, it's crucial that we can pretend it never happened."

"Uh ... right."

"Good. You ready?"

"Yeah."

"Take off the coat," said Lorelei.

Nikki spun and looked at her. "So soon, I --"

Lorelei cracked her whip against the floor. "If you were one of my subs, that'd be against your leg."

"What?"

Lorelei cracked the whip again. "Clothes off. Now."

Nikki blushed and fumbled with the buttons of her coat. "S-sorry," she whispered. "I c-c-can't quite ..." Her fingers were shaking so badly that she couldn't unbutton the coat.

Lorelei sighed and moved quickly towards the curvy redhead. Her heels clicked on the dungeon floor, and Nikki looked up at the last moment as Lorelei reached out and grabbed one side of the coat, ripping hard as the buttons of it popped off and the coat parted down the middle revealing ...

Lingerie.

Nikki stepped backwards, her eyes wide with terror.

"Were my instructions not clear?" asked Lorelei, unspooling out her whip.

"No. They were." Nikki stepped backwards.

"Did you forget them?" asked Lorelei.

"What?"

Lorelei snapped the whip down. "Did you forget them?" she roared.

Nikki stumbled back. She wobbled in her heels and one ankle bent in. She caught herself, looking at Lorelei in terror. "No? No. I didn't forget them."

"So this is an intentional disobedience?"

"What?"

Lorelei raised her whip. "I swear to god, I hate that word. Do I need to repeat myself?"

"No!"

Lorelei waited for Nikki to answer, but the redhead stumbled back some more, unsure of what to say. Lorelei gave the whip a shake, and Nikki remembered herself. "Yes!" she cried. "Yes, I'm sorry. I disobeyed. I'm sorry, okay? I couldn't ... It's not ... It's not sanitary and ..."

Lorelei lowered her hand. "You didn't do it for hygienic reasons. Don't add lies to your disobedience. Tell the truth and we can get through your punishment quickly."

"Punishment?"

Lorelei smiled and gently teased the whip through the air. "You wanted to be a sub? Subs get punished when they disobey."

"But I --"

Lorelei cracked the whip. Nikki jumped and scrambled backwards. Her cheeks trembled and tears built up at the corner of her eyes. "It's a terrible way to start a dynamic, Nikki. Your very first command and you fuck it up. Why is that? Why don't you think my commands are worth obeying, hm? You understood about the choker. Were you confused? Was I not clear?"

"N-N-No." Nikki looked behind herself. "I mean, yes! Yes, you were clear." She was approaching the end of the dungeon. "Please," she said, turning back at Lorelei. "I won't do it again."

"The punishment will make sure of that."

"Please."

"Don't whine. It's unbecoming."

"You didn't explain that I would --"

"You watched me last time. You knew what it meant to be my sub." Lorelei went to her toy box and put away the whip. She wanted to prove a point, not get charged for battery. She grabbed her crop, the one Stephanie loved so much, and played with it as she moved back to Lorelei.

"Are you telling me that you thought commands from the domme were optional?" asked Lorelei. She practiced some swings through the air and the crop made a most delightful whiffling sound.

"No, but -"

"And you thought that dommes tolerated their commands being disobeyed? You didn't think there would be any punishment for disobeying me?"

"No, but --"

"Then what exactly was confusing?" Lorelei swung the crop again. Nikki jumped. Lorelei smiled.

"I --"

"Don't lie," interrupted Lorelei. "Or I'll send you home and never talk to you again. My time is valuable."

Nikki stared at the crop for a long moment, then bowed her head, ashamed. "You're right," she said. "I knew that it was wrong. I just ... I didn't want to do it."

"Did you want to be punished?"

"No."

"Then why do it?"

"I thought it was unreasonable to have me be naked. Lingerie proved the same point."

Lorelei's smile widened. "Why not tell me that in the moment?"

"It all happened so quickly."

"Why not call me back? You had all --"

"I was nervous. I was afraid you would cancel, so I --"

"Took control," finished Lorelei. She took several steps towards Nikki. She tossed the crop away from her, and the curvy redhead relaxed. "Stay still," said Lorelei. She reached her hands into Nikki's panties and ran a finger along the lining of the lacy panties. She pulled her finger back and licked it.

"Completely dry," she said.

"You thought I'd --"

"A sub would have been."

"You were threatening to beat me with a whip and whatever that thing is," said Nikki, pointing to the crop.

