Lady Lorelei Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know," said Lorelei. "She's taking much longer than I'd like."

"But paying you?"

Lorelei smirked. "Of course."

"Good. I'd hate to think you took idiots like this on for free." Stupid Stephy nodded along with Liz without realizing what she was agreeing to. "Here's what you do, hun," said Liz. "Just make it clear, whether in word play or body language or emphasis, that you're considering fucking them."

"But --"

"Who's the brains here?" snapped Lorelei.

"You are, Lady Lorelei."

"Then do as your told, Stupid Stephy," she said. "Don't think. Obey."

"Make it clear I'm considering fucking them?"

"Right," said Liz.

"Who knows," added Lorelei. "Perhaps tonight you will. Now go to the bar, get us drinks, and flirt with the bartender. We'll watch and give you pointers."

"Yes, Lady Lorelei."

Stupid Stephy obeyed the command, going to the bar and flirting awkwardly with the butch bartender. She came back and got pointers from Liz and Lorelei. Then she went out again. Over and over that night she learned how to offer herself up to a domme, how to flirt, what the rules were if Lorelei lent her out, and a dozen other things. She shut up and listened. She learned and obeyed. She didn't dare let a single Stupid Stephy thought enter her head.

And it worked.

12