"It's called a crop. And you'd be surprised. I have just the sub under my control currently who whimpers at the thought of a good spanking."

"Then how is it a punishment?"

Lorelei arched an eyebrow. "It's not. That's her reward. I get more ... creative for her punishments." Lorelei laughed and stepped away from Nikki. "You're not aroused?"

"No?"

"You don't feel fuzzy, like you're in a meditative state almost?"

"No?"

"Then did I prove my point?"

"What point?" asked Nikki.

"That you're no sub."

"Um ... well ..." Nikki looked down at her lingerie and torn coat. "Yeah. I think I get it."

"Come, you paid for an hour, let's get some food. You must be starving." Lorelei paused. "Unless that's another command you disobeyed."

"Was too nervous to eat," said Nikki. "Otherwise ..." She ran a hand through her hair and laughed nervously. "Yeah, I think I would have --"

Lorelei laughed. "So, not a sub."

"No. Guess not."

"Let me make one more move to convince you."

***

Stephanie

Stupid Stephy moved through the crowd with Lorelei's hand on her lower back, guiding her. People called out to Lorelei, and she nodded and smiled as she wove through the bodies in the crowded club.

"There's someone I want you to meet," said Lorelei.

"Yes, Lady Lorelei."

The Shadow was rented out for Lorelei's party. She'd just become part owner of the establishment and Richard had decided to celebrate their new partnership. Lorelei would have rather taken Meg or Liz to the party, but she knew this was a special chance to see if all her work had paid off. It was easy for Stephanie to be Stupid Stephy in private, but that wouldn't do. She needed to embrace the mindset entirely, and The Shadow was an easy step out of the dungeon.

They stepped into Lorelei's private booth where Liz was waiting for them. Liz used to be a happily married mother of two, a plump and curvy brunette with curly hair that thought saying "cock" instead of "penis" was the naughtiest thing imaginable. Ten years of exploration led her to embrace her bisexuality and then become a frequent submissive in Lorelei's dungeon. She would never be collared formally, not without her husband's consent, but she was a favorite of Lorelei's and she thought Liz fancied her as well. She always came whenever Lorelei called for little training moments like this.

"This is Liz," said Lorelei, sitting down. "I believe you've eaten her out."

"Yes, Lady Lorelei."

"Liz," said the brunette, extending her hand. She was in a tight corset that barely contained her breasts as they spilled over. A tasteful lace choker on her neck hinted at being collared without committing.

"Ste -" Stupid Stephy looked over at Lorelei. "Stupid Stephy," she said, looking back at Liz and shaking her hand.

Liz laughed a little. She turned to Lorelei. "You weren't kidding."

Lorelei smirked. "When's the last time you orgasmed, Stupid Stephy?" she asked.

"A month? I don't quite -"

"Of course you don't," said Lorelei condescendingly. "It's been thirty-seven days." She turned back to Liz. "She can't cum until she passes a basic Math test. She's practically a moron."

Stupid Stephy blushed.

"Poor thing," said Liz. "Good of you to take her on."

"I have to teach her everything," sighed Lorelei. She turned and looked at the crowd moving around the club. "Tonight, she needs to learn to flirt with a domme. Any tips?"

"Flirting? Really?"

Lorelei sighed. "More offering than flirting. How do you make dommes know you're available?"

Liz smiled. She reached behind her neck and unclasped the choker. She slid her wedding ring off. "This helps," she said. Then she put her hand onto Stupid Stephy's. Her fingers went past the palm and teased the wrists. "Not too forward or dommes will think you're needy. They want a pet, not a child."

"True," said Lorelei.

"The touch is to let them know I'm comfortable. I'd take back my hand as soon as I could after they knew it wasn't an accident. I'd lean over as much as possible, letting them check out the assets. I'm a product they want to invest in, a toy they want to buy off the shelf."

"How do I ..." Stupid Stephy blushed and pulled her wrist away from Liz.

"Doesn't matter," said Liz quickly. The dialogue is the most important thing. They want a mind at work, which sucks for you."

Lorelei stifled a laugh, but Stupid Stephy nodded, agreeing. "What do I do?" she asked, the desperation obvious.

"Being flirty helps. Can you manage that much at least?"

Again, Stupid Stephy blushed and looked away.

"Jesus," sighed Liz. "She's worse than you said."

12